The Bearing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The figure was motionless, but I noticed the person shook or trembled slightly. The head appeared to lay to one side. I could make out long hair draped about the shoulders. The figure faced toward the bed, as though staring directly at me.

Trying to control my panic, I regained my senses. I made a half turn and swept my arm behind me. Amy was not beside me. The covers were drawn back and the sheet on the mattress was surprisingly cold, as though no one had occupied the space in some time.

I sat up in the bed.

"Amy?" I whispered.

There was no reply. It was undoubtedly my wife that stood at the door, but it was troubling to see her standing in the dark not speaking or moving. The image of Amy standing much the same way only hours before in the nursery surfaced in my head.

"Amy, what are you doing?"

Still she made no sound. I reached over the nightstand and twisted the switch on the lamp. It clicked without result. I twisted it several more times but the lamp did not turn on. Glancing over I saw that the display on my alarm clock was blank. For some reason, the power was off.

A familiar hissing of whispers rose faintly in the room. I jerked my hand away and scanned the darkness around me. Amy seemed not to notice. At that moment, I heard a low growl from somewhere in the room. I looked toward the corner and found Frank's dog bed empty. The whispers continued, rising and falling like a cold winter breeze against a window pane. I could not make out any words in particular, though it sounded like a chatter of voices.

"Amy!" I hissed. "Amy, what is wrong with you!"

Her head twisted around on her shoulders suddenly with a crack, her dark hair whipping around. The whispers ceased immediately and a blanket of ice fell over my entire body. Amy's head was facing the open doorway at an alarming angle. I watched my wife's silhouette in awe as her body slowly rotated to match the orientation of her head. The growl in the room grew louder with her movement.

I had never been one to frighten easily, yet I was petrified in the bed. Amy still trembled and shook, her hands and arms jerking from some sort of spasm. She then began to take slow small steps toward the hall, her body shifting and turning unnaturally as she went. The green glow from the smoke alarm cast its light down the curves of her back and her tiny white tank top.

"A-Amy?"

But she had disappeared into the darkness. For several seconds I sat in the deafening silence of the room listening to the pounding of my heart in my ears. My trembling breath was slow but shallow.

I jumped when the raucous of what sounded like pots and pans falling to the floor in the kitchen filled the house. Immediately after I heard the refrigerator door opening, and more sounds of things hitting the tile. I fumbled for the handle to the drawer of my nightstand, jerked it open, and found the flashlight under a pile of books. Flinging the covers aside, I rose from the bed and cast the beam of the flashlight toward the hall.

I turned when I heard a whine. A pair of blue eyes peered out at me from under the bed.

"Frank?" I said. "Come on out of there boy, we need to go get momma."

The husky made no move but let out another whine.

"Come on, buddy, momma needs our help."

Frank stayed hidden in his spot under the bed. I swallowed and turned back toward the hall. Mustering my nerve, I headed out of the room with my flashlight in hand. Though I tried to keep calm and control myself, the light shook in my hand, and the beam ahead of me mirrored the action.

I peered down the stairs, listening to the shuffling sounds from the kitchen below.

"Amy?" I called down.

The noise continued. I slowly descended the stairs. My pulse was thumping and with every step I grew more nervous and hesitant. The shadows created by the flashlight warped and grew, then shrunk away to join the darkness around me. This tricked my senses into believing there was movement all around me. I immediately began to hate the dark.

Just as I reached the foot of the stairs, the shuffling sounds stopped. I froze in the absolute silence of the house. I held my breath and listened. From somewhere near, I heard what had to be bare feet scrambling across the hardwood floor. Though there was a cold pit of fear forming deep within me, I steeled myself and headed toward the kitchen door.

"Amy, what the hell is going on?" I called.

The kitchen was a mess. Cabinet doors were open, pans and dishes were scattered on the counter and the floor, and food had been strewn about in front of the open refrigerator door. Shining my flashlight across the kitchen, I grew more perplexed and hesitant with every second. Amy had to be sleepwalking. It was the only logical excuse I could think of for her actions.

My foot slid on something and I was nearly sent sprawling to the floor. After catching myself, I looked down and cast the light at my feet.

"Really?" I muttered.

I wiped a bit of ground beef from my bare heel and examined the remains on the tile. The tube of beef had either been opened or my foot had done the job when I stepped on it, I couldn't tell which. Ignoring the film that still clung to my heel, I made my way through the door to the living room.

