The Beautiful Thing About...

Story Info
His first experience with glory holes.
1.7k words
4.26
76.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beautiful Thing About Glory Holes

My first experience with a glory hole was just to days after my 18th birthday at an adult magazine store in Dallas where grew up. I had always wanted to go in and check at the magazines but up until I was 18 they wouldn't let me in. Trust me I tried.

Just think an entire building fill with naked girl. That how stupid I was about the world I was about to walk into.

I start off Saturday morning with a 20-dollar bill in my pocket think that it would buy me more then enough porno to last me for weeks.

So when I got into the store I was surprised at all that it contained, mags, videos, clothing like I had never seen before, toys for both men and women, then I noticed the Arcade sign. Not thinking that it would any different then the arcade at the Mall I started to walk in when a man behind a little counter stopped me 'How many kid' he asked.

Not understanding I replied 'One?'

'Listen kid it's a 2 dollar minim to enter' he snapped back

So I fished out the 20 and he gave me back 8 gold tokens with naked ladies on them and 18 one dollars.

'The booth also take dollars' he said back to me as he went back to looking at an unseen magazine.

'Thanks a lot mister' I shot back not liking his attitude while looking at the wad of ones in my hand. Did he really think I was going to spend all my money in the arcade, I came here to buy some mags all I wanted to do was play some video. I had to calm down before I went off in my pants.

Yes that is how little I knew before I walk through the heavy curtain that separated the different world that I was about to walk into.

'What the fuck.' I mumbled as I walked in to a room full of doors.

'No, want to suck.' came a very girlish voice from the corner.

My head snapped to look at a very feminine older man. 'Excuse me' I said in a louder then usual voice. More out of shock than anger.

'Nothing, I'm sorry' he whispered as he scurried away and opened a door and disappeared from site.

'You scared the shit out of him.' came another voice from behind me in the dark.

Spinning around I found my self-looking at a late 20's black man smoking a cigar.

'Relax.' he said holding his hands up palm out. 'These guys aren't use to being talked to in a commanding voice. Head nod and small hand signal is how most of them communicate. In here any way.' bring the cigar to his mouth and taking a draw.

'What s this place' I asked 'Where are the video games?'

'First time in an Arcade?' he quizzed me.

'Hell no, I've been to quite a few. I responded, looking over my shoulder to see a man close a door and scurry to the exit, sweat was dripping off of his face.

'Like this one?' he asked

'Well no not in a magazine store. Just at the mall' I replied back becoming a little unsure of myself at this point.

'At the Mall, shit where you from?' as he walks close and got a better look at me 'how old are you kid'

'Turned 18 two days ago.' straighten my shoulders and started reaching for my wallet to show him my I.D.

'Stop, don't ever show who you are to anyone in here. That's rule one. Rule two don't let anyone now how much money you're carrying. Is this the first time you've been here?'

'Yes. What is this place?'

'Here I'll give you the nickel tour. See the light above the doors, that means someone is inside. So let look in the one right here.' he opened a door that the light wasn't on and it happened to be next to the door that the mousy little man had run into. It was small with a TV set into the wall showing a few seconds of a porno with no sound then flashing to a different then flashing again to yet another scene. My mouth dropped open in awe. Patting me on the back and pushing me in 'Have fun. Ohh Rule three always lock the door until your ready to leave, or let someone in.' chuckling to himself as he walked away.

I was in shock. Looking around the small room I first noticed the coin slot below the TV and dropped in a token and the next thing that happened shocked me. It was a close up off a cock sliding in and out of a very wet pussy. with a small section of the screen saying CH.1 60.

Wow this was cool. Then to the right of the coin slot were some button that had lit up after I had dropped in the coin. When I hit the up arrow the screen changed to a man sucking a large black cock but this time the small letters read CH. 25 45.

'UGG gross I hit the down arrow and went back to CH. 1 39 wait a sec the last sets of numbers were going down, why. Then I hit the down button again after a few seconds CH. 2 29 and two women licking each other filled the screen. I had to watch this when all of a sudden the small letters started flashing CH.2 5 CH.2 5

CH.2 4 CH.2 4 CH.2 3 CH.2 3 CH.2 2 CH.2 2 CH.2 1 CH.2 1 then the screen went back to when I first come in. 'What the fuck' I said to myself. Then I put in another quarter a figure out that for a quarter I got 60 seconds of video.

So I dropped in the rest a my quarters for 7 minutes of time I step back and set down and hulled out my raging hard on and started to stroke it watching the screen flipping through the channels. 20 channels with regular and the last five with men only.

I settled on CH. 5 where some lucky asshole was laying on his back with two women riding him, one on his cock and one sitting on his face. But what was really cool was the fact that the women were kissing and playing with each other's titts. Now that was cool.

A couple of time I had noticed movement in my peripheral vision and look at he wall to see two fingers pull back through the hole. What was this, so I leaned over and looked through a hole in the wall and saw that this person was watching one of the last five channels.

That when I heard that voice again. 'Want to suck or get sucked'

'What'

'Do you want to suck on me or do you want to get sucked. I love to suck.' the voice came back but bearly a whisper.

What the hell was going in here I thought to myself. Before I could answer.

'Stick that big cock through the hole and I'll suck and swallow.' the voice said.

What should I do, virgin I was not but the 3 young girls that I banged in the back of my car, only the last one had put her mouth on my dick and that was only for about 10 seconds.

'Please its so big I promise it will fell great' the voice said.

'What the fuck,' I seem to be saying that a lot today, so I stood up with my pants around my knees, the hole was almost to high but I managed to get ¾ of my dick throw the hole when.

'OHHH MY GOD' the person slipped my entire dick into their mouth. To this day there are not word to describe how it felt, or rather how mother-fucking good it felt would be the correct way of saying it.

Well to say the least or maybe to say the most, the only thing that felt better then this was the pussys that I had been in, maybe. It was so close that I didn't care. Looking over at the TV screen the two women where on there knees getting their faces painted in the lucky bastard (later I learned it was Ron Jeremy) cum and that sight sent me over the edge.

I don think that the person on the other side of the wall was ready because he started gagging but he didn't take my cock out off his mouth he just kept swallowing and swallowing. I don't know where it all came from but I must have cum for 30 seconds straight, shoot after shoot.

I sat down with my entire body covered in sweat, just like the man I had seen earlier, it was dripping of my nose and running down my forehead. My legs were week as I had to sit down or I was going to fall over. so I pulled my dick back through the hole and sat with a week sigh.

'Next time knock on the wall softly so I know what coming. OK.' the voice said but not in a harsh tone.

'OK'

'Anytime you want that big dick of yours sucked let me know. I'm here just about every day. All day on Saturday. Your delicious'

'OK Thank You that was the best that best thing that has happened to me in a long time.' the time expired on my video so I stuffed my limp noodle back into my pant and unlocked my door to leave.

Walking past the black man on my way out he asked 'Have a good time?'

'That was too cool. Who is that guy?' I asked

'That's the beautiful thing about glory hole. It could be anyone your heart desires. Just use your imagination.'

'See you later' I said to him as I walked out the door.

'You bet your ass you will' he answered, and I did put that's a different story.

THE END...for now