The Beach for Two

Story Info
Making love on the beach turns into so much more.
4.6k words
4.3
43.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
296 Followers

Janice walked hand in hand with Frank as they picked their way down the sandy path. The night air was still warm and the sound of the rolling waves echoed in the darkness. She was excited and she felt it tingling through her skin. Tonight they were going to make love on the beach. The darkness would shroud them and the rolling ocean waves would mask her moans.

She couldn't believe she had let Frank talk her into it. The idea was so romantic but the thought of being seen made her nervous. But then the thought of being seen was what made it all the more exciting.

The had picked a spot earlier a shallow sandy dune where a natural depression in the sand would act as a kind of wall shielding them from anybody walking down the beach itself. There had been a few of these depressions all in a row right where the grass ended and the real beach began.

As they crept up her skin tingled with goosebumps. She had never done anything like this, always being to chicken well tonight she was going to brake all her boundaries, she had told Frank that she was open for anything.

The found the little depression in the sand and carefully made their way in. She smiled broadly and turned to kiss Frank when she suddenly heard a noise.

A woman squealed in delight from just over the bank of the sand. She heard muffled talking and she suddenly realized somebody else was using the little pocked just next to them for the same purpose.

"Oh God we have to go!" she said louder than she intended.

She heard a yelp from the other side and what sounded like a flurry of movement, a second latter a mans head popped over the sand followed a moment latter by a woman's.

"Oh hi." was all the man could say obviously startled.

"Don't mind us." Frank said taking her firmly by the arm. "We had the same idea too."

Janice suddenly felt embarrassed as Frank openly admitted they were out there to have sex. She nudged him a little in her shock but he held her arm firmly.

"If you don't mind we will just use this one here." Frank said gesturing to the depression they stood in.

Janice felt a shock run up her spine to her face. She felt her cheeks get hot and knew she was blushing. Frank wasn't planning on stopping he was going to go right on and have sex with her with two people not ten feet away.

"I don't mind." The other woman said to the man in her whole. "I think its kinda hot."

"I don't mind if you don't." he said back to her.

Frank pulled Janice in front of himself and held her by her shoulders facing them. She felt him tug at her bathing suit top even as he spoke.

"We don't mind either." He said the straps of her top coming undone. "I think it adds a certain excitement to it."

Janice was frozen, she felt her heart begin to race and her blood begin to pulse through her. Even as Frank spoke she felt the material over her breasts go limp and fall away. The night air licked at her nipples and two strangers stared at her breasts, both of them showing a look on longing on their faces.

"Your a lucky man." The other man said to Frank.

"Yes I am." Frank responded turning Janice around to face him. He planted a kiss on her shocked lips and pressed his lips to hers firmly. The other couple only giggled and disappeared behind the sand dune.

"I can't believe you did that to me!" She said in a harsh whisper.

"You said you wanted to brake all your boundaries." He said smiling at her. "Now's your chance to prove it."

She shivered a the thought of what she said and knew she couldn't argue. Franks hands came to her body before she had time to think about it and she felt them slid across her skin. Her body responded with tingling excitement and she took a deep breath. She committed to doing something brave, now she was going to do it, even if it meant two strangers would listen to them make love.

They spread out the blankets they had brought on the sand and settled in. She laid on her back and Frank leaned over her from the side. His hand slid between her legs and his fingers deftly slipped underneath the fabric of her bathing suit.

His lips came to hers and she tasted the tender passion of his mouth. His hand went to work rubbing at the aroused folds of her body and sent fire loose on her insides.

They kissed passionately as he rubbed at her, turning her on and making her forgot the other couple. Before she knew what she was doing she had him laying on his back and she had his shorts off. She heard the sounds of moans coming from the other side of the sand and knew the couple over there wasn't wasting any time.

She looked down at Franks swollen cock and took it in her hand. She stroked at it firmly as her full lips parted to take the tip of it in. She tasted his flesh as the first inch slid across her tongue. She loved to suck on him, loved to tease his cock. She found the flavor of his flesh pleasing and joked that she could spend hours on him.