She stood in front of our couch. I stopped when I saw her. My hand wouldn't stop trembling and I didn't know why. Amy's back was turned to me, and again she stood motionless. Her dark brown hair was down, its ends touching her shoulder blades. The small tank she wore was short and exposed her lower back above her blue pajama bottoms.

It was so strange to see her this way. I couldn't get the image of her head twisting violently aside in the bedroom moments before. The way she had lethargically trudged from the room.... It was as though she were not the same person. I shrugged the thoughts aside. Sleepwalking. That's all it was. It was weird, but not unheard of. I had never seen Amy do it, but that meant nothing.

Letting out a deep breath, I took a few steps toward my motionless wife.

"Babe?" I said. "Hey, Amy let's get you back...."

She turned to face me. I stopped again.

"Hey, Jake," Amy said as a broad smile formed on her face. "Were you looking for little old me?"

I was taken back by her sudden coherent response, and the casual and playful tone of her voice. Her eyes were hidden in the shadow of her bangs. The only thing I could see of them was the twinkles that reflected the beam of the flashlight.

"What are you doing?" I asked warily.

Amy gave me a little shrug. "Couldn't sleep. I was going to get a glass of milk."

I studied her passive smirking expression as she began taking small steps toward me.

"Amy, there's stuff all over the kitchen floor," I pointed out.

"It was dark. Power must be off."

There was something in my wife's voice that I didn't recognize. She spoke to me as though teasing me. Amy didn't so much as walk towards me as much as she glided, her hip swaying and her legs flowing. She drew closer and I saw her tongue moving in her mouth, sliding along the back of her teeth. The points of her erect brown nipples were visible through her small tank top.

"I must have made a pretty bad mess, though, huh?" Amy said in a caramel smooth voice. "I'll have to clean that up."

Her every word dripped with honey, and her movements were slow and measured, like a stalking tiger. It was all so strange and out of place. Amy came to stand right in front of me. I pointed the beam of the flashlight at the floor, creating an eerie glow beneath us. Shadows hit my wife's face that made her appear alluring and mysterious. It was like staring at a different woman. I had always loved her long bangs and flowing brown hair, but in that moment they shielded her eyes completely. That part of her face seemed hollow, which was more than unnerving.

"Honey, what is going on?" I asked her. The suspicion and worry were evident in my voice. "Are you feeling alright?"

I reached up to place my hand on her forehead. She did not seem to have a fever, though I was not sure what that knowledge really meant. Amy took my hand in hers and pressed it to her cheek.

"I feel fine, baby," she said. "I actually feel... really, really good."

When she rubbed my hand gently down her cheek, my fingertips brushed across her lips. In that instant I felt the silky warmth of her tongue. Amy pressed in closer. Our bodies touched at the hips. Her soft slender hand slid under my shirt and around my back. She tilted her head and I caught the glimmer of her eyes as they ran across my body.

"Amy...."

I must have been in shock. I stood as still as a statue while she took my free hand and placed it on her bare lower back. Her skin felt cold, but was smooth and pleasantly familiar. Her hot breath was suddenly flooding down my neck. Amy draped her arm around my shoulder while her other still slithered across my back. The hairs on my neck stood up and a refreshing shudder ran through me.

Amy slowly licked from my collarbone to my earlobe. Her hand snuck into my boxers and squeezed my ass cheek. I felt her fingernails in my flesh. There was no way to stop the throb in my dick. Still, I stood unmoving with my hand around her waist and the flashlight in my clammy palm.

"Babe, what's gotten in to you?" I breathed.

She chuckled into my ear, still teasing my earlobe with her tongue.

"Nothing, yet," Amy teased.

A nervous laugh left my lips. "Are... are you seriously coming on to me right now?"

"Why not?" Amy said. Her face was suddenly in front of mine, the shadows caused by the flashlight masking her beautiful features. "Is it such a bad thing?"

I had never heard her use such a seductive tone of voice. She almost seemed drunk. Amy's hand released my ass and worked its way to the front of my boxers. Her hidden eyes appeared to flash. Her smirk broadened when her fingers closed around my flaccid cock. I sucked in a breath at the touch of her cold hands. Searching her shadowed face, I saw only her brown bangs and naughty grin.

"Amy...."

I was shoved backward. Sprawling onto the couch awkwardly, I stared up at my wife in utter shock.

"Amy, Amy, Amy," she mocked. Amy still wore the same grin as she bent close to my legs. "Why are you acting like such a scared little sissy, Jake?"

