The Beginning

Story Info
My boyfriend challenged me to write a kinky story...
1.7k words
4.13
53.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:// My boyfriend and I started writing these stories for each other a while ago. He challenged me in the beginning to write the most kinky story I could think of. You'll see what came of it. He's also posting his stories on his account. I'll update this with what it is soon enough.

No, none of these events have actually happened. They are pure fantasy concocted by my loverboy and myself.

Story 1: The Beginning

I've got you chained to a wall in a dark room. With actual chains, mind you. The kind that will rub your skin raw if you try to escape me. In front of you, there is but one light and I am standing underneath it. However, I don't look my usual self. I'm a bit... fuzzier. Brown cat ears are poking out of my hair and my hazel eyes have slits for pupils. A tail lashes out behind me. I'm half naked, of course. Top and bra are missing, leaving me clad in jeans. You're kneeling in front of me, a straining hard on trying it's best to get to me. But I hold back, just watching, tail swishing.

"Do you like being tied up now?" I ask, taking a few steps closer. I've a wicked little grin on my face and I keep licking my lips. I like the sight of you, chained up and powerless. It gives me a bit of a rush to know that you're at my mercy. I squat down in front of you and lick up your cheek. You try to kiss, but I pull away before you can. You growl in response. I just grin more.

"Naughty Eric." Slowly, I stand back up again and begin to undo my jeans. The fur isn't the only thing that's changed about me. There's a large bulge in my jeans, straining to get out. I lower the zipper and a cock springs to life. "Like the new addition?" I smirk, stepping toward you. "Take a taste of this," I murmur, pressing it to your lips.

You resist of course. I frown as you move your mouth away and duck as I try to force it into your mouth without touching you. I squat in front of you again and grab your chin. You pull on your chains and grimace. Staring into your eyes, I smile slowly. They're mesmerizing to you. "Eric, you're going to do exactly as I say, got it?"

Apparently I'm not very effective yet as you pull your chin out of my grasp and glare at me. You can't seem to speak for now as you gaze into my eyes. I stare back at you, unblinking.

"You're going to end up listening to me, whether you like it or not, Eric." I get up again and move away. "I have other ways of making you do what I want, naturally." I disappear into the darkness.

You hear something squishy shift on the left. Your eyes dart that way, looking a little scared and intrigued. "Who's there?" you call, but no one answers. The squishy sound appears to be getting closer and the light goes dim. You can see something though. Is that a tentacle? Slimy, green and translucent, it inches toward you, seeking out your form. You feel something on your ankle, something very similar to the appendage you're looking at. You quickly glance down at your foot and see another tentacle there, slowly wrapping it's way up your leg, heading god knows where. You pull away a little bit, unsure of what's going to happen to you. Well, the answer is fairly obvious, but you're not sure what's going to happen really. "Come on! Tentacles?" you shout, looking in the direction I'd gone in. It's a proposition that's hard to resist.

You hear me laugh from some distance away. I'm apparently watching you as you squirm and pull on your bindings. "Come now, Eric, did you think that I didn't have a few tricks up my sleeve?"

The tentacle that had been in front of you is now touching your opposing knee. Slowly, it creeps up your thigh. It's evident it's heading straight for your cock. It's a tease though and changes direction, sliding around your hip and to your back side. The appendage that had been sliding up your calf finally snaked to the top of your thigh and continued to coil upward, wrapping around your waist. A third tentacle joins the fray, coming down from above, caressing the junction between your neck and shoulder. It curls around your neck and tickles your lips as it moves over your chin. It prods at your lips and you continue to resist.

I appear again in the light. "Come on Eric, let the little tentacle inside," I murmur, sitting down in the center of the light. You can still see my cock, which I brush every so often as I watch you. You still resist and I just stare at you. You can't take your eyes from mine. You start to relax and open your mouth, your eyes getting hazy.

