The Beginning of a Dick Slut Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife broke the rules.
3.1k words
3.99
50.2k
21
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers

Dick Slut Wife broke the rules

Laura broke my one rule; she screwed and gave blowjobs to 6 guys (all in one night) without me being there. But in all fairness she did call and ask for permission.

Her company had sent her to a conference for a few days. The second night at the hotel she saw two guys, in their late 20's, walking down the hall wearing shorts and heading to the Jacuzzi. Both were decent looking. She immediately went to her room and called me and told me what she wanted to do.

Laura put on a skimpy bikini and went out to the Jacuzzi. When she got out there she saw the two guys who had caught her eye. But there were 4 other guys in there as well. Out of these 4 only one was decent looking. The other three weren't attractive, but looked like decent guys... and older. Two had beer guts and she hates that. With all those guys in there she decided against the Jacuzzi and went to the pool instead.

She swam for a bit and then 3 of the guys left. The two young guys and one of the older guys were still there. She decided to get into the Jacuzzi to see where things went. She climbed in slowly, getting their attention by commenting how hot the water was. All three checked her out as she moved to an opening between the two young guys. They all said "hi" and she smiled back.

She sat there enjoying the hot water and trying to figure out how she was going to get these two young studs back to her room. While making plans in her head she saw the other 3 guys coming back with a bag and busted out some beers. The two young guys moved closer to her making room for the other guys. These guys quickly noticed Laura, said hi and offered her a beer, but she hates beer and declined. She started asking them questions and found out they were working construction and only went home on the weekends.

Laura decided to have some fun and started rubbing her leg up against the two guys next to her. At first she made it more like accidents, but then she rubbed their legs more intentionally. She then decided to be bolder and touched one of the guys leg with her hand. He just grinned at her. With that she touched his dick through his shorts and felt his semi hard dick. He had a very surprised look but didn't refuse so she squeezed him till he was hard. She shifted and faced the other guy and went through the same process with the same surprised look but no refusal. She leaned back and stroked one of the guys for a while and then other, thinking no one knew what was happening. But one of the older guys must have noticed, because he said that he was next.

My wife was not as sly as she had thought because another said he was after him. Only two guys were clueless. Laura was totally busted... but she didn't care. She grinned at the other two who had caught her and said she didn't know what they were talking about.

One of these guy then said, "look at them, they are looking totally guilty!... Tom, your sister is going to kill Karl when she finds out he got a blowjob from this lady."

Laura came to their defense and said, "I didn't give him a blowjob, I only stroked him!"

The guy grins at my wife and says, "ya, but she doesn't know that...unless you of course give us a reason not to say anything to his girlfriend."

Laura says, "I guess you want me to show you my tits or something like that?"

And the guy says, "Show us your tits to start... then you can jack us off too."

Laura was definitely feeling frustrated with the situation. She looked at Karl and looked at the other guys and figured, "what the hell! What are a few extra hand jobs!"

She completely took off her top and showed them her perky C titties, then went around and stroked all six guys under the water and let them play with her tits. One of the young guys had a big dick, but it was one of the older guys who had one of the biggest and hardest dicks. She later found out that it was 11" and she could barely fit her hand all the way around it. Did I mention she likes big dicks?

She gave him a big smile when she felt it get even harder in her hands, he only grinned. She continued to stroke his dick while the others felt her up... and down. She felt hands on her boobs and noticed they were had moved to her ass and someone was rubbing her pussy. Laura really wanted to see this big dick she was stroking and asked if any of the guys would mind going to their room where she could give them all a blowjob. Of course they all volunteered.

Laura chose the room of the two young guys who had caught her interest in the first place. They all dried off and went to the room. Once there she laid out some ground rules. She told them that she was only going to suck them one at a time. They had 5 minutes to cum and they could only cum on her tits. And that she was in charge.

When they all said ok she took off her top and while doing a little dance for them. She moved to each guy and rubbed her boobs in their faces and squeezed their dicks. She let them squeeze her tits and suck on her nipples. One of the guys asked her to take off her bikini bottoms. She told them she would take off hers if they took off theirs and stroked their dicks for her. She reminded them that her pussy was off limits. They all agreed and started to drop their shorts.

