The Beauty Therapists and the CD Ch. 01

Story Info
Cross-dressing with my wife and her two friends.
2.1k words
4.19
63.6k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinpaul
satinpaul
12 Followers

It's early evening and my wife has just recently left to go out with her friend Steph. I quickly find my way to my underwear draw and more importantly the small selection of satin knickers at the back that my wife knows about, they're some of her own ... well being honest, I think they were all her own - I've always had a thing for satin and silk. I try a couple of pairs on, but I'm not satisfied with them, they've lost their shine, not literally, but I need something that's going to make me feel the same as when I first found myself wanting to wear ladies 'things', so I move across to her draw to find something 'new'. In there I find a new pair of light blue French Knickers, naturally I can't help myself, so I try them on. The feeling of risk married with the pretty and tactile material brings a nervous energy to my stomach as I pull them up over my thighs. It's just a small step for me, but in these moments my heart is feminine.

I lie down on the bed and close my eyes, gently I stroke myself and touch the material covering my cock and think of the fantasies I'd like to make my reality. Being quite tired I fall asleep for an hour. I awake to find my wife and her friend Steph in the bed with me wearing beautiful satin nightdresses. I'm shocked and wondering what's going on, but I'm not complaining, how could I possibly, her friend is lying right next to me and my wife next to her. I suddenly remember that I am wearing my wife's beautiful silk knickers and within seconds, her friend pulls the sheets down, she looks at me like a naughty boy and then turns her back on me to look at my wife with a wicked smile. Steph's hand then moves back towards my knickers and she places her palm across my balls. The feeling is incredible.

Just at that moment the doorbell goes and I jump, my wife Lucy gets out of bed and puts her long satin gown on. She goes downstairs to open the door, meanwhile Steph has turned to me and is gently stroking my cock through the material of my knickers, I lay quietly looking at Steph but unable to speak, she just smiles at me. Lucy comes back up-stairs and brings the 'guest' into the bedroom. It's their friend Claire -- how is this happening, how have I found myself in bed with my wife's friend, and now her other friend is stood in our bedroom, with my wife stood next to her. Claire has a number of wrapped parcels and she passes one of them to me. I accept the parcel and nervously say thanks, but Claire just leans over and gently touches my cock though the knickers. I feel embarrassed but I'm also extremely hard, there's an element of pain in my cock, a pain that needs releasing.

Claire has three other parcels and she asks Lucy and Steph to follow her downstairs. Lucy tells me to open my parcel and says she will call me in 15 minutes. I open my parcel hesitantly, I can see some black satin and a small amount of white lace, I pull it out slowly, feeling quite excited but nervous, it's an extremely feminine French maid outfit, clearly expensive and so smooth to my touch. I pull out some other garments and items from the parcel, a pair of black flutter knickers, some hold-up stockings, a pair of very high heel shoes and finally a wig - a short black bob. I'm excited but extremely embarrassed -- in fact I'm blushing even with no one else in the room, I have a feeling I can only describe as total bliss with hesitation: 'I want this more than anything ever, but how can I do this when I'm going to die of embarrassment?'.

I'm running my hand across the outfit when I hear Lucy asking me to come downstairs, 'we're ready for you Paul, can you come down and bring your parcel too'. I go downstairs with parcel in hand and the blue silk knickers still floating around my very hard cock. I open the living room door to find my wife and her 2 friends all wearing Beauty Therapist uniforms. My wife had just started training to be a Beauty Therapist and she had previously mentioned she would like to practice on me, but I never envisaged she would have 'assistants', and more importantly that I would be stood in front of them wearing my wife's blue French Knickers with their parcel in hand.

Their hair and makeup is perfect and they're wearing tight white dresses that display their curves whilst also showing a small amount of cleavage, they look so feminine. They have lined the coffee table with beauty products and there is also a towel on the floor in front of the fire which is giving a lovely warm glow to room. My wife tells me she would like to practice and use me as her student, she then sits me down on the couch by the table. She says Steph and Claire are her assistants and they will help her to transform me.

'We can do much better than those knickers' Lucy says, and she then asks Claire and Steph to pull them down, so I stand whilst they pull them slowly down and I take my feet out, with my cock standing proud and urgently in need of some attention.

Lucy asks me to lie on the towel and they each take it in turns to apply wax and pull the strips off to leave me totally hairless. I'm in a lot of pain but it's married with excitement, the attentions is making me feel great. Steph tells me to go for a quick shower and instructs me to shave all my facial hair and then return. I shower as quickly as I can, my skin feels sensitive but so smooth, I then go back downstairs to the living room. Claire and Steph put a robe on myself, then hold my hands and walk me to the table to sit me down on a chair where Lucy is sat waiting for me. She proceeds to apply makeup whilst her 2 friends take a hand each and apply false nails. I've never felt so nervous, but I don't want to stop.

Lucy finishes applying the makeup, 'you're so lucky to be fussed over' she says. My nails are now so much longer and painted. Lucy gets up goes over to my parcel, she pulls out the Maids uniform and asks me to get into it, I reluctantly oblige, more through being embarrassed than anything else. With some help I manage to put myself into the hold ups, then the shoes and I finally pull the black satin French knickers up my legs, under the outfit and over my cock. Lucy finally she places the wig over my head. She places her hand under my dress and feels my satin covered balls, she then stands back and says 'perfect'.

Claire and Steph comment on the excellent transformation and tell Lucy she will pass with flying colours if she can continue her coursework to the same standard. Lucy thanks them both for their help then leans over to both friends, they all kiss and flick tongues for a few seconds. I'm now wondering what's next, but without much time to think I have a large overcoat placed over me, I'm cuffed, blindfolded and then taken outside and put into the back of a car. I can hear the ladies get in after placing items in the boot, and we are then on the move for a short while, I'm intrigued, scared, but also very happy.

The car stops and everyone gets out, and I'm then guided into a building. I can hear much muttering as I am placed on a chair and left alone for a few minutes. I can hear what sounds like people undressing. Claire then asks me if I'm ready for a surprise, 'yes' I say hestitantly. My blindfold is removed and I'm within the most stunning of rooms, 4-poster bed with satin sheets, bathroom with Jacuzzi and an area with couches and a large TV. Opulent wouldn't do it justice -- it's so very feminine. The three 'Beauty Therapists' are no longer fully clothed and they are wearing the most sensual satin and silk teddies. They're sat on the couch but get up and walk to me, Lucy instructs Steph and Claire to tie me to the posts on the bed after they have taken my coat and cuffs off. I'm stood in full makeup and wig wearing a gorgeous outfit feeling as feminine as the ladies, however I'm not able to move from the bed. They move back to the couch area and Steph plays a DVD - a lesbian porn film. I'm getting so hard, but I can't do anything but watch. Steph starts to push her finger into her silk teddy and I can see she is wet. The material pushing into her wet pussy.

Claire moves to Lucy and they start to kiss. Steph then makes her way to one of their bags and pulls out a double-ended dildo. She sits back down, spreads her legs wide and pushes her teddy to one side. She rubs it over her clit and then inserts it slowly into her pussy, moving her other hand to her nipples. Moving between each nipple she gently pinches them and they start to protrude, they're so large and I ache to place my lips on them. Lucy and Claire tell Steph they want to enjoy her and they move over to her. First they take a nipple in each mouth and suck whilst they stroke their own pussies. Then Lucy places herself at the other end of the couch and faces Steph, taking the other end of the dildo she inserts her end slowly and Steph helps motion it into Lucy.

Claire straddles Steph's face and positions her pussy over her mouth. Steph licks Claire whilst Claire pinches her own nipples and then Steph's. The view across the room is fantastic but I'm unable to do anything. The three of them enjoying each other, slow groans fill the room. After 10 minutes Claire swaps and places herself over Lucy, Lucy can't get enough and is pressing her face into her wet pussy as Claire pinches Lucy's nipples. Steph is pushing and pulling the dildo with fast thrusts.

I'm stood there, hard and wanting to hold my cock to relieve myself but I can't. They then stop and come over to me. They each in turn kiss me with tongues and then we all flick tongues at once. It's truly amazing and I feel so feminine -- like one of them. Claire and Steph untie me but then turn me around facing the bed and tie me again. I'm so frustrated but loving every second. Lucy and Steph then kneel opposite each other on the bed in front of me and Claire places herself in between them. Her beautiful bottom facing me about a meter away. So close but so far.

Lucy gets hold of another dildo and places it behind Claire and slowly presses it towards her very wet pussy. She inserts it and Claire groans, then asks for it to be put right in. I see Steph's hand move down to her own pussy and moving her teddy to one side she starts to finger her own clit. Lucy leans over to Steph and kisses her then also starts to play with her own clit. The sight is truly beautiful and far beyond my best fantasies. My cock is poking right out of my dress with my Satin knickers covering it. Pointing right towards the sight in front of me. Just needing to be touched.

There I am, dresses as a woman, loving the sight of lesbianism in front of me but unable to also be a lesbian. I so want to make it 4 women entwined with each other but instead I'm trapped.

After some time and watching the three of them enjoying each other Steph asks me if I would like some help. I breathe a sigh of relief and she moves her left hand under my dress whilst still fingering herself with her right hand. She gently strokes my balls with her long nails. She says she loves my new look and would love to share her underwear collection with me; she touches the satin French knickers and says she too loves the feel of them. I want to cum all over her hand but I hold back. Lucy then moves towards me and kisses me gently, pushing her tongue slowly into my mouth. I've never felt better. Lucy's hand joins Steph's under my dress and she starts to rub my cock.

tbc

satinpaul
satinpaul
12 Followers