I stuttered something unintelligible as I watched Amy take hold of my boxers and pull them down my legs. I found myself naked and confused, lying with a leg on the floor and one on the end of the couch. When I pointed the flashlight at my wife, I saw a rush of motion. Her arm snapped out and grabbed the end of the light, averting it aside. Amy then jerked it from my hand.

The blinding beam was then turned toward my face. With a foreshortened arm I shield my eyes.

"How does that feel?" My wife giggled.

She tossed the light behind me on the couch, far above my reach. The shadows in the room shifted and warped into new shapes. I still could not completely see Amy, but I felt her palms sliding up my thighs and across my bare stomach. Her fingernails then raked back down my flesh. A single cold hand encircled my dick and balls. My legs straightened reflexively from her touch.

"Damn, baby," I said. "Are you this horny?"

I heard a low teasing laugh. "You ain't seen nothin' yet, sweetie."

I saw her silhouette lower in the dark. My breath caught in my throat when something incredibly warm and moist pressed against my asshole. Her tongue slid upward. I first felt her nose, then her slithering tongue against the underside of my scrotum. Amy didn't stop but wound her way around the base of my half limp dick. My entire cock was then taken into her warm mouth.

My hand clutched at the cushion beside me. It felt like my dick was swimming inside of Amy's head. Her tongue rolled and wrestled it around as she bathed it with saliva. She pressed hard with her thumb behind my balls and massaged the tender skin in circles.

"Oh fuck, baby," I gasped.

Amy moaned against my throbbing dick. Her free hand slid up and around my waist. Again her fingernails pricked my flesh while she groped at my back. I was growing steadily in her mouth, yet her head never pulled away. Squeezing and rubbing beneath my balls, Amy held her lips in place, allowing her hot breath to escape through her nose. My hardening cock seemed to snake into her throat impossibly.

I groaned and planted a hand on the back of her head. My eyes rolled as I clutched a handful of her thick brown hair. My ass clenched and my hips rose against my wife hard. Amy, with her mouth still locked around my throbbing dick, emitted a muffled laugh. The sensation was wonderful but unbearable. I was stiff inside of her, pumping full and erect against her swirling tongue. A moan of pleasure burst forth from my lips and I pulled hard at Amy's hair.

"Shit, Amy!" I said with a gasp. "I... I can't...."

Her mouth slid up my shaft and my engorged tip popped from her slimy lips. My breathing was suddenly rapid but my legs and hips finally relaxed. I heard my wife laughing in the dark. Her hand clutched my hard slimy cock. Squeezing as she went, Amy stroked my shaft.

"Damn, baby," I said, twitching from her touch.

Again Amy laughed. It was uncharacteristic of her to be so sexually bold. Strange as it was, I couldn't deny how aroused I had already become. I tried to relax as much as possible on the couch while she stroked my dick. I could hardly see Amy in the darkness. The beam from the flashlight did little to illuminate her as it was pointed another direction. This added to the excitement I felt. It was like a stranger was between my legs.

In the shadows, I could make out my wife's form as she released my cock and pulled her shirt over her head. I wished I could make out her chest in detail. She returned to my crotch, her fingers gripping the base of my erect cock. Something warm and slick hit my shaft and dribbled down to my balls. Amy had spit on me, I realized, adding a layer of lubricant to my dick.

Hot air surrounded my sex just before Amy's mouth closed around my shaft near her fingers. I jerked when the flat of her tongue wagged across the head of my dick. With every nod of her head, I seemed to grow wetter and sloppier. She was really getting it wet. Saliva seeped from her lips and trickled down the sides of my balls and thighs. Amy's hand massaged my crotch, rubbing the fluid all over. Before I could protest, I felt a finger probing at my asshole.

"Whoa, damn!" I blurted. "Amy what are you doing?"

She did not answer, but slid her finger into my tight hole all the way to her knuckle. I yelped and grabbed her bare shoulder. Though I wanted to protest, I said nothing. The sharp pain in my anus was dim compared to the flood of stimulation washing over my cock. I shifted uncomfortably beneath her.

I clutched the couch and stared into the darkness above. Amy began to work her finger in and out of my ass. It was an odd sensation, but wasn't completely unpleasant. Part of me felt like melting into the couch, while another part felt like climbing away. Never had I seen my wife this way. The person swallowing my cock was a far cry from the shy whimpering wife that usually shared by bed.

