The Beach House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." was all that Freddie said. I understood the feeling.

---

Everyone else was gathered around the galley island when we came up five minutes later. Marly was hard at work, cooking up what appeared to be a full country breakfast. Looking over her shoulder as we came in, she said "Hi sleepyheads! Grab something to eat before everybody else takes it all." Turning back to her cooking, she continued. "I hope you two were getting some, and not just sleeping down there. I'd hate to hear that you wasted a perfect opportunity!"

Freddie looked at me with a "See?" expression on her face, then turned and dove into the crowd to get some food. I just looked at Marly's back, digesting what she had said.

Everyone was talking at once, about what they had done with and to each other, both last night and apparently this morning as well.

After we ate, I pitched in to help Marly in the galley, washing dishes and helping to return it to an orderly appearance. While we did this together, everyone else left us, going off to explore the unique spot Freddie and I had taken them to.

It was only a short while before Marly turned to me, wiping the last counter. "Tell me about this place we're in. What's so special about it?"

We went topside then, and I explained to her about "this place". How Freddie and I had discovered it quite accidentally while having engine trouble on a trip, about how the entrance to the cove was completely underwater at high tides, only open at extreme low tides, making it a completely private place.

"As far as I know, no-one else even knows that it's here." I said. "Unless you come to just the right place, at just the right time, all you see is cliffs. On maps it looks like a lake sitting on the top of a cliff."

"Let's go ashore, I'll show you around." I said. "There's one place in particular that I want you to see."

"OK!" said Marly. "Let's go!"

---

My expectation was borne out, Freddie had gone with a method we had used before. A long rope had been tied off at the boat's stern, trailing through the water to the excursion boat on the shore. As I pulled on it the boat came to us, a similar rope tied to a tree on shore trailing behind. Once we had reached shore, I led the way, holding Marly's hand in mine all the way. After I went around the final bend before our destination, I heard Marly gasp in wonder behind me. "It's beautiful!"

Before us, tucked into a secret nook of this equally secret place lay a deep lagoon. Surrounded by cliffs with a large grassy meadow to one side, a small beach between it and the water. The best feature was directly before us though. From the thousand-foot cliffs above came a steady cascade of water, its droplets catching the morning sun in a constant dance of light. A second stream of water emerged from partway up the cliff, this one bubbling and steaming on its path down the sheer face.

In a small pool at the bottom, water from the falls, and water from the emerging hot spring joined together, making a captured supply of water just right for soaking after a long day of exploring, or after a long night of it for that matter.

The hike to get here had been warm, and we had not had a chance this morning to clean off the results of last nights activities. Still hand in hand, Marly and I ran down to the water's edge, stripped out of our clothes at its edge, then dove into the deep, inviting pool. As soon as I surfaced, I turned around in the water, watching to see where she would come up. The longer I looked, the more worried I became.

She found me though. In a sudden streak of movement directly in front of me, Marly surfaced, put her hands on top of my shoulders, and pushed me straight down under the water. I came back to the surface quickly, or at least I thought so, but when I did, Marly was floating on her back about fifteen feet away.

"Do you want these? Come over and get them." she shouted, pushing her breasts together for my visual benefit. I began to swim over to her, but just before I could reach her feet, she kicked up, going head first down into the water. The last I saw of her was a nicely rounded butt followed by long dark legs.

We repeated this several more times, each time Marly asking me if I wanted access to some intimate part of her anatomy. Her mouth, breasts, one time she lazily ran her finger between the lips of her pussy while I tried to reach her. Each time, she would dive before I could get there, surfacing far enough away that it took work to get where she floated.

The last time, I finally found her over by the shore, sitting on the small rock wall that separated the cold lagoon water from the pool of fresh steaming water. I watched as she dipped in a leg, sighed deeply, then immersed herself into the pool. This time when I swam over to her, she stayed right where she was, and I tiredly climbed over that same wall to join her.

Marly attacked me as soon as I sat down on an underwater ledge, kissing me deeply, crushing her breasts against my chest. I felt her hand snake down, find that my interest had certainly not waned during our chase game. It can be hard to swim with a hard on. She followed her hand with something much more warm and inviting, sinking down around me easily. The game had had an effect on her as well.

"Jack?" she said softly, as she slowly rocked herself back and forth on my cock.

"Hm?" I responded, once again enjoying the feeling of her silky tunnel surrounding me.

"I need to tell you about me." she said simply. "You don't really know me, and I need you to."

I nodded, and so she began to talk, still slowly rocking herself along my shaft, sometimes pressing hard, sometimes not. She told me about her mother, who had run away at fourteen and come home at sixteen with two little babies. Her parents took their only child in and gave her shelter, but by the next morning she was gone again, leaving Marly and her sister behind.

In between pulling my hand down to rub her clit and asking me to suck or rub one of her breasts, still rocking herself back and forth, back and forth, she told me. About getting raised by grandparents, she and her sister Bobbi. I watched her face tighten more than once as she had little orgasms during her story, once from my finger rubbing and pinching her clit, my hard cock still buried inside of her while she rocked herself back and forth along it's length, once while my mouth was clamped over a nipple, flicking its tip with my tongue, drawing it deeply into my mouth with suction, stretching it out.

