The Beaunies Tragedy Ch. 04

Story Info
Queen of the Space Cakes plays a game of cats and mouse.
3.4k words
4
9.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TOOL_BOY
TOOL_BOY
19 Followers

Michelle pulled up to a local strip mall after her meeting. She wanted another ice coffee to feed her addiction, and walked into the Starbucks as she noticed a group of young men walking into a marijuana dispensary a few stores away. After getting a new iced coffee, she walked out, right in front of a convenience store, and she saw them again.

A group of five local community college boys walked out of the marijuana dispensary, hands full of space cakes, stuffing their mouths as they walk out. All of them decked out in skater clothes, long shorts, t shirts, some with chains and belts, sneakers or boots. Some with hats, others with spiky hair. One of them stopped in his tracks, looked at the wrapper, then the incredibly smoking hot woman walking out of the Starbucks in front of him.

"Whoa, dudes! It's Mrs. B! Queen of the Space Cakes!" He rushed over, "Mrs. B! I love your space cakes!" He said as he shoved a space cake in his mouth. His friends followed behind him, as they took out their camera phones and snapped pics of her.

Michelle had to admit ever since she started fucking her darling boy she had felt like a new woman. And yet, still her mind hung in a dark place. It was all she could think about was removing...him...from her life. The only time she was happy anymore was when she was being fucked. With her lust for her son sated for the moment she was reached with a new temptation...a group of young men who clearly loved her product.

"Oh my, always wonderful to meet fans," she laughed softly then and posed a bit for a few of the photos. A couple of the boys got lucky enough to get some with her. The cutest of the bunch got a kiss on the cheek for his picture with her.

"You are so cool Mrs. B! It's awesome to meet a celebrity that's nice and genuine!" One said as they all piled around trying to get pics with her, each of them peeking down at her cleavage, as most of them were all taller than her.

"So what brings a celebrity like you to a convenience store like this?" All of them drooled, practically eye raping her as they hung on her every word.

"Oh please, I'm no celeb; I just make a product that sells itself. Really, it's the cakes that should get all the credit." She laughed softly as she blushed, both from the praise, and mostly the eye banging she was getting from the boys. "Oh, yes, well fresh from a meeting. And nothing makes you need a cigarette like dealing with business reports."

"Oh yeah I know what you mean, well I mean not from meetings but a boring day at college, you really need a cigarette. Say Mrs. B, you wouldn't be super cool and want to buy some smokes for your fans would you? We got our medicinal cards, but we uh forgot our IDs. Think you could help us out?" One asked as they all started to ask in unison, "Pretty please? Please, please?"

She looked up in thought, a smile upon her face, as suddenly her aroused mind clicked and she thought of something rather naughty. "Actually, I'll cut you boys a deal. I have a little side project I am working on, a line of specialty movies," she winked to them and licked her lips. "I buy you each a pack, and you come home with me for a shoot?"

"Oh sweet! No fooling? You for real Mrs. B? Of course we will! We'll do whatever you want! It's like an honor to work for the Queen of Space Cakes!"

"Yeah count me in!"

"Whatever you want Mrs. B!"

"I'm down like a clown!"

They all agreed as she hit the remote on her car unlocking the doors. The boys took the hint and started to pile in the Range Rover. Once they were inside she nodded to them all. "Ok wait here, I'll be right back."

While she walked in she sent Chris a text, who was stoned out of his mind on the couch watching his second horror movie. The text knocked him back to reality as he read it, doing as it said, he retrieved the PB and J sandwich from the fridge, and the milkshake from the freezer she prepared with lots of booze, but the ice cream masked it. He sat on the couch and ate and drank, with another space cake, and melted into the couch. After she rushed into the store, she came out with a bag of goodies. She climbed back into the Range Rover and handed them each a pack of cigarettes and a cheap plastic cat mask.

"Cigarettes are for payment and the masks are for the shoot, you don't mind if I have somebody watch us yes?" She turned and asked them.