It was incredible.

My dick slipped from Amy's mouth. The tension in my body deflated as I let out a long breath. I heard the same wicked laughter from my wife. The sound of it struck me as so very strange, like something was out of tune with her voice. Still chuckling to herself, Amy took my slimy erection and rubbed it across her face. The feeling was naughty and amazing, though again out of place.

I moaned as I felt the head of my dick sliding across her lips and cheeks. Peering through the dark, Amy appeared to be having the time of her life. To say the least, it made my stiff cock strain in her hand. I had to watch. I reached far above my head, my fingertips clawing for the flashlight. When at last I had it in my hand, I pointed it toward my sex hungry wife.

Her face glistened from the saliva on my dick, which she had smeared across her skin. Amy's dark hair was becoming a stringy mess. She grinned at me through the strands of hair that fell over her face while she ran her tongue up and down my shaft. Her eyes remained somehow hidden from me, the only sight of them was the glimmer from the flashlight. Watching Amy greedily lick at my bulging cock, a sudden thought crossed my mind.

"What... what did she give you?" I asked. "Did you take something that Mary gave you?"

Amy snickered. "I'll never tell."

My wife rose to her feet. I felt the burning friction as her finger slid from my ass. Amy turned away from me, and my gaze traced the curve in her back. She hooked her thumbs in her pajamas, bent very slowly, and slid the bottoms over her round ass and to the floor.

"I feel like doing some... dirty... dirty fucking things with you," Amy said smoothly as her pajamas fell.

My breath quickened at the sound of her voice and the sight of her exposed ass bent before me. I saw the mound of her pussy nestled in her crotch.

"O-oh, really?" I played along timidly. "What did, uh... what did you have in mind?"

It was like watching a stripper. Amy flipped her hair back, her upper body lifting and her back arching. She ran her fingers through her thick hair and let out a teasing moan. I was so enthralled by Amy's show that I hardly noticed the whispers at first. They seemed to bounce around the room, and my eyes cut around at the peculiar sound.

There was a thud as Amy fell to her knees on the hardwood floor. I studied her pale naked flesh in the beam of the flashlight. Her head turned as she peeked over her shoulder at me. When she spoke, there was a hollow reverberation in her voice that both chilled and aroused me.

"I want to be fucked like a dog," Amy groaned. "As hard as you can."

My cock throbbed. Amy fell to the floor on her palms, her plump ass jutting upward. Her legs spread and I saw her fingers slide under to stroke at her budding pussy. I blinked myself out of my trance. I could not believe the way Amy was behaving. Something was definitely off about the whole situation. Mary had to have given her something to make her so horny, some odd voodoo stimulant or something of the sort.

I didn't care. Shocked as I was, Amy was lust drunk, and I wasn't about to let her down. I crawled to the floor, my dick bobbing as I moved. Amy's cheek was flat on the hardwood. Her hands couldn't seem to stop moving. She rubbed her hair across her face and rubbed at her pussy vigorously. Whatever foreign substance pumped through her veins was really kicking in.

Drawing up close behind my wife, I let the flashlight fall to the floor. Its rolled and poured its light across the hardwood. I placed my hands on Amy's large round ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. A slow breath escaped my lips. I soaked in the marvelous feel of her soft skin. My hands slid up her back over her every curve.

Amy moaned against the floor. A familiar hissing rose in the room. The whispers grew louder as my wife beat her palm on the ground. "Come on," she snapped. "Put it in me. I want it!"

I froze, startled by the sudden sharpness in Amy's voice. My emotions intertwined. I was as perplexed and hesitant as I was aroused by her outburst. Taking my sticky cock in my hand, I guided it to her crotch. My bulbous tip pressed against her lips.

"Yes!" Amy hissed.

I pressed forward and my cock slid into her pussy with ease. A low groan slipped from my mouth. Amy's body instantly reacted to my penetration. She bent further and spread wider, then shoved herself back until her ass bounced against my hips. The sensation was all but unbearable.

"Oh! Oh fuck, you feel so good!" Amy growled.

Her uncharacteristic naughty talk sent a jolt of heat through my body. I clutched her ass cheeks while she rammed her self into me. It was a sight to watch Amy twist and buck her hips against me. My knees were already killing me on the hardwood, but I ignored the pain. My entire focus was on my sex drunken wife bouncing on my cock. I gave the side of her ass a hard slap, and Amy let out a roar of ecstasy.