The Bedroom Window

Story Info
Step outside, see a show.
2k words
4.29
22.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Kathy in the kitchen, pounding another tequila shot. That was four. My wife was half Irish, half Norwegian, strawberry blonde and silly when she was drunk. Two shots was enough. Four meant she wouldn't remember much, if anything, of what she did when they hit her.

It was a party of old friends, maybe ten years after we graduated from high school. My buddies all liked Kathy -- she was outgoing and flirtatious and grew up in a house full of brothers. She annoyed other women, usually, with how comfortable she was with herself and men. And her good looks.

There's this thing about Kathy. She has a bit of an exhibitionist streak. We hadn't done much with it, mostly because I was pretty selfish about keeping her fun to myself. She didn't get hammered often, but when she did let's just say her limited inhibitions were pretty much non-existent.

Our hosts had a master bedroom with a big picture window, overlooking their backyard. I had been out there with my friend John before, and remembered looking from the outside at his bedroom window and thinking how cool it would be if say, the drapes were open and his wife gave us a little show.

You know where I'm going here. When Kathy was good and sloshed, I led her into the bedroom to help her pull herself together. My friends were chuckling -- another party casualty. She'd barf or pass out or both and I'd put her to bed while we partied on, they thought. I had a better idea.

In the bedroom, it didn't take much to get Kathy out of her clothes. She's horny when she's drunk, and just a few kisses and some rude groping was about all it took to rev her up. I moved a chair over in front of the window, walked her over and told her to sit.

"What do you want me to do?" she slurred.

I pulled the drapes open. No one was outside the window, just an empty backyard.

"Stay here, in front of the window. I'm going to bring a friend or two outside, and you're going to give us a show."

Kathy's dark blue eyes got wild and she grinned, sloppily.

"What kind of show?"

"A sexy show. I'll close the drapes now, and go back to the party. You think about what you want to do, maybe practice a little behind the drapes, and when you hear a tap on the window, just pull them open and show us how slutty you are."

"Oh. Slutty? You mean . . ."

"It's okay with me. These guys are all good friends of mine. It's just for fun, and you'll be safe behind the glass."

"Wow."

"Hey, if you chicken out it's okay, too. Just don't open the drapes. Simple enough?"

"Okay."

I pulled the drapes closed and kissed her hard, rubbing my hand down into my wife's crotch and working on her pussy for bit. She still had her bra and panties on, but they were sheer and left little to the imagination.

"Better lock this door behind me so nobody walks in on you," I said as I left to return to the party. Kathy giggled.

Now, we had wives and girlfriends at this party, so some discretion was necessary. I picked two guys Kathy liked a lot -- Orlando and Kent. The pretense was that we we're going outside to smoke a joint. That part was easy. I led them close to the window so that Kathy could hear us talking.

Before I could tell the guys what was up or tap on the glass, the drapes whipped open. There was Kathy, already out of her bra, walking directly in front of us on the other side of the window.

"Whoa," said Orlando.

"She wants to give you guys a little show," I said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Well that's something you don't see every day," said Kent.

"Enjoy yourselves." I said, and lit up a joint.

Kathy held her boobs and leered at us. Then she spun backward and yanked down her panties to give us a moon shot, shook her butt and threw her hair around. Then she paused with her back to us, maybe making up her mind about something, maybe getting up her courage. Then down went her panties. She stepped out of them and walked up to the window fully nude.

"Hi guys!" she said through the glass.

I was mortified, worrying that someone inside could hear her. I held my finger to my lips in the 'be quiet' gesture.

"Oh!" Kathy laughed and ran her hands through her long hair.

I handed the joint to Kent and said, "I'm pretty lucky."

"She's amazing," he replied. Orlando just stared speechlessly.

Kathy wriggled around a bit and made kissy faces at us, just having a little fun and when I figured she was about done and ready to pull the drapes on us, she bumped into the chair and lost her balance.

She grabbed an arm on the chair and wound up plopping her bottom into it, legs akimbo. Which gave my friends a bit of a look at her vulva. And then a much better look when Kathy shot me a crazy-drunk grin and draped her legs over the arms of the chair.

I suppose I should pause here and explain that Kathy has one of those "porn star" pussies. She's strawberry blonde, so her fine china are pink and pretty and her labia majora are plump and smooth and well, the thing is practically an art object.

"Oh my lord," Orlando said as Kent handed him the joint.

Kathy held her legs open by the knees and glared at us in some drunken imitation of the models she had seen in my porn mags. She liked to read the dirty stories out loud to me. What a fun wife I had.

This had to be making her horny, I figured, so what happened next wasn't as much of a surprise for me as it was for my friends. My wife's hands drifted down her legs, down her thighs, and eventually down to her vulva. I knew it. She had to masturbate.

