The Beach House Escapades Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make her come, and then I suggest we all retire to my bed. I stand them side by side and then scoop them up, bracing a forearm under their butts to lift them. They squeal like little girls as I carry them this way back to my bedroom.

I've already got the mood lighting set, and the speakers in the living room carry the trance music into the room. I set Amy and Vika down on the bed, the silky smoothness of the satin sheets caressing their skin and making them writhe in pleasure. The ecstacy is really running hot through their veins, and they begin kissing each other without any prompting from me.

I owe Vika an orgasm, so I start sucking her pussy the way I know she likes, rimming her butthole and nibbling her clitty while Amy works on her upper body. I take her up and down, keeping her on the edge of the knife so to speak, bringing her closer and closer to release until she's crying and begging me to let her come.

I guess Amy's never seen anything like this before, because her eyes are wide in wonder at Vika's pleas. When I do finally bring her off I use only my hand, massaging her puss-puss as she arches her back off the bed, clawing at the sheets and thrusting her pelvis as the waves of pleasure crash down upon her.

"Wow!" Amy remarks. "I want one 'a those!"

"I think we can probably work that out for you," I agree with a smile, before kissing her plush lips.

We make out while Vika goes to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to fetch a pitcher of ice water and some glasses. Amy is completely relaxed with me now, and seems to love the feeling of my hands all over her body.

"I fee really good," she breathes.

"You sure do," I agree.

"No, I mean I feel so relaxed and comfortable. I was real nervous about coming over here tonight."

"You were?" I whisper as I nuzzle her neck and ears. "You seem to be a girl with a lot of self-assurance." I draw back and look down at her and smile. "I think that's sexy as hell."

"Mmm, I really like kissing you," she says nudging me down. When we break apart she adds, "I've only kissed girls before..." She hesitates. "...OK, I've kissed one boy, but that doesn't count because he was my cousin and I was only thirteen."

"So this is different from kissing your cousin?"

"Oh yeah," she agrees, her eyes closed as I run a hand across her breasts and down her belly, stopping over her pubic mound. I grind the heel of my palm against the bone beneath and let one finger drag itself across her clitoris. She moans, keeping her eyes closed.

"What are you thinking about when I do this to you? Are you thinking about me, or are you imagining it's a girl touching you?"

"You!" she immediately replies. "Oh my God, I'm thinking about you."

"So why do you keep your eyes closed?"

"You really want to know?" she asks shyly.

"Tell me," I breathe, taking one of her nipples into my mouth, but keeping my head turned so I can look at her face.

"Shit, that feels so good," she moans as I butterfly tongue the tip.

I replace my mouth with my hand and slowly twirl her erect nip gently, waiting for her to answer my question.

"I keep my eyes closed because I don't want to seem like I'm staring," she finally admits, looking deep into my eyes. "You're like movie star handsome, you know? I don't want to make you uncomfortable, and I don't want to seem like some dumb kid who can't take her eyes off of you."

"Well that's a relief," I sigh. "I thought you didn't like looking at me. I really like looking at you, Amy. You're spectacular! And I don't mean just to look at. You are a feast for the senses. You're gorgeous, bright, funny, and sharp as a razor."

I kiss her again so she won't have to say something stupid like 'thank you'.

"And you taste good, too!" I add, as I pull a drop of her wetness from her cunny and lick it sensuously from my finger.

She giggles and pulls my finger to her mouth, taking a lick herself. "Not bad," she agrees. "Could use a little tabasco..."

"Oh baby, you got plenty of hot sauce down there," I growl as I begin kissing my way down her belly.

Vika is a very generous friend, and remains out in the living room while I get Amy off for her first time solo with a man. It doesn't take too long, and unlike Vika, she doesn't seem able to recover quickly enough to experience multiple orgasms. Or at least not yet. The more time I spend with her the more convinced I'm becoming that she's a virgin, and hasn't had any form of sex before, whether with a boy or with another girl. She may have done some petting, but I'm betting that's all.

While Amy lies in a crumpled heap I go looking for Vika, finding her in the guest bathroom. She's wearing nothing but her G-string. She's brushed the tangles out of her hair and pulled it again into the two pigtails with the part right down the center of her head. I watch as she applies more eye-liner, encouraging her to really put it on thick.

She's on her tiptoes looking into the cabinet mirror over the sink, making her cute butt poke out like a dangerous weapon. I can't resist the urge, so I step behind her and begin rubbing my dick between her legs and up her ass crack. She pushes back, bracing her hands on the sink. She removes one and uses it to pull the cunt floss aside, telling me she's wet and ready if I want to fuck her right there.

The way she says it is more of an order, so I willingly oblige, pressing the head of my schlong against her waiting cunt. I ease into her, taking her hand and putting it back on the rim of the sink while I hold her panties away from her cooch.

We fuck like this for a few minutes, both of us looking at the other in the mirror, liking what we see on the other's face. I pull out slowly and then work her panties all the way off. I re-enter her and then lean back and lift her by her hips so her feet come off the floor. I shuffle a few steps and then sit down on the closed commode, Vika still impaled on my dick, facing out from me.

She spreads her legs so her feet have a purchase against the floor and begins riding me this way, using one hand to brace against my chest while the other strums her favorite song on her clitty. This girl is so tiny and so tight that with each lift my ass comes a little bit off the seat.

It's about the sweetest pussy I've ever stretched. She suddenly thrusts herself down as hard as she can on me, driving my cock deep inside her. I feel her cunt spasm as she begins to come, and her little hand is flying as she masturbates herself. Her shrieks echo off the tiled walls, the bright lights seeming to amplify them even more.

When her climax is over I take hold of her hips again, keeping her deep on my pole. I move us onto the floor, doggie style. I flip the little skirt up, admiring her little butt as I drive in and out of her, this time purely for my own satisfaction.

I guess Vika doesn't give a shit about my selfish nature, because before I know it she's coming again, flogging herself savagely as she bucks back against me.

"Oh yeah?" I ask in a menacing tone. "You think this is all about you and your needs, do you?"

"Umm-hmmm," she answers, panting from her exertions as she looks back at me, her heavily made up eyes making her look like a slutty tart.

"It's all about me! Like I could give a shit whether you bust a nut or not," she snarls, taking the part of the hard-bitten vamp.

"Yeah? Well we'll see about that!" I growl back at her.

I grab the tube of K-Y off the toilet tank lid and let some drip into her ass crack. I pull my dick out of her cunt and add a drop to it, working it around with my hand. Vika is in the ultimate pose of submission, her head resting on her her forearms, with her butt poking back at me.

I can see ever detail of her sweet, young pussy and waiting poop shoot. She knows what's coming, and she's already moaning before I even get back into position behind her.

All the commotion has piqued Amy's curiosity, and she's now standing in the hallway just outside the bathroom. Vika is facing her direction, and as I enter her bunghole she looks up and sees her friend.

"Oh my God, Amy! He's fucking my ass," she moans. "It feels so good!"

She lowers her head again and I beam a contented smile out at Amy who smiles back, enthralled by this fucking I'm putting on her classmate.

"Fuck my ass, Derek!" Vika sobs, almost crying from the exquisite pain. "Oh yes. Yes. Shit! Oh fuck yes!" she moans.

I motion for Amy to step over Vika with a jerk of my head. Vika is in another world and doesn't notice. Amy takes a seat on the john, still naked; still hot as hell herself. Her nipples become erect as I pull her to me for a kiss.

"Check this out," I say, pulling my dick all the way out of Vika's pooper. Her asshole gapes as I use my thumbs to spread her cheeks. On an ass as firm and tight as Vika's, it really isn't necessary, but this way I could angle her to give Amy a better view.

"That's hot," Amy says, her voice seeming overly loud in the small confines of the bathroom.

I'm turned sideways so I can look at her, too, as I ask, "Will you play with yourself for me, Amy? Can I watch you masturbate while I fuck Vika's ass?"

"Only if you'll butt fuck me too, Derek," she says, draping herself over me, rubbing her tits on my back as she kisses my neck. "As much as Vika seems to like it, I know I will, too!"

"Oh, you can count on it, babe," I agree in a joking tone. "But first, do you want to see me fill her ass with my come?"

"Yeah! Fill her up!" Amy cries delightedly.

God, what nasty little minks these two are!

Vika is in an anal trance. Eyes closed, contented expression on her face, the girl is in Fuck Heaven.

Amy sits on the edge of the toilet lid and spreads her pink prize for me. She pulls her lips this way and that, then tugs on the hood of her clit. Using two fingers she eases it back so I can see the clit itself, standing up like a man in a canoe. It's so hot that I feel the semen heating up in my balls.

I latch onto Vika's hips and really begin pounding, causing Vika's head to come up off the floor and jerk with each inward thrust of my meat stick.

Amy pulls a wet finger from her snatch and holds it out for me to lick, then offers some to Vika, leaning across me so her boobs rest on my shoulder. I crane my neck around and take a nipple into my mouth while continuing to pound Vika's butthole. Amy sits back down and works two, then three fingers inside herself.

Vika is beginning to react even harder to my thrusts.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" she cries.

I respond with primal grunts of my own. We sound like two wild animals rutting in the forest, and pretty soon Amy's pants and moans join Vika's and mine as she gets close to bringing herself off. I'm not sure if either of the girls climax, but I sure as hell do.

I squeeze off about a quart of love sauce into Vika's ass, my dick pumping the froth around her butthole's edges so that it dripps onto the towel Vika is kneeling on. Amy leans in to see, still frigging herself unabashedly. I pull my dick out and we watch as Vika's gaping hole quivers as my pearly juice squishes out whenever she squeezes the backdoor closed.

"Ah yes, the anal creampie," I sigh contentedly, beaming at both girls.

"Too fucking hot," says Amy as she gives Vika's ass a good crack with the palm of her hand.

"Derek, bad girl's like us need plenty of spankings, don't you think?"

She kneels down next to Amy, waving her ass at me like a matador's cape to a bull.

"Yeah, you sure do," I agree as I spank both of them until they are crying.

It is right then that I congratulate myself for having the foresight to put a camera in every room of the house.

12