The Beast Inside Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Only more questions and abuses arrive with Braxon's return.
5.1k words
4.2
13.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha had absolutely no idea how long she had been in the mysterious room she had been brought to after the night she was attacked by a wild beast and her friend Alex was killed. Braxon, who was both her savior and captor hadn't returned since he forced himself upon her when she awoke in his lair. Once thing Sasha knew for sure was that she was not in the same world she had left. Everyday when she would wake up there would be an assortment of things: a new silky gown for her to wear, an odd assortment of food for her to eat like boiled eggs smoked salmon, vegetables, exotic fruits and questionable cheeses, and towel for bathing.

When Sasha went to sleep her first night there, the room had three deep red walls covered in shelves and paintings and one blue wall with a large mirror. There was a four post bed, a long table on the opposite wall and no visible door. When she woke up the next day, the three red walls had changed to purple as if by magic, which Sasha just knew it had to be. One wall held a large window with frost glass and black curtains - Sasha could see the light from the rising sun, and the darkness that came with its departure. Only this phenomenon seemed to happen sometimes with in the span of what felt like a few hours and other times it seemed as if the sun would be high in the sky for what seemed like days - making it impossible to know how much time had passed. There was no clock either. The other two walls had the same collection of nude paintings, though most of the shelving was gone. The remaining shelves held various soaps, lotions, perfumes and other toiletries, some of them held books - not always in english, or any other discernible language for that matter. The bed had remained the same, but the opposite side wall no longer held a long table. In it's place was a claw foot bathtub and a small round table that always had inexplicably fresh flowers in it.

Braxon, the large red-eyed beast of unknown species, had not been to visit Sasha since the night he had his way with her. Sasha had so many unanswered questions. Namely, where was she, what kind of creature is he, and if she was ever going to be able to return home. When the questions weren't plaguing Sasha's mind, the flashbacks of her first and so far only encounter with Braxon would fill her thoughts. Though that night she would thoroughly terrified of him and his strength, with each passing minute she yearned for him to return once more. She could hardly believe that she could ache for such a creature; truly frightening to behold, unstable and swinging on a pendulum between sweetness and sincerity, then to rage and violence.

Sasha had made up her mind long ago that she would comply with Braxon's desires. Not just because he could killed her in less than a second if he wanted to - but because she wanted to. With her bruising gone and her olive skin shining like new, Sasha went to great lengths to be prepared for Braxon if and when he decided to come back. She bathed thoroughly with great care every day. She would brushed her hair until it was bouncy and shiny. She made sure to keep her teeth white and nails clean. She kept her pussy smooth and never wore underwear under the silky gowns left out for her every day.

Sasha had just finished brushing her hair when a loud light and resounding crack filled the room. It was Braxon. He was not naked this time. He was wearing weathered looking heavy leather pants and a stole emblazoned with blue and silver with a crest depicting a hammer with a snake coiled around it. His abs were just as beautiful as ever; his arms looked strong and formidable.

"It's lovely to see how well you have healed, my dear." He said, scanning Sasha up a down with his blood red eyes.

Sasha shuddered with excitement. She smiled at the Braxon, but could not manage to get any words out. She felt silly just gaping at him.

"Come, my dear, embrace me." Braxon held out his large smooth muscular arms.

Sasha began to walk over to him slowly. She felt it was strange how her excitement had basically paralyzed her voice, but now it was slowing her movements down as well.

"Don't tell me you are afraid of me Sasha." Braxon looked at her with a air of sadness.

"No, I mean, I didn't - absolutely not!" Sasha exclaimed. She rushed over to Braxon and threw her arms around his waist. Her hands reached back and touched the bony horn like protrusion that made up his vertebrae. She looked up at him a smiled. He touched the bottom of her face with his massive hand a leaned in for a kiss. Sasha was so excited. Once again he would take her; this time she was not be scared and crying but welcoming and submissive. Unfortunately, Braxon pulled his face away from hers and walked over to the small round table. Sasha stood planted; she wasn't sure if she had done something wrong. One minute he wants her close, then he walks away. What was all of that about?

"You never opened your package." Braxon called out from the other side of the room. Sasha ran over to him quickly.

"I have a package? I didn't even know! It wasn't here on the table when I had breakfast." Sasha said apologetically.

"It's alright sweet girl, now I have the pleasure of giving it to you myself." Braxon said.

In his hands was a large ornate silver and navy blue gift box. He handed it to Sasha. If felt a bit heavy in her hands. She pulled to the top off of the box and set it on the table. There was silver tissue paper inside. Sasha pulled back the layer until she reached the most beautiful champagne colored ball gown she had ever seen in her life. It was something reminiscent of what the A-list celebrities wear to the Academy Awards. Sasha's mouth dropped open, and as she grabbed the dress and the bottom half of the box fell to floor. The ruched fabric in the bodice held gemstones of what looked like garnet spaced loosely throughout. It had a sweetheart neckline and the skirt was pined in different place, also with garnets. Sasha had no idea why Braxon would give her something like this or even where she would wear it. She had never seen such elegant couture, it was gift from him to her and that's all she cared about.

"Put this on. Soon you will be accompanying me to the Vampire Guard Tournament." Braxon turned to and walked back to the bed. He laid down and stared at Sasha.

"Go ahead," he said "change into it."

Sasha blushed at the thought of disrobing for Braxon. She slipped the thin bands of her gown off her shoulders. Braxon took in the sight of her breasts and hairless pussy with visible delight. The desire in his eyes sent a tremble through Sasha's body. She lifted the ball gown over her head. She was grateful it was sleeveless. It saved her awkward fumbling. She wanted this to be as sexy as possible. She walked over to Braxon, and touched his leg, running her hand up to his bulge in the crotch that seemed to be getting bigger with every passing second.

"I will need to you to tie the back for me." She said. Sasha wanted to sound alluring, but was afraid that all she pulled off was sounding meek.

Braxon stood up. He turned Sasha around and began tying up the back of her dress.

"I was wondering," Sasha started, "Where exactly are we?" She stopped there and held her breath. She was sure how Braxon would react to a questioning.

"Here, right now we are in a room that is part of my home." Braxon said.

"Ok, but are we, like, even on Earth?" Sasha as though the question made her sound foolish, but she really couldn't think of any other way to ask. To her surprise, Braxon did not sound irritated at her questions, and took a moment to be more in depth.

"Yes, silly girl, we are still on Earth. We are just in a reality, a realm if you will, that coexists along side your former home. The rules are different here. This is place where many of the creatures of your human world lore originate. It's called the In-Between. Because we exist between your old world and the other." Braxon explained.

"What's the other world?" Sasha inquired.

"I am not exactly sure." Braxon said, finishing with her dress. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around.

"As long as you stay here, you will remain human. You won't… devolve. Nanouk, my pet who attacked you, has a venom that turns your kind into his kind. Only the result is a dead beast. His kind, lycans as you would call them, are born and do not fair well with being made. Not only that, you have to stay here in the place with me. Humans are a commodity on the plane. You would be stolen a sold to the highest bidder." Braxon looked grave as these words left his mouth.

Fear took hold of Sasha for the first time since her initial night in Braxon's room.

"What do you mean? I would be a slave?" Sasha questioned.

"You would be a meal. Your blood, your flesh, everything you are would be consumed. But don't worry, after tonight you will have a bit more protection. Tonight you will go out with me and everyone will know you are mine. This will not save you from black market traders, but it will keep you in my protection against the vampires, which are the ones most likely to attack. Their kind and my kind have been at peace for quite some time now." Braxon walked over the small round table again went to the box that held Sasha's dress on the floor and picked up large gold necklace out of it. It had a large medallion on it, with the same symbol and his stole, hammer with a snake coiled around it imprinted upon it. He walked back over to Sasha and out it over her head and around her neck. The cool metal of the necklace sent a small shock through her body.

"This is a symbol of my clan. It will let everyone know you are mine and under my protection."

"I'm sorry to ask, but exactly is "your kind?" Sasha held her breath again. Couldn't she think of a better, more gracious way of asking that question?

"Ah, I am Broktorii." Braxon said, as if it were obvious.

"It's just that I've never seen anything like you before. You said that our - my human mythical creatures live here, but I have never seen anything like you." Sasha couldn't contain herself.

"We look completely human when we are on your plane. Like vampires." Braxon said, slightly strained. Up until this point Braxon hadn't shown any irritation to Sasha's questions. She wasn't sure if he was becoming annoyed with her, so she didn't want to chance it.

"I am excited for the tournament, what ever it is." Sasha said.

Braxon looked down at her in amusement. She could see it all over his face. He took her hand and Sasha melted a little bit.

"It's time for us to go." Braxon said.

"Wait! I still have to put on makeup and shoes and do something with my hair!" Sasha exclaimed. If he was going to be showing her off as his possession, she wanted to to look as wonderful as possible.

"You are quite beautiful just the way you are. I want you to be as natural as possible." Braxon smiled, showing off his impossibly white and almost glowing teeth.

Sasha felt uncomfortable with this idea, but it was what Braxon wanted. She knew now that her life would be in jeopardy if she decided to try to run away, she would die if she returned home and she could become a snack for whoever decided to pay the most for her human body. She didn't even want to think about any of those horrible scenarios. Her desire for him to take her again was so overwhelming that she just wanted to do whatever Braxon requested. She decided to put on a brave face and complied.

"Now, this will feel uncomfortable to you. You were unconscious the first time I did this with you." Braxon warned.

Before Sasha could get out a word she was overcome with this amazing pressure pushing against her from all sides. Light filled her eyes and it felt as though electricity was vibrating all around her. Just as quickly as the sensation hit her it was gone. Sasha blinked to adjust her eyes to the new light. Braxon was still holding her hands, and for this she was grateful. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that this was the place they were going. Where theory were was standing in the middle of a room that looked to Sasha like a 15th century British ballroom. Except with was filled with creatures and beasts the likes of which Sasha had never seen, or had only seen in movies. There were more Broktorii like Braxon walking around. Each dressed as he was too; leather pants and stoles that had different crests emblazoned on them. There were tiny human like fairies (at least that is what Sasha assumed they were), floating around an through various circles, having conversations with each other, and other impish creatures that Sasha assumed were goblins. They were conversing in a language Sasha had never seen before.

Sasha recognized the tall and grey skinned beasts lumbering around the large room as trolls, creatures with snakes for hair like medusa both male and female, and a few others she couldn't quite grasp. They were are mingling as if it were an after work cocktail party. Sasha was the only human she could see, and the scarcity of her kind was made extremely apparent by the many sideways glances she got. There was no music, just the sound of jumbled dialects littered with english here and there. Braxon began to walk to the front of the room, holding on tight to Sasha's hand as he pulled her through the mass of mythical and mysterious beings. Sasha could barely see through the crowd. Though there were many miniature creatures, there were more large and brawny beasts that towered over her small frame.

When they reached the clearing at the front of the room, there was a large alter set up. On the wall behind it stood a massive red and gold banner with crest that depicted a sword with a thorny vine wrapped around it. At the base of the banner were various items. Vases filled with unknown substances, flowers that looked as other-worldly as any other being there, mounds of gold a silver coins and grandiose weapons like bows and arrows and daggers that looked took beautiful to actually use. Braxon walked to the foot of the a kneeled. Sasha fell to her knees quickly under the force of Braxon's grip on her hand. She looks around in awe as every other creature there immediately stopped what there were doing and kneeled in their place. The other Broktorii followed Braxon's suit walked to the front of the alter and kneeled. The silence that griped the once almost chaotic room hung heavy. Sasha could swear she could almost feel a faint weight enveloping her body.

A loud creaking noise filled the room. Sasha turned to its origin and saw that the brilliant banner at the front of the room began to roll up the wall. Sasha felt the hair on her body stand up as the vampires had finally made their appearance emerging from the large door hidden behind the banner. Five in total, each more striking that they next. All of them had black hair, slicked back and shiny. Their eyes were completely black - there was no white to speak of. They were dressed smilier to the Broktorii, though instead of stoles that had chest plates, each imprinted without he same sword and thorns image on the banner. The vampires were well muscled but not overly large. Their skin was as pale as Sasha thought it would be. Truly the sight of them would have would have been enough to send Sasha running away in a terrified frenzy, but the most horrifying thing about the vampires was the chill they brought to the air around them. They mystery that surrounded them was more terrifying than their appearance. Sasha noticed she was gaping the creatures and looked down in embarrassment. The vampire in the middle began to speak.

"Brothers and sisters, I am please to welcome you to our tournament. As you know that will begin shortly, however, I wanted to take this moment for thank you all for your continuing respect for and dedication to peace among our kind. As this is our year to host the tournament, I would like you offer you this feast to precede our tournament." The vampire waved his hand toward a big door that Sasha could swear was not there only a few moments before. "Eat your fill then join us in the theater were we have our most prized lycans fighting for their clans. The prize of course being the the host of next year's tournament."

Sasha heard everyone pull themselves off their knees. Braxon did as well. All of the other Broktorii, vampire and various creatures filed into the large dining room. The vampire whom gave the speech, however stayed. So did Braxon, which meant that Sasha had to stay too. The vampire glanced Sasha over. She was chilled to her bones. She felt as though her had looked right through with ease. The vampire then turned back Braxon and walked off of the alter to meet him up close. He stopped with in two feet of Braxon. His black eyes looked even more eery up close. Sasha held on to Braxon's hand tighter.

"Braxon, it is so wonderful for you to join us." The vampire said smoothly.

"Aldous, the pleasure is all mine." Braxon replied, the coldness in his voice conflicting without he kindness of his words.

"I take it this is yours?" Aldous motioned toward Sasha, not bothering to look at her again.

"Yes, she is. I have decided to keep her though it was my thought that she would make a splendid offering for you tonight." Braxon said. Sasha turned to him in horror. What did he mean by 'offering?'

"Ah good friend, you know me too well." Aldous turned toward Sasha.

Aldous put his hand out, and Braxon put Sasha's hand in his. She could feel that terror, that same terror she felt on her fight night with Braxon building in her again. She fought back tears as she realized that contrary to what Braxon had told her, he was going to give her to the very creatures he said she should fear. Aldous had a look in with jet black eyes, one that let Sasha know that he was going to use her to his liking; it was the same look Braxon had the night he ravaged her. His eyes lacked any and all compassion. Was he going to drain her blood? Was he going to kill her? Why would Braxon do this to her? Lure her into a false sense of security only to rip it away from here casually, as if he were offering a friend a bite of a muffin.

Sasha's confusion and fear grew as Aldous pulled her closer to him. She knew it was pointless to struggle; she had already seen Braxon's rage when she fought him. Sasha moved towards Aldous with no resistance. He buried his face in her neck and hair and embraced her, rubbing his hands up and down her body. His hands felt cold against her skin. She could feel their iciness through her dress. Thee vampire was as cold as a corpse. Two fangs protruded from his mouth, Aldous turned to Braxon.

"It has been so long, brother. I have not had a live human in years. Not since I went to their world. You graciousness will not be forgotten." Aldous squealed.

"What's mine is yours, old friend. You may feed, but you may not kill. She is mine and I intend to keep her." Braxon replied.

"Of course I will respect a brother's property." Aldous said, still rubbing his hands down Sasha's soft body.

With that, Braxon gave Aldous a small bow and turned to walk into the dining hall. When the door shut, it melted into the wall. Sasha couldn't believe her eyes. Her head began to spin. She knew this vampire was going to feed on her, and despite his promise, she was horrified that he might kill her.

"Come, lovely." Aldous said, his deep voice reverberating in Sasha's core.

He turned with her hand in his and guided her towards the door that he had entered from. When they crossed the threshold there was a curtain which Aldous moved aside. Sasha heard the door shut on its own behind them. The room was styled similarly to the ballroom. It was a circular room; along the continuous wall was nothing but books that looked older than time itself and small marble busts. The floor had a large and heavy red and gold rug on top of which was a blue couch that looked like something Marie Antonette would have lied on. Adjacent to the couch was a small bar with embroidered napkins, crystal glasses and a crystal bottle that held what looked like blood. Before Sasha could take in everything, the vampire threw her to the couch.

12