The Beginning

Story Info
How a couple became swingers.
851 words
3.79
59.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jon Doe
Jon Doe
2 Followers

I have been married to my wife Mandy for 15 years, we married when we very young, both of us where virgins until we got married. She is the sexiest girl I have ever seen not cover girl pretty, but very slutty pretty and very petite; she has that look about her which drives other men and me wild. She always gets attention from other men wherever she goes, sometimes I get really jealous when I see some bloke come on to her but at the same time I get the most terrific hard on.

We were lying in bed the other night when I asked her about some man she was talking to at our local bar, she said he was trying to get her phone number and making very lewd suggestions to her. I asked if she found him attractive, "yes" she answered, he said that she looked like she needed a "good fucking" and that he was the man to do it. I was starting to get jealous and an erection at the same time, I moved my hand over her silky panties caressing and stroking her tiny ass and her legs opened just a bit to let me in a bit further.

"What did you say to that?" I asked.

"I told him that it would take more than one man to give me a good fucking". She whispered,

I thought you little slut and began stroking her clit faster, she was getting very wet and started to move her hips involuntary on my hand, then I felt her hand join mine and she was pushing her fingers in and out of her soaking cunt and moaning in to her pillow.

"What else did he say" I wanted to know every detail know.

"He said if that was what I was into then he and his mates would be only too happy to oblige, then he pointed to his mates and then he gave me his phone number. Then I came back and sat with you, honestly."

By now her hand was a blur her hips were slamming down on her fingers and I rubbed her clit faster, she was making little "O" noises into the pillow then she got louder and started breathing very heavily. I knew she was about to cum so I removed my fingers and grabbed the big thick dildo from the bedside cabinet. I got behind her and feverishly ripped at her silk panties so that could gain access to her cunt, I grabbed her hands from underneath her and held them behind her back.

I put the head of the dildo at her very wet entrance, she tried to slide down on it, I had to force the head of the dildo in and then she started fucking it with an abandonment that I have never seen from her before, this is no ordinary dildo neither, it was one of those joke ones, it was a giant one a good 18inches long and thicker than a beer can.

She managed to get half of it deep in her pussy, her lips stretched to their limits around that plastic monster cock, still she was thrusting her hips up and down when I moved down and started to lick her tight little anus, moving back and forth from her anus to the dildo being rammed up her, It was too much for her and she screamed "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, please fuck my ass, I'm coming…ooh…ooh Fuck, I want to be fucked hard, harder……I need a "good fucking".

I forced my cock into her tiny ass hole, god it was tight, I started fucking her fast and furiously, she was moaning uncontrollably into her pillow, her ass thrusting back onto my solid cock. I could feel the dildo inside her pussy and it was deep, then she said something that sent me over the edge…" I want more, I want more cock, I need more cock, I want to be fucked all night long" With that she came violently, I have never seen her cum like that before in all our 15 years together, she almost sat upright on me with my cock still buried deep in her ass and the giant dildo buried almost to the hilt in her stretched and very wet pussy, she pulled at her nipples tugging them like crazy then she collapsed forward onto the bed moaning gently to herself.

My cock slipped out of her ass and I removed the giant dildo from her pussy, She just lay there for what seemed like ages, unable to move after the powerful orgasm that had just ripped through her. I lay next to her and cradled her in my arms. " Fucking hell Mandy what just happened then?" I asked.

"I just got a good fucking and the best orgasm of my life."

She was so turned on by that little chat with that guy in the bar I wondered what would happen if it went a little bit further…

To Be Continued...

Jon Doe
Jon Doe
2 Followers