The Beast's Virgin Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood close to each other at baggage claim and then followed each other through customs. When they were about to say their final goodbye Cassey was sure that she would have to blurt out some lame request for how she could see him again. But he surprised her when he handed her a sealed envelope with her name on it. She stood silently as he walked away and just gawked at the envelope, wondering when he had managed to write her a note; and how did he know her full name? She didn't remember ever telling him her last name. Her mind was surely playing some kind of mean erotic trick on her. She was going to wake up and still be on the tarmac at the airport in the United States.

It was not the case though because a man approached her and asked in a thick German accent if she would like a Taxi to her destination. She took a moment, swallowed hard and nodded in the affirmative to him. She opened her backpack and pulled out a brochure that gave the name and directions to her hotel and handed it to the driver. He quickly loaded her things into the car, helped her into the back seat and began to drive away from the airport, driving away from Michael as well. She turned to look out of the small rear window hoping for one more glance but there was no sign of this mysterious, handsome stranger who only a few hours prior had found his way to her most intimate passage and dared to go there without an invitation.

Upon arrival at the hotel Cassey hurried through the process of being checked in. She was relieved when the young woman at the counter spoke English. She had tried to learn just a little basic German before the trip but her mind was not functioning very well at that moment and she wasn't sure she could get past hello. Her thoughts were completely locked onto getting to her room and opening the mysterious envelope that she had clutched tightly in her hand from the time it had been handed to her. There was no way she was letting it out of her grasp until she could read and reread every single word written in it.

She entered the room, looked it over and it was nice, very basic but everything she had hoped for. She tipped the bellman and closed the door. She went quickly to the bed, sat down on the thick, clean, white duvet and stared at the small, white envelope in her hands. Just as she had remembered her full name was written beautifully in black ink on the outside and it was sealed with a gold emblem on the back. The emblem had a crest on it and she did not recognize it but it seemed somehow familiar to her anyway. As she opened it she was careful not to disturb the gold seal and pulled the lip of the envelope back, removing a small 3X5 folded card from it. After opening the card Cassey read the note:

"Dear Cassey,

It is no accident that we met today. I have been waiting for you for a very long time. I implanted my scent in your body today. When the time is right you will find your way to me. You will resist this at times, you will fear me at times, but in the end, you will accept me and give yourself to me willingly. I will await our next meeting.

Michael"

Cassey was startled at the contents of the note but her mind and body were still under the influence of the stranger's power that had invaded her on the flight. She felt an uncontrollable urge to use her fingers to continue and complete what the stranger had stirred inside of her. She went to the bathroom and turned on the water to draw a hot bath.

She pulled her clothes from her weary body, holding her panties to her nose to drink in the aroma and see if she could detect the scent that he had described leaving there. All she knew was that those panties were driving her body into a fit of desire like none she had ever experienced before. She carefully placed them on a hook on the back of the bathroom door where she intended to leave them just as they were until she found him again.

She stepped into the hot bath and sat down in the water allowing it to cover her body like a wet, hot blanket. She took a moment and admired her body. She had unusually long legs, but they were very shapely. While she was not a skinny woman she did have a nice athletic build, with toned muscles and a nice waist.

She hoped that someday she would meet a man who would appreciate the kind of body that she had. It wasn't one that a model would brag about having but she knew that she attracted men when she wanted to dress for it. Her skin was tan from all of the outside activities that she enjoyed. She and Reed would try to play tennis a couple of times a week. This not only helped her skin to be generously kissed by the sun, but her arms and shoulders were strong and well defined because of it.

After meeting Michael today she was so happy that she made herself go play on all those days when she would rather have stayed home alone and read her books. Her thoughts returned to the hot water in which she was soaking and the beautiful moments on the plane with her mysterious stranger.

It didn't feel like any bath she had ever had before. Her hands slid across her firm round breasts and she had an impulse to pinch her nipples. This slight pinch to her tender flesh begged her to pinch harder and she felt electrical charges flow through her body heating it with something that felt like internal lightening. She moved one hand gently over her flesh and down across her belly until it rested in the silky pubic hair that was softened by the water. She touched the same place that Michael had been touching earlier and closed her eyes imagining him again.

She twirled her finger in small circles the way he had, feeling the tingles turn to pressure that subconsciously pushed her thighs apart. Then she moved the other hand from its place on her breast and placed it between her legs, forcing the fingers to move in and out around her labia, exploring every fold. She softly stroked her swollen flesh and knew that she had never been that aroused before.

Cassey pushed her finger from her mons lower until she felt the erect button of her clit waiting for attention. She was mildly startled to find the little bump protruding; she had pleasured herself in this way before but never had it protruded and begged to be touched the way it was now. She circled it with the tip of her finger and continued to use the other hand and fingers to massage her labia, finally pushing one digit into her welcoming slit.

Within an instant she felt her head fall back and a deep moan escaped her throat as she shuddered for at least a couple of minutes from orgasmic pleasure that she had never been able to give herself before. Just as she felt weak and light headed from that orgasm her body began to stiffen and with a few strokes with the same finger in the hot bath water she was gone again in a haze of pleasure that left her completely limp and weak. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the claw footed tub and imagining what it would feel like to have a fully erect, hard cock fill her pussy and slide in and out of the wetness until it had achieved its mission and exploded in orgasm with her. She never finished that thought before she fell into a deep sleep.

Cassey woke to a cold tub of water and was just a little startled but quickly remembered the past few hours. She smiled at the realization that she had pleasured her body into a state of exhaustion, fallen asleep, and now was rudely awakened by the cold aftermath. She got out of the cold water that had once provided so much warmth and pleasure. She dried off and went to her bed, picking up a book along the way.

It was late and she wasn't hungry; she felt like crawling under that wonderful duvet and reading about the Black Forest until she could drift off to a full night's sleep. She really hoped to avoid as much jet lag as possible. In the morning she would find somewhere to have breakfast and then her journey would begin. She was still very puzzled by Michael's note but after thinking it over she decided that it would have to resolve itself with time because she had no idea what he meant or how on earth she would ever locate this mystery man.

One thing she did make up her mind about was that the now stained and dried panties were going to be left as they were and would be hidden at the bottom of her dresser drawer. She wasn't happy with herself for feeling the way she did but she now had some sort of mystical connection to this garment and until she understood it better the panties would remain the way they were.

After getting comfortable under the covers of her bed she turned to the last chapter she had been reading and began to read the next chapter in the book entitled "Werewolves of The Black Forest of Germany". How very interesting she thought. She kind of laughed to herself as she began the first sentence thinking: "If I am lucky maybe I'll find a werewolf when I find the Black Forest." Then she let herself drift off into a sound sleep.

As much as she had done everything she knew to avoid jet lag Cassey's eyes blinked open and the clock next to the bed read 3:05 AM. She lay there for moments thinking of the trip over and how strange her day had been, then took her book and tried to concentrate on the words in front of her but she was too restless to read. She got up and dressed herself in an old comfortable T-shirt and sweats, put on her socks and running shoes, and decided to go for a run.

It was a small village and she felt pretty safe out alone in this strange new place. She looked in the mirror and began to brush her waist length blonde hair. She thought she looked a little different today. More mature maybe, not as much like the young college coed that had gotten on the flight yesterday and yet she felt that she really would not be a woman until she had given her body to a man in the way that she had wanted to give it to Michael on the plane yesterday. She pulled her hair up in a pony tail and wiped her clear blue eyes with a tissue, adjusted her clothing so that everything felt comfortable, and headed for the lobby.

The hotel lobby was empty, the clerk obviously resting in a back room, as Cassey headed out of the front door to the sidewalk. The hotel was situated at the end of the village and just beyond the entrance was a park that seemed to lead into the edge of the Black Forest. She smiled and thought she would check out the paths in the Forest, taking care to stay on a marked trail and not drift off the beaten path. As she entered the Forest she was more fast-walking than running, since she wasn't familiar with the path and didn't want to accidently trip on some unseen terrain anomaly.

She felt comfortable in her surroundings as she penetrated deeper into the verdant environment and noticed that while the forest was fairly quiet it had distinct sounds. She thought she heard a rustle in the bushes close by and though slightly alarmed she continued on, feeling it was probably just a rabbit or some other forest creature that was startled by this uninvited guest running through their home. Then she heard it again and this time it seemed to be just ahead of her. She stopped, breathing hard, and began to feel a pounding of her heart that was no longer associated with the fast pace she had been keeping.

Suddenly, just in front of her she saw a huge four legged creature step into the path from out of the brush. Cassey gasped and began to back up. The creature looked like a huge dog, very scruffy, with the hair around its neck standing straight up like a huge furry collar. She knew this was no dog. It was a wolf. She was terrified and tried to remain calm. She had always heard the worst thing you could do when around dangerous wild life was to run from it. She had to keep her wits about her.

The wolf began to step slowly toward her almost in slow motion. Cassey forced herself to keep eye contact with him. The beast connected its eyes with hers and they were in a visual standoff. Cassey's breathing was now going out of control. She felt frozen with fear and her mind was scolding her with thoughts of how stupid this idea had been. She told herself to stop thinking like that and think of how she was supposed to get herself out of that situation and back to safety again. It seemed like the wolf could read her thoughts and he made a low guttural howl that sounded like he was in some sort of pain. Cassey felt a wave of concern and compassion wash over her instinct to be afraid. Now she immediately felt inclined to care for an animal that might be hurt. She began to speak to the wolf like one does to an injured pet.

"It's okay boy," she said in a low quivering voice. "I don't want to hurt you and you don't want to hurt me," she continued with a slow quiet voice.

Cassey didn't want to alarm the animal but she was still terrified. She continued to back slowly away from the animal as she tried to soothe him with her words and her voice. She suddenly felt something that interrupted her step and looked down to keep from tripping. She noticed a small branch and realized she had backed herself off the path and onto the forest floor. She kicked the branch away and looked back quickly to see if the wolf had noticed her vulnerability. When she raised her eyes to meet his she was shocked to see a man in the pathway where the wolf had formerly made his stand.

Cassey suddenly felt faint. She thought that she was losing her mind, having some sort of stroke or some strange medical emergency that she couldn't even think clearly enough to imagine what it was. Just before she felt the blood drain completely from her head and her knees buckle she was sure that the man in the path was Michael; yes, Michael from the plane. This couldn't be, she had to be hallucinating! Then without further warning everything went black.

When she awoke Cassey was in a beautiful cave. There were torches that were lit and a fire in a pit that was sending out amazing flames of orange and yellow that licked at the opening of the cave like giant hot fingers trying to scratch out a place in the dark sky. She tried to get her bearings and shake the cobwebs from her head but she felt like she was in a trance. She heard a sound behind her and jerked her head in that direction. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw Michael standing there looking at her with such intensity.

"It's you, I mean, how....?" She tried to question him.

"Not, now," he said as he held his finger to his mouth to indicate he wanted silence.

"I don't understand." Cassey insisted on trying to speak to him again.

"I said not now!" He said again but this time with a firmness that Cassey knew meant she was to be quiet now.

Michael moved closer. The closer he came to her the more Cassey was afraid and yet she was drawn to him with a physical desire and yearning that had completely overtaken her. Her body screamed for something from him, something that she wanted so badly she thought momentarily this must be what it was like for an addict who is waiting for their dealer to deliver their sweet drug of choice that would lead them into a bliss that made no sense to anyone but them. She wanted this man like a drug that she had never had but knew that it would be her own sweet addiction for the rest of her life. She knew now that she was completely defenseless against him. She was his.

Michael, with his eyes locked onto Cassey's, began to move even closer and as he did he removed his shirt and dropped it to the ground. He unfastened his pants and let them drop, removing each leg as he took steps ever closer to Cassey. He wasn't wearing shoes but seemed perfectly comfortable walking over the rocky surface of the cave floor. As he approached, Cassey saw something in his eyes that she could not understand and it made her tremble.

His eyes were a scarlet red and in the redness she could see the face of the wolf that had cut her path off in the woods. She knew this was the same wolf because the image of that face had been burned into her memory, just as a victim of rape can never remove the image of the perpetrator of the crime. It was going to be forever a part of her.

As she sat there on the floor of the cave with the flames of the fire behind her Cassey realized for the first time that she was naked. She had been so mesmerized by Michael and the strangeness of everything that in her fear and bewilderment she had not thought of her body and its condition. She realized that now she was so vulnerable to the situation that she had no hope of fighting off this man or beast, or whatever he was. Still, she did not know whether to go down fighting for her life or submit and hope to gain his trust or pity, hoping he would let her go when he was finished with her.

He reached out to touch her chin and she drew back. "No!" She begged. "Please!" She continued. "I don't want to!"

"Yes, Cassey, you do, and Cassey, you will," he commanded.

As he finished the words he wrapped his fingers around her throat and held her with a strength that made Cassey feel he could snap her neck like a toothpick with just a slight flex of his wrist. She felt compelled to remain perfectly still. Tears fell from her eyes for the first time. He was not affected by this and continued to move in closer to her. She could smell a familiar aroma; she knew that this was the scent she'd noticed on the plane, on her panties and the one he spoke of in the cryptic note that she received from him.

It was Michael, but she did not have the same excitement that she'd once felt. She was now filled with fear. Complete, utter, debilitating, unadulterated fear. She also realized with embarrassment that she had lost complete control of her body and was urinating on herself. The warm yellow liquid running down her legs and onto the ground announcing to the world and to this being that she was no longer in control of any part of her body. He had her and both of them knew it.

Michael pulled his face closer to her while continuing the hold around her neck, and began to sniff her body. He moved around her neck, down her shoulders and to her breasts. She could hear him sniffing the way an animal will check out another animal for its scent. Then without warning he took his very hot and thick tongue and lapped across her breast in a wide sweeping motion, stopping to bite her nipple. It was a long, hard painful bite, not the passionate nibbles she read about in romance novels.

She screamed out in pain but then she moaned loudly in pleasure and felt her arms reach out for him. Though she wanted to fight him her nails instead found his flesh and dug in to hold tight so that she would not be tempted to pull away but rather to pull into his advances. He guided her by his grasp on her throat and pushed her back until she lay on the floor of the cave looking up at him. He seemed to tower over her. She could not take her eyes off of him even when he bit her again on her other breast.

She screamed again but pushed her breast hard into his bite trying to meet him and not tear herself away. He began to run his hands over her body, reaching underneath her and grasping her ass with a force that made her body rise up from the ground and push itself to him. He finally removed his hand from her throat and with great force he spread her legs wide apart, exposing her sopping wet pussy, swollen labia that were now purple from the blood that had filled the lower extremities of her body, and a clit that was so hard and erect that the slightest breath over it sent shivers and waves of uncontrollable orgasm through her body. Michael was forcefully commanding her body.

Michael lowered his head between her legs. The mixed odors of her urine and her feminine arousal were sweeter than he had imagined. He was going to enjoy this seduction more than most. There was something special about this woman. He knew he had her, but yet he knew that she was stronger and more independent than most. He would have her body now though; he wasn't up for pleasant little seductions anymore - she would be his with or without her cooperation on this night.