The Beach House

Story Info
Helen and Paul at the Beach - Helen and Paul Story 3.
2.3k words
4.36
21.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen felt good about swimming. She was happy to have spent time with Paul. He didn't talk much, but he paid on time, he was generous, and he let her into his life in ways. She felt better with him than without him. Today was supposed to be her day off. Her daughter was with her father, and it was a rare peaceful day. She was at home watching TV when her phone rang.

"Helen." It was Paul.

"Good morning Sir."

"So formal. Do you have plans for today?"

"No Sir."

"I am going to my beach house. It's been locked for a while. Can you come and help me with it?"

Helen was torn. She really wanted a day off. She was tired. What kind of person had two houses? She didn't understand expatriates. How could you have two houses? At the same time she was curious about it, knew she would make some extra money, and still felt the throbbing from Paul's attention at the pool. Hopefully if she went there would be sex on the beach...

"No problem Sir. When do you need me?"

"I always need you." He laughed. "I will pick you up at noon at the Reel gas station on the beach road. Bring a change of clothes, we might be there late." He was so sure. He was always so sure.

"Ok Sir." Helen was still a bit stunned about how her plans had changed, and she smiled thinking of his teasing.

Paul had just finished a very annoying negotiation and needed to decompress. He had a palace in a resort community on the atlantic, and he was rarely able to spend any time there. The resort belonged to one of his companies, and he kept a place there which he rarely used. He needed the silence, to hear the waves and smell the salt water. He realized the place was probably a mess, and Helen's touch would make it habitable way faster than he would be able to on his own. Besides she was a great way to relax. She was really calm, and funny in her way, and he figured she had a great personality under the shyness. It would all come out in time. She also knew exactly what to do, and when to do it, and how hard to do it. She was this perfect mix of submissive and intuitive that distracted him.

He got in his mercedes benz jeep and raced down the beach road. She was at the Reel gas station as promised, in a red t shirt and shorts, with matching flip flops. She smelled incredible as she got in the car, and he could feel his cock harden just thinking about the rest of the day. At this rate the house would never get done.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine Sir."

They chatted about asinine things at first, and Helen explained all the different local villages on the beach road that he had never paid attention to. He got to know more about her daughter, her ex, and her life. She had had a hard life, working manual jobs after barely finishing high school. She was really positive, and had a burning hunger for independence which he found impressive. It was clear she couldn't quite place her finger on him, and he was this exotic creature who wasted money and didn't understand things that were basic to her.

She liked to dance, and she knew all sorts of moves which made her fantastic in bed but also explained her graceful walk. He realized he was liking her more and more, and not just because she was convenient.

They got to the house, and Helen was stunned. This place was larger than any house she had ever lived in before. It was a chalet facing the atlantic, on two levels with a balcony upstairs facing the ocean. It was breezy and casual inside, with large windows which had been sealed. Opening them up, the breeze blew through the house, which was filled with paintings and carvings, all locally made. The place was covered with dust. Helen sneezed.

"I think you should start upstairs. It's my room, and once its done I can get some work done and be out of your hair." Of course Paul brought his computer and some documents to work on.

Helen made quick work of his office, and once he was in position she got started on the rest of the house. It was sparsely furnished, but she could see the things were expensive. It was a warm day, and she took her shirt off, wearing only her bra. That soon came off, so she was dusting and sweeping in her shorts. She sang softly to herself as she worked, and in time she lost track of time as she cleaned the house. She sweated heavily, and by the time she got to the kitchen she needed a drink of water. She opened the fridge, and took a bottle of water which they had brought with them. She drank deeply, and as she drank some water spilled on her firm breasts, making her wriggle. Goosebumps rose on her breasts. It was refreshing, and she closed her eyes, sighing as the cool water poured down her throat.

As she shut the door of the fridge she started. Paul was on the other side of the door! She hadn't heard him come downstairs.

"I see you've worked up a sweat!"

"It's hot here. I'm sorry." She suddenly felt shy.

Paul laughed. "You have nothing to be sorry about. You're magnificent."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, then her collarbones, then the notch at the bottom of her throat, then her chin then her left cheek, then her right cheek then her thick, soft lips. She matched his passion, seeking his tongue, parrying it, playing with it, and running her hands through his hair. He pressed her against his chest. Her nipples were hard, and she sighed as he stroked them. He bent over, sucking her right nipple, licking her areola as her nipple stiffened further. He gently held up her firm breasts. They were large and soft. He licked then sucked each nipple. She gasped as he sucked them. It was like he had a hotline to her pussy. She got wetter with each second. He stopped and started kissing her again. She pressed into him, feeling his heat. He was like a furnace. She glistened with sweat.

He cupped her bottom, feeling her firm ass. He pushed his hands into her shorts, rubbing his fingers over her pubic mound, stroking her vagina, parting her lips. She was soaking wet. He hugged her closely. She felt his hard cock through his shorts. He was ready for her. But it was not to be. He pulled back and looked at her. Her eyes opened and locked on to his. He held her hands and kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's sweaty upstairs too."

