The Beginning

Story Info
A new Middleton MILF learns the ropes.
7.5k words
4.57
113k
49
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
536 Followers

THE BEGINNING

Carly Adams walked her two children to the end of the cul-de-sac to catch the school bus. Her two young daughters, aged 10 and 12, had the good fortune of inheriting their mother's striking good looks. Having recently turned 37, the slim and sexy soccer mom was constantly mistaken for a much younger woman. Very petite, barely topping 5 feet tall, her jet black hair was styled in a classic concaved bob cut, parted on the side, long side bangs flowing down to curl erotically just under her jaw line. Her almond shaped, piercing brown eyes and dark complexion gave her an alluring Asian caste, her breasts pert and firm, her ass tiny and tight.

Kissing her children goodbye, she watched the bus pull away before heading back up the tree-lined street. Carly lived in one of the newer subdivisions in Middleton, and although her house was only a few years old and had been a prominent entry in last year's home show, she had convinced her husband to seriously upgrade the the bathroom in the master suite. A sizeable cash outlay would cover the mosaic tiling, marble sinktops, a large shower stall with body spray and rain head fixtures and a two person multi-jet tub.

Her husband was becoming frustrated with the pace of the project but the contractor was expected out later in the day to see to the finishing touches.

"So you're sure he'll finish up today?" he asked as he finished his coffee, grabbing his briefcase.

"That's what I understand." Carly replied. "Sweetie . . . it hasn't been that bad, I mean we have four other bathrooms to use . . . and you have to admit . . . it looks fantastic!"

"Yeah . . . you're right. I had my concerns when he started . . . It seemed like there were stretches that nothing was getting done . . . plus the fact Jesse's not the most experienced guy, what is he 24 . . .25?"

"But he's the best . . ." Carly interjected. "Now you get to work . . . you're going to be late . . . maybe we can try out the tub after the kids go to bed!" she added with a sexy smile.

Carly's husband gave her a quick kiss on the lips, his hand reaching down to squeeze her shapely butt. "I like the way you think . . . Love you." he said heading out the door.

Carly was known as one of the best dressed women in Middleton, and she took several shopping trips a year to cities like Chicago and New York to update her vast wardrobe. Pulling off her green Victoria's Secret zippered hoodie, she undid the the drawstring on her matching velour pants and padded naked into the large walk-in closet filled with her designer clothes and more shoes then you would find in most retail stores.

Dragging her forefinger along the long row of blouses and tops, Carly frowned in concentration, not finding exactly what she had in mind for the day. As she approached the line of demarcation between her clothes and her husband's, an idea quickly sprang to mind. She reached for the garment, smiling with satisfaction at her choice.

SIX MONTHS EARLIER

One:

Carly was talking to Sue Karns, one of the other mothers at her daughter's soccer game who mentioned that she was going to Easton on a shopping trip with a few of her friends. When Carly heard that one of the usual quartet couldn't make the trip, probably looking more forward than intended, Carly asked if she might tag along, having some things to return to Nordstrom's. Although initially caught off-guard by the request, Sue realized that she couldn't very well say no, given the fact Carly was such a sweet lady, and assured her she was more than welcome. Carly knew one of the other ladies, Michelle Hall, from various school functions and while she had never formally met the last girl in their group, she did know of her, seeing her at Mass most every Sunday.

Carly was going through last minute instructions with her husband as she waited for her ride to show.

"I've got all the meals marked in the freezer and don't forget that Laura's got a soccer game at noon on Saturday . . ."

"Babe . . . you're only going to be gone two nights . . . I think I can manage." her husband interrupted with a smile. "I think I saw a car pull in . . . Go . . . Have fun!"

Carly smiled back and gave him a quick peck, grabbing her bag and heading out to the driveway. She saw a black BMW X-5 and as she approached, the driver, a stunningly beautiful petite blonde, climbed out of the SUV opening the back hatch.

"Hi Carly . . ." she said smiling brightly, deep blue eyes set beautifully against dark smoky eyeshadow. "I'm Randi Boehmon!"

Two:

Michelle and Sue were in the back, so during the drive, Carly fell into an easy conversation with her new shopping buddy. Randi, already in her forties, was maybe a shade taller than Carly, with long blonde highlighted hair. Very slim and fit, her slender legs extended beneath a smart looking denim skirt. Not busty by any measure, Randi's breasts were perky and firm.

Carly found that the two of them had much in common. Both were married with two children, although Randi's were older, her son already in college. Each shared a passion for good wine and sexy shoes. Their husbands were quite successful, and while Carly was a stay at home mom, Randi held an executive position at a local electronics firm.

Glancing over at Carly, Randi commented "I just adore your hair! . . . ", referring to her sexy bob cut,"It looks so cute on you!"

"Thank you . . . My girl does a fantastic job, doesn't she? . . . You know . . . your hair has the same texture as mine . . . I'm sure she'd love to give you a new look if you like."

Randi nodded her head in agreement. "I'm honestly giving that some thought . . . I'm due for something new . . . I was even thinking about going even a little more blonde . . . maybe even a platinum shade." Carly assured Randi that she would look incredible with such a change.

After arriving at the open air shopping complex, the girls hit it hard, burning up their plastic. After a quick stop for lunch, Carly found herself at Nordstrom's looking at shoes with Randi. Carly was trying on a pair of Jimmy Choo's, the peeptoe platform slingback had a leopard print suede and a 5 inch stiletto heel.

As she was modeling them in front of the small floor level mirror, Carly heard Randi comment "Darling . . . those look incredible on you . . . You certainly have the legs for a heel that size."

Carly felt herself blushing at the compliment, "Oh . . . I don't know . . . Don't you think they look a little . . . you know . . . slutty?"

With a serious look on her face, Randi responded "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Carly picked out four other pair of shoes and as they were checking out, was suprised to notice that Randi was buying the shoes she had modeled earlier. "Here . . . " she said handing the bag to Carly " . . . These are for you."

"Oh . . . Randi . . . I can't accept these . . . Did you see how much they were?" Carly was stunned by her generosity, remembering the shoes were very expensive.

"Look . . . We wear the same size . . . if you decide you don't love them . . . and I mean LOVE them!" she emphasized in a comic tone, "You can give them back to me . . . and I'm not the least bit concerned about their cost."

Three:

Randi had told Carly earlier that they would be sharing a room and she had been impressed with the size of the suite when they checked in. Two king-sized beds with a large sitting area, plush leather furniture with a good-sized wet bar and marble countertops.

Carly had just poured herself a Chardonnay when Randi came into the room. She looked fantastic in a midnight blue polo halter dress, her tanned and toned shoulders on glorious display. She had used a flat-iron on her long, blonde hair, and her lips glistened in a deep, red shade. Her slender legs were accented by a pair of gold platform slides with a 4 inch heel.

Carly poured Randi a glass of wine and commented "Randi . . . you look fabulous! That dress fits you like a second skin!!"

"I know it's a little short . . . but what the hell!" Randi grinned, looking at herself over her shoulder in the large mirror in the front room of the suite. "Love your blouse, by the way."

Carly was wearing a tight pair of cropped jeans with a rolled cuff, sitting low on her hips, a pair of ankle-strap sandals, and a black corset top with cap sleeves and lace details, a thin strip of her taut tummy peeking out beneath. They were meeting Michelle and Sue for a light dinner at Smith & Wollensky's.

Randi sipped her wine. "Now when Andrea comes with us . . . " referring to the missing member of their group ". . . . she and I usually split a filet, but if you are not that hungry . . . they've got a nice shrimp cocktail."

"That sounds good" Carly responded. "I don't eat alot of red meat anymore . . . Why couldn't Andrea make it?"

Carly thought she detected a sly grin tug at the corner of Randi's glossy lips before she answered. "Andrea? . . . Oh . . . she had the chance to go to Florida with a . . . friend . . . of hers. She's looking at vacation property. Are you ready to go?"

Randi was right, Carly loved the shrimp cocktail, the horseradish was freshly ground providing a sharp, clean bite. She and Randi were finishing off the third bottle of wine the table had ordered and Carly was becoming unsettled by the odd vibe she had picked up between Sue and Michelle. At first she attributed this to the healthy buzz the wine had given her.

Sue had used a wet-looking gel on her short brown hair, pushing it back from her face in a Euro-trash fashion. She wore very little make-up and her wonderful figure was nearly unrecognizable in a blouse that was at least a size to large and a pair of loose fitting jeans. Michelle looked fantastic, her luxurious black mane in a tight ponytail causing her high, sharp cheekbones and alluring green eyes to be on erotic display. She was showing a serious amount of cleavage, the hem of her skirt falling just below the sexy curve of her ass.

Carly caught them whispering to each other in low tones, smiling as if they were sharing some intimate secret. When they excused themselves shortly after finishing their meal, saying they were ready to call it a night, Carly looked at Randi with a questioning look in her eye as they left the table, Sue shadowing Michelle in a possessive manner.

Randi smiled and took a long pull from her wineglass. Shrugging her shoulders dismissively, she joked "What happens in Vegas . . .!"

They sexy soccer moms finished their wine and Randi took care of the check over Carly's strong objection. As they started to walk back to their room, Randi advised "I'm a bit of night owl . . . If you want . . . you can go on back to the room . . . I don't mind."

"No . . . It's a gorgeous night . . . I feel great . . . "

Randi breathed deeply, then exhaled slowly causing Carly to think she may have been imposing on her new friend, but then Randi smiled brightly and said "Good . . . I'm meeting some friends at Bar Louie's . . . I'm sure they would love to meet you!"

Four:

They got a seat at a small table outside and ordered a couple of pomegranate cosmopolitans. As the waiter left, Randi pulled a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120s out of her purse. Cracking the top of the hard box, she looked at Carly and asked "Do you mind? . . . Sometimes I like to have cigarette when I drink."

"No . . . not at all." Carly assured her. "I think I lived on cigarettes and expresso one summer I spent in Italy. I never smoked in front of my mom or dad, though." she added.

"I never smoke in front of my husband either . . . " Randi confided, before placing the long cigarette between her wetly shining lips, sparking an expensive looking gold lighter. Dragging deeply and releasing a thin stream up into the night air, she propped her elbow on the side of the table and smiled, her sultry blue eyes glinting with mischief, "A girl's got to have a some secrets . . . Don't you think?"

Later, as they were considering ordering a second round, Randi's beautiful face lit up in recognition and Carly turned around on her bar stool to where Randi's attention was being directed. A big, powerfully built young man was returning Randi's smile as he worked his way towards them. Over six feet tall, the strapping youth had broad, muscular shoulders tapering in a "V" to lean hips. His light brown hair was worn long, below his bull neck, his jawline firm and smooth.

Randi squealed happily and jumped up to greet him, throwing her arms over his shoulders as he bent over to take the petite MILF in his arms. She gave him a quick peck on the lips, and a long hug, beaming up at him when he finally released her.

Turning to Carly, she said "Jordan . . . I'd like you to meet my friend Carly . . . Carly . . . this is Jordan. He and my son Jake worked the same football camp last summer and became good friends. He plays for Penn State."

Jordan offered Carly his hand, giving her a sexy smile in greeting. Leaning down to Randi's ear, he lowered his voice but Carly overheard his conversation, even over the din of the crowded bar.

"I'm sorry . . . I thought you were coming by yourself this time . . . I brought a buddy like you suggested . . . you know, so the three of us could . . . "

Randi interrupted him "No . . . it's okay . . . really . . . it's okay." Turning back to Carly smiling broadly, she asked "Jordan's family lives here and he has a friend from school visiting. You don't mind if he joins us, do you Sweetie?!"

Carly quickly shook her head. "No . . . not at all!" having to physically pull her eyes away from the gorgeous young man, realizing that she had probably had way too much to drink.

Jordan raised his hand, motioning to another young man who was standing near the bar. Slightly shorter than Jordan, he was thicker across the chest and shoulders, his muscular thighs tight against the distressed demin of his jeans, his biceps bulging in a brown Tap-out t-shirt.

Jordan introduced his friend Bryan to the lovely MILFs, telling them that he was a standout on the Nittany Lions rugby squad. Carly sensed a calm confidence about the young man that she found very attractive and he fell into an engaging conversation with the dark haired wife and mother.

The waiter brought drinks for everyone, and Carly became aware of the fact that Randi and Jordan had withdrawn into their own little world as they stood next to one another by the little table. Randi's face was flushed, her conversation animated, her lips inches from the young man, her blue eyes intense. When she reached for another cigarette, he quickly grabbed her lighter, her hand resting lightly on top of his as she leaned slightly forward, bringing the tip of her cigarette to the flame he had struck.

Carly excused herself to use the ladies room, and as she made her way back to their table, she was caught by suprise to find Jordan with his hand up the back of Randi's short dress, squeezing one of her tight little ass cheeks, her friend gazing up at her young stud, her eyes heavy with lust.

They spotted Carly as she approached and Jordan quickly slid his hand out from under her skirt. "There she is . . .!" Randi called out. "I just invited the boys back to our room for a quick nightcap . . . Is that okay with you?" she added with a questioning, but hopeful look on her face.

"Ahh . . . Sure . . . I don't mind" Carly managed to sputter, not wanting to disappoint her roomate, but very uncomfortable with eroticism that surrounded her.

Feeling like she was being pulled along by a rushing river, she and Bryan made small talk as they followed Randi and Jordan back to the hotel. Randi had her arm looped tightly through Jordan's, her head sometimes resting against his rounded shoulder, her shapely ass wiggling as she strutted on her high heels.

Jordan leaned down to whisper something in Randi's ear causing the petite blonde to throw her head back, releasing a loud laugh, before pulling herself even closer against the young man, her small, firm breasts digging into his side.

Five:

Back at the hotel suite, Randi tossed her purse on the couch and made her way to the bar to begin mixing some gin and tonics. Carly sat on one of the bar stools while Bryan sat next to her. After pushing a couple of glasses across the marble top to her friend, Randi picked up the two remaining tumblers and walked slowly and seductively to where Jordan was standing. The sexy cougar stopped just in front of him, her already stiff nipples pushing out of her dress, brushing tantalizingly against his shirt.

Jordan gazed down at her with a knowing smile on his lips, and as Carly looked on, dropped his jaw, extending just the tip of his tongue invitingly. Randi arched her eyebrows playfully, threw her head back and raised up on her toes to cover his mouth with hers, sucking his tongue into her mouth, still holding the two glasses in her hands. They kissed deeply and tenderly, their lips smacking, a soft moan slipping from Randi's mouth.

Randi broke from their hot embrace to quickly set the glasses on the coffe table, before hungrily pulling Jordan back to her, both her hands on the side of his face as their kisses became much more passionate, tongues searching. Jordan slowly brought one of his big mitts up to cup Randi's breast, running a thumb over her nipple. He pushed her long, blonde hair back over her shoulder, brushing his lips along the side of her face, planting a trail of kisses down her lithe neck. Randi arched her a head back releasing a long, low growl, as Jordan began to suck the soft skin of her shoulder causing her pussy to tingle.

Carly was captivated by her friend's wanton behavior, looking on in stunned silence as Jordan slid his hand under Randi's dress and between her legs. Carly had completely forgotten about Bryan until she was startled by the touch of his hands softly gliding up her arms.

When she tried to lean away from him, she felt his strong hands begin to massage the tense area between her neck and shoulders, becoming frightened by how good he felt.

She felt her body begin to respond to his knowing touch, becoming light-headed as waves of tension flew from her body, replaced with a sense of contentment tinged with erotic excitement.

"Just relax . . . " he whispered, his breath warmly caressing her ear. "Relax . . . We're not going to do anything you don't want to do!" he assured her in a soft, sexy tone. "I promise."

Closing her eyes, Carly's body shuddered in surrender, his hands moving lower down her back seemingly pinpointing every spot of discomfort on her body like they had been long time lovers.

Time seemed to stand still and when she dreamily opened her eyes she found that Jordan was sitting on the couch, completely naked, with Randi kneeling between his legs, gazing longingly at the incredibly long cock she was firmly stroking, the diamonds in her wedding band glittering from the light flung by the table side lamp.

Randi leaned forward and slowly drug the tip of her tongue up his engorged shaft, from his balls to the sensitive underside of his crown-shaped head,sucking at the "V", pleased at his excited response. She slowly licked him over and over, clearly teasing the young man. Being driven crazy by the slutty blonde, Jordan grabbed her head with both his hands, pulling her lovely face over his straining cock, groaning as she took him into her mouth and deep into her throat. Her head began to bob in a steady, practiced rhythm, using her mouth, lips and tongue expertly as she slurped his young, thick cock, moaning with lust as if she was savoring a decadent dessert.

Randi pulled her lips away with an audible pop, sucking wetly at the saliva that had built up in her mouth as she vigorously stroked her young stud.

"Mmmmmmm . . . Baby . . . I missed your big cock so much . . . so did my pussy!!!!!" she whispered breathlessly. "I can't wait to have you back inside me!!!!"

zrob
zrob
536 Followers