The beginning Of A New Slave

Story Info
She tries you out.
2k words
4.38
30.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the hotel room, and the light is diffused, there is an enjoyable smell in the air and several candles aflame around the room. I cannot make out your face you as you sit in the shadows, but I smell your scent, and hear you speak. I can feel the power that emitted from you, and I feel a little weak in the knees from the sensation it gives me.

“Slave, remove you’re clothing and come near.” I hear in that deep monotone voice, I feel goose bumps form on my skin and the hairs on the back of my neck standup off my flesh.

I remove everything and experience a coldness run across my skin, small goose bumps form and my nipples stiffen. I am afraid yet very excited at what comes next.

I start to ask a question but you cut me short, “shut up you slut, crawl to me on your knees now!”

I crawl over and you cuff an unpleasantly cold leather collar around my neck, you fasten it and I can hear the metal clang against the buckle. You yank me close to you, taking a forceful hand with me..

“You will be utterly mine for the next three days bitch and will do as told, do you understand?”

I almost answer you but feel you pull the collar again so I just nod my head in agreement.

“Good, slave”

“Now go into the bathroom, crawl there; and wash yourself up and let me know when you are done, leave the door open and the light on.”

I crawl in the bathroom and stand on front of the sink and begin to run the water so I can wash, I can not see you but am very aware that you can see me clearly and it makes my cunt wet to know this. I start by washing my face and arms, and then I work to each breast rubbing gently with the rough cloth making sure I remove all of the soap as I move on. As I begin to wash my thighs, you speak again and your voice is so commanding I have no trouble hearing you over the rushing water,

“No turn your back to me and bend over as you wash the rest, I want to see that hot little ass that I am about to use.”

I do as told, in doing so you can see the poutiness of my cunt lips, the glistening dampness, and I feel very exposed. I finish washing and reach for a towel,

“I didn’t say anything about a towel you whore, now get your ass over here, crawl to me now!”

I crawl over on all fours, you lift me to the bed lay me on my back and shove my legs open, I shiver in fear for a moment. Your touch is commanding but non-threatening really, I start to relax just a bit.

“DO not move my little cunt for you are about to learn what your purpose truly is.”

You take leather straps from the drawer and strap my arms to the bedpost, then you prop each thigh with a large pillow and tie my legs open a far as they will stretch. MY Muscle ache oh so slightly and I feel the pull even in the lips between my legs. Then you blindfold me so that I cannot see what is to come next, this really sends me in a whirlwind, and I have never felt such fear yet felt so safe and aroused at the same time.

I begin to feel your hands softly trace my skin; you commence at my neck, down to my breast circling each and a fast pinch of each nipple. Then you trace down my stomach and down one thigh and up the next. I am so hot, and I want so to moan but know I do not dare. You stop your fingers at my cunt, tracing the lips with your strong fingers, and then begin to pull them apart. I hear a click and feel warmth, I realize you have turned on a light and now; I am so exposed, more than I have ever been. You begin to touch me and insert first one finger then two, fucking my hot cunt, with your fingers.

“You respond well whore, and I like that.”

I can hear you lick your fingers and I feel you move to the head of the bed, one knee on each side of my head, you grab he back of my head along with a large amount of hair. You shove your cock past my lips with no real warning. You fuck my face hard, and I gag a bit as you force yourself into my throat. I can taste the precum and I begin using my tongue on your cock as you fuck my face. The sounds of my slipping echo in my ears as I fight to suck and breath, your filling my face to the point that it almost cuts of the flow of air. This goes on for a several minutes, and then you remove your cock and get off the bed.

I feel you untie my legs, and with my hands still bound, you flip me over. My ass in the air I feel a finger crammed into my ass hole hard and fast. My head spins and the pain is great, you have some type of lube on the finger so that helps but I have not had much experience at this so it is a tight fit even for your finger. My ass hole begins to tingle, not numb but relaxed. I feel your hands grab my hips and the head of your cock push against my anal opening, I wince knowing it will be a stretch but find myself wanting to push my hips back against your cock. The tip enters, you pause and with one shove you bury your cock into my ass, you grab the back of me head with one hand and hold my hip with the other and begin to fuck me so hard I have trouble staying on all fours. I can smell your sweat, and you grunt with each stroke, a low primal grunt, your cock twitching and slamming in me, my cunt is so close to cumming I cant stand it. Then as fast as it started, it stops; you pull out, again flip me over and begin to fuck my cunt as hard and fierce as you did my ass,

“Damn you’re a hot little fuck, every hole feels better then the last. Does the slut want to cum?” I nod.

