The Beginning

Story Info
Ride home leads to romance for two college students.
2.1k words
4.21
24.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a very happy woman. I have the most wonderful man in my life. His name is Carlos and he is the most gorgeous man I have ever met. He is my heart. There are times like tonight when I just lie here and think about him and the first day we met. It was magic?

It was a rainy day and the first day of class. I was about ten minutes late and soaking. I was wearing a long black dress, which hugged my hips just right, and my skin glistening from the wet raindrops. My hair was pulled up so the cool air from the air conditioner sent a chill through me when it hit the back of my neck. The dress was satin with spaghetti strings, which left my arms without protection from the air. All the seats were taken in the back, so I had to take a seat up front. At the break I got the notes that I missed from the beginning of class, and was copying them down. Then all of a sudden I felt someone tapping me lightly on my shoulder.

Excuse me, but could you pass me the pencil? That's it on the floor, I can't seem to reach it.

As I leaned over to pick up the pencil, I met his gaze. He was gorgeous I thought. I felt lost in his big brown eyes and his dimpled smile. Excuse me, he said, my pencil. Oh, I'm sorry, I got a little distracted, I said, blushing. I noticed, he said, smiling at me. As he reached for his pencil his hand brushed gently against mine, sending a chill throughout my body. My name is Carlos, he said to me as he reached to shake my hand. It's nice to meet you Carlos, my name is Bridgett. During the whole time, I was lost in those big brown eyes of his and then his lips caught my attention as he said my name. Bridgett, that's a pretty name. It fits you, he said. Thank you, I said as he still held on to my hand. You live on campus, don't you, he asked. How can you tell, I asked him.

Well, when you walked in I noticed you were wet from the rain and how you dress clung to your body. So I figured that you must have walked a long way to be as wet as you are. Well, yes I do live on campus and I can't believe you noticed all that, I said to him. You mean to tell me, that if the most beautiful woman I've ever seen walked through that door, her skin is wet, and wearing the sexiest dress I've ever seen, I'm not supposed to notice. Is that what you are saying to me? I blushed and we both laughed. He gathered his books and moved to the seat next to me. As class continued we glanced at each other sometimes catching each other staring. The whole time I'm wondering what it would be like to be in a relationship with him. He is sweet, nice, gorgeous, intelligent, and just being around him turned me on.

It's still raining, would you like a ride home? I won't take no for an answer, he said to me after class. Well, I don't know, I really don't want you going out of you way, I said. Are you kidding me? I would die at the thought of you walking in this weather. So will you please let me do this for you, he asked me. I thought to myself, with those eyes how could I not say yes. Ok, fine, I responded. With that we both ran to his car under the umbrella. We were so close, skin against skin. His cologne was like a love potion, it turned me on, making me wet. He walked me to the passenger side of the car and unlocked the door. I quickly climbed in as he shut the door behind me and walked over to the driver side of the car. As he climbed in the car and was trying to close the umbrella, I noticed how sexy he looked. He was wearing loose fitting jeans that really showed off his firm butt and a white polo shirt that was now wet and clung to his body showing off his strong arms and masculine chest. I wanted so badly to reach out for him, take him in my arms and never let go.

Hello, earth to Bridgett. Where were you just then, he said, smiling at me. Oh my, I'm sorry, did you say something? My mind is just out there right now, I?m sorry, I responded, embarrassed. That's okay, don't be sorry, my mind does that sometimes to. But I was asking if you would like to go out for dinner, and before you say anything, I know we barely know each other but it. I raised my hand and slowly but gently placed my finger on his lips. It feels so right, doesn't it, I responded. He responded by smiling and nodding his head. I would love to go but I really would like to get out of these wet clothes. Yea, that sounds like a good idea, he said, but I didn't hear a word. I was thinking about his smile and those lips, my God those lips.

We arrived at my apartment. He dropped me off in the front of the building and went to find a parking space. I stood there nervously. Carlos returned shaking the rain from the umbrella. You ready to go up, I asked. Yea, he responded. There were other people on the elevator, so I was forced to stand closely in front of Carlos with my back to him. Just being this close to him made my body shiver. It was like he read my mind because he reached around me placing his hand on my stomach, pulling me closer against his body and his cologne was driving me crazy. Are you okay, he whispered in my ear. I was speechless so I simply nodded my head, yes. You're shaking, are you sure, he whispered, still holding me close. I'm okay. My God, what's wrong with me, I never felt like this before, I thought. Damn, I want him so bad. I just want him to take me.

Take me now, I thought out loud. I was hoping he didn't hear me. Did you say something, he whispered in my ear. No, I responded. We stepped off the elevator and walked to my door and entered. Carlos made his way towards the balcony window and stared outside. Damn, he's fine. Where do you want to go to get something to eat, I asked. I don't know. How about we just ride around until we think of someplace, he responded, still staring out the window. Well, I really don't mind riding around but it's still raining out there, I said watching him. He turned away from the window and walked towards me. I could have melted right then and there. He placed his hands gently around my waist, looking into my eyes. He leaned down to kiss me but he stopped and smiled. Don't worry about the rain, okay. Your dress feels dry, so you really don't have to change. But, if you still want to, go ahead, he said in a low whispered tone. My body was shaking and I believe he knew what he was doing to me. He had to have known. No, I'll keep this on, I said, hypnotized by his stare. Well lets go, you ready, he asked.

We must have rode around for hours, just talking and laughing as if we were old friends. I felt like I knew him from another lifetime. We really clicked. Are you hungry yet? he asked. A little, I responded. Well, before we stop for something to eat, I want to take you to a special place where I go when I want to be alone and think. No one else knows about this spot, so it's going to be our little secret, okay. I really would like to share this with you, he said to me as he placed a finger under my chin and leaned to kiss me, but stopped.

Carlos's secret spot was beautiful. It had stopped raining by the time we got there. The air smelled fresh and relaxing, the moon was full and it's beams reflected off the wet trees and grass. I took a deep breath and released it, feeling so relaxed and peaceful. I see why you come here Carlos, it's beautiful. Not nearly as beautiful as you, he said to me as he walked towards me taking me into his arms and holding me close. I felt so secure, safe. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he finally kissed me with such passion, as if he could not wait another minute. God, I've been waiting to do this since I first saw you. I could not stand another minute not being this close to you, holding you. I love the way your skin feels under my hands, it's so soft and smooth, he said to me stroking my arm, making me fall in love with each stroke. A big raindrop startled us as it broke the trance we had each other in.

I pushed Carlos back towards the car. It began to rain, softly, misty. I kissed Carlos on the neck and then his chin as my hands roamed freely, pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his masculine chest. My tongue traveled down to his nipples and teased each one, making them hard. As I slowly began to kneel down in front of him, I lightly scraped my fingernails on his sides, making him shiver with excitement. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, which was now full length. I looked up to make sure he was watching. I wanted him to see what I was about to do. As he looked on, I lightly teased the head of his dick with my tongue and then parted my lips taking his full length inside my mouth, sucking softly on it, making a in and out motion. I then licked the underside of his dick and teased his nuts playfully with my tongue. I looked up too see he was about to explode.

Carlos took my hands and motioned me to stand and pushed me against the car. He pulled the hairpin out of my hair, which fell over my shoulders. He then pushed the straps off my shoulders and the dress that was by then completely soaked, fell to the ground. We both stood completely naked in front of each other. Your body is so beautiful, he whispered to me, taking me in his arms. Carlos kissed me passionately on the mouth, moved to my neck, and ended up on my collarbone. All the while he was fingering me and rubbing my clit with his thumb. His tongue traveled down to my breast, sucking on my nipples, making them erect, and then to my stomach, biting me softly. He knelt in front of me, getting ready to taste my pussy. I put one leg over his shoulder as his tongue began to explore me. He teased my clit with his tongue, giving me the most exhilarating feeling. I began to move my pelvis and his tongue followed every movement. He slide one finger then two, inside me, making an in and out motion.

Carlos stopped and stood in front of me, smiling devilishly. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed my body against the car. I grabbed his dick rubbing it back and forth on my clit and then guided him inside me. Are you ready to come for me, he whispered, staring deeply into my eyes as if the answer was there. My God, he felt so good inside me. His full length filled my pussy. We held each other tightly and moaned with each thrust. It began to rain harder, so with each thrust Carlos pushed harder and deeper inside me. I called out his name Carlos, as if to signal to him I was about to come. Come with me Bridgett, he whispered, squeezing me tightly, as if he was holding on for dear life. We both came together, as I felt his warm come inside me.

Exhausted, our bodies soaked from the rain, we just stood there caressing each other, not wanting this feeling, a special feeling, to end. The rain stopped and we both laughed knowing that this was the start of something special and it will never end.

The Beginning...