The Beauty of Their Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to take her bra off and lick her hardened nipples, he knew they would be sweet and succulent. She undid his shirt and pulled it out of his pants and the belt buckle next. Unzipping his pants was easy and she smiled into his smoldering eyes with her very expressive and deep blue ones. His cock sprang free as he wasn't wearing any underwear it's hard massiveness so amazing to her eyes. She wanted to stroke him and push him back on the bed and show him what a real woman could do for a sexy desirous man. His pants came down around his ankles and she helped him take the shirt off, he was naked and she was almost there.

His hands found the clasp of her bra and her large bountiful breasts were freed from their confines. They were more beautiful than he could have imagined with the hard coral nipples standing upright, begging to be kissed and sucked. He wanted to take those little panties off but he would do so while she laid in bed. She took his hand again and they pushed the clothing aside with their feet and walked the few steps to her bed. They moved onto it in perfect unison and laid down together upon the firm yet plush mattress. She placed her head upon the pillow and he thought that he would never forget how she looked as she gazed up into his eyes. Was she an angel or Aphrodite he didn't really know at this time but she could very well be both he thought.

Kissing her lips he drew the full bottom one into his mouth and she cried out as his finger tips moved over her supple body. Her nipples were so very sensitized and their hardness becoming even greater. He moved his mouth to her fragrant neck and nibbled it's sweet tenderness and then over her upper breasts, kissing and tasting her. They found her coral nipples, moving from one to the other and sucking them hard. Her back arched and she almost screamed out in her ecstasy. He wanted her to orgasm from his breast play, knowing intuitively that it had been a very long time since she had been taken by a man. He kneaded the full flesh of her breasts and continued to suck each tender bud so greedily.

He could tell a few minutes later by her moans that she was about to climax and he moved his fingers down to her amazing silky kitty. She opened her legs and he felt the velvet delightful softness of her labia and her clit was juicy and plump and so very wet. She cried out as he smoothed and gently touched the little mound of pleasure swirling his finger around and around and then he moved down to her sweet honey pot where he placed one finger and then two deeply inside of her velvety heat. GOD, she was tight he thought and he could barely contain himself wanting to place his cock deeply inside of that fiery sheath. Patience he told himself and then she will be yours and soon.

Her hands were trembling as they moved over him and his body reacted to that touch of her tender fingers. She moved them over his male paps down to his tense abdomen and his cock stood out so proud, her hand found him and took him so very gently into her palm. She held him for a moment in wonder and then started to stroke him, loving the texture and feel of his hardness. Her honey was flowing and hands knew how to make her want to scream out in absolute erotic joy. She was almost there so very close, panting she writhed and moved from side to side.

She moved her hand a little faster as he played and touched her labia and clit...Her nipples were being consumed by his greedy mouth, he was enjoying her breasts so much and his groans were increasing as she continued to stroke his cock... She was going to cum; OMG, it was going to happen, the sensation of delicious abandon came over her once again, her body alight with a passion that had long been denied her. She felt weightless like she was floating on a cloud of pure sexual bliss. He was almost there and rising higher "OMG, OMG, OMG", she screamed out as she came with a mighty and overpowering climax. He couldn't hold back and he yelled out loudly, OH YES, OH BABY, YES as her strokes brought him there as well as he ejaculated all over her smooth soft stomach.

She took the pillow case off of one of her throw cushions and wiped her stomach clean and he moved beside her to lay his long body down to touch her soft curves... He reached over to hold her and draw her close to him. The world that evolved around him seemed to be a far away distant place right now, it was only this beautiful sensual creature and himself. There was something so incredibly wondrous about her and he didn't really know what it was at this point and time. He only knew that he wanted to hold her and not relinquish that hold on her delightful body.

She felt something pass between them at that exact moment, there was such a sense of contentment and a joy deep down inside of her as he held her tight. How could she feel this emotion that made her want to laugh and weep at the same time, one so powerful that it rocked her to the very core of her existence. He wasn't hers he was married but she wanted him in her life in whatever capacity. Her thoughts were disrupted as he was kissing and nuzzling the tender area below her neck and his stubble tickled her. She started to giggle a little and he laughed softly in his throat. She turned to kiss him again and this time their mouths were frantic as their tongues met and tasted one another's.

He was hard again as she felt his cock throbbing against her pelvis and demanding entrance to her still wet honey pot. She wouldn't deny him anything, how could she ever possibly do that. Knowing intuitively that whatever he wanted from her she would give of herself 100 percent and beyond. She knew that whatever time they had together it would be cherished and enjoyed. She knew somehow that he would be a very symbolic figure in her life and she felt a lightness in her heart because of that knowledge. She kissed him with more intensity and gave herself up to the administrations of his hands and mouth. She touched him again, enjoying his masculine body with her finger tips and nails making him shudder. She felt that extreme elation inside, knowing she had that sensual ability to make him mindless with his desire for her.

12