“Can’t hear you bitch!” Your hand makes contact with my face, a sharp smack and my head jerks to the side and the sting surges through my cheek with great intensity.

“Yes Sir”

“To bad whore, you wont be cumin anytime soon!”

An almost evil laugh leaves your lips as you fuck harder, and I know if you do not stop soon I will cum, and god only knows what you would do then. Suddenly you your cock exits my cunt, leavening it gaping open wide, twitching, and begging for more, sucking in trying to recapture the hard cock that it was just enjoying. I am not sure what you are doing, then I hear you grunt loud and I feel your hot load shooting all over my face, tits and stomach.

It feels so warm against my skin compared to the cold air, and it feels as if you cum a gallon, I am covered in it. I hear you walk across the room, and you sit in the chair, I can hear the creak of the vinyl as you put your weight upon it. I lay there covered in your spunk, pussy aching for relief, and so horny u could fuck a lamppost. Then I hear footsteps, softer than yours, and I feel someone sit on the edge of the bed. I wonder who this is, and then. I feel soft small hands touching me, and you speak in that deep vibrating tone.

“That’s it touch her all over, now suck her nipples, and lick my cum off her, do not miss a drop, for my other little whore: if you miss any you know what you punishment will be.”

At that point I realize it is a female, and she is licking me everywhere, sucking up all of your cum and making me so hot. She sucks and bites my nipples and licks everywhere, her hands touching every inch.

“I want to see you finger fuck her cunt as you eat my cum”, I think oh my god if she does that I am not going to be able to hold back I am going to cum! Please no I think to myself.

Her fingers enter me with more care than you did and she begins to fuck two in and out of me, I can’t take it and my hips begin to buck and I moan softly. I begin to hope Sir will not get angry, as I cannot hold back, I bite my lips and then: you yell at her.

“STOP! Do not let her come! Untie her one hand and get your ass over here my little whore.” She does as you order, and I cant help but wonder what next. I hear her walk over to you, and I want to put my hand on my cunt so bad.

“Now you little slut take off the blind fold.” As I do as you have instructed me to I see a very beautiful thin brunette with a perfect body bent over the arm of the chair and you have you cock crammed up her cunt, and a finger in her ass.

“You will watch me fuck her, and you will masturbate for me, but do not cum until I tell you Bitch, for if you do the punishment will be grand!”

You begin to fuck her hard as I shove my hand in my cunt and buck, I want to cum so bad!

I can hear you slide in and out of her wet twat, and I can see the look on both your twisted faces that you are both close to Cumming. I am fucking myself so hard, grinding the heal of my hand against my clit, I cannot stand it, and I am hoping you will let me go soon.

The smell of sex in the room is strong, and the moans have gotten loud from all of us. Our heat mounts as we all fuck, then you look at me, a strained look crosses your face and you scream in a monstrous voice.

“Now my little whores, cum for me now!”

That was all it took for me and I let is loose screaming my voice sore and shuddering in a horse tone. Drenching the sheets, I scream as the wave washes over me and I feel great release,

“OH yes Master thank you, Oh fuck it feels so good! Cumming so hard Sir yes!”

You grab the brunette drive your cock hard into her succumbing twat and rumble like a bear, she too whimpers but with a softer voice, sensual and somehow sweet. We all quiver and shake as we release our loads, and I cum so hard I think it will never stop. You propel three four five times into her, then pull out and shoot globs onto her ass, grunting with each squirt. The streams ooze across her creamy flesh, and glistens in the light like strings of Christmas tinsel.

I fall to the bed and pass out. When I awake, she is gone, I have been freshly bathed, and you hold my naked body next to yours in the warm bed. Then I hear you whisper,

“Sleep now dear, for in a few hours, you will experience much worse than what I just showed you.”

I snuggle against you, smile and fall into a deep slumber, only to awake to…………