The Begging and The Dark

Story Info
Erotica Short Story.
912 words
4.38
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop there!" panting huskily as the sweat kept trickling all over her skin, the flesh torn and red gave off such heat on the surface but nothing compared to the intensity felt at her very core.

Kneeling on the dirty concrete floor..

"Don't stop there!"

Wrists bound behind her back tightly with rope that continues to follow down her spine, criss-crossing around the ankles, kept taught but in no way blocks any means of penetrating. In no means blocks the cold air that tantalisingly taunts her cunt when it's abandoned.

Legs spread, cunt gaping. Her mouth gasping...

"Don't stop there!"

That plea, the pathetic begging was both a massive turn on and equally amusing.

Those big eyes, in fear of being left so close, hanging tortuously on the edge, were beautiful, knowing she had nothing but have him move her to his own rhythm, to dance to his sensual wantings.

She had no power, it was all given, needing for him to use it for his own gain.

"Don't stop there!"

It was such a phrase that shadowed all others, the way her desperate cries lingered in the air and in the mind of the giver and the receiver with the juicy essence lubricated between her thighs too. Everything around her smelt a musky, sticky sweetness.

He had to pull himself back from just devouring her from how she looked, vulnerable, desperate and appetizing; to know that he could just leave her like that.

At the same time he knew her taste, how much she could take and how he could ravage her over and over again, to push her even further by not allowing her to cum and that he was going to force her to squirt whether she wanted to or not for the whole night, the mess she was going to make, over and over again. He wondered how long she could try to hold out for.

How long before she begged him to stop from her own fatigue.

He would have no intention of giving in to her pleas.

Punishment has no mercy and she knew this from the time before.

Even the cold air was fucking her, she would buck and twitch, she would gasp and shiver.

Her pussy was sorely aching to be ruined.

The idea played around his head, this was planned as a punishment for a recent behaviour he doesn't tolerate.

She thought he had forgotten, that this was still just their usual session of domination.

Now was the difficult choice he had to make, how many times, even after satisfying himself with her body earlier, how many times could he force her to cum.

To see the shame, the disappointment of seeing how pained failing his task would cause.

The humiliation.

"Don't stop there!"

He thought to himself: Oh my darling, I have no intention of stopping.

He pulled the blindfold from his back pocket, walked over to her and circled a couple of times, leaving the silk blind fold to touch her skin, knowing it was gentle, caressing her skin so delicately.

Another way to torture her.

The lighter it traced across her, the more ticklish it became, causing her moans to become of further frustration.

Licking his lips at the disdain of her pose was the last she saw as he finally deprived her of seeing his presence.

She had been disobedient so she had no right to view him anymore.

Not for this part..

Her body altered once he left her into the soft blackness along with hearing now becoming more astute to his movements, head cocking in search of where she thought he was in the room.The warehouse made every noise to sound both close and far.

Her aroused nipples rising and falling with each deep breath she took, while she nervously waited on what he was going to do next..

With a whimper, with curiosity, with need.. That one phrase tried to slip from her tongue. Only managing to make in-audible groans when he brought the fuck machine into play.

No intentions of having it plough her.. Yet.

Teasing was something that she couldn't abide, always with the one primary mindset that resonated in her very core.

The "If you want to fuck me then just take me now, hard and rough, make me feel what you do days later".

So ensuring the machine only penetrated the edge of her cunt would wind her up beautifully while also to keep her on edge sexually.

He could just leave her right now, return in the morning and his little slut would be still horny, still wildly thirsty.

Rampant for his touch and to serve him.

He still had the plan for making her fail, wanting her to squirt over and over again, to see the shame in her eyes.

That should be enough to ensure her of never failing him in the future.

Already her hips bucked for her cunt to be closer.

Face in turmoil from the teasing.

"Your only task is that you can't squirt, understand?" Harshly telling her while pinching her nipples.

"Yes Master, I wont squirt Master, please, please just devour me Master" whimpering with sexual frustration.

"Ha, we will see how well your attempts shall last and I will fucking devour you when I feel like it, when I think you deserve it .."

The fuck machine would only use her for a short time period, before he moved on to other ideas..