The Begining

Story Info
A decent into femdom control.
2.8k words
4.01
44.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Copycat88
Copycat88
25 Followers

Throughout the years, she loved to tease me. Tonight was no different, she brought me to the edge of yet another orgasm without letting me finish. She loves doing this to me, making me almost cum then stopping, bringing me to the edge then stopping. Whenever she does that I would confess to the killing of Kennedy, where Hoffa was buried or just about anything else she wanted to get information on.

Tonight she was asking me to reveal some of my darkest fantasies and in that moment of weakness and though pure truth I confessed to wanting to see her get fucked hard by another man.

Her gaze caught mine and it was a look like a startled deer, 'really' she said you want to watch me to fuck someone else?'

'Yeah', I said 'the thought of watching your pussy being fucked by a hard cock was something i have always thought about but did you have the guts to tell you cuz I'm really not quite sure how you'd react.'

We had always discussed having a three way, usually with another woman, but this was the first time I had mentioned having another man for her.

We had experimented early in our relationship with casual sexual encounters with other couples, always with great fun always with true respect, and always realizing that sex and love are two separate things.

This is the first time I've ever expressed out loud my desire to see her with another man. As she sat there with my cock gingerly in her fingers on the edge of an orgasm she looked in my eyes and flick her tongue across the tip of my dick her eyes staring up at mine

'You don't want me to suck his cock like this?'

You want me to suck a cock in front of you?

You want me to have another cock deep inside me?

You want to have a cock cum inside me?

The answer to all the above wouldn't part my lips, the words are too hard to say, then she slowly stroked my cock and brought me to the point if no return again ... Then stopped...

'Yes' I quietly said yes.

You could tell that the thought intrigued her and made her wet. Her eyes questioning as she reached down and sucked my cock hard until I blew an orgasm that surprise both of us.

The next day while at work, she texted me and asked me if I remembered our conversation from the night before, I said that I had and what is she wants to know she said that we'll let's discuss it when you get home. I told her that discussing it face to face without the excruciating pleasure of being near orgasm was not something that I can do, if this discussion were to happen we would have to discuss it via email or text where I can be a little more honest and open.

She agreed and we carried on texting back and forth opening up a little more each time. We agreed that if we were to do this, we had to have mutual consent and mutually agreed rules.

The Rules

She got to choose the guy or couple, I could have some input but the final choice was hers.

We would keep our private life private. No sharing emails or cell numbers with any party.

I would get to participate as she saw fit. I might only get to watch or fully participate, but to what extent was up to her.

We would reevaluate after each episode to make sure we were having a healthy fun and safe experience.

So after looking at several adult dating websites we settled on one, and set up our profile. Nothing overly kinky but if you read between the lines, you knew what we were after.

We chatted and she said that if I was a very good boy someday I would get to see her filled to stretching with a big fat dick. And one day you might even get to lick the creamy cum from her pussy. Well I'd think it would be the least I could do. If she got the cock.. I should help you get her clean.

So she had chosen to meet a guy that had shown a particular interest in us, at a local watering hole... The story she told him was that her husband was out of town, but she couldn't wait to meet him. They set a time and place for the meet...

And by pre arraignment I went early to the meeting place and waited for her to arrive.

I immediately recognized the internet stud from his pictures He was in his mid 40's, medium build and about 6'2... he was no underwear model, but attractive enough. He had sent us a few pics so we knew he was very well hung which was a great thing for the my wife. He was just a pawn in our sex games and that he was as disposable as a dildo, and he was OK with that.

He sat nervously on a bar stool situated so that he would be able to see her when she arrived. When she walked into the bar, he quickly stood up and waved her over to his location. As they stood making quick introductions, he motioned for them to take a more secluded corner booth.

Drinks were ordered and I could tell that they were both unsure of the situation as both of them were nervously laughing and paying an extraordinary attention to their drinks.

While they were distracted I moved to another seat in the bar that gave me a perfect line of sight into their booth. Over the next hour the drinks flowed and I could see my wife loosen up. Her hand occasionally grabbed his forearm, or she touched his shoulder as she laughed at some comment he made. He too was reciprocal in his touching of her. A slight pat here are little motion there... They were also sitting a lot closer than they had been, and leaning in to listen to each others conversation. From my vantage I could not hear what they said.. But their body language was speaking volumes.

Each gesture, each touch, advanced upon the last until his hand was now rubbing her knee and slowly making its way up her thigh. I saw her reach under the table and I was sure that she would brush his advanced aside, when I noticed she was hiking her skirt up so he could get at her hot flesh.

There i was watching from across the room, as a man was about to put his hands up my wife's skirt, and the excitement was almost too much to bear. As I felt my cock stiffen in my pants in anticipation.

Hidden in the corner booth of this local watering hole I was watching as a stranger was dipping fingers into my wife's eager dripping pussy, and it wasn't hard to tell she was near orgasm as her eyes were closed and she was gripping the edges of the booth so hard I was afraid she was going to tear the leather off its backing.

As she looked like she was going to explode right there in the booth, she reached down and grabbed his hand and made him stop before she gushed all over the table. She whispered something in his ear and he quickly jumped up and moved to the bar to pay the tab. The two of them walked out the door with her holding on to his arm as if she were unstable on her feet.

I also quickly paid my tab and followed them out at a safe and unnoticeable distance.

They walked over to what I presumed was his car and he opened the passenger door for her to get in but she hesitated to do so... Which made me happy... Since we had agreed in advance that anything that would happen tonight had to be on the premises, mostly for her safety but partially for our enjoyment.

Realizing that they weren't leaving he leaned on the fender of his car and pulled her to him in a close embrace. As he moved in to kiss her she pulled down the top of her dress to expose her ample breasts to his gaze.

He was all over her body touching her breasts and kissing every inch of skin she had exposed. slowly he kissed down her neck and slid his hands down her body freeing her breasts to the air and his hungry mouth. After feasting on her nipples long enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm he moved his hands farther down her body and up her skirt to reveal her hips and what should have been the top of her pubic hair if she had any.

His hands followed the dress down her body caressing the swell of her hips and feeling her ass for the first time.

While he was leaned back on the hood of his car, her dress pulled up, her top half off... He hurriedly undid his pants. For the first time she got to see his member in the blueish light of the parking lot lights. It was as advertised a beautiful 7 1/2 inch perfect cock. As she stroked it quickly got as hard as the glass toys she had in her drawer at home.

She quickly dropped to her knees and took his member into her mouth and brought him to full attention...

It was at this moment that he became aware of their rather public display, and pulled her up to him... He stood with his pants down around his ankles and comically waddled the two of them to the back of his car to find a little more concealment.

When they were more covered by the car, and shielded by the trees from the lights of the parking lot, he pushed her forward so that he could move in behind her...

Her bare breasts were now pressed into the cold steel of the trunk on his car. And even though I was more than fifty feet away, and sitting in my car, I could hear her squeal at the sensation of the cool metal against her hardened nipples.

In one deft move he pushed her shoulders down with one hand and with the other he pulled up her skirt. The skill of that move was completely undone by the next. In his haste to get her skirt up, he forgot to pull her panties off and was struggling to either pull them to one side or to pull them all the way off.

He fumbled around for what seemed a long time till she took matters in hand and slid her panties down to her ankles. Wasting no time he moved it and slid his hard cock into her now dripping wet slit.

Slowly at first but with increasing speed he began to thrust deeper and deeper into her, and as he pounded her from behind she struggled for something to hold onto lest the two of them. Slide of the well waxed trunk of his car.

As their pace quickened they were now moving the car rhythmically and were in perfect harmony with its sway. As she was getting filled by this new cock, she looked up, and looked in my direction. She couldn't see me directly, (I had purposely chosen my own dark corner to park in.) But she new I was watching. A look of pure lust filled her as she was getting pounded like she rarely gets.

Although this internet stud had a nice cock he was no porn star and it became very apparent that he was getting close to cumming. As his pace quickened she turned and said something to him and he stiffened and bucked a few more times as a look of relief crossed his face...

He stood there for a few moments rubbing the small of her back and her ass, which I'm sure he just made a mess of as she slowly raised herself up to her elbows then her hands. As she did so her breasts hung glistening with the dew that had covered his trunk lid.

He reached around and filled his hands with her tits, and gave them a quick rub and rolled each nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

She reached up and put her hands over his to keep him from pinching too hard...they both lifted the heft of the breasts as they rubbed them around.

She quickly pulled her top up and reached down and pulled her panties into place, and dropped her skirt. Before he had even put his now softening cock away, she was fully dressed... Albeit a little disheveled, and well fucked, but presentable.

He was able to reach down and pull up his pants and get his shirt from looking like he got dressed in the dark. They stood there for a moment and looked at each other, then she reached up and held his face giving him a light kiss, and turned on her heels and started walking to her car.

She quickly got in, started the car and hurriedly left the parking lot, before he did. I quickly followed...

Then there was the first text.

HER: DID YOU WATCH?

ME:YES, I SAW THE WHOLE THING

HER:DID YOU LIKE THE SHOW?

ME: IT WAS SO FUCKING HOT!

ME: HOW ARE YOU FEELING? ARE YOU OK?

HER: SLUTTY, WELL FUCKED. BUT STILL IN NEED.

ME: WHAT DO YOU NEED?

HER: ABOUT THREE MORE ORGASMS, AND SOMEONE TO CLEAN UP ALL THE CUM IN MY PUSSY.

It wasn't until that moment that I realized that he didn't cum on her ass that he had filled her pussy with his jizz.

HER: I'M PULLING OVER INTO THIS PARK. DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT BLANKET IN YOUR TRUNK?

ME: YES

HER: GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE GET HOME, YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN ME UP NOW.

She was ahead of me and pulled onto the park first and was at my drivers door before I was even stopped...

It was incredible! She exclaimed. I was so scared and excited at the same time. He wanted to take me back to his place, but I told him that I couldn't go, but if he wanted to fuck me, he had to do it right here in the parking lot.

He also wanted to make some small talk, but while sitting in the bar I just thought 'to hell with it. Just fuck him and move on this guy ain't no conversationalist.'

How much did you get to see she asked... All of it I said.

Well what you didn't hear was him telling me he was going to pull out, and I told him to fill me with his cream... So now you get to clean this mess up and make me cum!

I pulled the blanket out and we half ran to a place where we couldn't be easily seen. She laid down on the blanket and pulled up her skirt and I could see she was wet from her ankles to her belly button...

Crap I said... He came all over you!

No most if that is from me squirting, his pants are going to need a good washing too..

Reaching into her panties, and rubbing her swollen pussy, she dabbed her fingers in the goo that he had left...

This is all him, bring your tongue down here and suck it out of me, and don't miss a drop.

I eagerly buried my face in her musky mons and began to lick in earnest. As I licked sucked and nuzzled her soft pussy, she told me how wonderful it was to get fucked by a big cock, and just being bent over and having him pound her was almost more than she could handle. She said a couple times her knees almost gave out.

As I slurped up the mixture of juices she was storing, she bucked her hips, arched her back and came to a wonderful orgasm... All while my mouth was attached to her like we were glued together.

She came at least two more times while I cleaned up after her first full fledged stranger fuck...

Now she said... I guess you need to cum too?

I'd like to I said.

Well since you have been such a good husband and let me get pounded good and hard. And cleaned up afterward. It's the least I can do.

We then traded places so I was lying on my back and gave me a tremendous long slow, blow job with at least two fingers in my ass.

The whole time looking into my eyes and telling me how much she loved his big fat cock...and how next time I might get to help...

But that's a different story.

Copycat88
Copycat88
25 Followers