The Beach House

Story Info
Widow leaves the suburbs to live in a Beach House.
2.5k words
4.25
94.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,038 Followers

When Frank died, I made one of those over-hasty decisions that people often make when in a state of bereavement.

If I might offer a piece of advice, wait until at least a year after the death of a loved one before you make any drastic moves.

Frank and I had always planned to sell our suburban house and move permanently into our beach house when he retired. Six months after his death I did just that – sold the suburban house and went to live in the beach house. It was a mistake.

In leaving the suburbs, I also left old friends and relatives. Of course, we said those things that people do say as they part – "We shall see each other." "I'll be coming up to town quite often." "We'll keep in touch," and things like that. But when you are three hundred and fifty kilometres apart, it is not as easy as you think its going to be.

Frank was sixty when he died and I was fifty-four. I was, and am, in excellent health, and went for a run and swim everyday. That side of living in the beach house is fine, but it is people you miss.

The house is on the edge of a very small community and isolated behind a swathe of bushland. There is a track leading from the house to the road about two hundred metres away, and another track that goes down to the beach about one hundred and fifty metres long.

There are only a few local people living permanently in the area, the rest coming and going at holiday times to their "beach shacks." The "Locals" are mainly line or lobster fishermen, and outside the community are some scattered wheat farmers and sheep pastoralists. The people are friendly enough, but I did long for my old friends and relatives.

I suppose I could have returned to the city suburbs, but having made the "Big move," I was disinclined to make another. I suppose I was too lethargic, too apathetic after Frank's death to once more pull up stakes and move.

Right up until a year before he died, Frank had been one of those men full of energy. Perhaps "ebullient" best describes him. We were very libidinous and therefore an extremely sexually active couple. I must confess that both of us had affairs during our marriage, but somehow always came back to each other.

During the year of his illness Frank's potency diminished and ceased. I think it is sad how often this happens in a woman's life. Just at the time she no longer has to be concerned about an unwanted pregnancy, and the annoying use of contraception is no longer necessary, her man goes cold for one reason or the other. Small wonder well off older women buy themselves a young gigolo.

Another response to the deprivation is to shut up the sexual shop, go into granny mode, and purse the lips and look severe at the mere mention of sex. I suppose it is a sort of defence mechanism. If "Their man" does not want them, then nobody else will, they think, so they will not take the risk of rejection.

Do think again, ladies.

I mentioned "granny mode," and this is really the beginning of my tale. I was about to enter granny mode myself. I had in fact been a granny for around eighteen years, but I don't think I had entered the "mode."

The beach house, is in fact two houses. In the early days of our marriage, we built to accommodate three or four people. As time went on, and children arrived (two), then grandchildren (five), and throw in visiting friends for good measure, we found the house too small. As result, we doubled its size. The two halves were joined together by a communicating door, but for all essential purposes, the two parts were completely self-contained.

My daughter, Jean, had been in the habit of spending a fortnight at the house every year during the summer, bringing her twin boys, Travers and Ward. This year I had got a message from Jean to the effect that she couldn't get away because of work commitments, but would I mind if the boys came for a couple of weeks?

I happily agreed to this, especially knowing that it would probably be the last time I would have both the boys together. They had just finished school and were going on to university. In the coming years they would probably be off leading their lives apart from the family, that is, until they started bringing the great grandchildren to the house.

On the appointed day, Jean drove the boys to the house and stayed overnight. During her brief stay, she shared one of her concerns with me. Jean and her husband lived in one of the provincial towns in the north of the state, and the boys had to go to the city to attend university. Her worry was their accommodation and whether they would look after themselves properly. Having no useful suggestions to make, I muttered a few comforting platitudes, and the matter was left at that.

After Jean left, I began to discover what it is like to have two healthy, hearty young men living in the house. They both seemed to take after their grandfather and his exuberant ways. The place seemed to be in a constant ferment of coming and going. Swimming, surfing, running along the beach and getting out Frank's boat and tractor, hauling the boat down to the beach and shoving it into the water, and off fishing. I might add eating, which they did in gargantuan doses.

They raced about the house naked – they had done this since they were little boys, but I must say, they were far more intriguing now. As they came out of their showers in the morning, with those shower relaxation induced erections, I thought to myself, "Hmm. As good as, if not better, than Frank's."

I loved this bustle and noise. It crashed through the monotony of living alone, and brought me to life. I sometimes ran and swam with them. On occasions I joined them in the boat and went fishing.

Travers and Ward are more or less identical twins. Like their mother, I can tell them apart, but strangers find it very difficult. The only really distinguishing mark is that Travers has a small mole on his right shoulder, which Ward has not. Needless to say, the boys got up to many tricks, swapping identities to confuse people. They were very close to each other, and shared a great deal, including, if Jean was right, a girl who was happily willing to accommodate them both. Perhaps she did not know they were two different men!

And so the house was full of noise and thunder, singing and whistling, music and slamming doors, and cries of "Nic, is there anything to eat?" I should point out that they had always called me "Nic." They had picked it up from their grandfather, who used it as an abbreviation of my name, Nicole.

Now it will not take much imagination on your part, to realise that, having not had a man around me for a very long time, and certainly no vibrant and clearly libidinous young men, it was more than the dull routine of the house that was being disturbed.

Whilst I thought it ridiculous for a woman of my age to daydream, and even nightdream, about young men, especially my own grandsons, doing loving and sensuous things with me, never the less, I did so dream.

Comforting myself with the words of the old song, "You can't get in jail for what you're thinking," I let my flight of fancy ramble on. It is nice to contemplate the possibilities, even when they are impossible. I think I was rather like the gambler who is always waiting for "The Big Win." It might happen, but the chances are remote. Anyway, it was not costing me anything except a little clitoral excitation.

At least, that is how it was until the fifth day of the boy's visit. In the early afternoon, I was stretched out on the big couch. This piece of furniture had often been used as a bed, and those who had slept on it declared it was more comfortable than any bed they had ever slept in.

I had developed the habit of reading for about half an hour after lunch, and on this very hot day I had put on a very simple loose garment, rather like a very flimsy nightdress extending down to mid thigh. The boys had gone out in the boat fishing, so I did not need to maintain grandmotherly respectability.

I was just lost in a passage in the book that described how the hero was reaching for "her full swelling breasts," when the door burst open and Travers erupted into the room. The dress had ridden up to just below pubic level, so I hastily tried to tug it down, and said, "I thought you had gone out in the boat."

"Damn thing wouldn't started," responded, Travers, "Ward is trying to fix in now. Is there anything to eat, Nic?" He plumped himself beside me on the edge of the couch.

I saw his eyes look appreciatively over my legs (always a great favourite with Frank), and move on to take in my breasts, which the low cut of my garment did little to hide.

Whilst neither of the boys had ever seen me naked, at least as far as I knew, over the years there had been plenty of chances for them to observe me semi-undressed when I went swimming, or wandered round the house in shorts. So why the interest by Travers now?

My own eyes gave the answer. He was wearing only tight shorts, and I could see he had an erection in full flight with a little patch of precum staining the cloth. He had one of those random erections which young men get when their sperm count has reached the overflow pipe. He needed a woman or to masturbate. I did not flatter myself it was me he was being disturbed by. He could have used any woman within reason.

No word passed between us and his hand came to rest on my lower leg. That was often Frank's opening sexual gambit, and I responded by reflex action and laid my hand on Traver's penis. He gave a little groan and leaning forward, kissed me. I responded, sucking his lips and then thrusting my tongue into him. In an instant, we were almost eating each other.

His hand moved to pull up the bottom of my dress to reveal my sexual organ and his fingers plunged into me. I managed to undo his shorts and he worked them off. Still without a word being said, he came over on top of me and entered.

Travers' need was urgent, and I felt his approaching orgasm and moved to chime in with its rhythm. As I did so I was dimly aware that the door had been opened again, and Ward started to say, "I've got the…" and stopped.

Travers did not miss a beat. He unburdened himself into me with great gouts of sperm crashing against the end of my vagina. He started to wind down, and as he did so, he spotted Ward. He removed his penis from me and stood. Ward came over and looked down at me.

The activity between Travers and I had him thoroughly aroused. I could see his erection throbbing. I looked up at him and said quite simply, "Yes." He ripped off his shorts, came down between my legs, and almost as soon as he entered me, he let loose with a mighty ejaculation.

I had never had two men in quick succession before, and I was elated, but certainly not satisfied. It had all been too quick for me to have an orgasm. Ward had removed himself from me, and now stood with Travers, looking down at me, no doubt wondering what happened next.

I looked up at them and said, "You boys have got me into a hell of a state. I think you'd better do something about it." They looked at each other, and in silent agreement they very tenderly picked me up and took me to my bedroom and the double bed.

They removed my garment and Ward began to kiss me while Travers sucked my nipples. Their potency was such, that they had already recovered their erections, and I certainly needed no stimulating. Travers came in first and lasted about five minutes. Ward following him finally brought me to the point. As he was about to come I dug my nails into the poor boy and screamed and screamed.

As we lay on the bed after side by side, I began to laugh I was so happy. The sperm from four ejaculations into me was running out of me onto the bed. I was still somewhere up in the clouds and ready to go again. The boys, however, needed a little recovery time. I recalled that originally Travers had asked for something to eat, so laughing again, I said, "I'd better get you boys some food."

In the following days there was no discussion about what had happened, but I was pursued from morning until night, and well into the night. They could not leave me alone. Fishing diminished. They took me in bed, on the couch, over the kitchen table, in the shower and in the sea. I was not even safe on the beach, I am happy to say.

I experienced the joys of simultaneous vaginal and anal sex, vaginal and oral sex, anal and oral sex and any other combinations you can think of. Covers and bed sheets had to be constantly changed and washed, as they became soaked with their sperm and my fluids.

I was bewildered with sexual stimulation, and loving it. I was determined to get every last drop I could out of these boys, and none of it seemed any effort for them.

The only worry was, what, after all this activity, did I do when they had gone?

Light dawned for me. Jean had expressed her concern for the boys when they left home to go to university. "Who would look after them." Who better than "dear old granny?" Frank had left me well provided for, and I still had the money from the sale of our suburban house. So, why not go back to the big city with the boys and reunion with old friends?

The question was how would the boys feel about granny living with them? I asked them, and after very little discussion, the answer was, "You can live with us any time, Nic."

I live with them.

Have you noticed how very active life can become in your fifties, ladies?

Starlight
Starlight
1,038 Followers