The Beach House

Story Info
Friends and lovers gather for a fun weekend at a beach house.
1.6k words
3.83
18.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We totally hit the jackpot with this beach house rental. Couldn't be any more perfect. The 4 bedrooms, giant bathrooms, a heated pool and of course the beach. As soon as everyone gets here, its going to be a blast!

Rhonda was the first to show up. Of course, she brought her self-absorbed ass hole boyfriend, Brett. They both seemed to have some sort of qualm between them. I'm certain they were arguing just before they got there.

Mark and Emily arrived shortly after 4. They're a fun couple, they're the kind of couple that almost makes you sick because they are so perfect for each other.

Wasn't too long after that Missy and Jeff finally made it. Jeff and I have always been long time friends. We've had a thing for each other for a long time, but it always seemed one of us always had a significant other. Missy is a bit of snooty bitch that I can do without, but I deal because she's with Jeff and I just want Jeff to be happy.

A friend of Jeff' s was tagging along with them. He introduced himself like a gentleman, "Hi, my name is Josh. Nice to meet you! I've heard good things." That last part got a raise in my eyebrow when I looked at Jeff and wondered what the hell he told him.

Oh well, he's not bad looking, I wondered if he was single... awe, who cares? This is a once in a life time vacation, I'm going to live it up!

Wine was poured, and everyone began to settle in. I as already unpacked so I went from room to room and visited everyone as they did.

I could hear Rhonda getting pissed at Brett for something, it sounded serious, so I skipped their room and went straight to see Mark and Emily. They were teasing each other about getting lost on the way there. Cute couple, I rolled my eyes.

A little further down the hall was Jeff and Missy's room. I knocked, Missy answered the door in her little bikini "skinny bitch" I thought to myself but smiled and said hello. I don't think she likes me very much either. She gave me the fake smile and head tilt then walked out to the pool. I looked at Jeff.

He shrugged his shoulders and "Sorry.

"Not your fault, your girlfriends a bitch." I laughed.

We caught up a few minutes. I was just about to go change when I saw Missy getting a little too friendly with Brett. I pointed it out to Jeff. He and I watched through the blinds as his girlfriend hid behind the corner of the house kissing Rhonda's asshole boyfriend, Brett.

"Ohhh boy, this isn't going to be good." I followed Jeff out to watch the excitement.

Rhonda was already at the door watching the display. I felt so bad for her, I knew she really liked him. She just went to her room without speaking to anyone, grabbed her stuff and left.

Jeff stopped himself at the door and waited for a minute. Turned to me, "Com'on, help me pack her shit back up." I grabbed the bottle of wine and we went to his room. He scooped up her clothes, tossed them into Brett's room and was done with her. We drank wine and ignored her banging on the door. She eventually gave up and went back to Brett's room.

Roughly around 8pm, the rest of us gathered on the veranda drinking some homemade wine. The lights strung through out the back yard gave it a cozy glow. Flames dancing in the fire ring of rocks in the sand.

4 bottles of wine later, Mark and Emily snuck off to their room, leaving me with Josh and Jeff.

Stripping my tank top, bra and shorts off and sprinted out to the waves. Jeff was quick to follow. We floated together leaning on a raft, toying with the idea of finally hooking up again; we were both finally available after all.

Not quite skinny dipping but close. It was such a turn on for me to have my breasts floating free in the warm water. Jeff and I played around a little bit in the shallow water before choosing to go to the room. Josh was pretending to be busy on his phone, trying not to watch us. I kept catching his eyes peeking up; also, a turn on for me.

"What should we do about him?" Jeff nodded his head towards Josh.

"Bring him along." I smiled. I wrapped my towel around me and headed to the room, winking at Josh on the way by. A couple minutes after I got to the room, Jeff and Josh walked in.

"Soooo... were you serious?" Jeff asked.

"Sure, why not?! Could be fun, right?"

None of us really knew where to begin so I grabbed them both by the hand and pulled them to the bed. Jeff and I have a little history, so it was easy to start with him. I laid him down on the bed and began giving him the best blow job he's ever had. I loved sucking on his cock. Taking it all the way in... then slowly backing off... a swirled my tongue around the head and dipped in the hole a few times.

Josh obviously has never had a threesome, I could see the hesitation on his face. I took a half a second from the blowjob and pulled him over behind me, giving him a gentle touch to see if he was hard. Instantly his cock shot up to the ready. One hand on my left hip, reaching under to see how wet I was with his right hand.

I went back to sucking Jeff's cock, taking it deep into my throat. Josh firmly holding my hips but taking it slow getting started... a little bit at a time. I was mainly focusing on Jeff's cock... I've really wanted to do this to him for a while now.

Looking up at him, clearly, he was enjoying it. His hands wrapped around my hair holding it out of the way, occasionally pushing me down further. Josh had finally started getting into it and letting go a bit when I changed things up.

I turned around straddling Jeff backwards, riding him slow; leaning forward to suck Josh's dick. He wasn't as thick as Jeff, so it made it easier to take in all the way.

Jeff thrusted up hard, thumbing my ass hole. Each time Josh would push his cock into my mouth, my ass would slam down towards Jeff; his thumb teasing more and more with going into my ass. It all felt so good. I was thoroughly enjoying everything. Although it was slightly difficult focusing on giving them both the same attention.

Jeff and I had chemistry, drawing us closer, our sexual energy was intense. We swapped positions again. This time, Jeff put me on my back and climbed up between my knees. He began kissing me like no other has. They were the most amazing kisses, so passionate, so damned hot. Josh was just about to join in then decided against it.

"Looks like you guys can handle this one your own. How about if you two finish without me...?"

I felt awful about him getting left out, but it was obvious to him that what we were doing, we didn't need him in there. We carried on, barely noticing him leaving.

Jeff's hands were up under my head and neck, kissing me, my neck... my ear lobes. How is this even possible for this man to know everything I like; everywhere I want to be touched, and how I want to be touched without me even telling him?

He pressed against me, his hips totally in sync with mine.

My legs wrapped around his, toes curled, heels digging into his calves. Suddenly, he picked me up, spun us around so I was in control... or so I thought.

"I want a... slow...grind. But you must stay sitting up and don't make a sound, unless you cum." He muttered softly.

This was a lot harder than one would think. He felt unbelievable up inside me. I was able to rock forward and back just a few times before a moan escaped.

"Shhhhh" he put his finger up to lips. His hands securely held my hips from going too fast. I really wanted to, I wanted to ride him hard and fast. I've wanted to fuck him since I met him. Finally, this moment, his cock buried deep in my eager pussy and he keeps slowing me. And I thought I was the one with control.

His hands moved from my hips up to my breasts, that's when I knew I could go a little faster. As soon as I did, my moans grew louder. The faster I grinded my pussy around his cock, the louder I got. The louder I got, the more turned on, he was.

Quickly he grabbed my face, pulled me down close to him; kissed me deep, tongue darting in and out, fingers tangled in my hair.

"I'm close, baby... if you aren't ready for that then you should slow down." He whispered in between the kisses.

There was no way I was able to stop now.

"Goooo!" I blurted out.

He curled his body up towards me as he erupted. His hands grabbed my ass, fingers gripping tight. This was all too much. My body shook, a full body convulsion of pleasure; gushing hot fluid between us both.

I kissed his chest as I slid down from him, tracing his sides with my fingertips. It only took minutes for us both to drift off.

There's a distant chirping, birds I'm guessing...

Eh, no... its an alarm clock! Who would set their alarm for this God-awful time of morning? Sleepily, I open my eyes.

"Seriously??"

It's MY alarm, I'm in MY bed... alone??!

"Fuck!" I flopped back down on the pillow.