"Uh no it's cool Mrs. B. Is it a hot chick going to watch us?" One asked as they all laughed.

After Michelle lit a cigarette, they all followed suit smoking a cigarette as she drove. The boys looked in the back and saw a huge pile of space cakes.

"Space Cakes! Can we have some Mrs. B?"

"Yeah can we?"

"Do you have like a whole lifetime supply at home for yourself Mrs. B?" The boys kept asking a mile a minute, wired on space cakes, monsters, red bulls, and cigarettes.

"Help yourselves boys, and no, it's actually my son," she replied as she set off and began to drive home. She looked into her rear view mirror, and watched them as they dug in. "So, you boys aren't virgins are you?"

They all laughed mouths full of space cakes. "No way, the girls at our school have been sucking our dicks since middle school."

"Yeah they're a bunch of sluts." They laughed, munching on cake after cake, getting their teen bodies higher and higher, felt like they were floating, constantly tried to peek at the sexy celebrity driving them to her house to meet her son.

Chris at home finished the second movie, and found it hard to get up and change to the third movie. He stumbled a few feet and put the last movie in, then crashed onto the couch, and thought he wouldn't be able to get up like that again anytime soon.

"Good," she said as they turned onto her street and headed towards her place. Once they were in the driveway, she turned and looked to them all.

"Ass. Pussy. Mouth. Left Hand, Right hand." She pointed to each of them assigning them a spot. "Don't worry you will each get at turn at each spot. Now put on your masks and come inside in fifteen minutes."

The boys all shut up and nodded their heads as she went through the list, all concentrating really hard since they were hard, made sure not forget what they were assigned, even though they couldn't believe it. The Queen of Space Cakes wanted them to fuck her in front of her own son on camera! With the masks on they had nothing to lose.

"Yes Ma'am," they told her as they each noted the time and lit up another cigarette, and waited in the car.

Chris melted into the couch, movie playing on the big screen, the coffee table messy with plates and soda cans. Michelle rushed inside and stood before her son.

"Got a treat for you...don't move," she said and rushed to her bedroom; she changed into a sexy mouse outfit, a short form fitting dress that pushed her big tits up in a corset white top, the bottom barely covering her ass, with grey fur on the sides and back, with a hoody that went over her head with mouse ears, and black seven inch high heels, and came downstairs. "Do you like it?"

"Oh wow Mommy," Chris said, drool slipped out of his bottom lip on his shirt. "You're a sexy little mouse!"

He lifted his hand up to squeeze her ass, but his arm felt like a hundred pounds, and dropped it back down on the couch to go limp. "Is the mouse gonna get the cheese?" He asked.

She would grin to him then and laugh. "Sorry this mousey only likes," she counted down from five as the door opened, "cats!"

"But I thought mice don't like cats," Chris groaned as the front door opened.

The five teenage boys walked through the door with the masks over their faces. They heard a voice and they walked towards it into the living room with the TV. When they saw Michelle in the sexy mouse outfit they approached her not talking.

She giggled as her son seemed too drugged to do anything about this. "Kittens please show your prey why a mouse should love such young kittens as you," she said, then gestured with a wave of her hand towards the boys behind her.

The boys nodded, and began to undress. All five of them stripped out of their clothes, showing off their young athletic toned bodies. They pulled down their shorts and exposed their rock hard giant cocks. Once naked they walked over and all of their hands began to grab and squeeze all over Michelle's body.

"Mommy, those kittens are attacking you," Chris mumbled, not sure what he was seeing, floating on a cloud as if in a dream.

With an adorable little squeak she stepped back against the boys that groped her body so eagerly. With the camera set up before the boys entered, this video was going to be a blast.

"Oh dear they are... whatever will I do... you'll save me right? Make everything bad that attacks me go away forever right?" She looked back to the boys and winked before she whispered their positions again.

"Yes Mommy, I'll help you," Chris groaned, tried to get up from the couch, but his body felt like a bag of bricks, getting up only to fall back over.

The boys heard her instructions and got right to their positions. The first boy laid down on his back on the floor. The next two boys grabbed her arms, directed her hands to their throbbing hard cocks. The fourth boy grabbed her head and slapped his hard cock on her face, while the first boy grabbed her hips, and pushed his cockhead inside her pussy. The final boy smacked her ass and pushed his hard cock into her tight asshole.

"Oh no," Michelle moaned. "These mean kittens, look at what they are doing to this poor mouse," she would smile as her hands stroked the cocks they were wrapped around. Gleefully she winked to the boys as she felt them thrust up into her ass and pussy, filling her right. She looked to her son once more. "Help me," she said before opening her mouth for a cock.

"Mommy no! I can't get up! I don't know what's wrong, I can't even stand, my body is so heavy!" Chris groaned as his heart raced, as he watched his mother dressed as a sexy mouse got violated by five muscular cats.

A huge cock slid into her sweet mouth, sucked it as he held the back of her head. Her hands beat off two bigger cocks, as two kittens moaned, rocking and humping Mousey Mommy's body. She hadn't been fucked like this since college, and damn she did forget how good it felt. Instantly she moaned around that big cock in her mouth. Her hands stroked as fast as they could wanting the boys on her side to feel good too. Her pussy and ass quivered around the cocks inside her. The kittens moaned out loud. All of them moaned and panted, breathing hard in their masks. The cocks in her hand oozed precum all over her fingers, getting them wet and sticky, as she sucked the huge cock in her mouth, drooled all over his balls, and down her chin. The boys fucked her pussy and ass, pumped her deep and hard, one hole after the other, taking turns pumping into her body, rocking her back and forth.

"Oh Mommy no! I have to save you!" Chris groaned as he squirmed on the couch.

She almost felt bad, but seeing her son this vulnerable was all a part of her plan. This many teens inside her were just a bonus she figured. For a 'trapped mouse' she sure was giving it her all to make the boys around her come before having them trade places.

"Oh fuck Mrs. B!" The one fucking her ass groaned, shoved it in deep and shot a massive load of cum into her tight ass. The boy getting stroked by her left hand laughed then moaned as he shot his load, cum shot all over her hood, and getting into her bangs. Hearing her moan and seeing her get sprayed with cum was too much for the one she was sucking, as he moaned and shot an explosive load down her throat and filled her mouth. As he pulled out, the one she was still jerking grabbed her head and came all over her face, as the one fucking her pussy came inside her.

Cum dripped from her face, in her hair, dripped down to her big firm tits in her mousey suit. The kittens panting and breathing hard in their masks, standing in a semi circle around Mousey Momma, still on her knees. Chris watched from the couch drooling as the camera kept recording.

She would smile to her son. "Maybe this isn't so bad letting the mean kitties have their way with me, but I am always thinking of you honey." She would wink to him before she leaned in to kiss the tip of each kittens' cock as they took a moment to catch their breath. She whispered to each of them their new positions they would take once they got hard again. "My handsome boy, you'll save momma right? Save her from all the bad things," she look to him and giggled. "Or do you like seeing mom like this? You can touch yourself all you want if you do."

"Oh no Momma, I want to save Momma," Chris mumbled out long and slow, the drugs made him slow and heavy. He could barely keep his eyes open; it was amazing he was still conscious. "I wanna fuck Momma, not the kittens! But, but I can't get up Momma, I can't help Momma!" He moaned, his hand sliding around his crotch as he rubbed his cock, watching as his mom slid another cock into her mouth. The kittens panted and watched as she directed them, and played with their sensitive young cocks.

"Then I guess you will have to enjoy the show for now, as it seems the kittens are coming back for more," she continued to lick clean each of the kittens cocks, warming them back up for more.

Chris watched as Momma Mousey kneeled before all the boys, stroking and sucking their cocks, slurping and bobbing her mouth up and down all over their growing hard shafts. Chris mumbled, squeezed his growing cock in his pants as he stared at his hot momma suck off all the kittens, as if it were some kind of twisted dream. It didn't take long before she had all the kittens standing at attention. She would gasp and look up at them all at once, again seeing how hard they were for her. She loved boys; they could go for days with the proper attention.

"Oh dear, help me honey, they are coming back for more," Michelle, the cum covered mouse, cried out as the kittens moved into their new spots.

"No Momma, I wanna help! Tell me what to do! Tell me what to do to help Mommy!" Chris moaned, his hand going into his pants, and squeezed his cock.

The kittens walked around her, reached down and picked up her body at once, carried her whole body over to the coffee table and set her on her hands and knees right before her own son. The five kittens surrounded the both of them, with their hard erect cocks.

She look to her son and winked. "You have to save me from bad kittens, but for now all you can do is cum for me." She laughed softly as she saw the boys move into position. "Hurry you have to cum so hard for me, it will save me right now! "

"Oh Mommy!" Chris squealed, his sluggish hands fumbled to undo his jeans, and pulled out his cock.

The kittens got closer, surrounded Mousey Momma and Chris like in a nightmare. The kittens' hands went out and groped Michelle all over her body, the boys taking their new positions. One crawling underneath her, as Chris watched him slide his raging hard cock into her pussy. Another boy got behind her, and she let out a moan as he shoved his hard cock into her tight ass. Two other boys stood to the sides of Chris, as the last boy stood up on the couch, spreading his legs with Chris right underneath him as he had an excellent view of his Mom sucking a cock right above him. In his stoned state, he watched his mom suck the big cock, the drool dripped down onto his pants and the couch.

Michelle once again was filled in all ways. Her hands and mouth moved over the cocks they were assigned to with a eagerness even most whores couldn't have. She deep throated the boy with ease, even as her others holes were ravaged by young cock, just the way she loved and needed it to be. Her eyes were locked on her son of course, sometimes looking innocent and pleading for his help, other times her eyes held lust and love for him.

The kittens moaned and groaned again, their youthful exuberance getting the best of them at times, especially the boys fucking her pussy and ass, grabbing her hips and pumping and pounding their cocks into her warm wet holes as hard and as fast as they could. The one fucking her ass came quickly again, but it didn't take long for one of the boys she was jerking off to switch places and stick his throbbing cock right back in to her ass. The other sat down next to Chris and enjoyed the show. Chris finally managed to get his jeans undone, and pulled out his hard cock, he began to slowly stroke it up and down in his stoned state, precum leaked from the tip all the way down his shaft and got his fingers sticky. He watched as his mom got fucked in all of her holes, big wet cocks sliding in and out of her as he pumped his hand up and down, faster and faster on his cock. Michelle pulled her mouse top down, exposing her big tits, and they began to bounce as she got fucked harder. Chris moaned out and shot a massive load of cum, spurts of cum splashing across her tits. The rest of the boys pulled out of her holes and Michelle knelt on the large coffee table.

"Oh yes my kittens! Cum all over my face!" Michelle squealed.


The kittens surrounded her on the table, as they jerked off. One after another began spraying their loads of cum all over her face and tits, covering Michelle in sticky gooey thick globs of cum.

"Uh oh Christopher, looks like these nasty kittens punished Momma Mousey, really good huh?" She asked with a giggle.

"Holy fuck Momma, they sure did, that was so fucking hot!" Chris smiled.


"I can tell! You shot so much cum on my tits! Now wave goodbye to the kittens! Say bye kittens!" Michelle said as she waved and gestured the boys to leave.


The kittens didn't want to ruin a chance of doing this again and took the hint, grabbed their clothes and left, but not before GPSing their locations on their smartphones.

"Now you just go back to sleep Chris, this was all just a dream," Michelle said as she leaned close to Chris.


"Yes, all just a dream," Chris mumbled before passing out on the couch, pants undone.

TOOL_BOY
TOOL_BOY
19 Followers