The Beast Within

Story Info
A peaceful day takes a turn.
1.8k words
4.16
21.4k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful spring day and I had decided that it would be a great day to go to my favorite spot and read. I grabbed a basket filling it with a few pieces of cheese, meat, and strawberries. I grabbed the current fantasy novel I was reading and a soft blanket and headed down the dirt path that led to my quiet sanctuary. It was a good hour walk from the cottage I lived in, but I enjoyed the exercise and the outdoors.

As I walked along the familiar trail, I took in all the new life on the trees and bushes as this time of year always brought on. The fragrance of the newly budding flowers filled the air around me and I took in a deep breath enjoying the smell of new life. The birds around me sang their beautiful melodies and I couldn't help but smile at the beauty surrounding me.

As I rounded the bend I saw that the pond water glistening in the sun and was hopeful that the water would have warmed up a bit. I laid the blanket on the grass covered ground and sat both the basket and my book down on it. I slipped off my sandals and slowly dropped down onto my knees and then proceeded to lie on my stomach, my elbows on the blanket supporting me. My short sun dress ended up resting just under the curve of my round ass cheeks.

I opened my book and began to read. The book was so engrossing that hours went by and I was surprised when I saw that dusk was approaching.

"Oh my," I said out loud when I realized I hadn't even taken my swim in the pond. I quickly slipped my dress over my body, leaving me only in my silk lilac and lace panties. I tossed the dress onto the blanket and quickly ran towards the water, the breeze hardening my nipples as it brushed across them. I never in the past year of coming here had ever seen another soul, so lately I had been going in topless. The water was still fairly chilly as spring had just arrived, but it still was refreshing nonetheless. I loved the way the water caressed my breasts as if being touched by a lover as I swam.

I headed for the edge of the pond as the sky grew darker. As I emerged the cool air hit the water covering my body and created goose bumps along my skin, causing me to shiver.

Out in the grassy plains not very far away you were grazing in the fresh grass when you caught a scent of a female. Being the last surviving Minotaur you hadn't bred to one of your own kind in years, ever since your pack was slaughtered by humans. It had been months since you had come across a lone female cow and released your seed. The need to mate was consuming your every thought as well as your hatred for the human race, despite the very fact you are part human. You avoided humans at all costs even though you would have loved to exterminate them.

You followed the scent quietly, unsure of what you smelled, only sure that it was female as it was causing your manhood to swell. Finally your eyes spotted me walking out of the water. Your eyes focused on my firm round breasts, and my long legs which fueled your need. Your brain told you that I was human and to go back to your underground cave but the animal in you took over and all you could think about was fucking. You let out a snort and began to move more quickly now determined to catch me.

I was bending over to grab my dress when I heard the pounding noise behind me. I turned and saw you running very quickly towards me, "What the hell!" I screamed as I forgot about all my belongings and began to run away from you. I didn't look back, but I could hear you getting closer, I was no match for your speed and within minutes I felt your hands grab me and lift me up off of the ground. A loud scream escaped my lips as you pulled me against your chest and begin running the way we came. I kicked my feet back, my heels coming in contact with your hard muscular thighs and pain shot up my legs from the impact. I began to scream louder thrashing around when I felt your hand go around my throat applying pressure until the world around me began to fade and I slipped into unconsciousness.

My eyes fluttered open slowly and I found myself in a dimly lit room, my arms stretched up above me, "Help!" I screamed, "Somebody please help me."

I struggled against the shackles to no avail. I looked down noticing that my panties had been removed at some point. I glanced around the room trying to find some clue as to where I was but everything was foreign to me. I heard you come into the room and gasped at the sight of you. You stood at least 7 feet tall and had the face of a bull but a torso similar to a man, a very huge man. I saw the defined muscles of your chest, arms and legs very much a man but at least twice the size. My gaze shifted to your manhood and I whispered, "Oh fuck," as I saw its enormous size. I looked back to your face looking for a hint of compassion in your eyes and I saw none.

"Let me go!" I screamed at you, struggling more against the restraints. You walked closer to me and I saw your cock lengthening.

"Stay away from me!" I cried out figuring out what your intentions were. You remained silent, your evil eyes intensely boring into mine. I began to cry, "Please don't do this."

If you understand, you don't let on. Your big hands grabbed both of my thighs lifting them up so I was dangling by the chains in the ceiling. You spread them open as you positioned my legs on each of your shoulders. You let out a snort and I felt your hot breath against my pussy. I began to struggle and your hands gripped my ass pulling my pussy to your mouth.

Your huge strong tongue licked my outer lips, "NO!" I screamed, just as your tongue slipped inside my opening. Your tongue caressed my inner walls filling them like a man's penis would. I cried out in discomfort as your teeth grazed my clit. Your fingers dug into my ass as you rocked me back and forth on your tongue. My body began to respond against my wishes as I felt my pussy juices begin to flow. I glanced down and was ashamed that my nipples are hard as well. I saw your eyes peering into mine as your tongue relentlessly fucked me. I began to moan as your tongue pushed me closer to the edge. I swear I felt you smile against my skin enjoying my responsiveness. My body took over and I began to grind my hips against your mouth, unable to stop myself.

I heard you let out a groan as I began to moan from the pleasure of your tongue, "Oh God," I cried as your mouth sucked on my clit drawing it out. Your mouth and tongue licked, sucked and fucked my pussy harder than any man had before. My body began to tremble as my orgasm consumed me, and I let out a scream as I shattered into a million pieces, my body going limp in your hands.

I felt you remove your mouth from my pussy and I looked at you with hooded eyes as you lifted me from your shoulders and lowered me so that your huge cock was against my opening. My eyes flew opened as I looked down and saw your enormous erection that I was sure would split me in two, "NOOOO!" I screamed as you grabbed my ass impaling me on your cock. The pain was so intense, your cock stretching my pussy wider than humanly possible; my screams faded as I passed out.

I slowly awakened and felt that the pain has subsided. I looked down assuming you had pulled your cock out, but was shocked to see it buried inside of me. I watched as you slowly began to slide it out of me some, and then pushed back in. The pain had been replaced with an intense pleasure and I moaned, "Oh god."

You placed your left hand on my side your big fingers squeezing my breast, as your right hand gripped my hip. You began to thrust in and out faster, my pussy becoming so wet. I became lost in the pleasure, spreading my legs wider, "Oh yes, that feels so good," I purred.

Your cock slammed in and out of me, hitting my g spot over and over again. The sounds of your grunts and my moans filled the room as well as the slapping of your body against mine. I screamed, "God, I am going to cum," as you fucked me even harder. My body began to quiver as the first wave hit and I let out a load moan. You continued to drive into me until I felt you thrust in deep letting out a roar, spilling your hot cum into my pussy.

You slid your cock out, your juices running out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. Gently you lowered my legs to the ground and stood in front of me. I looked up at you, my body weak from the pounding I had just received. Your hand grabbed the back of my head, rubbing your dripping wet cock against my lips. My tongue darted out licking the juices off of your thick head. Your cock was to large to wrap my lips around, so I slowly licked around the head, teasing it with my tongue. I licked up and down the shaft, cleaning all the juices from you.

You unlocked the shackles that held my wrists, and they fell limp to the ground. Bending over, you scooped me up effortlessly into your arms and walked into the other room, laying me on a soft mound of hay. Gently your hand caressed my face. I looked up at you surprised at the softness of your touch.

The look in your eyes had changed, as if the human side of you had returned. "Sleep now my love," you whispered, leaving me alone in the room.

Surprisingly, your words were a comfort to me and I let sleep consume me, not worrying about what tomorrow would bring.