And still she slowly rocked herself back and forth, now telling me about losing the only parents she had ever known, the summer she had graduated, and how Bobbi had changed so much that summer. "She went inside of herself for a long time. I miss her, and I've been so alone since then."

I held her tightly in my arms, and I let her cry, this strong, sad woman who had just emptied her soul to me ears, asking for what in return?

We stayed together, and I hugged her as if I would never let her go, until I thought that perhaps she had fallen asleep. At last though, Marly leaned back, brushing her hair out of her eyes and looking straight into mine. "Enough of that for now." she said, pointing at the grassy area a few feet away. She then lifted herself from my lap and lay down on her back, spreading her bent knees to each side. "I've never made love in the grass." she said. "Do you think you could handle that for me?"

Since her gentle rocking had not been enough to bring me off, I answered that, yes, I could definitely take care of that particular item lacking from her resume. Burying my face between her legs, I began to do just that. Her juices ran freely around my mouth, she seemed more comfortable and at ease than I had ever seen her. She lifted her hips to give my tongue a better shot deep within her, so that my hands could firmly hold and rub the cheeks of her beautiful ass, to pull her engorged lips aside as my tongue dove into her.

As I had done with her before, I used Curt's method to work her into a frenzy. She didn't seem to know just where to put her hands, on my head pushing my tongue as deeply as it could go, on her lips helping to keep her now dripping hole open for my attentions, or on her clit stroking and rubbing it to build even more pressures within herself. I worshipped at her opening, kneeling down on the ground and serving her needs with my fingers, tongue, and teeth. I could tell that she was near an orgasm, so I abruptly changed my method of attack, sliding my seeking cock easily between her sensitive lips.

This move set her off, and she arched her back even more, crying out as I began to slowly fuck her. I moved one hand to her clit, rubbing and pinching it while continuing to glide my cock in and out of her. Marly began to shudder and shake, cumming all at once, her mouth open but almost soundless, letting out little hiccupping chirps as she involuntarily lifted her hips up to meet my meat.

While she continued to lose all control, shaking still, I pulled myself out of from between her wet lips, rolling her over onto her stomach, lifting her hips up into the air in one smooth motion. The view of her wide open cunt, nestled just below and between the cheeks of her beautiful ass, spasmodically thrusting itself backwards to meet a cock that had been removed, was something that I would like to have stopped and admired. But I had a mission. Before her orgasmic spasms could go away completely, I once again drove myself into her, my knees firmly on the grassy surface as my cock pushed between her wet lips and buried itself in her tunnel.

Marly's response was to blast off yet again, cumming just from the return of my shaft inside of her. Her head and chest sank to the ground, but she kept her hips high in the air, and I began to press myself into her, again and again, working myself up to a peak inside of her wet, welcoming tunnel. At the pace that I had set, it did not take my very long to cum, and I slowed my thrusts as my seed filled her up. Finally coming to a halt, I held onto her hips, still buried within her, both of us panting and sweaty from our workout.

Marly lowered herself down to the ground, my cock pulling free with a slight popping sound, then rolled over onto her back beneath me, raising her arms up to my face. "Well that was nice." was all that she said before pulling my mouth down to hers. I lowered my body to rest above hers, and we remained locked together like that for a while. Finally she said "I'm hungry. Can we rinse off and go back for some lunch?"

I was about to say something about her always being hungry, when I spied my watch lying on top of my clothing. It was eleven o'clock, crap. As a reply, I gathered my girl into my arms, then walked into the deep water of the lagoon, taking her with me. This time, I made sure to dunk her a few times.

After we rinsed of in the lagoon, then the hot spring again, we lay out on the grass to dry, side by side, hand in hand, watching as seabirds and clouds sailed overhead. This time, I told her my story. It did not have all of the twists and turns of hers, but they both ended up the same, with each of us being alone in the world. When I was done with the telling, we decided that we should get dressed and head back to the boat.

But first, I had something that I wanted to tell her. I'm not the most eloquent speaker, and it did not come out at all how I wanted it to, using terms like "I need to go away for a while" and "there's quite a bit of travel involved". I could see her mood darkening with each word, and I realized that she thought I was planning on leaving her as well.

I stopped talking, looking up at the waterfall for inspiration, when the strangest thing happened. As I watched the cascade above, the water seemed to open up, and something large and pink shot out of its face, landing in the deep water below. I couldn't believe what my mind told me I had seen, it had almost looked like a naked couple, locked together in a very intimate embrace, but I could not imagine that I had seen THAT.

I continued to look up at the cascade, puzzled by what I had seen, when Marly grabbed my arm, pointing down into the water. I couldn't have possibly seen what I thought I had, but there in the water were two heads, one a man, one a woman.

He saw us first, then she did, and she sank deeper into the water to shield her naked breasts from view. A puzzled look came over her face, and she suddenly became so distracted that she forgot her modesty altogether. As I turned to Marly, I saw a similar look on her face.

Not sure of what the problem was, I turned to the man. "Hi." I said, putting my hand out to help them get out of the water. "I'm Jack." Both swimmers completely ignored me as they continued to stare at Marly.

12