The Beauty of a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy and Kim start to really let their hair down.
10.5k words
3.6
33.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ian37
ian37
12 Followers

I cannot even remember the last time that I had my kitty licked out like this, Amy thought to herself while floating on a cloud of delicious pleasure.

It was almost as if the fiery fireman and his tantalizing tongue was intent on draining the flooded peach completely dry as thirsty as he apparently was for every single drop of her sweetned juices that were literally dripping their way still right down both of her heated inner thighs.

It is almost as if this incredibly sexy man is completely and utterly intent on ravishing every single inch of her, Kim decided while sitting in the over sized couch next to the bed with a perfect view of the fireman's lips and tongue.

It is sexy enough to know that this man was blessed with a gigantic lance that had such a sexy and heavy weight to it, and amazing to think of the fact that furthermore, he also was aroused when close to sexy and sensual women, Kim contemplated.

But when they had first both entered the Five Star Hotel that evening to examine what preview he had to offer, neither sexy woman quite knew exactly what the evening would have in store for them which had started to all play out about a half hour ago, and which was now coming toward an earthshakingly erotic crescendo.

Upon arrival, both Kim and Amy were happily impressed to see that he had worn the same exact outfit which had caused the initial uproars back at the club less than a week ago.

He looked even more handsome this time and it was obvious that he had taken the time to get ready for the evening since he smelled like the same Chanel Allure Homme which happened to be Amy's favorite cologne.

The night had started out with a long swaying tease by the fireman who insisted that his name was Keith. Kim and Amy sat on a large sofa within the penthouse suite they had rented to watch what was now so very close to their eager eyes. By the time he had taken off his fireman pants, exposing another miniscule pouch that just protected the edges of his heavy jewel, both women were hollering and yelling the room down while starting to moisten their panties in growing anticipation.

It seemed as if Keith was seriously into what he was doing, only drawing out the arousal from the two women even more. He came over dangerously close to Kim now while proceeding to give her the same exact grind and thrust that he had given her co worker only just a few short days ago. He was facing away from her, and this was good in the effect that he would not be able to see the decadent lust that was forming within her eyes.

Yet even with his back toward her, just that slightest brush of feeling the edge of his thinly enclosed lance right up against the middle of her hidden though incredibly swollen outer peach lips made Kim almost start to swoon with the heat of it all. She happened to be wearing a thin white skirt and a matching lace thong, and if this kept up for much longer she was worried that some of her escaping wetness might actually show through the light fabric of the skirt, which would be sure to be a tell tale sign of her mounting arousal.

I promised myself that I would not get crazy, but Keith is sure doing all he can to drive both me and my burning hot clit insane. My goodness, Kim had thought to herself at that exact moment.

Amy was feeling quite flushed herself, and she decided to become even more bold.

"Now since this is for a very important friend and colleague of ours who will be experiencing her very last night of freedom, we need to know that you will be qualified enough to um, deliver the goods," Amy suddenly announced. "Some of the women may want to sample your, um, oral talents, just as an example," she continued.

"Amy!" shrieked Kim. "Have you just totally lost your mind?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that first of all you are a married woman, and that second of all he is a performer and not a gigolo!" Kim continued.

"He is a man and I am a woman who has not been laid in god knows how long and we are paying him a boatload of money to do whatever it is that we demand that he do," explained Amy. "Besides, what harm would it be for him to tease my clit with his tongue just for a few minutes just in case any women at the party request that service? Think of it as another preview performance. You would not mind giving my throbbing kitty just a few soft flicks, would you Keith?"

"Well to he honest, you are a very seductive and beautiful woman ma'am. I have been fantasizing about having the chance to taste your luscious peach since grinding and thrusting against you at the club last week," Keith explained. "I love pleasing women and you both are the sexiest women I have ever seen, and that is why I came so close to both of you last week and why I agreed to all of this".

With that comment, and at that moment, what Amy first had openly wished for and what Kim had so desperately had ached to watch was about to all come true.

"Kim, you will have fun watching, I am sure," stated Amy.

