The Beginning of a Dick Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
On the prowl at dance clubs.
2.8k words
4.22
56.3k
27
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers

Dick Slut Wife goes to the club

Within a couple weeks of returning from the cruise, the fact that my wife wanted to be a dick slut was confirmed. Laura told me she wanted to go dancing. We had only gone a couple times over the years and I asked if she wanted to go dancing or prowling, she said "both!" She dressed into a new sexy black dress. Wow! She looked HOT.

On the drive to the club Laura said she wouldn't ever ask again, but wanted to know if I was really OK with her screwing other guys. I admitted to her that if hadn't had been for all the years of her stroking my dick while she told me her fantasies of sucking and screwing other guys that I probably wouldn't be able to handle it... but then reassured her it was just as much of a turn on for me as it was for her. Laura said she new I was turned on, but wanted to know if I was OK... not getting jealous, or any thing like it. I reassured her I was OK with her being a dick slut as long as it was just a "sex" thing and that her heart stays true to me. She kissed me and told me that she loved me more than ever, sat back in her seat and said with a wicked smile, "someone is going to get lucky tonight".

At the club we danced a bit, but mostly she was on the prowl, flirting and dancing with good-looking guys. Then she spotted whom she wanted. She approached him and soon they were out on the dance floor. She was grinding him and rubbing her body up against his. His hands were all over her body. After a bit she whispered something in his ear and he nodded then headed outside. She came over to me and told me she wanted to take him to the car and give him a blowjob. We decided it would be best if I watch from a distance as not to freak the guy out.

I followed her from a distance and watched her grab the guy's arm and he led her to his car and got in the back seat. I stood back far enough that he wouldn't see me but I could still see them. In just a few minutes I saw her head drop out of sight. About 10 minutes later she got out and walked back to the club. I followed her in and sat next to her at the bar where she gave me the details. She was disappointed in his size but liked how veiny he was. She had him cumming in less than 10 minutes. He caught her off guard as his first shot went down her throat. She stroked him till he finished cumming all over his back seat. He wanted to take her home but she declined got out and walked back to the club and freshened up in the bathroom.

Laura was totally turned on about giving a total stranger a blowjob in the parking lot and wanted to do it again. Soon she was back out on the dance floor and had picked her next victim. About 45 minutes later my wife was headed out to his truck. Again I saw her head drop. After about 5 minutes, I see her sit up. In total view of the world she slid off the straps of her dress exposing her gorgeous tits. I saw his hands reach up squeezing her nipples. I knew she was going to screw him; I moved in closer, she saw me and smiled. He laid down and she rocked him and his truck. 15 minutes later she is on her way back to the club.

Again she freshened up and we met at the bar where she gave me the details. He was thick, about average in length and had a big head. She said she was so horny after sucking 2 dicks that she had to have this one in her pussy. When she asked if he had protection, he grabbed a condom out of the glove box and she told him she wanted to fuck him right there; took control, telling him to lie down and to enjoy the ride. He was nervous about screwing her in public but told him it was here or never. He brought her to 2 orgasms before he came.

We went home shortly after she finished telling me about the fun she'd just had. Again asked if I was OK... I teased her, "I knew you were a slut before I married you... once a dick slut... always a dick slut". I told her she better have some left for me and she promised to screw me good when we got home... She was true to her promise.

We started going to some of the different local dance clubs every so often. Each time she'd find at least one guy to take out to his car for a blowjob. On three different occasions; after giving the guy a blowjob she told the guy she was married and wanted to screw him... and her husband would be there too. After explaining our arrangement and letting them know there wouldn't be any gay stuff 2 out of the 3 guys agreed. Once at the motel we'd screw Laura brains out.

Laura was getting bolder as she became more confident in being a dick slut. On several occasions she brought up her fantasy of giving 4 or 5 guys blowjobs and thinking of ways she could make that happen. One night while driving to a dance club my wife said she was going to take 2 guys to a motel tonight. Shortly after arriving to the club she was out on the dance floor looking for her victims, but was not having any luck finding 2 lucky candidates. Then she spotted them.

There were three guys had just walked in. She wasted no time and invited them out onto the dance floor. They all followed her out and started to dance... if you want to call it dancing. She basically screwed them there on the floor. She danced in like I've never seen before. She was dirty dancing with all three of them pressing her ass to their crotches and running her hands all over their bodies. They were rubbing their hands all over her body, sometimes being sandwiched between two of them, one in front and the other from behind. She would glance over at me and smile.

After some time Laura came over to me and said that we were leaving. When we got out to the car my wife told me to drive to the Best Western up the pass and kissed me like a mad woman. As we drove away she told me that the three guys were going to meet us at the motel. She told me how hot it made her getting so physical with them on the floor and so many others watching them. Without any warning my wife opened my pants and sucked my dick like a hot little slut. Laura sucks cock better than any woman I have known, but tonight she sucked me like I rarely experience, taking my dick down her throat deeper than she ever has and within 5 minutes I was cumming down her throat.

When we arrived at the motel we spotted 2 of the 3 guys in the parking lot. The other was in the lobby getting the room. Laura introduced me while we waited for their friend to return with the room card. He told the clerk to give him a room that was as far away from any other guest as possible. It was a little awkward for us 4 guys when we first got into the room. But my wife new exactly was she was wanted and laid out a few ground rules, turned down the lights, found a music channel on the TV and stripped to the music. She told us hands off and seductively danced for us. It wasn't long and she had stripped out of her little black dress and only had on high heels, a pair of black lace panties and bra. She looked so damn hot! (I don't think I mentioned that she had been a stripper for a few months in college)

She started to remove our shirts. Then off came her bra. She rubbed her tits for us and teased the hell out of us, rubbing her body against ours. She told us to take off our shoes and socks. She rubbed up against us more grabbing our dicks through our pants. One of the guys couldn't resist and grabbed her tits. She scolded him and told him he would miss out on her next treat.

