The Becoming

Story Info
Will these were-hyenas satiate themselves?
3.3k words
4.22
16.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

The characters portrayed in my tale are from White Wolf's World of Darkness. Their books and materials can be found at your local bookstore. Another note, the names of characters in this story are fellow World of Darkness role players and their characters are solely created for the game. I have taken the liberty of making a story with their characters because I often role play with them using a character which is named in the story.

* * * * *

The nights in New York had become a tad bit warmer. The fingers of winter held a delayed reaction upon the cycle of Spring. Unseasonably warm for March, the air sent a soft sentimental breeze that played through Kissa's hair. Kissa leaned up against a graffiti littered wall. Her brown hair curled in unscrupulously rowdy curls that never seemed to obey her whim. Her clothing consisted of a long sleeved thin sweater and a denim skirt. The white sneakers sloshed in a puddle of stagnant water that was left there by the garbage truck, that leaked the waste out from cracks in the garbage hold. Kissa frowned smelling the substance and looked at her watch. Her sun kissed arm lifted closer to the flourescent street lamp that vacated the alleyway behind the Wong's Chinese Emporium.

"11:30 PM. Where the hell is he?" Kissa inquired mainly to herself. It was if she had known Twilight would be fashionably late. It was his calling to never be around at the time he said he would be. She lowered her arm and sucked in a breath of air between clenched teeth. She wasn't angry, just a bit tired. Kissa had worked all day and most of the night and the last place she wanted to be was standing in a secluded alley behind a Chinese restaurant after closing time. Kissa looked over her shoulder noticing the purple van. She didn't bring the sports car figuring she would have to give Twilight a ride. Twilight was always in his war-form. The spectacular crinos Ajaba was a sight to behold. The serrated fangs Twilight had in his maw would glisten with saliva and glint in the light. The muscular form of his body and musty scent of his spotted coat was enough to make her legs give way to her own lust filled fantasy. Kissa smiled, knowing that Twilight was what she was, a were-hyena. It was as if destiny had been met finding one another like so.

Lost in her reverie, Kissa had failed to keep her eyes opened and her ears keen. She stared at her van with a smile that could almost melt butter. She had failed to hear the faint scritch scratch of clawed talons on the pavement. She turned around to look back at the wall of the Chinese restaurant. Kissa's brown eyes widen at the sight that was right in front of her. Her head had bumped into Twilight's muzzle. She jumped back and gave a startled sound as she grabbed her stomach.

She recovered but not in enough time before Twilight opened his jaws, the ivory serrated fangs gleamed and an outburst of hooted and wailed laughter spewed from them. His tail moved back and forth in merriment. Kissa then smiled and gave a feigned sign of annoyance, that did not last for long however.

"Sorry, I'm late, I was hanging out with she-wolf. She's so enamored by my presence. You know, Cacia, just wants my hot ass." With that Twilight snorted laughter and his nostrils flared. He began to shake his firm furred buttocks that was speckled with spots on the brownish rust colored fur. Kissa's eyes traveled to check out his assets, when Twilight's tail smacked her in the face. He always had a habit of smacking her with that appendage . Twilight lowered his tail, the tuft of black fur tickling Kissa's nose briefly before departing.

"No problem. I've got the van. Let's go." Kissa spoke tersely. She didn't like Cacia, and it was not because of the fact that she had gotten Twilight's attention. It was the fact that she was female. Kissa had had bad experiences with people of the same sex. She merely gave a fixed smile as her teeth ground together. Kissa turned her back and began walking toward her purple van

"Wait, Kissa, I want to give you a present." Twilight laughed again, his maw snapped shut and his blue eyes looked sincere. Kissa paused a few feet from the van and headed back toward Twilight. Kissa stood face to face with him. Her human smile adjacent to his animalistic one.

"Yeah, what?" Kissa was eager to see what he had gotten her and she really did like his gifts. Twilight had a knack for finding and giving her the things she truly loved and would like.

