The Beginning and The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi sort of laugh, an evil one. I said to Joe, "I already have an answer for you. You are a great guy but I do not want to do anything behind my husbands back. I would not feel right about that. Let's you and I stay friends, maybe down the road something might happen."

Joe replied to me, "I do not want it to be this way. I will abide by whatever you want." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

For some reason I did not trust Brandi I thought something was going to happen. I didn't tell Brandi but I knew I was coming home on Thursday. I was in meetings all day on Wednesday and I was able to get out of southern California at eleven on Thursday morning. I drove straight through which was a six hour drive and I got to my home at five.

What I saw in my drive way was one of Joe's trucks. I thought to myself that dirty bastard, he came back. I just knew Brandi was l lying and I caught them (Of course I got an instant hard on). I parked down the street and walked back, going through my back gate. I could see the pool and there was a young boy cleaning it. I went back and got my car and pulled into the garage being very quiet.

Brandi came running into the garage. "What are doing home, you are not supposed to be here until tomorrow?"

"Did I ruin some of your plans? I could leave now!"

"Oh, Don't be silly, I have been getting things done around the house. That's Joe's nephew, when he was here Tuesday he did not have the correct part to fix the filters. We can go in the house." Brandi replied.

Once we were in the house I asked Brandi if she had eaten and she told me that she had. I had stopped on my way home at a fast food place so I was not hungry.

I asked Brandi, "How long has the kid been here? I was very quiet when I came in so I don't think he knows I am here."

She replied, "Five minutes before you got here. I can tell where your mind is going you want me to do something, don't you?"

I looked at Brandi she had on her bikini top with those boobs popping out over the top, you could almost see her nipples. She also had on a real short pair of shorts, they gave me a instant hard on. We were standing in the room that over looked the pool. Craig had blonde hair was about five foot seven, his weight was around one hundred and forty pounds and had a great tan. I said, "He is a pretty good looking guy. He might be fun! Do you think you could do something?"

Brandi said, "If I am going to do anything I am going to need a couple glasses of wine. Tell me what you want me to do."

I went into the kitchen pored her a glass of wine and came back. She immediately took a drink. I said to her, "I will go up to the bedroom, turn my computer on so I can watch you and him on the big screen. Put on some slow music, then go out and ask him if he wants something to drink. You should be able to figure out what to do once he comes in the house. Here let me get you another glass of wine."

Ever since Brandi and I had started talking it was like a switch had turned on in her head. All she wanted to do is have sex. I went up to the bedroom and got everything ready for them. It didn't take her very long to get him in the house. He walked in and he had his shirt off, he couldn't take his eyes off of Brandi.

Brandi said, "Craig you wanted a glass of lemonade, right? Have a seat and I will get you one. While I am in the kitchen I am going to get myself a glass of wine."

"Do you think I could have wine instead. I know I am eighteen but I drink wine a lot."

Brandi came out of the kitchen with two glasses in her hand. She gave one to Craig. "Now don't tell your uncle that I gave you alcohol." Brandi sat down on the couch and picked up her laptop.(I thought to myself what in the hell is she doing.)

Brandi said, "Why don't you come set over here by me? I want to show you our trip to Amsterdam."

Craig got up and moved over next to Brandi. They both started laughing. Brandi was showing him pictures of girls in the windows selling them selves.

Craig ask her, "Did your husband buy any of that?" They both got a good laugh.

Brandi said, "I need another glass of wine how about you?" Craig just handed her his glass and just nodded yes.

Brandi came back and handed Craig his wine. She sat down putting her leg right next to his. She opened up her laptop turning to the page where her and I were dancing slow in a night club. Brandi put her hand on his thigh and said, "Do you like to dance?"

Craig replied, "I have never tried but I would like to, I need someone to teach me. Do you think you could show me how?"

Now is the time I drop my pants. I had a hard on that wouldn't quit. Brandi already had put slow music on. Brandi stood up and motioned to him to stand. She took his right arm and put it around her waist and then she took her right hand and placed in his left hand and pulled him up close to her.

Brandi told him, "Just do------(Oh my god my sound went out!)