That was the exhibition game we had been playing for a while. Kathy didn't know how to do it (I'm serious!) before she met me. I "installed the buttons," as she said when it came to getting herself off, because I taught her how to do it. She liked when I "made" her masturbate while I watched.

So there she was, going to town on her clit again in front of me -- and a couple of other guys this time. Orlando and Kent were goggle-eyed. I was pretty sure their wives weren't quite so brazen.

The joint came back to me and I contemplated the beauty of women as Kathy worked away at herself. She adjusted in the chair in a way that made her sex even more exposed, latched on to a nipple with her free hand and closed her eyes.

That's when John, whose bedroom she was performing in, decided to step outside and join us.

Kathy, John and I had lived together in an apartment back in college. Kathy wasn't exactly modest around the place, let's just say. At first John was worried when he told me he had seen Kathy's boobs when she was napping topless on our bed.

"Girls always know when their puppies are out," I told him. "If you saw them, it was because she wanted you to see. She gets a kick out of this kind of stuff. Don't worry about it."

After he talked to me I told Kathy that it would be okay if she wanted to just wear underwear around the apartment. The next time we saw her she had on some sheer nylon that frankly displayed her nipples and vulva. John looked at me when she walked out of room into the kitchen and I said, "Just treat her like it's normal and you'll get to see all you want."

It was kind of unfair. John's girlfriend at the time was a bit religious and maybe half as hot as Kathy. And she wasn't around to relieve the sexual tension like Kathy did for me. John married the gal and she was the one who was pouring shots for Kathy.

I never knew how much John got to see and never asked. So when he wasn't too freaked out by Kathy's window show I kind of figured it out.

"Hmmm," John said as he stood with us in front of the glass. Kathy's stomach was heaving inward and out, which I knew meant she was on the edge of orgasm. She arched and froze and then pumped her hips a bit as she subsided.

And then the drapes snapped closed. Except Kathy hadn't got up from the chair. Orlando and Kent didn't catch what happened -- they were too stupefied by Kathy's masturbation show -- but I immediately whipped my head toward John and saw his huge grin.

"Wait," he said to me. I frowned at him curiously.

In short order the drapes rolled back open. Kathy was gone and John's wife, Cindy, strode in front of the window fully clothed, wagging her finger at us.

John burst out laughing. I thought I had it figured out but then Cindy started to disrobe. She glared at John and I and ignored Orlando and Kent, who were shaking their heads at each other.

It was weird. I was okay with showing off Kathy -- it was a turn on and I was proud to show off what a hot wife I had. Now it was purely strange, seeing John's wife down to her underwear and standing there with her hands on her hips frowning at us.

"What the hell?" I heard myself say. Then I saw what she wanted. Cindy was moving her hand up and down, imitating a male jerking off.

"Get 'em out, boys, unless you want your women to find out what you've been up to," John said.

Then Kathy was back and the window, still nude, saying a little too loudly, "Let's go!" and pointing at our hard-ons. She laughed out loud when I reached down and undid my pants.

"Oh fuck," Kent said. Orlando had his out of his fly already. Kent looked at me, and over at Orlando, and then gave in.

John, the bastard, turned back to go into the house and said, "I'll just make sure nobody accidentally comes out here."

Cindy sat in the chair and smiled. Kathy kept one eye on us jerking off as she leaned down to kiss Cindy, then pulled the straps on her bra off her shoulders. Cindy sat still, watching us, as she let Kathy pull the front of her bra down to expose her breasts.

When my wife kneeled to pull off Cindy's panties, it was too much for me. I ejaculated and damn if the stuff didn't splatter on the window. Kathy laughed too loudly again and Cindy stared back and forth at Kent and Orlando's cocks.

The weed, the orgasm and the whole surreal scene had me reeling. I couldn't believe what was happening when Kathy stuck her face into Cindy's crotch, pointed her rear at us and used her hands to spread herself so wide we could see her open vagina.

That was it for Kent and Orlando, who, after seeing my sperm hit the glass, went ahead and tried to shoot theirs all over it. A lot of their stuff landed in the general area of my wife's gorgeous fuckhole.

Cindy watched and came almost immediately as the guys finished, gripping Kathy by the hair and bucking in the chair.

Then John appeared, grinned, flipped us the bird and yanked the drapes closed.

None us guys looked at each other as we dealt with our dripping dicks and getting ourselves looking presentable enough to make way back to the party. We parted and I rounded up a beer while I waited for Kathy, Cindy and John to reappear.

When they didn't, I wandered my way back to their bedroom door just as all three were coming out -- John looking smug and satisfied, Cindy smiling knowingly and Kathy looking sheepish.

I still didn't know what was going on, but I found out later.

And that's another story.