The Beauty in his Breaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, do not fix it. I shall do it myself. You may return to your usual duties."

With a chorus of apologies and respects, the three African furs scarpered. After the way they had treated him, it was amusing to see them turn tail and flee like cubs. If only Makaidos didn't have bigger problems on his mind. Thema pushed between his shoulders, thrusting the dragon down on to his front, and pulled his tail up, buckling and locking two cuffs around the midpoint and the tip of his tail. These cuffs were then chained and hooked to the back of the collar that had become an ever-present feature upon his neck - sometimes he even forgot it was there. The short length of chain kept his tail raised, tail hole exposed for his laughing audience to see. Cheeks flushing, the dragon closed his eyes. Maybe he would wake up.

"Anoki, would you be so kind?"

The gazelle addressed her companion with a coy smile. The dragon shivered, looking up her slim legs to the tan 'bikini' of a kind that she wore, set with precious stones. Expensive stones. Everything about her radiated wealth.

"What would you have, Thema?" The bear smiled, spreading his paws wide. "Your wish is my command."

Thema laughed lightly.

"Nothing too extravagant, only I do not wish to exert myself tonight. Place him upon the lounger, would you?"

Makaidos did not hear the bear's reply but was lifted from the deck regardless, so he could only assume that the ursine nodded. The sun lounger was soft against his chest and stomach, much softer than anything else he had been permitted to rest upon in the mansion. Under normal circumstances, he was like a dog that was not allowed to jump on to the furniture. He exhaled gently, nosing at the fabric. Was this what comfort felt like? He had forgotten.

"However did you acquire this specimen, Thema?" Anoki murmured, running his paws appreciatively over Makaidos' pristine scales; the dragon trembled, muscles tensing. "I hear they're a rarity these days. Certainly not a single one in my studio."

"A lucky find," she answered simply. "You know as well as I how rare dragons are. I suppose it's the exotic species, although I was more interested in him as a blank state in addition to being a conversation piece, of course."

"And what do you plan for him?" Jared smiled, the okapi's eyes dark and dancing with candle flames. "You must have had some idea in mind, I know you."

"Why do you think I had to have him?" Thema was unduly short, as if expecting the okapi to already know the answer to his question. "I paid enough coin for this one, much more than I would for another of his stats."

"My apologies," he smoothed over the disruption. "Why have you brought him out tonight? Just for display?"

The gazelle smiled and her eyes glinted cruelly.

"A display of a kind, although you shall see me as an active participant."

The gazelle retreated out of Makaidos' line of sight and the dragon shivered, willing himself to be still. He could not show fear. Anyway, she was only going to try to humiliate him in front of the males, make him put on a display. She would tease or similar - nothing that he had not been privy to before. Surely it could not be so bad.

Surely not?

Leather brushed over a short fur coat and the dragon's forehead creased as he listened intently. He wanted to be prepared and the expected 'caresses' never came - only cool air tickled his scales. He shivered again. Behind him, Thema chuckled, the sound bubbling up from her throat like music, and rested a paw upon his rump as something hard and thick prodded his arse. The dragon's head whipped around and his jaw dropped, eyes going wide.

Thema smirked, unladylike and proud, as she stroked the thick, draconian-shaped dildo protruding from her crotch, breasts and cock in combination appearing terribly unnatural, grotesque. It was clearly a toy, however, once the paling dragon's shock receded, royal blue and ridged with an upward curve to its length. On a male, it would have been an impressive tool, something the female furs would have dropped to their knees over. A tool that was pressed to his arse.

Thema trailed her short nails down his spine, a grin lighting up her muzzle.

"How long do you think it will take him to whimper, my friends?"

"What?" Makaidos yelped, finding his voice at last. "You can't do that! That's not fucking right!"

The gazelle slapped his rump, right where the brand had been seared into his flesh. Clenching his teeth together, Makaidos let loose a strangled cry, half sob, half scream.

"Be quiet, slave," Thema said, a steely edge to her tone.

Fuck them, Makaidos snarled mentally, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. Fuck them all to hell and back again.

He cursed every slaver he had ever laid eyes on as Thema poured a noticeably generous helping of lube over the toy, pumping her paw along the shaft as if it really was a part of her body, a real cock. She dripped some over the dragon's clenching tail hole, which squeezed down as if he believed he could halt events by resisting hard enough. He could stop her! Thrashing against the bonds far, far too late, a frightened growl tore itself loose from his throat and he looked back fearfully, arms and legs up in the air and useless. Thema tapped a finger against the dragon-cock toy and peered down at him imperiously. In the low light, the toy glistened with moisture.

"Do not hold back your screams, slave."

The tip nudged beneath his raised tail and, despite his insistent tightening, pushed inside. Slow but insistent, Thema gripped the dragon's hips, patiently burying the full length into his tail hole so that he felt every little ridge and bump on the shaft against his anal ring. She could not help but smile as he squirmed. Gritting his teeth, Makaidos threw his head back, fighting the ache that threatened to overcome him, burning at his insides. He did not know how large the toy was - he was hardly in a position to whip out a ruler and take measurements! - and the ridges, oh, the ridges... The dragon shuddered, a ripple running through his body from his nose to the tip of his tail. Teeth ground together as the toy became wider at the base, stretching him further, and Thema's hips pressed to his branded rear. Makaidos lowered his head, eyes burning. It was too large for him, much, much too large, but he would not give her the satisfaction of him making a noise.

"I'm impressed." The gazelle's voice was low, seductive, drawing him back to reality. "Let us see how you take a real cock. Put on a good show for us, little dragon. Squirm for us."

He would not. Resolute, Makaidos closed his eyes, blocking out the world around him, which was easier said than done with several aroused males commenting on how well he took a cock. The okapi said he wanted a turn next, only to be shushed by Anoki, who watched intently, holding a small, portable film recorder, capturing every moment of the dragon's humiliation. Makaidos shook himself. No, he could not think of them, that was wrong. He had to think of himself, ignore them, ignore Thema, his mistress. Yet, as the gazelle's hips thrust and ground like that of a male - oh, he remembered his first roll in the hay with a slave filly - his body responded, electric pleasure crackling through his body. The gazelle scraped her nails down his back and he arched into her touch, the lines of fire a burning compliment to the stretch in his tail hole.

"Little slut..."

Makaidos opened his muzzle to retort - that comment could not go unanswered - but the start of his utterance was cut rudely short by the sharp slap of Thema's hips against his arse. Instead of words, a shrill cry passed his lips and he ducked his head so she would not see him crack: he would never let her see him break. His muzzle pressed into the padding on the sun lounger as she picked up the past, grunting softly with the exertion it took to pound his arse, driving in and out of him like. Maybe there was something on the interior of the harness that gave her pleasure? He had seen that before. Makaidos gasped as she thrust particularly deep, grinding against a spot that felt especially...good. No, no - he had to ignore it. At least the sun lounger was soft. Rubbing his muzzle into the fabric, he pretended that there were not tears running down his cheeks as his sore tail hole was abused. He pretended he was somewhere else, somewhere far, far away. He pretended he did not have a hard-on.

The dragon closed his eyes. What was wrong with him? The toy drove deep into his rear, tail twitching to tug against the collar and connecting chain. For fuck's sake, he was being raped! Why the fuck did it have to feel so good? Why did his body have to react? His dragonhood ground between his belly and the furniture, leaving sticky trails of pre-cum. The only blessing in his arousal was that, considering his position, there was no way for Thema to realise the effect she had on him. He snapped his jaws sharply together, drawing glances that he could not find the will to care about.

"Feisty one, isn't he?" The okapi, Jared, commented dryly, stepping close to Makaidos as he stroked his own pink, fleshy member. "Look how he wriggles and arches. Think he'll look good on film, Anoki?"

"Ask me again later," Anoki flashed a grin, bare from the waist down but concentrating on the recorder in his paw. "I'll have to review the footage."

"Wouldn't want some company now, would you?" Jared closed a paw around the bear's semi-hard shaft as the ursine groaned and their companions laughed. "I'm sure I could lighten up any dull parts for you."

Makaidos felt a flash of angry, furious that they treated his defilement so. He was important. He was a dragon. He was not 'just' a slave and they should fucking know that! He tensed as Thema pushed over him, resting her weight on one, dainty paw as her hips picked up speed, driving into his like a wild animal in rutting season. Panting open-mouthed, he forgot his audience and whined, wriggling in such a way that he imagined pushing back into the thrusts. He was almost getting used to the pounding. Maybe if he pretended to give in, it would be over more swiftly? The seat was damp beneath his muzzle and his member was painfully hard.

He was shocked when Thema suddenly pulled back, sliding the toy from his decidedly sore tail hole with a slick, wet sound. Disgusting. For a moment, he was relieved that it was over - perhaps they had done all they intended to? - and then realised that he ached for something more, arousal searing through his veins like potent liquor, colouring his judgement. So suddenly devoid of pleasure, he growled, bucking his hips as much as he could in the hogtie to grind into the padded lounger. It wasn't enough!

Thema laughed, wiping the toy off on his scales.

"Oh, you did not believe you would have release now, did you, slave?" Thema patted his head firmly between the horns like she would a pet. "You must earn that."

"I do not expect that...mistress," Makaidos said stiffly. "And I am not turned on either, so I do not need a 'release'."

The gazelle nodded, stifling her laughter even as her dancing eyes betrayed her: it was not fitting.

"Why would you not, slave?" Her lips twitched in a smirk. "You were aroused. Perhaps you are a little tail-raiser after all? I wonder if we may experiment with this notion? Anoki could always do with some more footage. Couldn't you, dear?"

The bear nodded, finding words difficult with Jared's paw wrapped around his cock. The unicorn and alligator sat together on another sun lounger, Keenan in Imaran's lap, leonine tail curled around his partner's thicker, more masculine waist.

"I did bring Salem with me," Anoki said with some trouble, hips thrusting lightly. "I know you do not wish him broken in by a male yet, though you may be interested in this for your training. I would obtain some excellent footage too."

Makaidos' heart pounded. Broken in by a male? At least it was 'not yet'. That was some relief. Dropping his muzzle to the seat, he exhaled heavily, wings rustling within their bonds as he listened intently.

"Salem..." Thema rolled the word around her mouth. "What a traditional name. Pretty of course. Is he mature?"

"Oh, yes," Anoki grinned. "I had planned to use him in films myself, but I am more than happy to give him a test run tonight. This dragon will go very well in...well, we have spoken earlier. This would be for a negotiated fee, of course. I would not have it any other way, my dear."

Makaidos shook his head imperceptibly, lost without a shard of context.

"You would not dare short me," Thema smiled a smile that did not reach her eyes. "Have Salem sent for. I trust he is in the kennels?"

Kennels?

"Yes," Anoki nodded, beckoning to whichever slave was nearest - he did not actually turn his head to look. "Fetch us Salem."

One of the lupine slaves with a coat as white as freshly fallen slow darted off on light paws to retrieve the 'Salem'...whatever that was. Makaidos shifted, filtering through the information he had received, trying to make sense of it as his limbs ached. Dragons were not meant to be in bondage for so long. Kennels, what was a 'Salem' doing at the kennels? Maybe Salem was a slave that the foursome had brought with them. Unless... The cogs turned in his head and he gulped, hoping he was wrong. Oh, he so hoped. It would fit with how he had been treated, but he had never so wished that he was so wrong.

Oh no...

Makaidos' head shot back. They wouldn't fool him a second time.

Slyly, he tested the limits of his bonds, shuffling limbs and wings until his muscles ached. The chains were new and shiny, clinking as he moved, but he was not paid attention to - not that that helped. The most he could do was wriggle his tail slightly within the cuffs. If he had enough time, he could ease it out entirely. Growling, he pressed his muzzle into the sun lounger one again, trying to forget the ache in his tail hole, the murmur of excited conversation and the tap, tap, tap of short nails on the deck. He ground his teeth together and yelped as a moist nose thrust rudely beneath his tail, hot breath washing over the backs of his thighs and exposed rump.

"He's grown!" Jared exclaimed, cradling a beverage in two paws as Anoki beamed proudly.

"He's been well looked after," the bear smiled.

"What breed does he fall under?" Thema looked the canine, for he was a dog in basic shape, over critically. "I can't imagine one of the new strains, yet he appears more...traditional."

"A German Shepherd," Anoki clarified, chuckling as his pet covered the squirming dragon's rump and anal ring with sloppy licks, a red tip showing beneath his belly. "Specialist breeding programme to get some back to their roots, get the strength back in them. Bit different with the black."

Makaidos gasped open-mouthed, his hard-on achingly fierce. A dog? That's what it was? He could crane his head around as much as he liked but all he could see was a large black shape with lots of fur and an admittedly wagging tail.

"I think he likes your dragon," Keenan grinned, more interested in what was happening than the others, caught up in specifics.

Thema waved her paw.

"Let them become acquainted with one another," she said. "Salem will see plenty more of my slave if he is pleasing."

Makaidos whined and opened his muzzle to protest, but the dog's tongue lashed his tail hole, drawing a moan from his muzzle instead. Unknown to him, the German Shepherd's erection swelled, red standing out in stark contrast to his jet black fur. Jared even squatted down for a better look, whistling appreciatively under his breath. The dragon whimpered as the canine's tongue dug into his tail hole, insistent on gaining entry. But the dog was too eager to waste more time on foreplay. With Makaidos' tail in the air and the anthro 'presenting', he could only be seen as a breeding bitch to the dog, just like all those other two-leggers that raised their tails for him while the lights flashed. That was a recent development but one that the German Shepherd enjoyed. He got to seed many. Makaidos' breath caught as the dog mounted, paws scrabbling for purchase against his hips and waist. And, while his body reacted, his mind screamed.

No! He would not! With as much strength as he could muster, he jerked violently, rocking the lounger on to two legs. Salem yelped and dug his short nails into Makaidos' scales, growling dangerously to warn his bitch to stay still. Somewhere to his left, a fur gasped, and Makaidos had thought he'd gotten away with it, the dog's cock jabbing uselessly against his thighs, drooling slick pre cum. He did not care - it was better than being fucked. Perhaps the dog would not be able to enter him at all? Hope blossomed in his chest.

And then he heard the paw steps as the sun lounger rocked dangerously, the dog thrusting it forward with his frenzied movements. Almost there, but not quite. Anoki, the perpetrator of the heavy steps, huffed, recorder in paw, and planted a heavy hind paw between Makaidos' shoulder blades, pinning him in place under his weight and allowing the dog the few seconds he needed to ram his shaft into the dragon's well lubricated and stretched tail hole.

Makaidos howled. It did not hurt - hell, the dog's cock was smaller and smoother than the toy his mistress had used on him - but it was humiliating. All those eyes on him, watching his violation. Recording it! The dog drove into him like a jackhammer, that thing he had seen lower labour slaves using on the streets when the slave chain marched past, pounding in and out with a force that he doubted any anthro would be able to rival. Salem panted heavily as he pounded, taking his pleasure and breeding like the animal he was. Was it the dog's first breeding? Was this what they kept him for? Fucking slaves? The dragon hid his muzzle, cheeks burning. The furs around him commented, the little light on the recording device blinking, letting him know that, yes, every moment was being documented. Makaidos' breath came in short, shallow gasps, the reality of his situation crashing over him. No, no, he had to stay calm, he had to retain himself. Above him, Salem nipped at his upper back and neck, sliding that smooth shaft deep into his tail hole.

He quickly realised that canines had one trait that the toy under his tail had not possessed. As the dog grew closer to raw, animalistic release, the dragon rocked into the soft seat, staining the fine fabric with pre cum and sweat. The soft fur against his back was a far cry from the swollen knot demanding entry to his tail hole and it was with a shuddering grunt that Salem pushed the knot into his bitch, letting it swell to its full size and seal them together. Stretched further than the toy, Makaidos groaned with every one of the dog's shorter, deeper thrusts until the dog rumbled contently in orgasm, hot cum filling the dragon's tail hole. Not a drop would leak out, however, while that knot held them together and Makaidos felt it trickling deeper. The first male to push under his tail and it was a dog. An animal. He closed his eyes.

As if proud of himself, the German Shepherd barked once and swung his leg over Makaidos' back after a couple of failed attempts to stand rump to rump with his bitch. The dragon shivered as the dog's tail brushed over his raised one and looked up at Thema. The gazelle's eyes gleamed as she took in the sight and the dragon's still hard cock, visible when the dog pulled, raising her slave's hips from the seat for a brief second.

Her smile made him quiver and, if it had been possible, he would have physically shrank away. He could not bring himself to meet her eyes, instead focusing on the interlocking fibres of the fabric beneath his nose. He felt that he had become closely acquainted with it in the last however many minutes or hours it had been. It was almost an old friend. Glancing up, he gulped as Thema approached, a sensual sway to her hips.