The Bear and His Cub

Story Info
Muscle Bear Sex.
1.1k words
3.95
27.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigWig69
BigWig69
54 Followers

I received a text from the bear, late one night in summer. The message was simple and to the point. Meet me at my place. Shave your cock, balls, legs and ass and if I find a single hair, I'll spank you blue. Dress according to my instructions;

I want you wearing white nylons, tight, hip high. A white cotton thong, a super short plaid school girt skirt, green, black penny loafers, a tight white dress shirt-woman's, put on make-up and be prepared to be fucked hard. You will meet my friend, Kimu, we went to college and played ball together. He is 5'8"tall, 300 lbs of crazy ass, Japanese Samoan muscle. He has thick powerful thighs, a massive chest and arms, and the biggest, sweetest balls you have ever seen. His cock is thick, like a baseball bat and he loves to powerfuck. He'll make you beg for mercy and he can fuck all night long. Be prepared to have your ass owned by both of us.

I trembled with excitement at the prospect of being fucked by my beautiful bear and his incredibly hot friend. I was really turned on by Japanese men and loved the sense of mystery and danger that they brought to sex. I had never been with a Samoan, but their strength and sexual stamina were legendary. I knew it was going to be a long, painful, but beautiful ride. I went shopping and picked up everything he had asked for. It took a while to find everything in a size that would fit, but once I had it all together and on, I had to admit that I looked sexy and felt twice as horny as I looked. I took a long shower and shaved my self smooth all over. I took my time as I wanted to be super sleek and sexy in my little school girl dress. I shaved my legs, ass, balls, everywhere but a small, cute triangular patch of pubic hair. I shaved my chest, underarms, stomach everywhere. I looked like a sweet, little school girl slut.

I received directions to a motel way out in the middle of nowhere. I arrived at the designated time and made my way to room 6. I knocked three times, waited then did it again as instructed. I was told to bring a ball gag, blindfolds and told to wear a long blond wig, with bright red lipstick and full make-up on.

I walked into a dark room and felt the presence of two very large men in the room. Their body heat radiated towards me. I heard the bear's voice,

"Get on your knees slut and open your whore mouth!"

I dropped eagerly to my knees and heard the strike of a match penetrate the silence in the room. Candles were lit and emitted a warm radiant glow throughout the room. Standing in front of me was the most incredible specimen of man I had ever seen. Kimo was built like a football player. His legs rippled with massive muscle, huge quads and powerful calves. His chest was massive and carpeted in close shaven black, silky hair. He stood in front of me glaring at me like a lion stares at his prey. He had a raging hard on, his cock thick and veins bursting out of the tight, white spandex shorts he was wearing. They were short and sleek and his cock was ramrod straight and ready to fuck my sweet ass.

"I kneeled, hungry for cock, waiting and trembling with anticipation. Kimo just glared, his muscular body coiled and rippling. He looked deep into my eyes and slowly his lips curled into a sadistic smile. Finally he spoke,

"Crawl to daddy whore."

I immediately crawled forward and knelt in front of him, my mouth eagerly waiting millimetres from his glaring manhood. I could smell his beautiful musk emanating from plump, round balls and a baseball bat cock.

"Take my shorts down with your mouth, whore"

I leaned in and caught the pungent door of his delicious musk emanating from his tight spandex shorts. I mouthed his thick globes with my soft, pouting and willing lips, gently pulsating against them, with soft and firm pressure. He moaned and grabbing me by the wig and hair pushed me hard into his thick cock and balls and started grinding against my nose and face. I felt weak with hunger and moaned grasping his beautiful buttocks and allowing him to hump my face. I heard him growl,

"take em off with your teeth and keep your hands on my ass"

I leaned towards the waistband of the shorts and through persistent gnawing and twisting of my head, I finally got a grip on the shorts and begin pulling them down. It was hard work and I was sweating, drops trickling down my face, making it harder. I focused on squeezing and massaging his ass, when suddenly, i felt a large hand, moving my skirt slowly up my ass, and then,

"Whack", the bear smacked me so hard, my head coiled back snapping the waistband of Kimo's tight whites against that monster cock. He gasped and ripped my head down hard into his groin and yelled at me to finish. I was nervous and sweaty as the bear wasn't talking, but I could feel him behind me. I finally got the waistband past his thick cock and balls and began sliding it over his legs, that were thick and powerful. I was bent over, with the shorts down by his shins, when he lifted first one leg, then the over. I lifted my head to claim my prize of cock and balls, when the bear swung his hand up under my skirt and cupped my balls hard squeezing at the same time.

I fell forward gasping, and Kimo grabbed my hair pulling me up. I was trembling with desire and soaking wet. I took my tongue and traced around his sweet, hot nuts with my tongue, while the bear applied increasing pressure to my balls. It was hurting and my stomach started to feel that imminent nausea that accompanies a knock or hard squeeze to the balls. Kimo grabbed my hair and guided his thick cock into my mouth. At the same time, the bear, slipped a lubed up finger past my thong and began rubbing around my smooth hole. I was Shaking with desire, when his finger rammed into my hole at the same time, Kimo's cock drove into my mouth and I came all over my soft white cotton thong.

To be continued.

BigWig69
BigWig69
54 Followers