The Beginning of a Dick Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers

When we returned home from the cruise Laura again asked me if I was OK that she'd screwed these 3 guys. I just smiled and said I knew I'd married a dick slut and that it turned me on. But she asked if I was OK with her "really" being a dick slut and that it was not just a fantasy anymore. I asked her if she had "really" enjoyed it. By her grin and I knew she did. I reassured her that I was just as turned on by her being a dick slut as she was and as long as she was OK with it I was. I only asked that I always be there, that there were no long term relationships, she use condoms from now on and that her heart was only mine. She smiled, agreed, kissed me , climbed on top of me and then screwed my brains out telling me how she was going to screw at least 100 guys and suck as many dicks as she could. Ya...I think I might have unleashed a dick slut monster.

I have written about several of my wife's Dick Slut adventures. Of course they are the better experiences she's had... yes there have been quite a few not worth mentioning and some we'd like to forget. But all in all it has been an adventure.

barn9408
barn9408
90 Followers
12