She wanted to get the not-so-good-looking guys done first. She grabbed one of the older guys, stroked and sucked his dick. He lasted just a few minutes and came on her tits. She told someone to get a washcloth and then wiped the goo off her chest and sucked one of the other guys and he blew his load on her tits in just a few minutes.

Next Laura had one of the good-looking guys and another OK looking guy come over. She started out stroking them, then started to suck them. This was making her very horny and she got to where she could hardly stand it any more and started to rub her clit. She grabbed one of the dicks and sucked his dick all the way down her throat. She sucked and stroked him hard while she rubbed her pussy. In minutes he came and she swallowed his load. Of course this got a lot of woo hoo's from the guys. She sucked the other guy for a few seconds and then decided she wanted to screw him.

She asked if anyone had a condom and made him lay down on the bed. She stroked his dick while one of the guys got the condom. She put it on him and climbed on top of him and slid her wet pussy down his hard dick. It wasn't long and she was cumming and the guy she was screwing came soon after. She collapsed for a few minutes and then rolled off the guy below her.

Mr. Big Dick started rubbing her body again; she reached over and stroked his hard dick; she couldn't believe how big he was. Laura has screwed some big dicks, but this was definitely the longest she had ever seen and one of the thickest. But what really got her attention was how hard it was and the veins that were bulging everywhere (she complains that most bigger dicks don't get real hard). She had Mr. Big Dick stand in front of her while she stroked his massive hard on and did her best to suck him. She could barely get more than head in her mouth.

She felt someone squeezing her tits and remembered there was still one more guy to suck. My little dick slut had him stand next to her and began sucking his dick while she stroked the monster in her other hand. The guy she was sucking average length but thick. Sucking him while stroking the monster dick was really turning her on again and so she sucked and stroked harder. Soon she had another dick shooting its load down her throat.

Laura started to question whether she going to be able to screw this monster. She had been with a couple guys who dicks were 9" to 10" but never this thick. My wife had Mr. Big Dick sit in one of the chairs and knelt in front of him. She stroked him and licked him and played with his dick and massive balls. She stood up and gave him a lap dance, stroking his dick and rubbing it against her pussy. She let him suck her nipples while she rubbed the tip of his dick on her pussy. He told her he couldn't take much more so she stopped. She asked him if he had a condom but he said he didn't. He quickly added he'd only been with one woman for the last 15 years.

Laura decided it would be safe and had Mr. Big Dick lay on the bed. She straddled the monster and let the head of his dick slide inside her wet pussy slowly, feeling him stretch her to her limits and continued slowly sliding down on him. She worked most of his monster inside of her and he had a dazed look on his face, looked up at her and grinned. She kept the pace slow, sliding almost all the way off and then all the way down. She was totally enjoying this huge dick and was soon having her first of multiple orgasms. She didn't want him to cum yet so she would stop every so often.

She told Mr. Big Dick to do her doggy style but told him he couldn't cum yet. He moved faster, she winced with pain and pleasure as he pushed deeper and harder. She reached down, rubbed her clit and almost immediately had a powerful wet (squirting) orgasm soaking him and the bed.

She then laid on the edge of the bed spreading her legs for him and told him to stand on the floor. He stepped up and slowly slid in and out the full length of his dick. Again she was cumming but she told him not to cum. He told her he couldn't take much more. She sat on the bed and told him to fuck her tits. Each time he slid up she sucked his dick. He told her he was about to cum and she sucked the head of his dick in her mouth and stroked the monster till he shot a couple huge load in her mouth. She couldn't handle any more and pulled his dick out and he continued to shoot huge load after load of cum all over her tits. His body jerked as she stroked the last of his cum out of him. He sat down in a chair with a very big grin on his face. He told her that was the first time he had cum in months. She grinned at him and told him she was glad to be of service and asked for a towel.

Most of the guys were dressed and she told them all good-bye. She asked one of the young guys if they minded if she cleaned up in their bathroom and told the others good night, making it obvious she wanted the others to leave.

Laura then took a shower and cleaned up. She dried off; wrapped the towel around her waist and went out into the room to find all but one of the guys gone. She asked where his friend was. The young guy just smiled and told my wife that he went after supplies. Laura gave him a curious look and he told her condoms. She asked him what made him think that they would need condoms. He shrugged and said that they were hoping. She dropped the towel and he smiled at her gorgeous naked body. She could see the bulge building up in his shorts; she smiled at him and then realized she didn't even know his name. She laughed and asked his name, he was Todd and the other guy was Karl.

Todd starred at her naked body and just smiled. He told her she was very pretty for her age. She teased; "age?" and she did a little dance for him. He got up and came over to her and started to touch her naked body. She rubbed his semi-rigid dick through his shorts. He kissed her neck but when he went to kiss her she told him no kissing. He grinned and asked if she was married. She told him she was but that she had permission to screw him and his friend as she dropped to her knees. She took his whole dick into her mouth and felt him get hard within seconds.

Laura got up and went over to the bed, pulled down the covers and lay on the sheets. She told him she wanted him to lick her pussy. With out a word he went to her and started kissing her stomach and slowly worked his way down to her wet pussy. He licked her and brought her to an orgasm within minutes. She told him she was as horny as hell and that his friend better hurry up with those condoms. Todd just smiled and reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom..."last one" he grinned. She told him, "put that thing on and fuck now!". He did as he was told.

Laura got on all fours; Todd grabbed her waist with one hand and with the other slides his dick in her. She started pushing into him with each of his thrust. She didn't want him to cum just yet and made him stop. She told him to lie down and screwed him from on top. He pinched her nipples and she came again. She just closed her eyes and screwed him fast and hard. Soon she felt his body tense up and he came inside her. When he was finished she climbed off and said she was going to clean up for his friend.

As Laura turned on the shower she heard the motel door open and Karl say, "It's about time." She quickly cleaned up and came out of the bathroom naked, drying her hair. She noticed Todd was gone only Karl was there. He had the TV on and was sitting on his bed without a shirt on and the sheets pulled up to his waist. She asked him if he got the supplies. Karl smiled and pulled out the box of condoms. "Just in case," he said. "Just in case what?" was my wife's reply. He shrugged and nervously smiled. She walked towards him and dropped the towel saying, "just in case I wanted to fuck you too?"

He was speechless as she climbed on top of the bed and straddled him pushing her tits into his face. She felt his hard on beneath the sheets but could tell he was very nervous. She asked him why he was so nervous. He said he wasn't. "You're lying!" she said. So he blurted out that he was a virgin. He rambled on that he had fooled around with his girlfriend but that she wouldn't have sex him, though she had given him a couple handjobs. He added that my wife was only the second girl to give him a blowjob... After he was finished talking she asked him if he wanted to still wanted to have sex her. He grinned and said he did. She told him since there were no worries of STDs he wouldn't need the condoms. Laura told him she would take it easy on him and then totally screwed the hell out of him.

She started out slow. But after a few minutes in the missionary position she rolled him over and screwed him on top. But before he could get too close to cumming she climbed off and told him to get behind her. He put his dick inside her and was screwing her from behind. She told him to go faster. She had him reach around and play with her clit. This sent her over the edge and she had a major wet orgasm. She pulled away from him and had him lay down and climbed on top of him again. She rode his dick looking into his eyes. She had him play with her tits and closed her eyes enjoying his virgin dick inside of her. She could tell he was getting close to cumming and moved her hips in a grinding motion. Within seconds he let out a loud gasp and came a huge load inside her pussy. She continued to grind his dick till she felt it shrinking inside her. She climbed off and lay next to him. He just kept saying "wow".

He asked her if he could take a shower with her. She let him wash her down and noticed he was getting hard again. She asked, "What is this was all about?" He told her that she totally turned him on and asked if he could screw her again. They dried off and went out to the bed. She dropped down to her knees and sucked life back into his dick. Within no time he was hard as a rock. She climbed on the bed with her ass facing him. He stood behind her and put his dick inside her. He screwed her hard. My wife screwed him just about every which way till he shot a second load deep into her pussy. They collapsed on the bed and a few minutes later my wife got dressed, kissed Karl goodnight and went back to her room.

My phone rang at 2am and it was Laura calling to tell me about all the details while making me stroke my dick till I came. She sucked 6 dicks and screwed 3 of the 6 that night. She sent me a couple pictures if I promised to delete them, which I did after several "abstinent" threats. We have amended the deal that I always had to be there with the understanding that it wouldn't happen too often. I always get the details and great sex... What more can I ask for...

barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers