The Beauty and Her Beastie-Boy

Story Info
A dynamic advertising duo find love when least expected.
4.7k words
4.63
13.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were the perfect couple - Emmet and Mei Li.

A former college jock turned star real estate agent, Emmet was the golden boy to many with his perfectly styled head of blond wavy hair, bright blue eyes, and buff body. He had an engaging grin of pearly whites could blind you on a sunny day; a handshake guaranteed to crush your knuckles; and a wheeling-dealing personality of a used car salesman. Irrepressibly charming, Emmet was to me self-absorbed and somehow incredibly fake. He was always cutting some deal that would bring him more land, money, and power.

"Exotic" is how you'd describe Mei Li, Emmet's trophy wife. Born of a Chinese mother and a Columbian-German father, her cosmopolitan blend gave her sultry look of sensual sophistication. Five-ten-tall and lissome, Mei Li has this air of casual allure especially when she turned those smoky dark brown eyes of her on you or moved with a lithe grace. An airline stewardess and a model in her twenties, she met Emmet and chose marriage and motherhood. While her husband craved attention, what made Mei Li so compelling attractive was that she was totally unaware of her natural beauty and the reaction of others (especially men) to her. Mei Li truly was a living embodiment of her name's meaning - "beautiful grace."

Mei Li had been my workmate, my partner in crime, for five years in the "think-tank" cell of our advertising agency. As my collaborator, she put up with my off-the-wall creativity and antics, laughing at my morbid and ribald humor, spinning-off my fleeting thoughts and grounding my quirkiness. I, on the other hand, was that electrical charge that jump-started Mei Li's layback nature, taking her to exhilarating heights, and introducing her to alternate realities she never knew existed. My innovative but edgy thoughts were nurtured and polished by Mei Li until incredibly presentable and ultimately marketable. We called ourselves the "Dynamic Duo" (I was "Chaos" and Mei Li was "Order"), but I know that our boss and colleagues often referred to us as "the Beauty and the Beastie-Boy."

We bonded from the moment we teamed and I became an integral part of her life. Now in her early thirties, Mei Li was a loving mother two young children, a four-year old girl and an eight-month old boy. She was also a devoted wife even though Emmet less than reciprocal and was never there for her. Could you believe that I was the one who rushed her into delivery for both her children? Emmet was supposedly away on a so-call business trip the first time, and just couldn't be found on the last time.

I was the first man to hold her son moments after he had been delivered with Mei Li chuckling at my utter amazement. "Uncle Jack" to her daughter, Amy, I was the godfather to her son who was named after me. When Mei Li needed a rare break, I was there more than willing to be her babysitter. I enjoyed our outings (minus Emmet, of course) and my most cherished picture was of the four of us with beaming smiles, a happy family to the casual observer.

Don't get me wrong. It is not that I didn't date. My long line of women had always been a source of interest to Mei Li. She teased me about this one, cautioned me about that one, and voice her objection about those that just weren't good enough for me. In retrospect, none of my ladies seemed to find favor in Mei Li's eyes (or ultimately in mine). Neither one of us realized at the time what this ultimately meant.

I shouldn't have even thought about Mei Li in any way other than platonic and strictly professional. But, the truth was that I was hopelessly in love with her, silently yearning for her. Although I didn't want to admit it, it was against her that my women were measured and failed miserably. Yet, my love for Mei Li was simply unspoken and unrequited. That is until our last business trip. It was then she turned those dark brown smoldering eyes on me and her sensuous lips uttered those magical words, "Shut up, Jack, and make love to me!"

Where do I begin? We had planned a trip in which we had planned to make a pitch to a corporate client and then attend an advertising conference in the same city. Instead of staying at the conference hotel, we opted for our favorite hotel when in Chicago - a quaint, modestly-price hotel but with terrific room service, an awesome view, and quiet privacy. Normally we'd hit the city with gusto, doing a fantastic job with the client, Mei traipse through Li's endless downtown shopping, then with my tripping through the local hot spots, and have a ton of laughs at the convention.

However, this time Mei Li was just off and dud a less than stellar presentation to our client. I knew for sure that something was wrong when she declined her usual boutique romp and opted instead for drinks in the hotel's lounge. At first I thought it might be because she missed her kids whom she left with her mom since she could never rely on Emmet. But after the third martini and a light meal, I knew that something was very wrong and suspected that it was marital in nature.