The tentacle takes advantage and plunges inside. Your eyes snap wide, still hazy, but quite surprised as your mouth is filled to the brim with slimy tentacle. One of the tentacles finally finds your cock and wraps around it a few times, thinning out so it can wrap around it more times. The tip of it bulges and opens up in flower petals, leaving it hollow inside. It knows exactly what it wants to do. A thinner, but much slimier tendril slips out from the flower and teases the slit in your crown. Slowly, it tries to push inside, thinning out even more to slip inside. It pushes against the flow of pre-cum, increasing the pressure in your balls. You groan against the tentacle in your mouth, which is slowly starting to slide in and out, trying it's best to touch the back of your throat without making you gag. Your breathing gets even more uneven and you relax more against the chains. The tentacles hold you up though so your wrists aren't damaged too much.

The tentacle on your cock squeezes rhythmically, mimicking my vaginal walls. The flower petals close over your head and start to suck on it.

One of the tentacles, as more have appeared by now without you really noticing, makes its way to your back side, touching every inch it can before finding the tight bud of your asshole. It teases it, caressing the folds and sliding in ever so gently. The tentacle in your mouth pulls out so I can hear you moaning. You moan loudly from the sensations on your cock. But it grows even louder as the tendril pushes inside of you. It's pretty thin, but it slowly thickens, stretching you out.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask. You can't even nod. You just give me a moan as a response. "Good, I'm glad. Now... I should make this a bit more interesting..." I get up, pulling a collar out from behind me. The tentacle behind your back eases off so I can attach it to your neck. There's a little bell on it and it jingles every time the tentacle in your ass pumps you. It adds to the hotness of all of this. I pull my jeans down, revealing that I don't just have a cock. I've still got my snatch, which is wet and dripping for you.

The tentacle that had been teasing your cock slid off, pulling out of you completely. I grin, reaching down to stroke the back of it from base to tip. "Would you like to cum inside me?" I ask, starting to move into position to ride you. You stare up into my eyes, pleading me to do so wordlessly. "I will take that as a yes." I straddle you and position you so that you're going to penetrate my sopping cunt. I moan softly as I ease down on top of you. "You're so hard and big!" I gasp, kissing your lips briefly. "Good boy. Such a good boy," I murmur, caressing your cheeks, neck and shoulders with my fingertips. Finally, you're all the way in me. My cock presses up against your stomach and mine as I start to ride you. This feels absolutely glorious since I'm getting sensations from all over the place. I wrap my arms around your neck as I being to ride you mercilessly, gasping and moaning myself, mimicking you. A few tentacles slide around me too, groping my breasts and teasing my asshole open. One plunges deep inside me and I gasp and groan loudly. This feels amazing!!

I can feel you thickening up inside me. You're free to cum if you want to. But I'm going to keep riding you regardless. You let out a loud hiss and your mouth opens as you start to cum inside me. It's a lot more than I'm used to and it fully coats the inside of my vagina before leaking out, down your cock and onto the floor. I keep riding you though, squeezing you tightly, milking every ounce of cum I can out of you. The tentacle keeps pumping inside your ass, milking your prostate so that it just keeps coming and coming.

A few minutes more of riding you and I feel a double orgasm coming on. I ejaculate just as I start to convulse. I gush fluids from both places, coating your torso and cock at the same time. I feel you start to cum again and I cry out as I feel more hot cum bursting inside of me.

After a long while, we both cum down from orgasmic highs and bask in the post-orgasmic glow. The tentacles have eased up and are pulling away from us, back to wherever they came from. I touch your cheeks and kiss you softly. "Did you like that, kitty?" I ask, purring softly. My tail swishes, brushing your legs gently. You're still seated deep inside of me, slowly going soft as I twitch every once in a while.

You nod, breathing heavily. "Yes," you gasp, leaning forward to kiss me.

"Good." I reach up and touch your newly grown kitty ears. That collar had a lot more potential than just wearing it for show. You finally notice these changes and gasp, looking bewildered.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, kitty-boy. I love you." Then the dream starts to fade as you wake up. You sit up in bed with a huge hard on.

"Weirdest dream ever."