The Beginning

Story Info
Teenage virgin is seduced by the unholy.
1.7k words
3.91
81.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not such a bad evening, Tammy and I (Dawn of course) had just became of age and were preparing for our coming out party being which is held once a year at the town hall. "Dawn love, your blonde hair is getting to long, it should be cut again, just above the shoulders," Tammy chatted as she brushed me... Tam is totally in love with me, I know she is a lesbian.

We grew up together and the best of friends. Kissing and hugging all the time. I love her to, but tonight I really want a man... I was busy with my cranberry lipstick on my pout lips. My black mascara and pink eye shadow made me feel sexy and hopeful the boys would yearn for me. Still a virgin, I was wanted to break free and become a women. All 5'2" of me at 106 pounds was feeling wild tonight. My 32b bra felt tight and I knew my period was not far away. I looked at my flat tummy and rubbed it.

My pink eyelash panties clung to my hips. I stood up and wiggled myself into my gray square-peg dress. It fit snuggly and stopped short enough to expose my knees and a good part of my thighs. Soon it was time to go and we left walking to the hall. Tam and I always held hands, hugging and kissing. I could only dream of what was to be.

At the hall, we went directly to the bar area with the intention of drinking a Tom Collins, being vodka, dad and mom wouldn't know their daughter was living it up. Well as we approached, Tam ordered a Tom Collins and as I was going to say "Make it two," I felt a warm sensation and I looked into the eyes of the bartender and my words were, "I'll have a coke.".. his eyes were powerful, like I had never felt before... he need a good tanning session... his stare commanded my attention... Of course, I tried to change the order, but the warm feeling and power of the bartender seemed to have control over me.

So all-night as I went to the bar, sometimes just to stand there, I kept being flush and confused. Many a boy asked me to dance and I refused them all. Not what I had intended to do. The night passed quickly and Tammy came over and asked me to take a cab home alone. She was leaving with her new man... what Tammy with a boy, no way. What is going on... Me, I walked home alone and the weird sensation continued. I kept rubbing my belly and breasts as I walked and my thoughts were on the bartender. I arrived home and was in a cold sweat. As I entered, dad and mom were in bed... dad is such a jerk for a step-father... he usually stays up and waits for me... thank god for no curfew tonight...

I went directly to the bathroom, stripped my cloths and stepped into the shower. I shaved under my arms and legs, although I had done this earlier. My mound hair had never required care. My mind was restless and I found myself pressing my mound and running my hand thought my pubic hairs as if combing them for display. My finger found my g spot... oh where is Tammy now, I really need her to slumber with tonight... I wonder what the bartenders name is... oh so cute... Joseph????? Why did I think of that name, I don't know anyone named Joseph. The water ran off my firm breasts which have no bounce and I pinched my brown nipples until they were erect.

When the water turned cold, I dried and walked out of the bathroom nude,... why am I naked... walking down the hall to my bedroom. My parent's bedroom door opened and dad appeared in the hallway. He had not seen me nude since I was a child, but it didn't bother me. I walked up to dad and have him a hug. We always kissed on the lips (briefly), but as we hugged, I felt his erection against me and I placed my mouth on his neck and sucked... strange, why am I doing this... and we parted. "Good night Dawn," was the only response from dad. "Good night dad," was mine and I continued to walk naked to my bedroom.

I closed the door and put on my white silk pj's, pulled the blanket back and lay on my back... oh god, and I wanted a man tonight, for the first time... and quickly fell asleep. Sometime in the night, I felt the warmth come back to my body. I knew I was feeling my breasts and moaning. As I opened my eyes, I was looking at man, standing at the foot of my bed. "Get out," I shouted. The man did not speak. Before I could scream, our eyes made contact and I felt the heat from his pupils and his irises were moving red objects.... oh he is so handsome, so powerful, I must be dreaming... I was spell bound and sweat poured from my temple.

My lips became dry and my mouth craved for water. Our eyes remained locked together and soon I was nude... how can I be naked before him, who striped me naked?... As I tried to keep my legs together so he could not rape me, they soon were spread wide, with the bottom of my feet flat on the bed. My knees were raised and suddenly, it felt like two whips were stuck across my legs and they were spread even further apart. My arms were held away from my body by some unknown force. My hips were being raised and I was exposed... no, this is not right. Wake up Dawn... I'm in heat. Please don't let this dream end... The man opened his black cloak and my eyes moved from his to stare at his shaft. It was fully erect and appeared to have a knot at the end, much like Tammy's dog Rex. His belly was full of course hair and he came forward on to me.

I did not feel his heavy weight, just the feel of his body on my flat belly and breasts. His lips touched mine and we kissed as lovers. When his mouth opened, my tongue enters his mouth. I felt the roof of his mouth, his tongue, and his teeth. My tongue touched a sharp eyetooth and then the other. His tongue entered me and touched my throat. Our saliva mixed and I was drunk in fear and excitement. I wanted him for my lover. I felt my legs being pulled even wider apart and he raised. I looked and seen his magnificent shaft aimed at my vagina. He thrust forward in great speed and power.

His thrust broke though my hymen and his knot breached my hole.... aahhh I know we are tied... like dogs... We were locked together and I felt his throbbing penis. His knot and width were massaging my g spot. I screamed and screamed in joy and our bodies clung together as one. His was massaging my breasts, my hands were set free and I clung to his back, raking my fingernails across his back. I could not touch his skin, only his matted hair. My legs became wrapped tightly around his buttocks and I pushed him deeper into me. My vagina muscles stoked his knot and shaft.

His lips came towards mine. I opened my mouth in expectation. "Kiss me, my lover," I whispered as I closed my eyes for the first time. I felt him brush my lips and swiftly I felt my face being turned towards my right shoulder. The left side of my neck lay ready for his kiss. "AUGH... ," I moaned as I felt a sharp pain and I felt his mouth sucking on me. His eye teeth pierced my skin, deep into my flesh. I felt a sensation that can't be explained and a peace that I had never felt. I knew my man, my master... my Joseph?... was drawing my life from me and I wanted him to have my body. His hips pounded me harder and I exploded in my first organism. I messaged his knot and suddenly, I felt a flood of liquid deep inside of my womb. It was like a faucet being turned on. More and more of my master's seed was spilled into me.

His sucking slowed and my heart beat was hardly a whimper. I was near death and I wanted my master to take all of me. I felt the dampness of my blood leaking from his full mouth.

My master departed from me and suddenly my legs were raised by some power and not a drop of seed was wasted from my body. My neck felt damp. I could not speak. With my legs extended in air, I felt the lips of my master on my pussy lips... he has sealed my pussy lips so his sperm remains deep inside of me... His cock was inches from my open mouth. I looked upward towards his testicles and cock. I seen my dew and his seed, my blood and I waited to clean him... For naught... My master left as he came, without a word. How he left I do not know. I continued to be raised until I felt a pain in my tummy. I knew that my master's seed had found an egg and now I carried.

My legs fell to the bed and I felt like life was leaving me... I touched my neck and felt the bites... this must be blood on me... is it his... is it mine... I took my wet finger and placed it inside my mouth and licked it clean of its wetness... oh I am so at peace... the remained of his sperm left my pussy and entered my body... I dreamed of my rapist... and I heard a loud knock on my door. "Are you OK Dawn?," was the sound of my step-father.

"Yes daddy, I just need rest," were the last words that night as I fell into a deep sleep...