She was in a daze. He turned and pulled her. He had her left hand in his right. There was a shower outside, on the back porch. It faced the beach. It was usually to allow Paul wash the salt water off before he got into the house. The ocean was two hundred yards away, across a sandy beach with coconut trees and palms. There was no one there. Paul silently moved her under the shower. He turned it on. In the heat the warm water was welcome. He turned it off and lathered her with shower gel and a washcloth from a fresh pile in the basket next to the shower. From her neck, to her back, to her shoulders, under her arms, between her breasts, her stomach, her pussy, between her ass, the back of her legs, her thighs, her calves, even between her toes. He had her nice and soapy. Then he did himself. His arms, back, chest, thighs, crotch, legs, calves, feet.

He started rinsing her off, blasting the cold water on her. After the heat inside it was a relief to feel cold water, and the sun above them didn't feel as oppressive as the cool water washed the soap and dirt away. She looked up and closed her eyes. She felt it, as he stroked her and rinsed off the soap. He was getting excited. He squatted between her legs and started kissing her pussy, licking the lips, and licking around her clit. She got wetter and harder. He refused to listen to her as she begged him to fuck her. He reached inside her with one finger and stroked her g spot. It got harder and rougher, and her legs wobbled. She tried hard to stay erect. Her breathing became ragged.

"Paul. Paul. Paul. Yes. Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Don't stop."

Paul's mouth was full. He kept licking her and fingering her, putting pressure on her rough patch.

"Oh my God. MY GOD. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!!"

She came gushing, and her legs collapsed as Paul struggled to keep her up.

She sat on the tiled floor. Paul caught her and kissed her. They both knelt facing each other. Even though they were pretty much having sex on the beach, Helen felt like she and Paul were the only people in the world. He turned her from him so she faced the beach on her knees. She leaned forward and parted her knees. He pushed his hard cock into her gently. She was still tender from her orgasm.

"Aaah. Aah. Aah. Ooooh. Ooh oooh."

Paul loved this view of her. She was on her knees beneath him. He held her breasts from behind, and could feel their weight, could feel the hard nipples and the goose bumps on her flesh as she got excited. Her ass was curvy but firm, and he could feel her slap it against his thighs with each stroke. She was soft but so young and firm, with a power he had never experienced.

His first few strokes were shallow and slow. She felt each inch of him. She closed her eyes as she got wetter and he stroked deeper into her. He put his hands on her shoulders and fucked her harder. Hard deep strokes. He was so strong. Each stroke rammed his hard cock against her pussy all the way to the end. She was wet, full of cock and each stroke rocked her to the core. In this position each stroke hit the front of her vagina, stimulating her as her rammed her. She could feel the blood quickening again.

"Paul, ohmigod. Paul. Paul. You're killing me!"

"Am I?"

"You're killing me. You're so strong. Fuck me. Fuck me I need your cock right now. Fuck me!"

She didn't care if the neighbors heard.

She fucked him back, slamming her ass into his thighs and crotch. He accelerated, gripping her hard with fast, consistent strokes. He pinched her nipples, squeezing them. It was as if he flicked an on switch in her pussy. She started squirting, with her juices running out of her pussy. That kind of pain was such a turn on, especially since Paul was usually so gentle with her. It was a shock to see this side of him.

His pace was rapid and hard.

"Ngggggh". She grunted as she came for the second time. Her pussy spasmed against his cock tightening around it. As he felt her tension he gave up and came. The sensation was overwhelming. He exhaled hard as he blasted her pussy with semen. As she felt the warm semen in her she came again as he fucked her even harder than before as he came. They both collapsed on to the warm tiles.

It was warm and sunny, they were outside, and they were temporarily satisfied. They got up after a few minutes, showered again, and went inside. They both laid down upstairs, looking at the fan, gasping.

"I can't believe you're hard again."

"I wonder why I'm hard."

"I wonder..."

Helen rolled over and kissed Paul's cock. It was erect and red, rampant after the earlier session. She licked the head and circled it with her tongue, flicking it into and out of the eye of his cock. It was big, thick, and hard. Really hard, surprising for Paul's age and status as an office worker. He worked out, ate well, and was in good shape. It showed. She took more and more of his cock into her mouth, until she had the full length inside her mouth and she was bobbing up and down rapidly. She applied pressure and sucked really hard just like he liked.

"Helen. You need to keep that pressure up. I love it when you suck so hard."

She was a strong girl, and skilled. She stroked his balls as she sucked his cock, raking his stomach and chest with her fingers. Paul was so happy to lie back and be worshiped by her. His little black goddess. She was divine, strong, beautiful, sexy, and she would do anything he asked.

"Oh my God. Helen. Oh.My. God." She was stroking his cock as she sucked the head with steady high pressure.

"I'm coming. Fuck. Helen. Drink it. All of it. Swallow me. Oooooooooooogh!"

He clenched his ass as he came. He sprayed semen into her mouth. She sucked it all, swallowing and licking as his seed burst out of him. She squeezed his balls and milked his cock to make sure it all came out. His seed was delicious, and she happily teased the eye of his cock as he finished and she drained him. He closed his eyes and went to sleep. Helen lay on his chest, tired, and passed out too.