My wife moved over in front of me and danced bending over for me to see her wet pussy through her panties. She then stood close to me and told me to remove her panties with my teeth. I grabbed hold and removed them. She told me to lick her pussy, which I did. She then went over to the other two and had them each lick her as well. She went over to the guy who had grabbed her and teased him, but would not let him taste her. She then made him stand up and she removed his pants and then boxers. She teased him but with no touching. She then did the same to the rest of us.

When she had all four of us naked she moved around the room to each of us randomly, stroking our dicks, rubbing the heads of our dicks on her wet pussy, letting us kiss her nipples or licking her juices. Basically she teased the hell out of us (and her) for about 20 minutes. Luckily her teasing was more sucking our cocks. She then had the guys go over to the bed. She laid on the edge of the bed and had two guys suck her nipples while the other kneeled on the floor and licked her clit. She had the first of countless orgasms.

She couldn't take it any more and told the guys sucking nipples to have a seat and told the guy licking her pussy to grab a condom and to screw her now. In seconds he had a rubber on and had his dick in my wife's pussy. She told one of the guys to come over and did her best to suck his cock but mostly just stroked it. It wasn't long and the guy fucking my wife came. She told the other guy to get a condom as well. He did the same and in no time he had Laura on all fours and was screwing her doggy style. She had the 3rd guy come over and sucked his dick. The guy screwing her was soon cumming and joined his buddy watching my wife.

Laura dropped to her knees and went to work on the thick cock in her hands. I knew she was enjoying him because he was thick. She sucked as much as she could and stroked him. She kept glancing at me and smiling at me. She told Mr. Thick she wanted him to cum down her throat and sucked him with all that she had. It wasn't long and he was cumming and she swallowed his load. When he was finished my wife laid on the bed and spreads her legs wide.

Laura motioned for me to join her and I lay on top of my sexy wife. She grabbed my dick and put it in her pussy and then told me how turned on she was; how she loved fucking me with these guys watching us. How she loved me watching her suck and fuck these guys; how turned on she was to being a little dick slut. She said she couldn't wait to suck my dick with another woman and to watch me screw the little bitch. She went on to tell me how she was going to have sex with at least 100 different guys and wanted to suck double that many cocks. She then told me she was going to do things to these guys that she had only dreamed of and for me to enjoy the show. It wasn't long and I was cumming in her pussy.

Laura told us she needed to rest, wanted to freshen up, then went into the bathroom. When she was finished she came out in a towel wrapped around her waist. She stood in the middle of the floor and let it drop. We just watched not sure what she had in mind. I could tell she was up to something by the look in her eyes. She asked each of them if there was any reason why they couldn't screw her without a condom. All three said they were clean, either from testing or because they had only been with one or two woman. Mr. Thick had only been with the one girl in the last 3 years. She told them that if they didn't object she didn't want to use condoms and all three seemed glad but confused.

My wife crawled onto the bed, lied down, spread her legs wide and told these guys that she wanted them to take total advantage of her naked body. They could do whatever they wanted to her as long as it wasn't too obscene or gross. She told them no serious pain; but that she was going to be their fuck slut and they really could do whatever they wanted. At first they weren't sure what she really wanted and moved towards her slowly. She grabbed two dicks and stroked them telling them to put these inside her holes and to make her scream!

For the next 45 minutes it was just a blur of dicks and her orgasms. She was sucking on one dick and then another. One dick after another went in her pussy. She did whatever they wanted and was their total dick slut. And then one of them went to put his dick in her ass and to my surprise she let him (in 8 years anal has been off limits, though she had done it before we met). For the first time, she had a dick in her ass, pussy and mouth; having one orgasm after another. She got nervous when the thick dick went in her ass. But the others had loosened her up enough that he went in without much difficulty. She continued to do whatever they wanted; it was a frenzy of touching, sucking and screwing till they, one by one, were finished. They each came at least twice; down her throat, in her pussy and ass. When the last guy climbed off her; she just lay there naked, panting, worn out, sweaty and cum all over her body. She smiled at me and told me she always wanted to do that. She got up, kissed and said goodbye to each of them. She walked to the bathroom and told me to join her in the shower when they were gone.

When I got into the shower she wrapped her arms around me and told me how much fun that was to just let these guys have there way with her. After we showered we pulled off the bottom sheet and lay on the top sheet. She fell asleep in my arms in no time.

The next morning I woke up to my wife giving me a blowjob and then she climbed on top of me and reminisced about the night before while slowly sliding up and down on my dick. She came several times and then told me to give her a wet orgasm. She got on all fours and within minutes she was cumming like a mad woman and soaking the bed. When I finally came we took a quick shower and headed home.

After that night there was no doubt in my mind that a wife was going to be a dick slut. That she was planning on sucking and screwing as many dicks as she could.

We still go to different dance clubs every month or so. She has no trouble finding new guys for her to screw or just give blowjobs to (it really turns her on to take a good looking stranger out to the car just to give him quick blowjob). She prefers to pick up one or two guys, though a couple of times it has been 3. If she wants to screw them we get a room or we go to their place. The dance clubs are her favorite place to find guys. She's picky about the guys she picks to screw. But she's found a soft spot for the guys who are kinda nerdy but not creepy. She only gives them blowjobs; they are usually overly anxious and cum within minutes. I'm sure her awesome cock sucking abilities have a lot to do with that as well.

barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers