The Beating of a Stranger's Heart

Story Info
Lonely wife is ravished by a stranger.
2.7k words
3.7
64.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Wednesday evening, and once again I was alone. I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Sarah. I am 5'10" with shoulder length blonde hair -which I often curl- and blue eyes. I guess to be factual, while my eyes are blue they tend to change color slightly depending on my mood. I guess you could say that I have mood eyes.

I wouldn't say I'm a "super model" by any means, but I have found that guys get turned on just from hearing me speak, so I usually get my way solely by the seductive nature of my voice alone. I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm also sensual, craving romance and passion, which often can be seen in the sheer intensity of my eyes. Unlike many women, there's never a moment that I don't want that intimacy. Lately my husband's hobbies have taken over where the physical intimacy has become less frequent, as a result it's left me lonely, aching, and desiring so much more!

Tonight was unlike any other night. I was attending a weekly Bible study, and trying to focus. Amidst hearing the steady downpour of rain outside, I sensed I was being watched. I turned around slightly and saw a man I hadn't seen before staring intently at me -almost mentally undressing me with his eyes. I quickly turned around with the thought that I had to leave with the crowd.

The study concluded and in my great hurry to leave, I nearly forgot my cell phone. I walked back to my chair grabbed my cell phone realising by now the building was practically empty. I also remembered I needed my umbrella and headed to the small alcove to find it; that's when I saw him! Not wanting to be seen, I instinctively placed my back to the wall, hoping and praying that he didn't see me. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

When I dared to open my eyes, he was standing right in front of me. As I looked at him, I saw a broken heart and pure smoldering passion in his eyes. He leaned his head down and ever so gently kissed me on my lips, and while I should have turned down his advance, I didn't.

There was no struggle on my part to fight back, there was simply pure desire to love and be loved in return, yet I knew that this was not right! Placing my hands at his chest. I gently pushed him back, telling him that I was sorry I couldn't possibly be unfaithful to my husband, and then I turned to leave. For a fleeting moment I thought I saw the passion turn to a wickedness I've never known. Thinking I was wrong, I continued to walk outside.

I realised when I stepped outside that the rain had slowed to a steady drizzle. As I started the car and looked down at the instrument panel I noticed that I was low on gas. I prayed that I could at least get to the gas station. I finally got to the gas station, and noticed the same guy from the study was slowly driving by, in the direction I was soon to take.

I finished filling up the car with gas, paid and hurried towards home. The rain by now had ended and I decided to roll the windows down to allow the cool nights air to waft through the car.

I soon came to the outskirts of the city and while stopped at the traffic light, noticed that the lights on the dashboard began flickering and suddenly the engine cut out. "Oh great, either my alternator or battery is out!" I thought.

That's when I saw the mysterious stranger again!

I was scared, but not immediately so, as I had the car doors locked. Suddenly I heard my cell phone chirping, a reminder it would soon go dead.

I looked up to see this man had ever so quietly approach my window, at this point I began to wish that I hadn't rolled the windows down. I was that frightened!

The man lowered his face to where he caught my attention and said: "Trust me, get out of your car."

I certainly didn't want to step out of the car, as I figured that I would be safer in my car. While debating my decision, I glanced up to see a gun in his hand and he urgently and more forcefully said: "Step out of the car!"

At this point I really didn't see any other option and grudgingly and hesitantly got out of the car.

He placed the muzzle against my back and lead me to a vacant, abandoned building on the side of the road. He quickly took my purse, and smashed my cell phone. "Why did you do that?" I wailed, suddenly realising that I was now without any hope of help.

As the man continued forcing me to walk ahead of him, my car exploded. "That is why you should trust me - know that I can harm you and anyone you love."

I was unsure of what was happening, and least of all why any of this was happening to me. I had been lead by a man that I didn't know into a vacant, abandoned building, I had no cell phone, I was on the outskirts of the city, and I had no way to let anyone know where I was. Upon entering the building I saw a bed in the corner of the room and a sense of dread filled my heart.

At this point I had not said anything, and that's when he spoke to me. "Sarah, you don't know me, but for the longest time I've watched you, I've seen the hurt in your eyes, I've seen the longing in your heart to be loved." Naturally I denied what the man said and told him he was mistaken that I was quite content with my marriage. He merely laughed.

Feeling my face flush with warmth, I thought of slapping him, but remembered the gun. Wanting to hide the obvious effect his statement had caused, I turned my back to him, afraid that I couldn't hide what my eyes surely were revealing! There was longing and desire in my eyes.

I was afraid that he would see the tears that were threatening to spill. I was afraid that he would see how much I had been hurt, but ultimately I was afraid that he would do what I've always wanted my husband to do.

Turning my back wasn't the worst thing I could have done, but it wasn't the smartest thing to have done either. He was soon at my side, and I begged him to let me leave and started hitting him with my clenched fists.

"Please let me go! I promise I won't mention the abduction if you just let me go!"

He grabbed my flailing wrists and commented, "I see you're going to be trouble for me." Suddenly I heard the sickening sound of handcuffs clicking into place. I felt his hand sweep my hair to the side and felt a warm kiss of passion on the nape of my neck. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I felt myself being turned around ever so slowly, and once again I could see the glimmer of an intense passion in his eyes.

I tried to cry out, I tried to tell him that I didn't want this, yet no words came. I felt nothing. My heart was crying out for someone to care about me, someone to love me, yet I said nothing, I didn't even react to this man, I didn't struggle, I just stood there frozen in time.

I felt a finger gently touching my chin, to lift my face so I could see this man in the shadow. "Look at me Sarah." I fiercely shook my head.

"Fine have it your way" he calmly said, and in a moment I was blindfolded. He might have me handcuffed and blindfolded, but I was determined that no matter how much I was craving attention and affection, this man wouldn't know it.

I felt him unbutton my shirt, felt him place his hand over my heart. I could almost sense that he was frustrated that I wasn't responding to his advances. I felt his efforts intensify, to let me know that he was not giving up that quickly.

I fainted.

The next thing I knew, this man had his mouth covering mine and I struggled to break free. I couldn't allow this to happen.

I simply cried: "Please let me go! I don't want this to happen please let me go!"

He merely laughed at me. I didn't want this to happen, not here, not now, not ever! I felt his hand brush against my leg, and knew that this had to stop! I couldn't understand how such gentleness could be paired with a criminal desire.

I felt him remove my bra, and quickly my nipples tightened up. My body was betraying me! He quickly covered my left breast with his mouth, sucking, coaxing the tiny bud and with his left hand he kneaded my right breast, lightly pinching my nipple as I whimpered and begged him to stop.

"Oh Sarah, you know that you're enjoying this, and I am loving every bit of your delicious body. You're a very sensual woman, no denying that and I can tell that you want this!"

I let out a choking cry to ask him to stop again, and all he did was laugh and cover my mouth with his mouth for a kiss that I was trying SO very hard to not respond to.

With tears pouring down, the blindfold became soaked. I couldn't help wonder what my husband would think! Would he know that this was not what I wanted?

I knew that even though I might have had a desire and a craving for passion, it was only in my mind and I knew I could never betray my marital vows! I felt myself being lowered to the bed and my heart broke, knowing that no one would be coming for me.

I felt hard, rough hands caress my body and his breath upon my ear as he asked me what I wanted.

I said: "I just want to be safe in my own home with my husband." He laughed and asked me, "How can you possibly want a man who ignores your needs?" and he kissed me once more. Noticing the wet blindfold, he removed it.

I screamed at him that if he was going to rape me I didn't want to be reminded of his face, even though I couldn't make out any of his features in the shadows of the dimly lit room.

His next words chilled me to the bone as he said: "Sarah, baby I'm not planning on raping you, I plan on making love to you."

"Bastard!" I shouted at him, "let me go!" "Oh Sarah, baby don't get fiesty, I can make this pleasant or painful for you, which would you like?"

"Well why don't you blindfold me again and gag me, you already have me handcuffed you vicious, arrogant jerk!" I screamed at him.

In a small, yet serious voice he said: "Sarah, I don't take kindly to insults. You will not be blindfolded, and you will not be gagged. You see, I want to look in your beautiful eyes when you cum. I want you to scream and tell me how good I am. I won't get that pleasure from you if you're blindfolded and gagged. Now if you can behave, I'll remove the handcuffs."

I hastily nodded my agreement, as the handcuffs had been cutting into my wrists.

"How could someone be so heartless, cold and calculating?" I wondered. I felt my skirt being slowly shoved up, and felt a foreign hand on my thigh. I inwardly groaned, remembering I had not worn any panties that day. I felt his hand inch up my thighs, and heard a sharp gasp as he discovered that I was not wearing any panties.

I kept trying to not respond, and yet I wanted this! I wanted to be treasured, I wanted that intimacy, I wanted to be desired!

I saw a vicious desire that he would have me, regardless of whether I surrendered myself, or if he took me by force, he would have me! I saw unadulterated passion in his eyes, as he knelt between my legs, and looked at the glistening moisture that I felt pooling at the apex of my thighs. I felt him tease my clit with his finger before lowering his head to lick me.

I tried clenching my thighs, trying to prevent the buildup of a pending orgasm. Oh how I hated my body for betraying me! I couldn't help but buck my hips as he continued his assault with his tongue. He could sense that I was on the brink of orgasm and whispered "Cum for me Sarah."

I didn't even know him, and yet I was on the brink of orgasm! I had no way to stop my back from arching up. I felt my face flushing and my heart racing as this orgasm raced through my body, making me writhe, moan and whimper! I couldn't believe that I was cumming for him!

He seemed happy and satisfied, and he quickly turned his attention to my breasts, to see that my nipples were still tight little buds. I felt his mouth on my breast, and my traitorous body arched up wanting to give him more. He quickly removed his clothes, and I gasped when I saw how thick his erection was!

He chuckled and to my shame I was intensely aroused by his size. He poised himself between my legs to enter me.

"Please no, please don't do this!" I cried, all to no avail. I heard an intense guttural cry as he entered me. I felt a sharp pain as he stretched me and I screamed out "NO! It hurts!"

He continued pushing into me inch by inch, and finally asked, "Baby you are SO tight, have you ever been fucked by a real man?"

Feeling such outrage I said: "How dare you ask me that! I'm not a virgin, but you're hurting me, get off me! I don't want this!"

"Oh Sarah darlin' you're quite the vixen, you keep saying you don't want this, and yet I entered you with no trouble! Don't deny it, you were ready, wet and you wanted this! Why else would you have left your panties at home?"

I felt an intense flush come over my entire face as he said that.

He stayed still for a moment and as my body adjusted to accommodate his thick rod. I fought to deny the passion that he surely could see in my eyes, and face. I felt the intensity of his strength shuddering throughout my body, as he started slowing thrusting in and out of me, and then faster, deeper, and harder.

Despite myself, I began to arch my back, I began thrusting my hips up to match his thrusting, and I wrapped my legs around him. I found myself on the brink of passion, the desire to cry out and to realise if I cried out, it would surely seem as though I had wanted this. I felt his lips on my breast, I felt his strength radiate through my being, I ran my hands through his hair, and in that instant I cried out with an intense passion and found myself no longer scared of my captor and no longer denying the pent up passion.

I felt the life force drain from his body, as he gave one final thrust and his cum sprayed inside me. I heard his heart pounding from the passion that he not only commanded, but I gave.

Just as quickly as the incident occurred, it was over. I lay shivering in the cold dark room, scared to know what would my husband think. Should I tell him what had happened?

As I lay on the bed, a blanket was placed over me, and I drifted off to sleep, wrapped in his arms, listening to the beating of a strangers heart.