The Beginning of a New Life

Story Info
She learns who She is.
1.3k words
4.13
23.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 1

They were exhausted. A week full of meetings, classes and deadlines had worn out both of them. Each of them were active in a Greek organization. They also were carrying full course loads and working part time jobs. Most Saturday’s were different than this, up early and off to some new function. Today though, they could sleep in. This is what confused him. He heard her climb out of the bed and it was only 9:30. He knew she was going for coffee, their 8 months together had taught him that she needed her morning caffeine. But what was she doing up and moving this early? This weighed lightly on his mind as he drifted back toward sleep. He was in that state where he felt like he could control his dreams. So there he lay, under the one thin sheet, on his back. His 6’0”, 185 pound frame nearly filled the single bed. One drawback to still being in college was that neither of them had a very big bed. The sheet was only covering half of his body. From his flat stomach up was only bare skin. One leg, from the knee down, was also sticking out from under the sheet. As she walked back into the room, she admired how sexy this image was.

He had no clue she was back in the room. He felt like he was floating over a field of bright green grass in the middle of nowhere. Off in the distance, he could see her. She was looking toward him and was wearing a tight sundress that clung to her sexy body. She was 5’5” and weighed 130 pounds. Not the stats of a supermodel, but was she ever hot. Her hair was about shoulder length, and blonde. It accented her deep blue eyes that could melt him with one look. Her body was very tone, with legs that could make any man, or woman, miss a heartbeat or two. The dress also showed an ample amount of cleavage. Despite her small frame her chest was a natural 36DD, something that also was noticed by most. All things considered, he felt lucky to be the one special man in her life.

As his dream continued, and he moved closer to her, the sheer sight of her in that dress aroused him. In real life the sheet rose to acknowledge this to anyone that was there to see. When he reached her, she fell to her knees to begin kissing and licking his manhood. It was an unbelievable feeling. His eyes, closed with pleasure, began to open to look down at her. What he didn’t realize was that he actually was opening his eyes. With them half open and still covered with sleep, he looked down to see her, framed between his two legs.

She was smiling, but with her eyes, as her mouth was filled with him. “Good morning,” she said, sliding her mouth away from him. Good indeed he thought. Still half asleep, he reached out to touch her, only to be stopped. While in his dream world, she had bound his hands to the bedposts. He fought at the belts that held his wrists tight and she let out a small giggle, as he found his struggle useless. She knew how he loved to touch her, but she loved the idea of teasing and controlling him. He asked to be untied, but was refused as she shook her head with that cute little smirk on her lips.

She then leaned down, placing her lips on his balls while her fingers slowly grazed over his erect cock. It was as hard as she had ever seen it, and stood out from his body a god seven inches. She licked and sucked his balls while her hands ran up over his stomach and chest. Then her tongue, wet and warm, ran up the length of his shaft, stopping to suck on his swollen head. She took his length into her mouth as she moved her head back down his shaft. Her lips were wrapped tightly around him. Encouraged by his moans, she began moving up and down on him, her tongue circling him while her lips hungrily sucked at him. Their sex life together was great, but not as frequent as either of them liked. She could feel him getting harder and knew what that meant. But he couldn’t cum yet; she had more things planned for him. So she slid her mouth off of him, as he opened is eyes and looked toward her curiously. She didn’t say a word, simply offered him a sheepish grin.

Pushing his legs back together, she straddled them, pressing her wetness against him. She always got wet from sucking him, loving how hard she could make him. She began to slide up his body, teasing his cock, rubbing her soft, wet pussy against him, but not letting him inside her. She slid further up, placing her knees on either side of his chest. Again he was reaching out to touch her, only to be stopped by the restraints. He wanted to touch her breasts, feel her hard nipples…and she knew it. So she began to rub them, first circling her nipples with her fingertip, then pinching them. Then she took her breasts into her hands, squeezing them together, pushing them toward her mouth and sliding her tongue out, slowly licked her nipples. Teasing him this way drove him crazy, and she was enjoying every minute of it. Following this, she slid her right hand down her body. She paused at her clit, lightly rubbing it before placing her finger to his lips to allow him a small sample.

She knew how much he loved to taste her as often as he could. When she met him, receiving oral sex was a new thing for her. But after feeling how good his tongue was on her, she had no problem seeing him go down on her. From this point, she placed her hand back to her wetness. She once again rubbed her clit, this time longer and harder. Next, she slid a finger deep inside her, all the while knowing how he loved to watch her. She was wet and warm, and began sliding one finger deep in and slowly out. Then came two fingers, working in and out faster and harder. Her lips were grabbing at her fingers as all this teasing of him had also brought her close to an orgasm.

She pulled her fingers out and placed them near his lips. He opened his mouth and extended his head out to taste the sweetness but saw them pulled back just as quickly. She could see the hunger in his eyes. She knew what he wanted, but wanted him to ask for it. So she sat there…waiting. Finally he spoke up, saying, “I want to taste you.” But this wasn’t a question, so she stared at him…waiting. Then, once again he opened his mouth, “Can I please taste you?” This brought a smile to her face as she nodded her approval. And though neither of them realized it at the time, she now would forever be She to him.

She positioned Herself just above his face, bracing Herself against the headboard. She then lowered Herself onto his waiting mouth. Then he took Her clit into his mouth, sucking hard on it while flicking it with his tongue. She closed Her eyes and began to ride his face. Sliding Herself back and forth across his mouth as his tongue probed deep inside Her. Faster and faster She moved against his lips, feeling Her climax building from within Her. She clenched the headboard with a death grip as she came, flooding his mouth and covering her face with Her sweet juice. He lapped at Her, using his tongue and lips to get every drop he could, not wanting any to go to waste. Her body shook and quivered as his tongue continued licking Her. She slowly moved Herself off of him and laid next to him. She cuddled up close to his body, feeling his warmth and love as She caught Her breath, all the while leaving his hounds bound…