"Oh my dear goodness, you bet I will," Kim replied.

"The door is locked and everything is secure, right?"

"Right," Kim answered.

"Keith, let's be open and honest with you, we are two very powerful and extremely high profile business women. Not one word of this must be spoken of outside of this room. Do you understand that? You are only here this evening to exist solely for our pleasure, and for nothing else. Can you agree to all of this?"

"God yes. I mean, yes ma'am," Keith replied. "Your every wish is my pleasure".

Lifting her short black skirt to show she was sans panties, and proceeding to lie all the way back on the enticing king sized bed, Amy declared,"Lick me".

But truth be told, Amy never even had the slightest notion of enjoying this moment the way she was.

Keith was simply proving himself rather quickly to being a complete connoiseur of the lingual arts, a master of cunnilingus that would make any sensual woman stand up and take notice.

He did not even start out using neither his lips nor his tongue.

The whole experience started out with the luxurious feel of his soft, warm breath gliding deliciously up and down every single inch of her sensitized, heated inner thighs, so as to make the syrup like, sexy moistness gather against the very outer edges of the swelling peach in an even more free like manner.

The touch was so deliciously close to Amy's aching arousal that she felt herself actually start to try to thrust her entire vulva upward just to feel the touch of his actual lips against her trembling clitoris.

It was almost as if she was silently begging, here, here, here is my clit, take it between your sexy lips and soothe away all of the mounting desire.

She knew that at that moment even, if she wanted to, she could get him to suckle her clit silly, till she literally had to beg him to stop because after all, she and Kim were still in charge of the whole situation.

To be honest, before she started, she did not even know if he knew exactly where the clit was, because so many men seemed to be ignorant, and even if they knew the location, they had no clue really what to do with it.

But based on how Keith was doing all he could to avoid the clit at first, she had no doubt in her mind that this man knew exactly where the clit was and what to do with it, and Amy was suddenly eager to find out what the extent of his skill exactly was.

She needed not wait very much longer.

Keith was blowing a lust filled trail with his heated mouth all along the very outer edges of Amy's swollen outer lips, as close to the middle of her passion pit as possible without really touching it. And the sensation was made even more pleasurable due to the fact that he was holding back the tip of his tongue so that all Amy could feel was the mere soft breath dancing it's way all around the edges of her pounding kitty.

Amy started to worry that she was about to flood the sheets underneath her because the sensational teasing was providing her with such a delicious sensation that she could feel curling the tips of her pointed toes.

"Lick it, god have mercy lick it!" Amy suddenly screamed. Once again she found herself pushing upward even more acutely now so that her achingly aroused peach was right upward against his awaiting face.

"Lick what Amy? What part of you do you wish to be tongued?"

"My ... my clit!"

"Hmm, perhaps I should just keep teasing you merely with my mouth for a little while, and tease you the way you both have been teasing me since this all started last week back at the club. God Amy, I have had serious fantasies of licking your greedy clit for days and days now, sliding inside of bed every night and getting on my stomach while rubbing back and foth against the sheets, just picturing this moment that we are in right now. But I would stop myself from going all the way just as I was about to completely explode because I wanted to wait to have an orgasm until that luscious clit of yours was actually against my tongue, inside of my mouth, and in between my awaiting lips," Keith proclaimed.

"Oh my dear god!" Amy moaned.

Kim could only watch all of this in intense arousal while fingering herself silly underneath her white skirt, buried inside of her soaking wet and heated panties.

He is like a poet of passion, Kim thought to herself.

"But, even as aroused as you have me, I think that I would like to hear you beg me to let you cum," Keith announced.

Kim could not believe how quickly the tables had turned. And even though she knew that her co worker had a tendency to be in control, she also knew two other things.

Keith was playing this entire event perfectly, almost to make it a unique experience that she would never quite forget.

And Kim also knew that if Amy was as desperate to cum as she thought she was, that she would have to start giving in to his demands now.

"There is no way you will ever hear me beg!"

"Then I will stand up right now and immediately relinquish my lips," he threatened.

Another soft whisper came from his soft mouth, this one directed with the most pinpoint precision right against the very top of her pulsating clit tip.

"Oh my dear goodness, please! Please!"

"Please what, Amy?"

"Please! Oh god, flick it, tongue it, mouth it, suck it ..."

"What part of you do you wish for this to happen ma'am?"

"My clit! Oh my god, you are going to actually make me ..."

"Well, which would you like sexy? A lick, a tickle?"

"An ... all ... anything ... just please don't take your mouth and lips away from me Keith ... ever ... please!"

"Your every wish is my pleasure," Keith promised, sliding back in between Amy's sexy, outstretched legs while proceeding to place them over the top of his awaiting shoulders.

"Oh, ah, oh god yesssssss!"

And with just a mere flick with the tip of his pointed tongue directly upward against the top of her quivering clit shaft, just right underneath the very bottom of the anticipant tip, Amy suddenly and unexpectedly exploded with the most powerful and breathtaking orgasm that she had ever known.

Amy did not have much time to come down from the first climax before feeling the very tip of Keith's tongue once again teasing her, this time tracing a slow, soft, spiral like motion all around the very middle of her clit tip which was still throbbing with the most acute kind of sensitivity .

Keith knew that any direct contact against her pinnacle of passion needed to be held off so that the arousal had a chance to slowly build once again.

It was becoming more and more difficult to not want to thrust up and down against the bed to slightly soothe the swelling lance which pulsated in between his legs. This he knew from experience, would give him the chance to feel some necessary friction so that while he was tonguing her, he could simulate the experience of actually feeling her moist and fiery peach enveloping every single inch of him.

He always had enjoyed the very first moment when you first entered a woman, right after you had made her sassy clit completely sing with every single inch of your tongue, and after you had brushed the head of your swollen jewel up and down every single square inch of the clit, until it was completely covered with traces of the sensual honey that had started to flow slowly outward from the inner lips of her peach, your head and her clit finally becoming one as you melted against one another, till she silently begged to feel you more directly by slowly coming upward toward you, so that after moistening more and more of your lance by gliding it up and down every inch of her glistening outer lips, you then slowly introduced the head just inside of the opening and held yourself completely still so that she could feel the first teasing against her inner heat, when she tilted more and more upward with aching arousal, so you started to brush just the edges of the head up and down, and around and around, inside of her, painting the most passionate portraits as you tried to find just the right motion and just the right speed, she lifted upward all of the way when the touch was just right so that you could feel her pulsating kitty all the way right against you, the initial squeezing that you felt all along the edges of your achingly throbbing shaft as you slowly started to slide deeper and deeper inside of her moistened peach one inch at a time, the sensation of her juices making the very edges of the your shaft twitch, as she then felt it start to expand along the outer edges of her swollen and scorchingly heated inner walls. It was then that you felt her envelope you completely, and this gave you just the slightest touch of the most immortal paradise.

But he also knew that this was an incredibly sexy woman, and he wanted to make sure that not only did she hire him, but that she had the time of her life as well. He had only started working at the club within the past month to try to make a little extra money to support his widowed mother who was in need of an emergency operation.

Maybe if I play my cards right, I can quit the club and go back to my job as an assistant librarian, Keith had thought to himself during the past week.

But He did not want anything distracting Amy's pleasure at this moment, and knew that after this experience was through, he would have fantasy material inside of his head for many weeks to come.

But tonight was all about Amy and her friend Kim.

Kim could only sit and watch in awe at what pleasure her co worker was experiencing and what pleasure this incredibly talented man could bring. She had not been able to time her orgasm to match Amy's because it had come so swiftly and unexpectedly. Kim knew that Amy had been as aroused as she was, of course, but she had never heard of anyone reaching a climax that quickly.

And just from the mere touch from the tip of his tongue, she thought to herself. If he can make a woman quiver like that, I cannot even imagine what the rest of his lips and tongue could do.

Not to mention that he had still not even touched her with his monumental member yet, nor had he even exposed it as intent as he was on all of this erotic foreplay that was exquisitely building up at a sexy, yet agonizingly slow pace.

Kim was not used to drawing out any kind of sexual experience, but it was definitely something that she was currenly enjoying.

She would let Amy and Keith dictate the pace the rest of the evening brought while she relaxed and lived out a fantasy she had for years now in a vicarious sort of manner through her co worker and this well endowed man.

Amy felt herself lost within a haze of lust unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Everything else no longer mattered at the moment, it had all been blocked out since first having felt Keith rubbing so teasingly and deliciously back and forth up against her only a week ago.

Her kitty was aching and pounding once again just feeling the tip of his tantalizing tongue dancing it's way as lightly as the softest feather all around and around the very very edges of her anticipant clit tip, the revolving motion spinning around again and again so as to draw the tip now all the way outward from it's protective hood, and amazingly she could feel the arousal continue to build yet again.

With a soft pillow placed strategically right underneath the bottom of her sexy, rounded hips, and with her legs dangling all the way around the top of his awaiting shoulders, Amy found that she had never realized that such an indirect stimulation of the clitoris could provide almost as much pleasure as a more direct and firm touch, and she found herself becoming more and more curious as to exactly how he had learned all of this knowledge.

But her thought was quickly yet again put on hold for the moment as soon as she felt the very tip of Keith's middle finger start to slowly glide it's way up and down the middle of her humid outer peach lips.

Usually she would be embarassed as soaking wet as her kitty already was, but she was starting to sense that this was a different kind of a man, a man that would not only be okay with a woman who continually released a little extra moisture, but that he would almost literally thirst for the most copious amounts of flowing juice that a woman could possibly produce, as much as a man who craved water within the most dry and barren of all deserts.

So Amy decided at that moment to just relax, and let this amazing man dictate how the rest of the night was going to proceed. She was already confident that she would hire him for her co worker's upcoming bachelorette party, and all that happened now would just be an added bonus, kind of like cashing in on a sort of "finders fee", if you will.

As Kim watched on with increasing astonished amazement and mounting arousal, Amy unconsciously found herself lifting her blossoming flower more and more upward at just the slightest tilted angle to try to do all she possibly could to feel a more firm and direct touch that she knew he was going to make her wait and even once again possibly beg for.

Acknowledging her silent whimpering, Keith slowly introduced the tip of his smooth finger just inside of the opening of her beckoning peach, and kept it totally and completely still so that she could squeeze her well developed muscles all around him.

At the same exact time, Amy felt his soft, warm mouth now gently blowing with pinpoint precision, as lightly as a softened breeze, right upward against her swollen clit tip which once again started to burn with increasing heat, so as to slowly try to stimulate both the tightened tip of the pointed clit and the opening of her flooding inner lips at the same exact time. The result being that the poised tip of her clitoris was now completely exposed outward from it's protective hood.

"Oh goddd!" Amy shrieked out loud.

With an excruciating lazy like kind of effect, now the tip of his finger was suddenly sliding all the way back and forth across the opening of her throbbing inner peach lips, and she knew that there was little doubt now that he would be able to feel exactly how turned on she was once again becoming.

Then with the tip of his tongue outstretched all of the way outward, Keith started to revolve the tip of it all the way around and around the very very tip of her tingling clit, focusing all of her outer pleasure right against the middle of that one sexy pinnacle, rolling all around the middle of it teasingly again and again.

"Holy ... oh godddd yesss!"

While at the same time, the tip of his soft finger started to delicately massage all around the outer most edges of her inner peach walls in the same spiraling like kind of a motion that he was using all around the tip of her incredibly saucy clit, the touch of his finger so light, yet so utterly delicious that she had to lift upward even more from the pillows just to feel the full effect it was producing, the touch of his tongue so lazy, yet so scrumptious that Amy felt her clit respond with a smoldering itch like she had never felt before with the unconscious anticipation that Keith had yet to give her clit a direct touch with his tongue yet other than that one tantalizing tease she had the pleasure to feel only moments ago.

ian37
ian37
12 Followers