The Beginning

Story Info
First meeting.
1.1k words
3.96
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is early fall the colors of the trees are amazingly alive, the girl drives a long dusty road alone. There is a chill in the air but she doesn't notice it, the pounding of her heart drowns out the music on the radio. She's been driving for and hour and it's still only 8 a.m. She begins searching for the house HE described to her... large home from the early 1940's the outside was stone, up ahead she sees it, her heart skips a beat and she turns into the drive way. She parks the car in the rear as instructed walks to the front door. She hesitates before knocking, her mind races, what am i doing here? her knees grow weak a lump in the throat makes her feel as though she can't breath yet she presses forward toward the old oak door, she knocks 4 times, just as He told her to do, the door opens, no one is there. she notices a note pinned to the coat rack in large black letters it reads GIRL. She enters the house takes the note and opens it, she reads:

"girl I am very glad you are here, I trust you have followed your instructions to the letter, parked in the rear, entered the front door, dressed in black hose and garters, no panties black skirt just to the knee, white blouse no bra, and black heals, if you have followed all this close the door behind you and move to the room on the right toward the far wall you will see a small carpet, stand on it and wait for me. If the girl has not followed instructions, GO NOW"

The girl had of course followed each detail He had giving to her. her heart racing, she wondered if perhaps she shouldn't just go anyway she swallowed hard took a deep breath and closed the door, the excitement of being near Him made her groin tingle and stir. she moved to the room and found the carpet, although she'd hope He would meet her, He was not in sight. She stood in the middle of the carpet wondering to herself why He was not there?, why the note?, why did it simply tell her to stand there and not kneel for Him? her legs were shaky her breath was short and quick. she wondered if perhaps He wouldn't be there at all? if He thought she would be smart enough to strip and kneel like any good sub would, she quickly tried to clear her mind, she was to do ONLY as HE told her to. she stood as still as possible then about 15 minutes later she began to feel as if He would not be coming just as she had decided that perhaps she should go she heard His voice "GIRL He yelled" she was about to turn when He reminded her she was NOT to move unless instructed. her legs weaken but she held her ground. He spoke again " GIRL look to your left on the table and get the blindfold I have placed there " she quickly did as instructed and returned to the carpet.

"very good girl" HE spoke a bit more softly now. Put the blindfold on tightly her trembling hands didn't work well or fast, from the distance He noticed the shaking of her fingers as she worked to tie the blindfold securely in place, the sight made Him smile to Himself. Once the girl had the blindfold on she returned her hands to her side and stood very still almost statue like frozen in time... what seemed like an eternity passed and she could feel He eyes on her closer now like a heat burning through the thin blouse that covered her breast she had no idea why she could tell be knew He was staring right through the white material her nipples hardened at the thought, as the white blouse hid nothing she heard Him walk just a bit closer speaking again " very good girl " this made her nipples perk more the feeling of the cloth against them felt so good. she heard His footsteps move closer her heart pounding she swallowed hard trying not to move or make a sound. "girl, have you followed EVERYTHING I commanded of you" she tried to speak nothing would come out of her mouth again He said "GIRL, HAVE YOU FOLLOW ALL YOUR INSTRUCTIONS?" she knew she had to answer, so she tried again, this time a soft whisper escaped her lips, yes Sir. He smiled knowing what wasn't under the black skirt, He commanded her to drop the skirt to her ankles she felt as though her heart would pulse right out of her chest but her hands worked furiously on the button and zipper soon the skirt was around her ankles knowing that His eyes had undressed her even before He commanded it, she felt the blush rushing over her body a heat the started at her face and flowed down to her toes. not bad for a shy girl He said, she could hear the approval in His voice this made her feel a bit at ease. Just as she started to relax, He commanded she remove the blouse, she wanted to protest, after all she couldn't see Him but knew better and did as told. she stood blindfold, in hose garters and heals, wondering what He was thinking what was He doing she felt a tingling sensation over her bottom rippling as He said "KNEEL" she dropped to her knees quickly trying hard to remember the exact position she repeated it in her minds as she moved, kneeling, legs slightly parted, hands resting on thighs with palms up, back straight head up eyes cast down, however she realized it didn't' matter where her eyes were she entered the kneeling position with perfection, just as He'd told her to do so many times before when they were chatting on line. she sensed His smile knowing that this had made Him very happy.

He walked closer she felt His hands on her hair stroking it softly the first touch almost made her squeal out loud but she bite her lip so it didn't escape. He walked around her several times reaching out little by little touching her hair, shoulders, back the heat of His hands left a burning ache in her stomach He stopped just in front of the girl His hands on both sides of her head caressing her hair back the warmth of the smile she knew He had put her as ease.... she heard His zipper His hands back on her head this time with more force... "place your hands behind your back girl" He ordered she did as He commanded a huge smile parted His lips as HE said it's TIME to begin.......................