The Beach House Ch. 01

Story Info
Vactioning woman gets a surprise.
1.2k words
3.33
46.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrived at your friend's beach house a day early. Your friends are going to show up tomorrow and have a party for the July long weekend. You are thirsty and it is extremely hot outside. You go in and open the windows to get some air flowing. Then you go and make yourself a vodka paralyser and head for a shower. As you stand in front of the mirror you strip down and admire your body. You are slim but have nice curves in the right places. You slip a hand down to your pussy and finger yourself for a bit. You are extremely horny, as you need to be fucked very often. You just haven't found the right man to satisfy yourself. Sure it is easy to pick any man up with your looks but all they are is boys, children in adult bodies. You find yourself think of an older man. One who has taste and is stable in life. You think of brad pitt and wonder if there is an older man out there for you. You step into the shower and try to relax.

Unknown to you a car has pulled up with three men in it. They are older gentlemen who had devious things on their minds. They seen you pull up and know that you are alone. They are surprised to see the door is unlocked. Frank is a construction worker who has big muscles and a dark tan opens the door and creeps in. Tom follows. He is a real estate agent who runs in his spare time to keep fit. Jerry walks in as if he owns the place. He is a computer guru who has a lot of spare time on his hands. He isn't built but has been blessed with an enormous cock that leaves his two friends at a disadvantage.

Frank walks up to the bedroom door and hears you in the shower. He motions for his friends to come on over. They walk in an peek at your clothes on the floor. Tom picks up your pair of underwear and smells them. He sighs and walks over to the bathroom door. He peeks in and sees that the shower door is fogged over. They can see your shadow inside as you are bringing yourself to an intense orgasm. As you start to cum they rush the shower, flinging the door open and grab you. You are totally shocked by their appearance but are unable to do anything much because of the orgasm you are in the middle of having. Jerry walks up and puts a collar around your throat. He then takes a leash and connects it to the collar. Jerry pulls down so you have to get on your hands and knees. You are a little scared, as you have no idea what is going to happen to you. You don't have to wait long.

Tom walks up behind you and with one hand he grabs a handful of hair and pulls your head back. With his other hand he grabs a butt cheek and gives your ass a very hard squeeze. You wince from the pressure of the squeeze but offer no resistance. Frank tells Jerry to bring you to the bed. Jerry brings you over, picks you up like you are as light as a feather and throws you on the bed. You land on your stomach and bounce once. On your way down to the bed Frank grabs a pair of handcuffs and cuffs your hands above your head so you are helpless on your stomach. Jerry produces a camera and starts to take pictures of your naked and petite body. Tom climbs on the bed and you realize that he has taken off his clothes. He climbs up and gets above your head. He gets himself positioned so your face and his dick are facing each other.

Start sucking little woman Tom commands. You open your mouth to protest but Tom grabs the back of your head and pulls your mouth over his cock. He controls you by pulling on your hair. All you can do is make sounds as his cock is going down your throat. It is becoming hard for your to breath but Tom pays no attention. You do your best to give him head but you can't gain your stride.

Frank climbs on the bottom of the bed and starts kneading your ass cheeks. He slips a finger in your pussy and realizes you are still sopping wet. Hey guys he announces, she is liking this. Tom chuckles and says good. He then erupts and shoots a gallon of cum down your throat. You have no choice but to swallow, as he is still deep down your throat.

Frank in the mean time has been licking your ass. You are an anal virgin and never thought you would like anything done to your ass but you are strangely turned on by his attentions. Next you feel his finger being inserted in your rosebud. You relax as much as you can to try to make the strange feeling go away. Frank pulls his finger out and then you feel his cock head at your back door. You start to buck, as you know that he means to deflower you anally. He laughs and says sorry babe.... this flower has to go. He pressed himself in and the pain is starting to grow. His cockhead pops past your ring and he stops letting you get use to him size. When he feels you start to relax he thrusts himself all the way down to his balls in one smooth stroke.

You cry out in pain and surprise. The tears flow from your eyes, as the pain in your ass is unbearable at the moment. He holds you down as you move your hips from side to side trying to dislodge the anal invader up your ass. You realize that you can't get him out so you work on trying to relax to help the pain subside. Frank grabs you by the hips and starts to pump your ass extremely hard. Your ass feels raw and starts to burn. Frank pulls out and you feel empty. You feel a cold dab on your asshole and next he is back in giving your ass an extremely thorough fucking. The pain is not so bad know as the lubrication helps. After awhile you open your mouth to gasp as you find yourself enjoying your anal fucking. Tom has been watching this whole time and is soon sporting another erection. He grabs your head and forces your mouth back over his cock.

You always dreamed of having a two some although under different circumstances but then again you are powerless here. Frank is getting close so he reaches around your throat and plainly starts to choke you. You tense up which your ass tenses up to and becomes very tight. You start to get light headed and feel like you are on the verge of passing out. Right before you pass out you can feel the anal invader flood your bowels with warm hot cum. You black out.

A while later you wake up and see Jerry standing beside you naked, sporting a bigger erection that either of the other two men had. You open your mouth and say oh my as he climbs on the bed with you.

To Be Continued...