"Turn around and face the wall. I don't want you to see what I have for you just yet." With that, Kissa turned around, her back towards Twilight. There was a faint rustling sound as if he were digging in a garbage can. Kissa thought that was really odd. She merely shrugged and thought that Twilight was playing one of his pranks again and decided to be prepared. Kissa's back stiffened hearing the rending sound of cloth being torn and laughter coming from Twilight.

"What are you doing, Twilight, hurry up ok. I'm hungry." Kissa tried her best to get him to hurry up with the surprise. She really wanted to get out of the alley way, it had begun to stink and it made her nose twitch involuntarily.

Twilight had taken a few steps closer to her. In fact, so close she could feel his hot fetid breath on the back of her neck. There was the sound of fabric rending again, the staccato ripping of three more pieces. She stiffened and rolled her shoulders. "Trust me there will be enough for you to eat, in act you should get very full tonight." Twilight smiled. Rows of teeth shown from the black and pink fleshy lips of his maw. Saliva dripped from a lolling tongue on to Kissa's flesh. It rolled down the back of her neck and into the neckline of her shirt. It began to run down her back until it was soaked up by the fabric of her shirt. With a quick fluid movement, Twilight had taken Kissa's arms in his steely vice like grip, the claws cut into her flesh and nicked the skin which caused blood to well up in the wound. Twilight, flicked his tongue over the wound, lapping up the blood and quelling Kissa's pain into a slight sting. He then laughed. "Ahh, Kissa, you taste so sweet. It's as if your whole body tastes like the cream of your pussy."

Kissa winced at the pain of her arms behind held behind her back and the wound that was inflicted on her wrist. The soft erotic feeling of Twilight's tongue lapping at her flesh as he tasted her blood was enough to block out the discomfort as the tingling feeling began, weakening her legs and starting a roaring blast of life in the pit of her loins. Kissa just smiled, her eyes closed, but an undercurrent of anticipation mingled with fear. "Come on Twilight my arms hurt. Let's go." Kissa was now bought to recognize the pain in her limbs. She shifted and Twilight then jerked her arms a bit harder.

"Just wait a minute Kissa, you're always so impatient." Twilight snorted and then she felt the rough sack cloth used for holding meat as it was tied tightly around her wrist. The rough burlap scouring against the wound made by Twilight's claws. She winced at the friction and inhaled a sharp breath releasing it with a sharp sss, sound. "Oh, Look! Kissa's all tied up and she can't get loose!" Twilight taunted her. She could get loose if she wanted but she did not want to shift into Crinos and lose her clothing. She just rolled her eyes and waited for Twilight to finish. Kissa knew Twilight knew she hated to shift unless she had to, he had used that weakness against her. She stood there and in an instant, Twilight had put another piece of cloth around her head covering her eyes. Kissa felt the gyrations as Twilight tied the cloth at the back of her head. Her world had gone dark now and the only thing she had to help her guess about her surroundings were her ears. That left a pit of fear in Kissa's gut and she tried to turn around, but Twilight's hands gripped her shoulders and kept her in place.

"Don't move, Kissa. Be very still. My surprise is not finished and you have yet to get your gift." There was a rumbling laughter that Kissa heard escape from Twilight. She opened her mouth to speak.

"Twilight, I can't see you. What abou..." Kissa's words were cut off by another piece of cloth going over her mouth muffling her speech. The cloth smelled like blood and chicken feathers. Twilight could be felt tying the cloth around her lips. Quickly, Kissa was jolted into reality. Her eyes teared up behind the cloth and her voice was giving muffled pleas and inquiries. Her mind was whirling and she began to fear as if she had done something wrong. That was when she was pushed against the wall face first. Her cheek grazed against the cool wall of brick as she felt Twilight's furred body mass pinning her against it. His clawed hands grasped Kissa at her slender waist. Kissa could feel his hot breath on her again, as his claws snagged into the clothing she was wearing as Twilight's hand eagerly felt up and down her vital young body.

"Don't worry Kissa, I won't hurt you. I promise any pain you have will be chased away with Pleasure. I just want to fuck you. Right here in this alley and you being so helpless can't resist me."

His words and intentions were soon made clear, as his claws tore at her skirt. Kissa gave a sharp yelp of protest, but the whole ordeal was greatly erotic to her. Already, her underwear was soaked and her clit ached with anticipation. Twilight's furred body was pressed against her bare legs. Twilight never wore clothes, so his maleness was always bared. Kissa felt the huge throbbing cock against the sheerness of her panties. The huge 14 inch penis bounced on her ass cheeks as Twilight slapped Kissa with the purplish red member. The huge set of balls were the size of two well rotund apples, nestled in between furred thighs. Twilight growled and panted as he took his hand slashing down across the front of Kissa's waist, letting clawed fingers rip the thin fabric encasing her pussy. Her panties fell to the ground on top of the torn skirt she had worn. Kissa tried to arch her back to push Twilight's mass off of her. She gave a garbled laugh, it was as if she were loving every minute of it. She faked a struggle, knowing Twlight's affinity for a scrap like fuck.

"Don't struggle, love." Twilight breathed into her ear, sending curls in the backdraft of his words. "You know it only makes me hornier and you wounded." With that, Twilight lifted Kissa's waist upward to meet his thighs, protruding rock hard cock glistening with pre-cum that had jetted out from the tiny slit on the delicate but perfectly shaped purple monstrosity. He quickly jerked Kissa's legs apart, making her ass jut upward in the air. Delicate pussy lips were opened and the slick wet hole was uncovered. Her clitoris was aching and ever present. The sharp sweet scent of her arousal was great as thick clear and white cum from her own sex lathered her thighs. Kissa could feel the cool air blowing on them and felt chagrined for being aroused as such roughness, when she should experience fear. Holding, Kissa's legs around his shapely muscular waist, Twilight arched his back and thrust into Kissa's wet heat.

There was a low growl and then a moan. The force of the thrust and Twilight's huge size made Kissa wince with pain. Her snug hole clung to his cock as he plowed into her. His gargantuan cock twisted as Kissa's body tried to contort to hold his girth. Twilight thrusted again, a grunt came from his maw as a red tongue lolled out from between fangs to hang at his chin. Kissa's head hit the brick wall again, her hands tied behind her back. She had no way to steady herself. Her body was against the wall and supported by Twilight as he tried to satiate himself with her body. There was the sound of flesh slapping against the stone brick as her cheek grazed it. The flesh had started to flake apart and blood oozed from the wound and began to slide down her cheek and on to the cloth that held her mouth prisoner. Her muffled cry was soon abated by the metallic taste of her own blood as it mingled into the burlap cloth and she braced herself for another hard thrust.

"Yes! Hey, Kissa, you know you are so hot. I've been wanting to ream you so hard." There was a quick moan as Twilight spoke and in between his pelvic gyrations, Kissa could feel his member probing deeper inside of her body. Her head thudded against the wall. Suddenly, Twilight pulled out of her and turned her body around so that Kissa faced him. His massive clawed hands ripped at the shirt she wore and globes of firm white flesh spilled forth from her clothing, pink areola rosy and nipples the same color greeting Twilight with their perkiness.

With a bestial gusto, Twilight secured Kissa against the wall once more, this time her bound hands were the ones to be abused by the dirty bricks. He bent his head and captured one of the twin nipples between his fanged incisor and rolled it around. Electric sparks of passion rolled down her spine as she felt the sharpness of his teeth. Her hips bucked against a solid furred body and that was all that was needed before Twilight plunged his granite hard spear into her dampened hole. Slick streams of her own cum ran down her thighs. Her muffled moans and cries of pain could not match the animal rumblings and curses of Twilight as his lust was being sought. Kissa's lithe body stiffened as her supple thighs fastened around Twilight's hips. The scent of his wild animal musk and her over heated sex tended to swamp their senses filling them with unbridled lust. The other smells and sights of the alley way were knocked out of their mind by the primal urge to copulate.

Twilight let his tongue roll on the edge of the nipple and released it gradually from his mouth. The air had stimulated it. Soft wrinkles of tender skin formed a stiff hard peak. It tingled as Kissa's lean but curvy form shivered. The back of her head hit the brick wall as Twilight violently pummeled into her slick pussy. His body stiffened but his lower half rocked sporadically as he shot of a load of hot sperm into her. Jets of jism began to slip from her cunt and glide down her inner thighs and legs. The moment of Twilight's release came none too soon, as Kissa's own body, delighted at the way, he was using her responded. Her ragged breaths and cries were muffled by the cloth gag, but her face shone a radiant sheen of sweat and was pinkened with excitement.

Kissa felt her body slump to the ground as Twilight lifted her from him and let her slowly fall down upon the pavement and the wet city side street. She looked and saw a small stream of white cream spurt out of his erect member. The faint sound of it falling to the ground was almost musical to her. Twilight towered above her as he suddenly ripped the cloth from Kissa's mouth. His claws rending the fabric sending it from her mouth like a hot knife cutting butter.

"Oh! That was the best fuck I have ever.." There was a sudden gagging sound as Kissa's words were cut off. Twilight groaned as he guided his glorious shaft into her open mouth. He grabbed Kissa's head and pushed it down to the root of his member, heavy distended testicles slapped against her chin. She barely had time to breathe before his meat assailed her.

"You bitch! Shut your mouth and suck me. You give the best head around. " Twilight's gravely voice was mixed with mock contempt and sincere pleasure. He always was lewd with Kissa, it was how they communicated. There was no other way to get his point across and he rather like being rough with her. He knew she could take it. Twilight entangled his clawed hands through Kissa's brown curls. He moved his hand in the perfect rhythm making her keep a steady pace. Kissa let her mouth gobble up the engorged rod. Her brown eyes closed as she tried to keep from gagging. She could take him in her mouth. She had before. The mustiness of his sex drove her mad, her clit was humming even as she was performing this most delicate task. Kissa let her tongue slide over the length of his cock and around the head teasing the glans. The taste of him was a mixture of his own cum and hers. It was delightful to her.

Suddenly, Twilight's body began to jerk violently and a hiss came from his mouth. Kissa let her teeth graze the skin of his spear, then bit into the flesh. Twilight cried out in pain, but then he began to cum. His hips bucked as he fucked her mouth. His pelvis slapped rudely into Kissa's face over and over again. He let go of head and vehemently hit the back of it with his knuckles roughly rapping against Kissa's skull, hard enough to leave a knot. Kissa winced but managed to swallow some of Twilight's nectar before he pulled out and aimed his pulsating cock toward her tits and spouted out another load. Sticky wet jets soaked her flesh but managed to coat her full bust, a stringy mucus like wad hung from one of her nipples.

"Fuck! " Twilight screamed as he held his hose rapidly flaccid snake over Kissa's boobs. He looked down at Kissa's form and his eyes narrowed. "You bit me! You know I like it rough. I've got a surprise for you back at the motel." With that said, Twilight lifted Kissa's form, shadowing her nakedness with his fur as he cradled her against him, his massive paws covering her ass, but a taloned finger scratching along her crack parting the cheeks. His finger found her asshole and he rammed it straight inside quickly and began to fondle it. Kissa gave a cry, but soon began to like the rough play. He walked to the van and briefly let his finger stop exploring the cavern of her ass and opened the door. Twilight placed Kissa in the driver's seat.

He then closed the door and walked around to the side of the van entering it. With his claws, Twilight ripped away the ropes holding Kissa, so that she could drive. Once, her hands were free, Kissa flexed them and smiled. Twilight tossed an old blanket to her and she wrapped herself up in it and started the van and drove off. Kissa's loins burned with anticipation as she looked in the rear view mirror seeing that almost wolfish grin on his face. She watched him lay down on the floor as he always did and she quickly started for the motel to begin her own play time.

(To be continued)