"Jack, you've known many women, haven't you? Have you ever been attracted to a married woman?"

I did a silent gulp as I wondered if Mei Li was some how keying in on my silent desire for her. Shrugging, I sought desperately avoid answering so that I wouldn't betray my feelings for her.

"Have you ever found a married woman attractive," Mei Li whispered intently as she raised her head to look me straight in the eyes. "Have you ever had an affair with one?" There must have been something about the way that made her doubt my hastily stammered denial.

"You have, haven't you? And not just once...I'm right, aren't I?" Then after a long moment of thought, she then asked, "Why married women?"

"Mel Li, for the record, I have never carried on with a 'happily' married women. To me, married women are somehow unbelievably 'complete' - immune to distraction and the possibility extramarital affairs. They are immensely "safe" and as such, utterly attractive - like you are to me. With you, I am free to be my terrible flirtatious self, knowing that you'll never take me seriously." I had to bite my lip to stop myself from confessing just how much I yearned for Mei Li to take me seriously.

There was a pregnant pause before Mei Li, brushing her dark hair from her face, leaned forward and said, "So you only like 'unhappily' married women then?" When I hemmed and hawed for fear of sinking further into quicksand of Mei Li's questioning. "Come on, Jack," she implored, "I need to know. Tell me, please."

Seeking to escape her questioning by reversing the situation, I said only one word, "Why?"

Now it was Mei Li's turn to hesitate as she searched for a response. A conflict of emotions surged across her face as she struggled to clarify for herself why the matter was so important. I knew that she wanted desperately to tell me something but just couldn't bring herself to do so. Shaking her head, Mei Li finished her drink, and said she was tired and wanted to turn in early. I paid the bill and walked her to her room which was right across the hall from mine. When I told Mei Li that I would be staying in too, she gave me a light peck on the cheek before mumbling that we'd talk some more.

I had just fallen asleep when I was rudely awoken my telephone ringing. "Jack, it's Mei Li," her usually confident voice seemed somewhat strained and subdued. "Can I come over? I'm kind of having a hard time sleeping and I really don't want to be alone. Please Jack?" What could I say?

My heart pounded in my throat as I didn't even have enough time to pull on a t-shirt over my pajamas pants when there was a soft knock on the door. I opened it and Mei Li wearing a thin knee-length terry cloth robe and light slippers quickly slipped in. She immediately pressed her face into my shoulder as I closed the door, her arms wrapping around my waist, weeping softly.

Ushering her to the couch, I held her, letting her cry. Then brushing her shoulder length black locks from her face, I asked what had happened. At first, she sought not to answer, but finally she said tearfully, "It's Emmet...he's fooling around...for quite some time. This time...with some blond busty bimbo...a married one at that...to whom he sold a house to. It seems that he's been...carrying on with her...all the time he's said he's been working..."

"But, how do you know for sure," I asked as her body was racked with sobs. Her loosely tied robe became undone as she sought to compose herself, revealing a satin, knee-length sleep shirt in which her breasts made extremely noticeable peaks.

Collecting herself, Mei Li then tucked her long legs under her, oblivious as to how her hem slid slowly up her toned thigh before saying, "The other woman has been sending me notes, tipping me off as to her affair with my husband. She justifies stealing and sleeping with Emmett by showing me what a rotten bastard he truly is. The just before this trip, I received an envelope with very explicit photos of Emmet humping this other woman and obviously loving every moment.

"And you know what?" Mei whimpered, "When I confronted Emmet, he didn't even try to deny it. 'Honey,' he said to me as nonchalant as ever, 'it's not big deal.' Can you believe it? What an idiot I've been!

"Jack," Mei Li mumbled, racked with sobs that wet the front of her shirt making her tits more pronounced and unbelievably distracting. "Am I that 'ugly' that Emmet had to find someone else...I mean there must be a reason he fooling around on me..."

Before I knew it, a derisive chuckle escaped my lips as I couldn't believe what I had just heard - the woman of my dreams ugly? When I saw the hurt look on her face at the perceived slight, I told her, "Yeah, there's a reason Emmet left you. He is a fucking idiot! And for that matter, so are you!"

I could see that Mei Li was shocked at my revelation, and hastily shared how there were guys at work who literally drooled each time she passed by or looked at them. She was completely clueless about how many guys envied me for being teamed with her. God, if she only knew how many wished that they could just be in the same office space each work day. Suppressed frustration surged to my mouth and before I knew it I made the fatal slip of the tongue. "Jeez, Mei Li, do you know how incredibly irresistible you are - and - how much willpower it takes not to make a pass at you each time we're together?"

The look of utter surprise on Mei Li's face made me want to dig a deep hole and pull the earth over my head. However, figuring the jig was up, I confessed my innermost thoughts and desires. "Ah, damn it, Mei Li, now that I've got my foot in my big mouth, I might as well shove in the rest of the leg. Okay, I found you insanely attractive from the moment we met all those years ago. I've been heads over heels in love with you - and your kids - more than I can ever express - and yeah, I know - I'm making an utter fool of myself right now."

Mei Li looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. "I never knew...you've always been a good friend...always there for me...when I needed you...I never knew..."

"Okay," I quickly quipped, "yeah, that's what I am - just a 'friend' - I see. - well, I will understand if you want to leave. What? You don't? You don't want to be alone because you're so confused? Look, why don't you stay and take the bed. I'll sleep here on the couch. Don't worry. I'll be okay. Look, it's getting late and we've got a busy schedule tomorrow. Why don't we turn in?"

Mei Li knew I was upset with myself and my stupid disclosure. However, when she tried to apologize, I shooed her off into the bedroom and turned off the lights and stripped off my t-shirt before retiring to the couch. As the surrounding darkness engulfed me, I couldn't believe just what an idiot I had been. I just wanted this terrible evening and my own stupidity to come to an end. I figured that I had ruined the only thing that matter in my life - my relationship with Mei Li.

It was then I heard a rustle and saw the room dimly lit by the bedroom lamp. Sitting up, I saw Mei Li standing in the bedroom door way. "Jack, I can't sleep right now...I'm so confused and upset...can you please hold me?"

I know that I should have said "no" but I found myself taking her into my arms as we reclined on the couch. Mei Li's warm body slipped into the nook of my arm, and resting her head on my shoulder, turned to face me to better snuggle in my embrace.

This was the moment that I had dreamed of for years. Only her thin night shirt separated her lithe body from my naked chest. My heart beat so strong and fast, it's a wonder her cheek wasn't lifted with each thunderous throb. As the perfume of her dark hair washed over me, her breaths lightly caressed my hardening nipples and I struggled (and failed miserably) to subdue a raging erection that tented my bottom.

"Jack," Mei Li uttered breaking my silent revelry, "I'm such an utter idiot. All these years, I've put Emmet on a pedestal. He was what I thought I always wanted. When the telltale signs of his 'indiscretions' first appeared, I didn't want to believe it. But, the more I was in denial, the more blatant he became. What a fool I've been.

"Then to top it off, there's you..." Try as I may, I flinched and would have risen, but Mei Li pressed me down with a hand on my chest, and looking at me in the eyes. "You've a friend whom I have loved very dearly..."

"Oh, oh, here it comes..." I thought to myself, girding my loins for the inevitable 'we just friends' litany that I hear so many times. I numbly listen as to snatches of Mei Li went on about how I had been her 'rock,' always there for her and her kids who knew and loved me better than their own father. "Jack," she said in a tone that snapped me out of my daze and told me that it was time the dream ended, "I've just realized..."

I started to say something, but Mei Li put a finger across my lips, and said in the most sensuous voice ever, "I'm in love with you...and I have for such a long time..."

This was what I have longed to hear, and yet, I found myself trying to convince her that she was just upset with Emmet, that they would eventually patch up their marriage, and that the situation would pass. I even went so far as to jokingly say, 'You forget that I don't fool around with married women."

Mei Li listened to my rambling discourse, then finally rolled on top of me and whispered in my ear, "You don't fool around with 'happily' married woman, Jack. I'm anything but happy...now, shut up, Jack, and make love to me."

Giving me a deep passionate kiss that would have blown my socks off if I happened to be wearing any, Meu Li kissed me senseless. Her delicious lips blazed a molten wet trail down my neck and chest. Brushing aside my hands when I tried to stop her, she said, "Lay back, Jack, and let me show you how much I love you." I don't know how she got my swollen cock out of my pajama bottom, but she really knew how to get it into her wanton mouth, giving me one hell of a mind-shattering blow job.

Now my "little man" has visited the inviting mouths of many women, some of whom would be called professional in their oral endeavors and line of work. They, however, sadly paled to Mei Li who licked, sucked, teased, and finally deep-throated the entire length of my shaft was practiced eased and obvious erotic delight. Emmet was a certifiable nutcase to have passed on willing and available sexual expertise.

Then shimmying out of her bikini panties and straddling my hips, Mei Li soon had my pulsating hard-on plowing the love trough between her legs. Pulling off her sleep shirt, she exposed surprising orange-size breasts that sloped to mouth-watering cylindrical nipples, thick and long. How could I resist lifting my head to capture a tempting meaty treat between my lips like a trout snapping up a delicious fly? Pulling her to me, I sucked first one then the other teat like a hungry infant. Mei Li groaned loudly as I suckled and pressed her bosom into my mouth.

Then, before I knew it my mouth was filled with a sweet, indescribable taste. Noting my surprise, Mei Li laughingly whispered, "I am still expressing milk for little Jacky to drink, and when he's restless he likes to take a tit to suck himself to sleep." Then with laughter on her voice, she said, "It looks like big Jacky will want some mommy's-milk for himself. Hmm, but, right now, Mommy needs to ride a big, hard cock until I have one hell of an orgasm."

With that Mei Li reached back and grasping my erection, pressed me into the entrance of her dripping pussy. Reveling in the moment, her hips slowly causing my prick head lewdly plopped in and out, making lewd squishing noise. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more of this torture, she lowered herself, taking me all the way into her hot, wet body.

Mei Li then proceeded to fucked me senseless until I erupted in her depths in a hip-lifting, guttural-grunting, back-arching climax. Riding me like a bucking bronco, she pumped faster and faster, and moments later was consumed in a cataclysmic orgasm that send her sprawling, sweat-drenched and spent, across me.

Entwined, we fell into deep exhausted slumber on the sofa to wake a few hours later with me spooning Mei Li. With tongue and lips, I sensuously roused Mei Li. However, when my hand slipped between her legs, I was amazed at the complete absence of hair to her nether region. As my fingers stroked her cunt lips repeatedly, Mei Li turned her head to kiss me and purred, "Like it? It's from my modeling days. When I met Emmet, he loved it so I kept it up with a few razor strokes in the morning and an occasional wax job. Do you like my bald pussy?"

My response was hard and swift as I pulled her hips back and thrust between her legs burying myself into her. "Ohhh...I see you...ohhh...like it...ohhh...yeah, baby...ohhh, yeah..."

When I awoke the next morning, Mei Li was gone. I dragged my butt to the bathroom to do my morning routine before stepping into the shower. With the steamy water washing my body, I couldn't help but wonder if the previous night had been some fantasy for it seemed just too good to be true. Yeah, my body felt like it had been achy often associated with the aftermath of good hard sex, but with Mei Li?

"Hey, don't use all the hot water," Mei Li said as she pulled aside the shower curtain and stepped in between the shower head and myself. "I had to get my makeup and clothes for today." Watching the water flow over her supple back, narrow waist, tight buns and then down the backs of her long legs, you'd never suspect that that she was a mother of two and had given birth less than a year ago. When Mei Li turned to face me, her head tilted back, eyes closed as the shower washed over her beautify face, I had to gasp at glory of her unabashed nudity in the morning light.

Her breast seemed fuller than last night and they swayed as she washed her long dark tresses. Mei Li opened her eyes to nab me utterly captivated by the water dripping from her inviting burgundy nipples. "I haven't expressed milk this morning," Mei Li asked in a sultry voice that snapped me out of my daze, "and my breasts are swollen. I don't even know why we're taking a shower because at this moment. I want you sucking and draining me dry while you make hot sweaty love to me."

By the time we left the hotel for the convention, it was nearly mid-day. Mei Li insisted that we make a slight detour to a nearby drug store and then suggested that we head to the convention's opening lunch. A glow of casual beauty seemed to emanate from Mei Li and she later confided in me was the blush of our vigorous love making. Dressed in a simple dark blue miniskirt and a soft cream wrap blouse, Mei Li was sheer elegance. Next or her, I looked like a rumpled mess, but when she took my arm, I felt like a king (albeit a shabby one).

12