The Beach House Escapades Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek writes scripts for a television show," Vika says proudly. "He does all his work on his computer and sends it to California, and then the actors and director film what he's written and he gets paid a butt load of money." She shakes her head in amazement. "Is that cool, or what?"

"Maybe he can write about us, Vika...," Amy suggests. "Maybe he can write something and we can make a movie!" she exclaims. "A porn movie!" Both girls squeal and roll around together, ticking the other with the vibrators.

I grin at them and leave them to their fun. My laptop is wirelessly connected to my main computer, and my plan is to watch the girls remotely. Everything they do and say will be picked up by my cameras and microphones, and I'll be able to monitor them from anywhere in the house within the Bluetooth's range. Little do they know that they are already porn stars in the making, and all our activities this evening have been duly recorded for posterity.

I sit out on the beachside patio, loving the feeling of the warm night air and the breeze blowing in off the ocean. I power up my Mac and link to the cameras in the bedroom. The girls are whispering, huddled close together on the bed. I put on the earphones and turn up the volume on the computer.

"It was really nice!" Amy is telling Vika. "He explained how guys are, like telling me that it doesn't take too much to get them turned on.... He gave me a great massage to relax me, and then he asked me if I had any fantasy on how I would lose my virginity." She giggled before continuing. "I told him I wanted him on top, and he put a pillow under my butt and bent my knees so my pie was pointing right at him. God, he's got a huge dick!"

"I know!" Vika rejoins, laughing. "I called it his horse-thingy." Both girls break down into a riot of giggles. "So how was it when he put it inside of you? Did it hurt real bad?"

"No! It was easy. And it felt so delicious! And he went so slow that it felt like it was gonna go on forever. He showed me how deep he was inside me by propping himself up on his elbows. Then he looked at me with those love-eyes of his and I wanted to cry I was so happy."

Vika makes a sound of agreement.

"But then it was like he went crazy. One minute he's like an angel, and the next he was fucking me so hard I could feel his balls slapping my butthole. It was like he was trying to tear me apart. At first I was scared as hell, and then suddenly he settled back down."

"Did he come inside of you," Vika asks concernedly.

"No, I'm pretty sure he didn't, because right after his crazy spell he fucked me nice and slow, and then rolled us so I was on top. Then..." she pauses, not wanting to continue.

"Then what?" Vika insists, pulling Amy's hands away from her face which she has covered in embarrassment.

"Then while I was on top of him he showed me a way to move that made me crazy! It was like I could feel every part of my body all at once. Oh my God, it was incredible. He made me come and then I just kept coming like forever. I know I was making the 'ugly face', but he was telling me how beautiful I am and how good I felt. I don't think I ever want any other guy to screw me after Derek."

"I know," Vika intones in agreement. "How can it ever be so good as it is with him?" Both girls shake their head in wonder.

"Unless maybe it's with each other," Amy suggests, pulling little Vika into a long, passionate kiss.

They stay locked together for over a minute, Vika on top of Amy, her tight, white butt and pink pie making me so horny I want to run in there and fuck the shit out of her.

Amy was right, I hadn't gotten a nut while I was fucking her, and my balls are boiling with pent up jism. But I am resolved to let the girls have a session together by themselves.

Vika kisses her way down Amy's belly, then Amy suggests they do a sixty-nine on each other. Vika's face lights up with excitement and soon the girls are lapping at each other's pussies like there is no tomorrow. Vika comes first, and Amy follows shortly after. Both girls have cute-as-hell ugly faces.

It's not too much later when the sound of buzzing vibrators can be heard, my cue to rejoin my little honeys. I watch for a few moments as they work them inside themselves first, manipulating and maneuvering the dildos as they sit side by side with their backs against the headboard and their knees bent with pussys wide open.

I sigh contentedly and think to myself, "It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!"

12