The Beekeeper's Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
More from the newbie dominatrix and her eager partner.
1.1k words
4.36
5.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I'm still figuring out how to use this so bear with me. I can't seem to fit everything into one chapter/ page so these will all come with abrupt endings until I can figure out how to make them cohesive.***

*****

Tied up for a week...?

"You mean lock me up? Please lock me up Mistress."

Her face felt hot. This is hard. How do you keep someone turned on when you're clueless on how to do so? You fake like you know what you're doing.

"You think begging me for a punishment and then assuming you get one, gets you anywhere slut? Do it again and I won't hesitate to put you in your place. I meant what I said."

Her sharpness caught his attention. Then she came down hard. Her whip left him stinging but writhing in his pleasure.

"Please Mistress mo-"

She came down hard again. Heat spread across his exposed backside. She came down too far and had struck the base of his cock making him cry out.

"You neglect to remember I told you to start counting. I'll start over this one last time, but mess up again and I'll do more than whip your right little ass."

She couldn't recognize her own voice and even she was starting to believe the threats she was making.

She ran the ends of the whip down his spine, teasing him more. She went further raking them down his tailbone. His cock throbbed vehemently. He wanted to tear the bindings she tied him in and break her to pieces. But he also wanted to see how far she would go to fulfill his fantasies.

She came down hard once more.

"One."

They went on like this for some time. With each time she went harder. On the last strike she ran her fingers across his back. She traced the outline of his shoulders and spine. She went a softly as she could, watching his body quiver underneath her touch. She could see the desperation setting in to his body. She trailed her finger down lower and lower toying and the precum dripping from the tip of his waiting and very eager cock. She swirled her finger around at the very top, moving in slow circle around the small opening. It made him bury his face into the pillow to cover the moans leaking from him. His body twisted and writhed in pleasure. She stopped and then squeezed each of his balls gently.

Then brought her whip up, swinging it down hard but stopping before hit his skin. His body, a coward to the sound of her tool.

She chuckled to herself.

"What's wrong dear? I thought you wanted more."

She came down harder than any of the other times. She could see the red blazing itself across his ass.

"SIX."

He screamed out.

She panicked when she saw his body sink lower into the bed. She undid the silk tie covering his eyes and then started to untie his hands but he stopped her.

"No. I'm fine. You're just... God you're so perfect. Please, please don't stop now."

She smiled. He wanted more. What else could she do? She struggled at first but then the thought came to her.

She untied him but only from the bed frame. His hands were still linked together.

"Under the books on the shelf there's a black case. Bring it to me."

He was confused but did as he was told. He struggled to move things without being able to separate his hands but eventually he got the case and brought to the bed. She pulled a key ring from the drawer next to her and used a small gold key to unlock the case. She opened it and first pulled out a small clear vial, then a set of thick silk straps. Finally she pulled out a long, thick, black object with two ends that connected in the middle.

"Do you know what this is?"

She said softly.

He shook his head.

"No Mistress."

She toyed with one end. Wrapping her hand around its awkward width and began stroking it. Trying to looked at him as seductively while stroked a dildo was proving to be more challenging than she thought. She fumbled with it and dropped it.

He chuckled lightly at her. Sometimes he wondered how he got so lucky.

She gave him a half defeated look.

And then it hit him.

"Mistress...?"

He asked softly.

"Yes slut?"

"Is that.. for me..?"

He half whispered. She'd really listened when he said he wanted to be fucked.

She smiled. His eyes grew big taking in the length of the toy. He had jokingly said one day that they should try pegging, but now she wondered if he had been serious.

"Yes. Well, and for me. See normally I would get pleasure from fucking you with a toy. But this one is special."

She gently wrapped the thick silk around her like she'd practiced all week. Then she opened the clear vial and poured some of the gel inside onto her hands and then on to the bottom length of the toy. She laid back propping herself up against the pillows and beckoned her lover to come closer. She ran her finger across the waist band of her suddenly wet panties.

"Be a good boy and help me take these off, stud."

He undid the small tie they had at the front, then he pulled them down just barely, leaning in, he looked up to her with pleading eyes.

"May I...?"

She brought his face close to hers and brushed her soft supple lips against his. The heat between them grew. She ran her lips gently across his before giving him the gentlest kisses he'd ever been given. It enveloped into something passionate each other try to sink deeper into the other. They weren't two people anymore, the heat between them burned like one huge fire. She started to pull back slowly. Kissing him slower and more deeply until she was barely touching his lips with hers. Then she gave him another small soft kiss.

"Yes. You may."

He kissed his way down her chest moving more quickly as to not keep her waiting any longer. He began again. Slowly pulling the waist band down he kissed his way to her thighs, slowly moving onward as he pulled her panties off. She glistened in the candle lit room. His mouth watered at the sight of her so ready, so close. He reached to touch her dripping sex but she pushed him away.

"Now slut, let me show you how this works."