She wasted no time rocking her head down onto him, taking another inch in the motion. She sucked at him gently as she pulled up and rocked him back into her mouth. Repeating the motion with a gently stroke of her hand below.

She got a low moan from Frank as she worked at his shaft. Sucking him expertly and stroking the base for maximum satisfaction. Many times she got carried away with sex and just went ahead and finished him this way.

Tonight though she wanted more, much more. She wanted nothing less than full blown sweaty sex, and she didn't care who listened in on it.

She pulled away from his cock and decided to glide her lips along its side licking with her tongue as she went. She slid all the way to the base and gave his balls a good tongue lashing as well before going back up to the top to continue.

She pulled him back in striving to take him deeply. She stroked the base firmly even while she sucked him every so slowly pulling back up a tiny little bit at a time. She heard another moan and he shifted underneath her.

She returned to her regular pace, stroking and sucking pulling him out, drawing the orgasm she knew was building closer to the surface. She wanted him anxious, she wanted him horny, she wanted to make sure he was ready to what ever it took to please her.

He shook beneath her and she broke her mouth off, letting her hand slowly stroke the entire length, allowing some of the sensation to die off.

"Your a bad girl." He said to her smiling.

"I have more planned for this tonight than a quick blow job." She replied.

Her mouth returned pulling him back in and resumed its regular pace. Minutes passed by as she worked him back up, always stopping and letting the sensation die down before sucking him back to the brink. She liked to torment him this way, build up the sexual tension in his body and then let it die off. It made him hungry, it made him forceful, it made him take her with passion.

She heard the couple across the sand, their moans mixing with Franks as she drove him wild. Finally she felt merciful and she released his throbbing cock. She smiled at him and walked on her knees to straddle his waist. She felt the cool ocean air blow across her breasts. She heard the waves rolling in the distance, and nearby she heard the unmistakable sounds of sex.

She positioned herself over him and grabbed at him with her hand. Carefully she lowered herself down to him, guiding him into her body. When she felt the first push of his cock at her body she was electrified with energy. She was in a public place where anybody could walk up on her, another couple already knew she was there and what she was doing. And yet more than ever she wanted to have sex, to just throw caution to the wind and have sex where anyone and everyone could see.

She ground her hips down on him and felt him slip into her body. She worked her way down swallowing him him and taking him as deeply as she could. A moan escaped her lips now and she rocked her hips on top of his, working him into her firmly.

His hands came to her breasts and she felt the excitement of the touch. She leaned forward both to present them to him, and to giver herself room to begin. Slowly she pulled her body up allowing him to slid through her on its way back out. She felt his passage in her body, felt the void he left behind. When she was sure he was close to being free to she bore back down slowly, pushing him back in. She felt this to, felt him conquer the void and fill her.

She started off slowly like this, just letting her body adjust to his being in her. Allowing her passions to build up and her lust to overtake her. It wasn't long before he was moaning again, and she with him. She bucked on top of him determined to ride him, letting her rhythm pick up speed.

His hands worked at her breasts and they starred into each others eyes as she bore down on him driving him into her body. She felt the tingling sensation as he slid through her, felt it building inside her. She always came so much easier on top and she wanted to come now to drown out the others in a song of orgasmic joy.

Frank began to thrust up softly to meet her giving her little jarring stops and just a tiny bit of depth. She felt the sensation in side her growing and it only made her more hungry. Next door she could hear the sound of growing hunger as both partners called out in the passionate throws of sex.

The sound of their love making only made her hotter. Her own voice began to flow out riding the rhythm of her thrusts. Frank moaned underneath her and seemed to be trying to meet her more firmly, trying to reach his own orgasm. She smiled as the tension inside her built up higher and higher, he would never beat her to it.

A loud groan escaped her as her body shook in the first the early warnings of her approaching orgasm. She felt the sensation swirling inside her and building to a breaking point. Across the sand the voice of a woman called out in rapid short gasps. She sounded like she too was on the brink of her orgasm, ready to release her sexual lust.