I have to go downstairs to the main electrical box but I knew I couldn't do that. I guess I am just going to watch I have no other choice. I could see Brandi had her lips up to his ear and was talking to him. She started kissing his ear running her tongue in and out still talking to him.(I sure wish I could hear what she was saying) right then the sound came back on.

Brandi said to him, "Have you ever been with a woman? You sure are a good looking guy."

"No I haven't, But you have a husband and I am scared he will find out or walk in."

"Nohj won't be home until tomorrow. Would you like to be with me? I would like to be your first." All the time they were talking Brandi was running her hands over his chest, stopping and playing with his nipples.

"Oh, my god yes. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." (I could see he was shaking like a leaf.)

Brandi said, "Just relax and let me do everything." (Brandi! Brandi! how could a kid in this position relax he has probably already cum in his pants).

Brandi ran her tongue along the side of his face and put her lips on his. I could see her tongue dart in and out of his mouth. Their tongues were touching and Craig had his eyes closed with his hands running up and down, on her back. He stopped at her bikini, undoing it (this kid is learning fast). Brandi stepped back and let her top fall to the floor and then pressed her body into his. She started kissing down his body licking his nipples. I could see her saliva glistening as she got to the top of his pants.

She unsnapped his pants and went down to her knees pulling his pants and his shorts to the floor (I was really amazed how big he was. He had to be a good nine inches, his girth had to be six inches. Wow what the girls have been missing with this one).

Brandi took his cock in both hands and I could see the pre cum. She stuck her tongue on the head and was licking it. She put it in her mouth going up and down on it twice. I just knew he wouldn't take it very long. His body started jerking he grabbed the back of Brandi's head and shoved his dick all the way in her mouth. I could see Brandi's face she opened her eyes wide as his cum was hitting the back of her throat. Craig pulled his cock out and laid on the floor.

(After Brandi had given me a blow job she was always horny as hell). Craig was laying on his back and Brandi stood up and took her shorts off. She had nothing else on and she laid down next to Craig and said, "You are not through yet!" She put her hand on his cock it became instantly hard again (Oh, to be eighteen just one more time). She got on top of Craig her pussy was so wet his cock slid right in. I heard her gasp, she had never had a cock this big before.

Craig rolled her on her back with his cock still in her and put his mouth down on her tit and was sucking real hard. He started working his cock in and out. Brandi started screaming, "Faster, Faster, Faster, its so deep its so good!" She had her nails dug deep into his ass. (I think I could see blood.) Brandi was screaming at the top of her lungs. At the same exact time Craig let loose. I actually could see Brandi's pussy muscles squeezing every drop out of him. Craig did not pull his cock out of her they just laid in each others arms and kissed.

Well I had gotten everything I wanted now it was time to get rid of Craig. I picked up my cell phone and called my home phone. I watched Brandi get up and answer (What a beautiful sight). I told her to get rid of the kid. Tell him that this phone call was from me and I am going to be home in fifteen minutes. She went back over to Craig and told him what I had said and he disappeared real fast.

As soon as Craig left Brandi came up stairs. I was laying on the bed totally nude. She said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"No! I didn't really pay much attention I was to busy beating off. My problem is how will my eight inches compare with nine inches. You really did enjoy that didn't you?"

Brandi said, "Lets find out how big those eight inches can get! You look like you are ready for me." Without wasting time Brandi jumped on me and my cock slipped right into her. I could feel his and her cum running down the side of my cock. I was humping her real slow.

I said, "Are you thinking about Craig?"

"No! No! No! I was thinking about you watching me and how much I wanted to please you. I do love you."

Brandi was already getting off. I guess I turned my wife into a sex maniac. I really didn't need to get off, I had already cum twice while watching them. I figured we could take a shower and get a bite to eat. That should take a couple of hours. Then back to the bed we can go. It was nine o'clock when we got back up stairs.

Brandi said, "I have something very important to tell you before we go to sleep. Nohj, I have been off work for a long time and I don't like it. Cleaning this big house is really getting to me. I want to start looking for a housekeeper. My former company has a large office located here and I am going to talk to them about coming back."

I replied, "You have to do what you want. I know how important work is to you and I might just get a decent meal."

"OK! Smart ass you know where Burger King is. I have a feeling you will be spending a lot of time there."

After Brandi decided to back to work, she got a job with her old company. It was one of the largest company's, in the travel agency business. She had been back to work for four months. One Friday afternoon Brandi's company had to shut down, to have their computers serviced. They let everybody go home at twelve noon. Brandi hadn't planned to be off so she decided to do a little shopping.

She went into Macy's and started looking at the tops. She had on a short skirt and a sweater top. Brandi wanted a blouse to match the skirt. She tried on ten blouses but didn't like any of them. She was getting ready to leave when the clerk brought over a white blouse that buttoned up the front. She had a black bra on, it looked very tacky under the white blouse. When she was in the dressing room she took the bra off. The fabric of the blouse rubbing up against her nipples made them very hard. That really didn't bother her, she was going straight home.

As Brandi was driving home she past a theater, the movie that was playing was one that she had been wanting to see. The movie started at three and it was just two. She had an hour to kill. She thought to herself, I can go see the movie, since my husband won't get home until seven or so. I have a lot of time to kill. There was real nice dinner house right next door to the theater, so she decide to go in and have a drink. Brandi had three glasses of wine. When Brandi left at five to three, she was feeling no pain at all.

Brandi walked up to the counter to pay and the movie cost eight dollars. She walked inside to set down, noticing that there were very few people in the theater. The theater was new it had real soft rocking chair seats, where you could set low. Other people could not see you unless they were setting right next to you. She walked almost to the back row and sat in the middle section. She watched all the commercials and the movie started.

About a half an hour into the movie she thought this thing is terrible. I wasted eight dollars, I will give it fifteen more minutes. She was almost ready to get up, when someone said, "May I set next to you?" She looked up, it was a young guy, he was really good looking.

Brandi took a deep breath and said, "Go ahead have a seat. I think I have been saving it just for you. The movie is really bad, I was just getting ready to leave."

He sat down next to her and they did some small talk. He told her his name was Dave and he was 19 years old, a senior in high school. He was going to graduate and decided to skip this day in school.

"May I ask you a question?" He said.

Brandi replied, "Of course ask me anything you like, unless its about my age."

Dave said," I would really like to know what your name is. Are you married and what is a good looking lady doing here alone?"

Brandi thought for a moment, before she answered. Should I tell him I am married or not. I know he will notice the ring, so I better tell the truth.

"Now you have asked me three questions. I will try to answer them. My name is Brandi and Yes I am married but my husband is out of town and I am trying to kill some time."

Now Brandi's mind was spinning. My husband has always wanted another fantasy after I had screwed around with Craig. With another young guy who is setting right here I am sure Alan would want me to do something. While these thoughts were going on she felt a hand go on her knee. She instantly got goose bumps his hand felt so soft. She placed her hand on top of his and he looked over and he smiled at her.

She said, "I better go get some popcorn do you want anything?" Brandi was scared and all of her intentions were to leave.

"Dave said, "You look so good I never expected to find someone like you in here. I hope I didn't scare you off? I guess I will find out if you don't come back."

Brandi left to get some popcorn and a coke. Brandi almost didn't go back she thought to herself this might lead to a little trouble, oh heck, why not? Back she went, she could not resist this good looking guy and a story for Alan. She could feel her stomach aching for those hands she felt on her leg.

Dave said, "I did not think you would be back. I guess you missed me."

He did not know how right he was.

Brandi sat the coke on the floor and offered him some popcorn.

"No thanks there are other things that I would like to eat."

She felt his hand go back on her knee. He started stroking higher and higher until she felt his hand next to her panties. It felt so good to have his soft hand running up her leg. He really knew how to touch a woman for such a young guy.

Dave turned to her and said, "Why don't you put your popcorn down?" She put it on the floor next to her coke. Then he ran his hand up to her pussy and put his other hand around her shoulder. He pulled her face towards him and kissed her on the lips sticking his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues met and Brandi was really turned on.

He pulled her panties back and put his finger inside her. She could feel herself getting ready to get off. Just then he took his finger out.

Brandi said, "Please don't stop that felt so good. I was almost ready to cum."

Dave said with sarcasm, "No, I want to tease you! You are nothing but a slut."

"Why would you ever say something like that to me? I am going to leave." Brandi started to get up.

He kept his left arm around her shoulder and pulled her back down. He said, "You are going to be my slut or you can get the F out of here." Brandi didn't budge she was scared but felt very excited. She had never had anyone force themselves on her and she did want to be controlled by this young guy.

While French kissing her, he took his right hand and started unbuttoning her blouse. He opened up her blouse then put his hand over her breast. He put his mouth over her nipple and begin biting on it. She had to put her hand over her mouth. Brandi was about ready to scream with pleasure. She started breathing real deep and started to cum.

Dave said, "Now you are going to do something for me slut. Unzip my pants and put my cock in your mouth." Brandi put her hand down and unzipped his pants, then reached in and pulled this enormous cock out. It had to be nine inches long. Dave put his hand behind her head and pushed her face into his cock. Brandi opened her mouth but the thing was to big. She brought it all the way out of his pants. She was playing with his balls and putting her lips on his cock. She licked around the head, real slow. She stretch her mouth as wide as she could putting that monster all the way in. She rubbed her teeth lightly on the side as she went up and down, three minutes later he let loose. Brandi took all of his cum in and swallowed.

They sat up and straightened out their clothes. Brandi had decided to leave and she was hoping he would ask her if he could walk her to her car.

Brandi finally said, "Do you want to walk me to my car?"

He said, "Sure slut I still need to have dinner, I want to fuck the hell out of you, lead the way,"

It had gotten dark and all Brandi could think about is getting his big dick inside of her. She opened the door of her SUV. He put one arm around her and started kissing her putting his other hand inside her blouse. He started squeezing her boobs, tweaking her nipples. What went through Brandi's mind? How can this young guy be so mean and so ruff, when at first he was so gentle? I just want that big dick inside me. Whatever it takes I will do.

What came out of Dave's mouth next? "Get your FN ass in that car I am going to fuck the shit out of you bitch. You better get in the back where it looks like there is more room."

Brandi put the seats down and got in. He was on top of her immediately and he was unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled her panties off. He stuck three fingers inside of her. He started licking and biting her boobs leaving teeth marks. He pulled her skirt up and he could see her shaven pussy in the dim light of the SUV.

"Look slut did you shave this pussy for me?" He put his lips on her thighs and started running his tongue up to her pussy lips. He was still finger fucking her, he had found her G spot.

She screamed, "This is wonderful I am getting off Ah! Ah! Ah! Stick that big beautiful cock in me."

Dave had already pulled his cock out and was putting it inside of her. She was so wet that the big thing slid right in. It took her breath away. He started pumping real slow while kissing her and squeezing her nipples. His rhythm got faster and faster.

She started screaming, "AH! AH! EEEEE. Don't stop I am getting off."

It was a very intense feelings with both of their climax's coming at the same time. Brandi had cum three times with this guy and they were all great.

Brandi looked over at her clock on her dashboard. It was almost seven and she needed to get home her husband might already be there.

Dave said, "Bitch I want your number?" Brandi was real hesitant about giving this guy her cell number but his cock was so big she could not resist. They exchanged numbers. Brandi giving him a fake one. He pulled her roughly towards him kissed her, then got out.

Brandi's thoughts were, I am still horny and I will never see this guy again. I guess I better get home to my husband to tell my new story!

Brandi was really getting caught up in our sexual activities. She wanted sex all the time. We watched all the movies that we had made. We talked about Dave and what they did at the movie constantly. After about two months, I noticed a change in Brandi. Brandi was spending a lot of time with her friend Ellen.

Now at this point is where I have to explain how Ellen and Brandi became friends. Brandi and Ellen had met in college. I had met Ellen once while Brandi and I where together during that period of time. I could tell Ellen was a druggy so I wanted nothing to do with her. After they graduated Brandi and Ellen went their separate ways.

123456...8