The Beginning

Story Info
Her first time submitting to Him.
1.2k words
3.69
20k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on Easter about five years ago. We had been invited to our friend's (Brad) grandmother's house for their Easter dinner. His whole family was there, and when we showed up with our daughter, it made that little two-bedroom house seem even smaller. On the ride home is when my wife hit me with it. While she had been inside changing our daughter's diaper (we were all outside playing football), my friend's sister, Karen, had started talking to her. During their conversation, Karen mentioned she was bi-sexual, and wanted to know if we were interested in having a three-some with her. Well, I was ready to right around and go for it, but my wife said no. Karen was only 18 at the time, and not really mature enough for it she thought.

Well I thought that was the end of it, until Thanksgiving the next year. We had all gone over to Brad's new house for a sort of potluck Thanksgiving feast and house warming combo. We were invited, along with some friends of ours. We all showed up and ate, played games, and watched the usual Thanksgiving Day football and hockey games. I had gone upstairs to check out the place, see what the bedrooms were like There were the kids playing in their room with Karen. I watched for a minute as they all played with Barbie dolls. The kids then all decided to go downstairs for dessert, leaving Karen and I alone in the bedroom.

I walked around checking it out and talking with Karen. How were school, life, friends, you know, all the usual questions. She had gotten up to follow along with me, and was right next to me when I decided, what the hell, why not?, and kissed her. Her tongue was in my mouth before I could even get my arms around her, and we were kissing each other passionately. I immediately knew that as talented as her tongue was that she would give a hell of a blowjob. My hands roamed down her back to her ass, where I grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed, pulling her in closer to me. I moved my hands back up and around to the front, so that I could get a good feel of her tits. They were wonderful. Keeping one hand on her tit, my other hand slid down into her pants, where I discovered, to my enjoyment and surprise, no underwear. Right then, we heard the kids coming back upstairs and had to break it off.

For the next two years, I thought that was all it was going to be, because every time we were together after that, we could never get any time alone. Then it happened. It was Christmas, and everybody was over at our place. We had the Christmas feast, the exchanging of presents, the sports on TV, and, of course, the games. Right in the middle of the Disney board game (whatever the title of it was I forgot), Brad's oldest daughter got sick. Well they had to take her home, and since Karen had ridden with them, she had to go also. She wasn't ready to, and asked if somebody could give her a ride home later. I said I would, so Brad said O.K. and left. About two hours later, the party was over and it was time for Karen to leave.

I told her to hang on one minute while I went upstairs to go pee. While I was up there I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and a few condoms. I came back downstairs and kissed my wife, telling her I'd be back shortly, then Karen and I got in the car and left.

We were driving down the expressway and I was asking her about life away at college. She told me about her latest girlfriend and how she was incredibly horny all the time. She was telling me about her newest boyfriend, how he was a virgin and how fun it was going to be deflowering him, and about her.

"And then what?" I asked, "You going to introduce him to threesomes with your girlfriend?"

"No," she replied, "he's not really ready for that yet."

"Oh" I replied, "then what?"

"Well" she replied, after a moment's pause, "He has expressed an interest in tying me up."

About this time, we were reaching her exit on the expressway, getting closer to her house. Not being a dummy, I realized that this was the opening I was waiting for, and since I was running out of time, I took it.

"And what do you know about it?" I asked.

"Not much." She replied.

We were passing a Holiday Inn, which I had to make a left at to get to her house. I took the left on to the street, and then another left into the parking lot and pulled into the back of the parking lot, where it was unlighted and turned the car off. She got a sort of confused look on her face, but before she could ask me any questions, I reached over, took her head in my hands and kissed her. God, her kiss was just like I remember. Her tongue came into my mouth and swirled around mine.

I moved my hands down to the front of her blouse and unbuttoned it. I caressed her tits through the bra for a few minutes before reaching into it to feel them. Meanwhile, her hands had gone under my shirt and were rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples. She then moved them down to my pants and undid them, releasing my cock. When she started stroking it, I moved my hands up to the side of her head and kissed her harder. I then moved them around to her back and unhooked her bra, unleashing her 36c's to my tender mercy. I slid my hands around to caress and squeeze her breasts. Oh how long I had waited to do this.

She broke off the kiss and moved downward, taking my cock in her mouth. Man, was I ever right about her tongue. While her mouth was going up and down on my cock her tongue felt like it was wrapped around it. It was one of the best I had ever had. I moved my hands up and ran them through her hair, helping her head move up and down on my cock. I didn't know how much more I could take, so I figured I better move quickly. Quietly pulling the handcuffs out of my back pocket, I ran my hand down her arm, took her wrist, and pulled it behind her back, cuffing it. While holding it there I took her other wrist, pulled it behind her back, and cuffed it to the other one.

She looked up at me questioningly and I said, "Maybe it's time we teach you a little about being tied up." I took her head back in my hands and pushed her back on to my cock, which she continued sucking, but it seemed to me a little better then before. With little warning, I came in her mouth. She swallowed it all though, like the good little slut I knew she was.

To be continued...