Franks hands rubbed at her breasts and played with her nipples. It sent tingles down her flesh to the center of her body, adding to the swirling fire building there. She lost all focus on the world around her, absorbed by the fire growing deep inside.

She began to twist her hips down on him, grinding him deep into her. She felt her body shake again and the insides of her legs spasm slightly as her muscles suddenly clenched. Her body twitched and she clutched her own hands to her breasts trapping Franks underneath and squeezing both mercilessly.

With a loud wail she bore down on him and she felt the barrier break. Her orgasm surged through her body racing down to the point of impact then back up pulsing up and down her being. Her voice sang out the happy moment and she continued to rock on him dragging the sensation out making it take longer to dissipate. Across the sand she was joined by another voice and they sang a duet of orgasmic satisfaction.

She felt herself grow weak and she released franks hands from her breasts. She closed her eyes and weakly continued to grind at him but her power was spent. Frank reached up and pulled her down to him, setting her down on her back beside him. His hand ran up and down her body exploring her skin that was now hot to the touch.

"You sound happy." Frank said stroking her tight naked form.

She smiled and held a hand up to stroke his face. She felt more than happy, her body was still writhing with orgasmic energy and she knew they weren't done. She had had sex in a public place with people aware she was there and having sex and she loved it.

"Care to break a few more boundaries?" he asked.

She only nodded her consent not really listening to what he was saying.

He turned her so she was pointed with her head directly toward the other couple. She could hear them kissing even over the waves and making soft gasping sounds. Frank ran his hand down her legs and between her thighs. She felt tingles as he pulled he legs apart. She had had her fun and her orgasm now it was time for his.

He settled down between her legs and pulled hers up spreading her apart. Firmly he pressed the head of his cock into her wet body and she felt him slide in slowly.

He shuffled his knees up so that he could push into her fully and paused.

"Hey you two, you want to watch?" he said to the other couple.

Janice felt her heart stop at his words and panic race through her veins when a womans voice called back. "I want to watch!"

She leaned up and stared Frank right in the eyes as if to say what are you doing, but found her resolve suddenly melt away as she thrust into her. He settled into a firm motion immediately holding her legs up and out. Her breasts rocked in the motion of his thrusts and she felt fear, panic, and an undeniable sexual thrill racing through her veins.

"Keep your eyes open." Frank said to her as he took her. "Don't look at me, look at them."

She shook in fear to do what he said but she worked up the courage to look up and behind her. There they were sitting on top of the sandbank watching her, two complete strangers watching her have sex.

She clawed at the blankets and looked back to Frank but he only scolded her and told her to watch them. She looked back up and was immediately torn with sexual thrill and embarrassment. The woman a slender blond with curly hair stared back lovingly into her eyes, letting her know that she saw everything. The man hardly made eye contact, his gaze was fixed on her breasts bouncing in the night air. He did take a moment to look directly at her and smile a clear sense of arousal on his face.

Making eye contact only made the sexual thrill skyrocket. She wasn't just in public she was being watched! Even worse she knew she was being watched and she was still having sex!

Her body shook from the mixture of thrill and panic and her breathing descended into rapid deep breaths and moans.

"Put your arms above your head." Frank told her.

She looked at him questioningly but he simply told her to do it again. Wondering why she put her arms over and stretched them out across the sand. She squealed and panicked when strange hands grabbed at her wrists.

The strangers on the slope each took one hand and held her in place so her husband could fuck her for their entertainment. The woman even wrapped her hand in a warm embrace as if holding it to comfort her.

The thrill and embarrassment of it all sent her over the edge. Her body shook again and her stomach twitched. Moans rolled out of her mouth with every thrust and she pulled on the strangers for support.

Frank kept his pace steady never slowing down or picking up, just a steady methodical pumping into her body. She felt the sensation inside her building like it never had before. The strong emotions she was feeling only fueled it and grew it inside with great urgency.

One of her hands was passed to the other person and the woman now held them both, holding her in place so they could watch her have sex.

She writhed under the unrelenting force of Franks thrusts, the sensation building inside to a breaking point. She struggled to contain it, to stop it but when she looked up at them both watching her so intently she suddenly lost control.

She called out in to the darkness as her orgasm rolled through her body. Frank yelled at her to watch them and she struggled to stare into the eyes of strangers as she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life. She saw the expressions on their faces as they watched her come. The looks of satisfaction and nodding of heads as she was taken fully. She even noticed that the man was gently stroking his own cock aroused by her performance and turned on enough to masturbate.

Even as her orgasm rolled through her the other man got up and knelt behind his partner. He said something into her ear and she released Janice's hands. Slowly she got up on hands and knees and he settled in behind her. Janice gasped both from the thrusts between her legs keeping her orgasm alive, and the thrust she saw take place between the other woman,s legs as her man mounted her from behind.

She watched transfixed as the woman,s face took on a look of pure pleasure and happiness. She was thrilled that he was inside her, and even more thrilled to see Janice watching her. Janice reached up, her body shaking with the after shocks of her orgasm, and put her hand over one of the other woman's in the sand. They clasped hands and held on to one another while their men took them.

She looked back at Frank who had a wry smile on his face. He suddenly pulled out of her and grabbed her side. He pulled her over and rolled her onto her stomach.

"Get up like her." he said kneeling behind her.

Janice felt embarrassment roll through her again, but she struggled to obey. She got up on her hands and knees and frank settled in behind her. He pushed her forward a little until she was no more than a couple of inches apart form the woman across form her. They both looked into each other eyes and Janice let out a loud groan as frank pushed back into her.

He didn't pick up his pace, he just returned to his nice comfortable rhythm. Thrusting deeply but in no particular hurry to finish her or himself. Still the excitement of the very public sex was enough to set her heart racing, and he skin tingling. She deeply wanted to have another orgasm for them to see, and thinking about it set her trembling.

The woman across from her moaned as her partner took her thrusting between her legs in a similar rhythm. The both looked up at each other, knowing looks on each others faces. She felt linked to this woman now as if they had shared an intense experience and were now joined by a bond.

She looked deep into her eyes and saw a strange desire. She felt it crawl through her stomach and her head felt dizzy. She didn't know why she did it she just felt the need to. She tilted her head and leaned in for a kiss. The other woman didn't hesitate, leaning right back at her and locking her lips with hers. Tongues changed places immediately as they both united each other and the men they were making love two. One being of sex and love joined by intimate embrace.

"You two keep doing that." Frank said his rhythm faltering a bit.

"Hey." He said to the other man "You want to switch?"

Both women opened their eyes and looked directly at each other, clearly startled. Janice trembled as she heard the simply reply.

"Sure."

Both men withdrew from their partners. She tried to focus on the kiss but her eyes followed Frank as he passed to her left and circled around behind the other woman.

She felt a hand glide down her back as the strange man once making love to the woman she was kissing settled in behind her. Her eyes locked with Frank as she tried to get confirmation about what was happening. She saw him reach down and fondle with the woman in front of him, Her moan transferred over in the kiss. She saw him press into her his hands on her waist, and knew that the groan she was producing was from his cock sliding into her.

She suddenly snapped back to her body as she felt the head of a strangers cock slide between the wet folds of her pussy. He rubbed the head through the lips mixing the fluids of the woman he was just having sex with her own. Excitement like she had never known raced up her spine and she dug her hands into the sand as the tip of his shaft slid to the opening to her body. She gasped as a stranger slid his cock into her while her husband looked on. She kissed the lips of the woman her husband was now having sex with and her mind lost all comprehension of reality.

She groaned again as the man behind her adjusted himself and pushed in. She felt his cock filling the space that was meant for her husband as this stranger became her lover. He took her at a faster pace, thrusting into her so that her body rocked and her breasts swayed. She tried to keep her lips locked to the woman before her but found it difficult in the motion.

omniv
omniv
296 Followers
12