The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Maria nodded and they went into the den, where the men were sitting in the recliner chairs drinking beer and watching the game.

Maria sat on Bruce's lap and asked, "Baby, did you ask Pete about being the Best Man in our wedding?"

Bruce smiled and said, "No babe, not yet. I was just getting ready to."

Bruce turned to Pete, who was sitting with Kallie on his lap, and asked, "Pete, buddy, would you please be my Best Man in the wedding?"

Pete looked at Kallie, then back to Bruce and Maria, smiled and said, "I'd love to, Bruce." Then Pete reached over and Bruce shook his hand, "Thanks buddy. Thanks a lot."

Kallie and Maria kissed their men, then Maria said, "Now that that's settled, we gals should be getting to work on the plans for this wedding. Baby, do you know when you'd like to do this? It would be easier to set everything up if I knew the date for our wedding."

Bruce looked up at her and said, "Will a month from Saturday be good for you, honey-buns?"

Maria smiled and said, "Yes dear, that's perfect! Kallie, we better get to work. There's lots to be done and only a month to do it!" And with that, the ladies left the men to their beer and football, returning to the dining room and the wedding plans.


Kallie took the phone book from the shelf by the phone and flipped through the yellow pages, looking for florists. She called a few after she and Maria agreed on the types of flowers Maria wanted, red roses and white carnations and lilies. They found the most reasonable florist and ordered the flowers. Maria called her friend Wayne, who was a Country Music DJ, and booked him for the reception at Kallie & Pete's house. The girls talked about the food that they would need for the reception: salads, burgers, hot dogs, beer, champaign, punch for the kids, chips & snacks. They decided on a barbeque theme reception, so simple food was desired. Kallie called her sister, Susan, who was a baker, and ordered the wedding cake, which would be close to three feet tall and feed about seventy people.

A few moments later, the men came out from the den and sat at the table with the gals. Bruce kissed Maria and asked, "How are the plans going, baby?"

She looked at him and smiled, "All good so far, hun. Just gotta figure out the guest list and call the minister or the Justice of the Peace about performing the ceremony for us on the beach, and check into borrowing chairs from the community center for it."

"That's great, baby. Now, why don't we head home and discuss that guest list in private?" Bruce said with a sly wink. Pete and Kallie chuckled and Maria just smiled the most dazzling smile she could, because she knew what Bruce wanted as soon as they got home. They kissed & hugged Pete and Kallie, said good-bye, then left to drive back to Bruce's house. He parked the car and get out to open Maria's door for her and help her out. They went up the steps to the porch and he unlocked the door, holding it open so she could walk inside.

He flipped on the light switch and Maria gasped at the sight before her. There on the table was a bouquet of three dozen red and pink roses, white carnations and baby's breath, all tied with a big red bow. On the table in front of the flowers was a small box tied with a little red bow. Maria looked at Bruce with tears in her eyes as he said, "Go ahead, sweetheart. Open it."

Maria slowly untied the ribbon and opened the box. Nestled inside on a bed of red velvet was a beautiful white-gold banded ring, a 4 carat heart shaped diamond surrounded by several tiny sapphires in a heart shaped setting. She looked up at Bruce and said,"Oh Bruce, it's beautiful! It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen." He gently took the ring out of the box and took her left hand, slipping the ring slowly over her ring finger. She clasped her arms tight around him and hugged him tightly, crying tears of joy and happiness.

The Beach House Part 11

Maria took the flowers and put them in water in a vase that Bruce had gotten from the pantry shelf for her. She put the vase on the mantle over the fireplace. Bruce took her hand and led her to the black leather sofa and they sat down. She snuggled against him and he put his arm around her, gently caressing her upper arm with his hand. She sniffled and he handed her a tissue from the box on the end table. Bruce tipped her chin up so he could look into her tear-drenched eyes. He took the tissue and carefully wiped away the little drops of moisture that were slipping down her cheeks. "Baby, are you happy to be my fiancé?" he asked seriously.

She sat up, a seriously shocked look on her face, "Of course I am, Bruce. Why would you even ask me that? I love you, and I would take my own life if I ever lost you. You know, I never expected to find love when I moved to this island last year. Things were pretty bad at home with my folks and siblings, all the fighting and arguments. I just couldn't take it anymore. So I told my mom and dad that I was moving out on my own. Dad even gave me some money to help out until I got on my feet with a job and house. Now here I am, about to marry the most wonderful man in the world, move into his house as his bride after I notify my landlord that I'm moving out of my rented house, and I'm going to look into starting a party planning business with Kallie. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now, Bruce."

He smiled down at her, then tipped his head and kissed her passionately on her pouty cherry lips, his tongue slipping caressingly over her lips, tempting them to part for his entrance into her mouth. Her lips parted in invitation and his tongue slid in to stroke over her teeth, gums, and dance with her tongue. Her eyes drifted closed as the kiss deepened, their tongues dueling seductively with each other, tasting each others essence. Maria could detect the taste of beer on Bruce's tongue. She became somewhat intoxicated by the rush of passion flowing through her veins as Bruce slid his hand beneath her t-shirt to cup her breast in his palm. His finger and thumb teased, pinched and tugged gently on her nipple, sending shockwaves through her, which found their way to pool deep in the pit of her stomach.

Her hand absently trailed over his chest and stomach, down to the waistband of his shorts, then down to the legs of them. Her hand slipped up under one of the leg hems of his shorts and moved slowly up his thigh, massaging and caressing his leg. Her fingers brushed over the bulge of his manhood and she heard him draw in a deep breath.

She smiled as her fingers brushed him again and he gasped louder and growled, "Baby, keep that up and you'll be in trouble!" She just grinned mischievously at him and continued to stroke his now rock-hard shaft and his tightening sac beneath it. He suddenly stood up and pulled her to her feet, then led her down the hall to the bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

She stood there, and slowly lifted her t-shirt up over her head, tossing it carelessly onto the floor. She pushed off her denim cut-off shorts and tossed them aside also. She stood before him wearing only her swimsuit. He grinned and she could see the flames of desire burning in his eyes as he looked at her. She turned around, lifted her hair from her back and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Untie me, sweetheart." she said. Bruce quickly stepped behind her, pulling her tight against him so his throbbing shaft pressed into the crack of her bottom as he tugged the ties of her top with his teeth. Within seconds, the swimsuit top was laying on the floor with her other clothes.

"Feel what you do to me, love? I seem to go around like this a lot, even when you aren't around. I can't help not thinking about you all the time, about the scent of your skin, the silkiness of your hair, the tang of your juices on my tongue, the sparkle of your eyes which outshine even the brightest star in the sky." he whispered in her ear as he pushed down her bikini bottoms to the floor.

He turned her around and kissed her deeply as he rubbed his hands all over her back and bottom and she could feel the silky hardness of his shaft pressing teasingly against her belly. She moved her hands down his sides to the waist band of his shorts, pushing them down along with his underwear, until his manhood sprang free of confinement. Her left hand slid to cup his testicles and gently massage them as her right hand wrapped itself around the base of his shaft. She kissed him then left a trail of heated kisses down his neck and across his chest, circling first one bronzed nipple, and then the other, before trailing down his rock-hard abs to his engorged rod. She teasingly flicked the purple-red head of his shaft with her tongue, tasting the pre-cum that was oozing from the opening.

She licked her lips, then proceeded to open her mouth and take him into her moist heat, her tongue caressing every single one of his full eight inches. He groaned as he put his hands on either side of her head and guided himself into her mouth, then started to make love to her mouth and tongue. She continued to stroke and massage him for a few moments, until she felt his shaft start to pulse within her mouth. Within seconds, she felt his hot sticky cum hit the back of her throat. She started sucking harder, pulling every drop of his seed from his body. She swallowed every drop, then when he stopped pulsating within her, she released him with a quiet pop and licked her lips as she smiled up at him. He said, "Damn girl, that was excellent! You get better every time! Now it's my turn for a snack." He pushed her backward onto the bed and she moved to the center and laid down with her head on the pillows and her legs spread apart.

Bruce laid on the bed on his belly, his shoulders between Maria's knees, his hands on either side of her bottom. He breathed deep of her intoxicating scent of arousal and smiled at her. "Baby, are you ready to give me my snack now?" he asked huskily. She nodded and he gently spread apart the lips of her mound and slowly licked her, from anus to clit and back down again several times. He licked two of his fingers, then slowly pressed them into her love canal, moving them in and out in a slow steady rhythm as he continued to lick her. He clamped his lips around her swollen clit and sucked hungrily on it. His fingers started to move deeper and faster within her sheath and he heard her moan loudly as her body started to tremble. He slipped in a third finger and continued finger-fucking her steadily, her hips raising with each thrust of his hand. Within moments, her sheath was contracting tightly around his fingers and the tangy sweet juices of her body were flowing out onto his hand and tongue.

He licked them up and then sat up and kissed her deeply. She could taste her juices on his lips and tongue and he could taste his on her. When he broke the kiss to catch a breath of air, Maria whispered in his ear, "Make love to me now, Bruce. I want and need to feel your hard cock deep inside my pussy, my love." He smiled and moved up over her, his still hard shaft positioned at her opening. With one deep thrust, he was buried in her to the hilt. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, hooking her ankles behind his back. She began moving within her, long slow strokes in and out, in and out, almost pulling completely from her body before plunging back inside her. He dipped his head down and captured a hardened nipple with his mouth, sucking hungrily like a baby as he continued pounding his rod into her sheath steadily.

After a few minutes, he pulled from her and said quietly, "Get on your hands and knees, baby. I want to make love to you doggy style." Maria got up onto her hands and knees, presented her bottom to him, like a bitch in heat, and he quickly got between her feet and thrust within her. He took her hair in his fist and thrust rapidly within her hot wet pussy. His free hand rubbed her ass and slid between her butt cheeks, pressing on her anal opening, gradually going inside a little at a time. He dropped a bit of saliva onto her anus and pressed his middle finger into her, and began finger-fucking her ass as he fucked her pussy with his cock. She moaned loudly and within minutes, she was having another mind-shattering orgasm. He continued making love to her for about five more minutes, then he too was releasing his hot semen into her sheath, his cock pulsing and throbbing deep inside her.

They were both breathless when they collapsed sideways onto the bed, his arms wrapped tight around her and his cock still buried within her pussy. He tipped her face toward him and kissed her tenderly and said, "I love you, future Mrs. Bruce Hudson."

She smiled and replied, "I love you too, Bruce. With all of my heart." Then she yawned. He smiled and pulled himself from her body, then sat up and grabbed the quilt that was folded on the foot of the bed. He covered them both with it and they fell asleep, happy and totally satisfied, in each other's arms. Maria rested her head on Bruce's shoulder, yawned again, and was asleep within minutes. Bruce smiled, kissed her forehead, then fell into a deep happy slumber.

The Beach House Part 12

The next morning, Bruce woke up before Maria did. He laid in bed, laying on his side facing Maria and watching her sleep. Her black eyelashes were spread across her peachy cheeks like exotic fans, her lips slightly parted as if in invitation for kissing. Bruce gently brushed back a stray lock of her silky black hair and tucked it tenderly behind her ear, then lightly brushed the backs of his fingers across her cheek. At his light touch on her cheek, Maria's eyes fluttered open and focused on his smiling face. She smiled back and said, "Good morning dear."

He leaned over and kissed her and said, "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well, baby?" She nodded and then yawned and stretched luxuriously like a cat after a nap. As she stretched, the blankets fell down to her waist, exposing her naked breasts to his gaze.

She caught the look in his eyes and smiled, then pushed the blankets to the floor, exposing her entire naked body to him, and his naked muscular body to her gaze. Her eyes fell upon his lap and she saw that he was hard and ready for her. She scooted down into the middle of the bed and cupped him in her hand, gently squeezing his hardened shaft. Her tongue darted out to caress the tiny slit in the tip of him and she found the little glob of fluid resting there. She licked it off, then swirled her tongue around the tiny opening, gathering the rest of his liquid. She laid on the bed with her feet on the pillows as she stroked and licked him. She opened her mouth and took him inside her heated wetness, her tongue caressing him lovingly as his fingers sought out her damp flesh and curls atop her thighs.

He dipped his head and nipped at the tender flesh of her inner thigh, then blew a breath of air over her heated folds. She shivered as she continued to suck him. She moaned softly as his finger brushed over the swollen bud of her clit. She squeezed his sack and he groaned and said, "Ohhh baby, don't stop! That is so good baby, so damn good." She started to stroke and suck him harder and faster, as he slipped 3 fingers into her hot wet sheath, moving them in and out of her quickly and in rhythm with her sucking and stroking. Within moments, she felt him start to throb and pulse against the roof of her mouth as she sucked him harder, drawing forth the gush of his semen from his body. Seconds later, he burst into her mouth, his hot sticky cum filling her mouth and trickling down her throat. She sucked every last drop from him, then released him with a slight pop before licking her lips and smiling up at him.

He smiled back and said, "Your turn now, baby." as he pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs wide apart. He knelt between her legs and gently spread apart the moist flesh of her mound. His tongue flicked up to lick her clit lightly. Her hips arched up and she moaned softly. He took several long strokes with his tongue, from her anus to her clit and back down again. He licked 2 fingers in his mouth and slipped them into her vaginal opening, rotating them in a "come hither" motion against her g-spot. She started panting as he stroked harder and faster within her. He slid in his ring finger, since his pointer and middle fingers were already in her, and started stroking her faster. His pinkie pressed against her anus with each thrust of his hand until it finally slid into her. His thumb pressed against her clit and he made love to her with his hand until she was breathless and his hand was covered with her juices.

He licked her clean, then let her lick his fingers clean as he moved up to her, positioning his throbbing shaft at her vaginal opening. He pressed into her slowly, burying himself completely within her moist heat. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, tasting not only her juices in the kiss, but his as well. Their mixed flavors made him grow even harder within her body and she moaned as she felt him throb within her sheath. He started moving within her, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed and gaining in intensity, carrying them both to the highest heights of ecstacy, until they were both breathless. He slid from her and repositioned himself at her anus. He dropped a large glob of his saliva there and gently and slowly pressed into her, a little at a time. She gasped as she felt him slowly entering her rear and her body stretching to accommodate his largeness.

He was about halfway into her when he stopped to let her get used to the feeling. "Are you alright, baby?" he asked.

She looked at him and smiled, then said, "Yes Bruce. I'm fine. That feels wonderful, babe. Please don't stop yet."

Bruce smiled and said, "Ok baby. Let me know if you want me to stop at any time." Maria nodded and closed her eyes to enjoy the feelings he was producing in her body. He pressed into her more until his shaft was completely within her. He stopped and let her get used to him being in her all the way. After a couple moments, he began to move within her slowly. His hand went to her pussy and began to finger her vagina and clit again. Within moments, she was cumming so hard that her fluids were flowing out and covering his half buried cock, giving more lubrication for him. Seconds later, she felt him throb and convulse within her as his orgasm hit and his semen shot deep into her ass.

He collapsed on top of her, his weight propped up on his elbows. He kissed her gently and asked, "Are you ok baby? Did I hurt you?" She looked into his eyes and saw the concern there. She placed her hand on his cheek and said, "No dearest love. You didn't hurt me at all. In fact, it was absolutely wonderful! I've never orgasmed that hard, ever! That was great, baby." Then she tipped her face up to him and kissed him deeply before he withdrew from her body and got off the bed.

He took her hand and pulled her from the bed also, then said, "Let's go shower, then I'll make breakfast for us, baby." She smiled and took some clean clothes from her dresser and closet. He took his clean clothes from his duffle bag and laid them on the bed beside her clothes, then they went to the bathroom to shower.

They washed each other and dried off, then went back to the bedroom, wrapped only in towels, then they got dressed. Bruce put on a pair of black underwear, a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a blue mesh muscle shirt. Maria put on her pink lace bra and matching panties, a pair of red cotton shorts and a white t-shirt with a nesting eagle on it. She brushed her hair and put it into a pair of braids, tying the ends with black pony tail holders. They went out to the kitchen and Maria fixed a pot of coffee while Bruce cooked up some eggs, sausage patties and toast. Maria took out a bowl of cut up fresh-fruit from the refrigerator and placed it on the table along with plates, mugs, juice glasses and silverware. Maria poured coffee into both mugs when it was ready and Bruce served up the eggs, toast and sausage. They sat and ate breakfast, their feet rubbing against each other under the table.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers