The Beach House Ch. 04

Story Info
Just a little good clean fun today.
10.7k words
4.33
30.3k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers

Chapter 4 (Day trippers)

I woke up early the next morning, to a full bladder and an empty bed, the first item being an immediate concern, the second just a disappointment. Although I had a number of plans for the day, there's nothing quite like first of the morning sex to get you up and ready for the day. Since I couldn't do anything about the empty bed, I decided to handle the other problem first.

As I approached the closed bathroom door, I could hear the sound of women's laughter and a running shower. I wasn't sure who was taking a shower right now, but since we'd all been "really good friends" last night, I just walked into the bathroom and took a leak, then continued farther in to see what was up. I could see movement, and hear more women's laughter behind the shower door, so I just opened the door and walked right in.

How interesting. I looked over at four wet and naked women. Three of them I recognized right off, but it took me a few seconds to be able to say the same about the fourth.

It seemed that Kelly had invited her fellow shower attendant to help demonstrate one of their job functions, using her mother and Heather as the spa clients. Kelly might have taken her own job a little farther than usual, because currently she was quite busy washing the inside of Heather's cunt with her tongue. Heather apparently felt a particular need for receiving as much detail work as possible, she had seated herself on one of the shower's benches and was holding the back of Kelly's head, encouraging her to "wash" more thoroughly.

I could see the younger woman's tongue darting into Heather's depths, then coming back out to make broad strokes across her lips and clit. Heather likes women almost as much as she does men, so it didn't surprise me to see her getting freely licked by one.

The other girl was doing to Shelley as Kelly had done to me the day before, using her breasts as washcloths, making certain that she reached every possible part of the older woman's face and head. Her hand was down between the Shelley's legs as well, I could tell from where I was standing that at least three of her fingers were moving in and out of Shelley's pussy.

I stood there observing the scene for a couple of minutes before any of the participants even noticed me, watching as Heather came onto Kelly's face, shuddering in a long orgasm that was the result of all of the attention that she had been receiving.

Kelly was the first to notice me, doing so as she stepped back from Heather, who was quite content to rest in the haze of her recent pleasure.

"Hey, Jack! You're up!" was all she said before walking over to give me a tight hug and deep kiss, pressing her firm, jutting breasts into my chest as she did so.

Reaching down to grasp my erect penis, she said, "Ah, you're REALLY up!"

She continued to rub her wet body along mine, stroking my cock with her hand as she did so. "I was watching you while you fucked Mom last night, did you know that?" she whispered into my ear. "She thought I was asleep when you came in, but I wasn't. You were very gentle with her. I think that she really needed that just then."

In an even quieter voice she said, "She and Daddy are having some problems right now, and she needs someone to be extra nice to her. Could you be extra nice to my mommy for me Jack?" she asked in a little girl voice. "I would be ever so grateful, and I'm sure that I can pay you back, somehow..."

As she said this, I could hear her mother cumming loudly, the new girl's strumming fingers continuing to play in and around her swollen pussy lips. I knew that Shelley was very sensitive there, as yesterday my face had been in much the same location as this girl's hand was right now.

Shelley's knees buckled beneath her, and I stepped away from Kelly to help guide her onto the same bench that Heather was sitting on. There were now two dazed and naked women sitting side by side, their eyes half closed in a dreamy post-orgasmic state.

"Hey Kelly! Who've you got here?" said the newcomer. "Can I play with him too?"

Seeing my face at last, she said "Oh! It's that guy, Jack, isn't it?"

"Hey Jack! Nice to meet you! I'm Amber!" She said all of this in a voice that reminded me of Minnie Mouse, but her body reminded me of anything but that prim little mouse.

She was a tiny girl, probably only about 4' 8", and thin. Young, firm, and completely tan, with smallish (34B or so) high mounds that ended in dark nipples. With her small body, her breasts seemed much larger than they were, but not overly so. Her bush was neatly trimmed like Kelly's, although her lips protruded more than Kelly's. Her ass was so flat as to be almost not there.

"Hi, Amber, I'm Jack." I said, awkwardly putting my hand forward. I probably never will quite figure out how you introduce yourself to a naked woman that you've just met.

"You can just call me Am," she said in her bubbly voice. "and yes, you can play with my boobies, if that's what your hand's out there for? Don't you want to play with both of them though? You'll need both hands for that. Here!"

With that, she grabbed both of my hands in hers, then, after placing both of my hands over her young breasts, she removed her own.

"Well, go ahead and rub them! You guys always want to do that first thing, I swear! You can suck them too if you want to. Aren't you going to rub them first, though? Don't you like my boobies Jack? You're not rubbing them!"

Each sentence came on top of the one before it, like water cascading down a waterfall.

As I stood there holding this young woman's firm tits in my hands, I looked over at Kelly. The expression on my face must have been one of astonishment, because she began to laugh.

"Welcome to Amberland!" she said. "Go ahead, feel her up, she really does mean it. In fact, I think she likes it when guys do that to her. I'm really not sure that she understands the concept of shaking hands, though."

So I rubbed the pair of young breasts that had been placed into my hands by this eager girl. I must admit, she had quite a nice rack, not too big or small.

"Oooh, I like that!" Amber said. "Did you know that I have very sensitive nipples? Yeah, rub that one just a little harder, K? I can cum pretty much every time I wash someone at the spa because of my nipples? I don't even have to fuck them to cum like Kelly does! Of course, if it's a guy with a really big weiner, I usually do fuck them, cuz it just makes me feel all nice inside and stuff? But I don't have to do it with everyone!"

A person could get dizzy trying to keep up with Amber's thought process, I thought to myself. But she did remind me about a question that I wanted to ask.

"Hey, Am?" I asked.

"Um, hmm?" she responded. "Can you suck on the left one for me? No I mean the other one, the right one or whatever? I just can't keep them straight! Anyway, could you suck on this nipple here for me? Thanks!"

I shook my head to clear it, then went ahead to ask my question.

"I'll do that in just a sec, hon. I noticed that today you washed Kelly's mom with your... boobies... and yesterday you washed Janet with your crotch. I was just wondering why the difference?"

I looked at her, waiting to hear a fire hose of words come out of her mouth that would need to be interpreted. She responded by tapping her right nipple, and giving me an impatient look. Oh yeah, she wanted me to suck it, that's right.

I glanced again at Kelly, who appeared to be doing all that she could not to burst into laughter. I placed my mouth over the indicated nipple and began to lick and suck it, occasionally gently biting or flicking my tongue across it as well.

"There you go! Thanks!" said Amber. "Anyways, Janet, Janet. Kelly, who's Janet?"

"Miss ESP." Kelly responded between giggles.

"Oh yeah, Miss ESP! K. She's like one of my "special" customers?"

I stopped working on her nipple just long enough to ask, "You give some people a different performance?"

Hurrying back to her nipple before she ordered me to do so, I threw in some extra hand rubbing on the other one to distract her.

"Mmmm. That feels really good! You're really good at this, ya know that? Well, yeah, kinda." said Amber.

"Can you keep a secret?" she whispered to me. With my mouth still locked onto her breast, I nodded my head to indicate that yes, I could keep a secret.

"I don't really like her." she whispered again. "It's not that I really hate her, not like dragon lady or anything, but she always asks for me when she comes here, and I'd just like not to have to be the one who washes her every time she comes here? Sometimes she even wants me to suck fresh cum out of her cootch, and I'm really not into that "snowball" thing, ya know? And she comes here a lot, too!"

I moved my mouth over to her other nipple, then nodded again so that she would go on.

"Ooooh. Yeah, right there. Bite, it, will ya? Hey! Could you maybe be a nice guy and rub my clitty a little too while you do that? Thanks! K, where was I?"

She seemed to have lost track of her thought, that could be a bad sign. For all I knew, she might start over again from the beginning.

"Oh, yeah! So, like, I heard that Miss ESP is coming? Again! And I decided that I wanted to give her a special shower?"

"Oh, hang on a sec, I'm almost there!" Amber suddenly begin to tense up, biting her lower lip and letting out a series of tiny squeeking mouse-like sounds as her body shook to a small orgasm.

Immediately after that, like it had never happened, she continued on with her story. "So... I went over to Alex and Kyle, and I asked them to... Hey, did I tell you about my muscles?"

I wasn't sure what direction she was going in now, but I figured that since I still had three fingers up her pussy and was still rubbing her clit even after she came, it was probably safe to stop sucking on her nipple now. Luckily, I was right this time.

"Um... No..." I said, lost in the change of subject. "What about your muscles?"

"Well, I have REALLY good muscles" she said, "want to feel 'em?"

Before I could answer, she pulled herself off of my hand, then spun around so that I was now behind her, leaning over and grabbing her ankles while she spread out her legs, opening her cunt wide in the process.

"Go ahead, stick it in. I'll show you.". I reached my hand out to feel her "muscles", and she said "No, not your fingers, silly! You won't feel anything that way! Stick your weiner in me!"

By this time, both Heather and Shelley had recovered, and they were intently watching to see what I would do with this invitation.

"What the hell?" I thought, and drove my shaft between Amber's waiting pussy lips. As soon as I did so, it felt as if I had been grabbed by a powerful hand, squeezing my tool so hard that it almost hurt.

"Holy shit!" I said, immediately trying to pull back out of the girl. That was much harder than I could ever have thought, but by pushing against her flat bottom and pulling hard, I finally popped back out. This girl gave a whole new meaning to the word "snatch".

"What the fuck was that!?" I asked Amber.

"I told you! I've got really good muscles!" Amber said. "Put it back in now, K?"

I looked at her like she was nuts. "Go ahead." she said. "I won't do that again. But I want to show you something else! I've been practicing this with Alex!"

I slowly pushed back into her waiting hole, careful to give my hands room so that I could pull back out if I had to. This time, I didn't feel like I had been grabbed by the root, but I did feel her muscles tightening around my stiff rod.

Then, without either one of us moving, the tight feeling travelled up my cock to the very tip, where I suddenly felt a fluttering as if I was being batted by the wings of a small bird. The tightness moved back down to the base of my embedded rod, then once again out to the tip. This time, it felt as if a woman's lips were gently sucking on the tip. This latest sensation lasted for ten or twenty seconds, then the ring of tightness raced back toward, then away from me at high speed.

I had felt something similar to this last night while I had been inside of Kelly. She had not moved around on my cock while she had been practicing her new-found lapping technique on her mother's cunt, but she had somehow managed to massage my cock enough to have me cum inside of her.

Both Amber and I remained perfectly still in the shower, as various combinations of these and other sensations continued to travel along the surface of my shaft, until I had been stimulated enough that I began to feel that familiar pressure building up, and I grabbed her tiny hips and felt my release, filling her up with my morning load of seed.

"K! You can pull out now!" said the perky young woman.

I did so, thinking as I did that she had skills I had never before even imagined. Of course, walking upright seemed to be a skill that should have been beyond her.

"Now, watch this!" said Amber.

She squatted down into a crouch, which in most women would have caused the load just deposited into her box to come rushing back out and onto the floor. I didn't see this happen though, in fact not one drop emerged from between her lips.

As we all watched in fascination, carefully controlled streams of white liquid streamed out of Amber's pussy. She didn't move her body around at all during this time, but after several of these streams, she stood up and moved away from where she had been.

Written in my semen on the floor of the shower, were the words "Hi Jack!"

"What the... how did you... shit!" was about all I could say to this, as I looked down at the words being washed away by the showers steady spray, amazed.

"So," I began, "you showed us this amazing demonstration because...".

"Yeah, because, silly!" Amber said, as if this explained everything.

Seeing my confusion, she sighed, then rolled her eyes. "K. Let me go back then."

"So, when I heard that Miss ESP was coming, I went over to Alex and Kyle, and I had both of them fuck me real quick like? So that I would be all full of cum and stuff? Kyle cums enough for two people, doesn't he, Kelly?"

Kelly nodded.

"Then, I went out and gave Miss ESP her shower, and I was holding all of their stuff inside me? K?"

She looked up at me, to make sure that I was following her story. "Anyway, when it came time to do her face and her hair and stuff? I did this?"

And she demonstrated how she could let however much of my cum as she wanted stream out of her pussy, starting and stopping the flow at will.

"Oh, my God." said Shelley. "I think she washed Janet's face with cum!"

Heather and Shelley burst into hysterical laughter, hugging each other's slippery wet bodies together in order to keep from falling off of their shower bench.

"Well. Yeah. Like, um, like lots of it, cuz, you know, like Alex AND Kyle?" said Amber.

"Like I said, I'm tired of having to be the only one who does her all the time!"

With that last statement, Kelly and I burst out laughing, and Shelley and Heather shook so hard that they could not stay seated on their perch, all four of us ended up sliding down to the shower floor in a heap of naked, laughing, bodies. Amber just looked down at us, trying to figure out what she had said that was so funny.

It was at this exact moment that Curt opened the door to the shower, saying "Did I miss something? Hey, who's this?"

"Hi, I'm Curt." he said, extending his hand to shake hers.

Amber sighed and rolled her eyes, and the rest of us just laughed even harder.

We were finally able to make our way out of the shower. Although Curt did of course rub Amber's "boobies", she didn't make him do any more than that. She did give him his morning shower though, complete with the same ending I had received from his daughter yesterday. I decided not to mention that part of the regular spa routine to him just now though.

We all realized that we were hungry, and I called down to have room service deliver a full buffet breakfast to the room, so that we wouldn't have to all get dressed and go downstairs. I have to admit that I was looking forward to eating breakfast with four naked women. It was a habit that I could really start to get used to, given enough practice time.

I was walking out of the bathroom just as the woman who had delivered the last cart was turning to leave. It was Marly, who had also served lunch to Heather and I at the diner yesterday. I gave her a little wave and said "Hi!"

She just looked at me stonily, then turned around and stormed out into the hall.

"Wow." said Curt. "Did you run over her dog driving up here or something?"

"I don't know." I replied, confused. "She seemed nice enough yesterday."

"Nice?" Curt said. "She was a stone cold bitch from the minute she came up here with the cart. I think that woman has a deep hatred of men."

This did not seem at all like the playful woman I had met yesterday. Turning to breakfast, I put her out of my mind.

After we had all eaten, I put out the question that I had been wondering about since last evening.

"Does anybody have plans for the day?"

"We were talking about that before you joined us in the shower." said Heather. "It's kind of a vacation, so we think we're just going to go veg out. Maybe lay on the beach, or by the pool or something."

"I know of a private beach where you could do that." I said. "We would be the only people there. Anyone want to go?"

Five hands shot into the air, including Amber's. "Can I bring someone?" she asked, timid for a change.

"Me too?" asked Kelly.

"Sure, why not!" I said, a little disappointed, then realizing that four to two odds might have been a bit long for Curt and I after all.

With squeals of delight, the four women all piled up on me, giving me hugs and kisses. Someone even got in a few squeezes to my cock, but I couldn't tell which one of the four it was. Kelly and Amber quickly got dressed and headed out to get ready, while the rest of us split up into our own rooms to do the same.

"Oh, no!" came the shout from the other side of the bathroom. "They're ruined! What am I going to do now?"

Heather and I ran into Curt and Shelley's room to see what was wrong.

"My swimsuits! I store them all in one place, and something got in there! They're ruined!"

It appeared that some kind of insect or animal that liked the taste of Shelley's swimsuits had indeed destroyed the fabric in each piece. Looking at the remains, however, I noticed that my unspoken assumption about her had been correct. These were old, motherly, and definitely out of style. Heather and Shelley started looking through the mess to see if they could salvage anything out of it.

"Uh, Shelley? I have a confession to make." I said, quickly adding, "No, no, I didn't cause that problem, but I may have solved it for you."

Shelley looked at me, slowly crossing her arms over her towel-covered mounds. "So then, just what is the confession?" she asked, starting to look just a bit angry.

"Remember the bra and panties I told you not to wear last night?"

Her eyes began to narrow even more, not liking where she thought I might be going.

"I, uh, "borrowed" them for a little while. Just a sec, I'll be right back!"

When I returned from our room, she appeared not to have moved an inch. She was in angry Mom mode right now.

"OK." I said, holding out the shopping bags that had been stowed in our closet. "Here, these are for you."

Shelley angrily took the bags from me, but her hardness melted when she looked inside of them. Slowly sitting down on one side of the bed, her eyes began to tear up as she pulled several brand new, (some very skimpy) bikinis out and placed them onto the bed beside her.

Looking up at me with wet, questioning eyes, she said, "Where did these come from? How did you know my size?"

artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers