The Beauty & The Beast

Story Info
The beauty & the beast.
962 words
4.08
19.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eden, Eden, Eden..." the warm voice murmured softly in the dim candlelight room to the wanton little girl lying on the plush bed. A somewhat aged hand, though nothing that spoke of a man over fifty, gently caressed the smooth pale flesh of his adopted ward's thigh as he watched the gooseflesh rise on her otherwise unmarred skin. "Tell me how much you want it, my darling," he whispered to her as a soft moan escaped her plump lips.

Clutching the bedspread beneath her to make a small fistful of material, Eden's crystal blue eyes fluttered open to gaze up at Frederick's tanned face. "I want to see," she begged softly as she rubbed her nose against his chest, the material of his dress shirt rough for her delicate skin.

At her request, Frederick lifted her up by placing his arm underneath her tiny shoulders and raising her head so that it was now lying on his chest, he dropped a gentle kiss on her pale pink hair. Trailing his fingers along her thigh, he brought his hand up towards her inner thigh and with one thick digit, he stroked the hardened nub of flesh that was protruding from her womanhood, flicking it once hard. Her gasp brought a shiver through his body and he rubbed it now in a circular motion to hear the repeated moan from her lips. "Tell me how much you want it, my darling," Frederick repeated, extending his middle finger now to stroke her sticky, sweet nether lips that trembled in reaction to his touch.

"Oh," Eden panted, raising her hips up off the bed, eager for his touch, though he pulled away when she did that. She whimpered when he paused and looked up at him with pleading, liquid blue eyes, though she stopped moving and held her breath as she bit her lip.

Smiling in satisfaction, Frederick stroked her again-one finger, up and then down her slick petals in a long, languid motion-feeling her tremble in his arms. He lowered his head as he took one of her pale pink nipples in his mouth and sucked down on it, running his tongue along the hardened bud, copying the motion with his fingers in the same rhythm as she whimpered softly. My darling girl, he sighed inwardly. "You are so beautiful," he purred gently, "too beautiful for a man like me."

A faint blush dusted Eden's alabaster cheekbones-partially from arousal and partially because she loved it when Frederick spoke to her like that. She knew that he thought her too visually perfect for him, but that was what turned her on the most about being with him-"Ungh!" she gasped as his thick digit entered her, cutting her off from her train of thought.

"Eden, my dear," Frederick whispered, pulling his mouth away from her nipple, now a dark pink from his attentions. "Tell me," he pleaded.

"I want it... so badly," Eden replied, parting her legs even more for his evasion, her hand traveling to the bulge in his trousers.

Frederick's eyes shifted as his fangs elongated and as he plunged two of his fingers inside her tight womanhood, he lowered his head again to claim her nipple in his mouth. As his fangs sank into the plump flesh, he felt the warm nectar of her blood flow into his cavity and he groaned with unadulterated pleasure.

Eden's hand tightened down on Frederick's manhood, her delicate fingers squeezing down even as her nether lips did the same to his fingers. Her eyelids fluttered as he pleasured her while she was inherently doing the same. His strokes were long and languid, the pads of his fingertips rubbing against that sweet spot inside her, which made her entire body tingle. His thumb found her sensitive nub again and it rubbed the swollen flesh expertly as he continued to feed on her. Not wanting to neglect her other breast, Frederick pulled away with some difficulty and sealing the wound around her nipple, he trailed his blood stained lips up the smooth expanse of her neck as he then sought a hungry kiss. His fingers worked themselves in and out of her tight hole, wet and warm with her arousal, as he continued to flick her bud. Drinking in her warm breath, the vampire savoured the life essence from his ward for the last time. Removing his mouth again with reluctance, Frederick trailed it back down her heaving chest as he found her other nipple and began to suckle the soft globe of flesh, sinking his fangs in again as she shuddered underneath him. Eden, my darling.

"I'm coming," Eden gasped, feeling the heat from her lower abdomen ignite with the searing pleasure that coursed through her wanton body. Feeling her convulse with a cry of pleasure, Frederick fed harder as he began to rapidly stroke her clitoris, his elbow holding open her thighs even as she tried to shut them. He wanted her to scream his name.

Eden's hand tightened on Frederick's manhood as she rode the waves of her orgasm and shaking her head from side to side in a feverish state, her pale pink hair flowing along his arm and thigh, she whimpered, "Oh, God, Frederick!" as he continued to flick and stroke her, his mouth working on her full breast. "Ungh!" she gasped, panting.

Frederick did not cease in his administrations, his fingers now webbed together with her sticky arousal as she shook in his deceptively powerful arms. He licked her bud clean of the wound he had made only once he could feel her heart stopping. When she was breathing shallowly and unevenly, the vampire sank his fangs into himself as he then held the open wound to her mouth.

Welcome to hell, my darling.