The Beginning of an Affair - Week 02

Story Info
Taking this affair to another level.
1.2k words
4.08
38.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bll9618
bll9618
12 Followers

As I have written in my previous story, I am starting the second week of a very sexual affair with a married co-worker, Jane. Her husband was a training seminar for his new Retail Management position. He was going to be gone for one more week and we had plans to fuck and suck each other into oblivion in that remaining time. I also had planned to ramp up our experiences.

Those plans got a serious blow that Thursday when I found out that I had to go down to Philadelphia for a meeting on Monday and Tuesday, which was made worst by the fact that I had to leave Sunday morning because that was the only flight available with that short notice. That coupled with Jane's previously planned family commitment Friday night would put a serious dent in our remaining time together while her husband was out of town.

We weren't able to get together on Saturday night because Jane's sister ended up spending that weekend with her after the family gathering and I was off early Sunday morning. After some thought, I came to believe that the forced 5 day celibacy on both of our parts may work to my advantage. My meetings on Monday and Tuesday went well and we actually finished up early and I was able to catch a flight and get back to my house around dinner time. As soon as I hit the door, I was on the phone to Jane, asking her to come over.

Jane must have run some lights and broke all the speed limits as she was at my house in less than 10 minutes. I met her at the door with a passionate kiss. With a little urging, I am sure that I could have bent her over the table or had her on the couch, but I had other plans. I was going to take advantage of her current horny state to take our sexual adventures to some un-chartered territory. I led her to my bedroom, shedding articles of clothing along the way. Once we were in my bedroom, I stripped off her remaining clothes so that she was naked as I lowered her to the bed. We continued to kiss as I began to fondle her fabulous tits. It seemed that our forced absence had made her tits more sensitive. Taking a clue from an article in Penthouse letters, I slipped 3 spearmint Altoids into my mouth and began to suck on her nipples. The sparkle action of the candy really got her going. She was moaning and begging me to fuck her deep, as my mouth alternated between each nipple.

I reached down and slipped my finger into her pussy. It was wetter and warmer than I have ever felt in our short time together. My finger went to her clit, and I lightly massaged it as I continued my oral ministrations on her nipples. I could tell she was close to orgasm, but I didn't want her to cum just yet.

Ready to move on the next step on my plan, I rolled Jane onto her stomach. I started lightly massage her back and buttocks with my finger tips. She was purring like a contented cat and I put my tongue at the base of her spine and licked my way up to her neck. As I began to kiss the back of her neck, I reached between her spread legs and found her swollen clit with my middle finger. I gave it a few strokes as I continued to kiss and suck on the back of her neck.

Her hips began to rotate to the rhythm of my finger on her clit. I worked my thumb between her buttocks and came to rest on her asshole. Still massaging her clit, my thumb rubbed against her anus in a circular motion. She was hotter than I had ever seen her and was begging me to fuck her. I lowered my mouth to her left ear and whispered "Yes, I am going to fuck that sweet ass of yours" as my thumb popped into her asshole.

Jane let out a sharp moan as I continued to massage her clit and thumb fucked her tight asshole. The rhythm of her hips quickened. I could tell she was very close to orgasm. I took my finger from her clit but continued to work my thumb in and out of her ass.

She whimpered "Why did you stop, baby. I need to cum hard"

"You will cum hard when I put my cock in your ass", I softly told her.

Reaching under the pillow, I pulled out a bottle of lube and dribbled some of the cool lubricant between her buttocks onto my thumb. I worked it around her asshole with my thumb. With my other hand I squeezed a generous amount on my hard cock.

Taking my thumb away, I knelled behind Jane and put the tip of my cock on the entrance to her ass. Slowly, but firmly I began to push my dick into her butt hole. After some initial resistance the head popped past her sphincter.

I heard a sharp gasp from Jane. "Go easy baby, you are the first one in there", she moaned. Slowly, I would ease an inch or two in and hold it until she was used to the feeling. Once, my cock was all the way, I reached around with my other hand and found her clit.

Rolling her clit between my thumb and fore finger, I held my cock still, buried deep into her asshole. Once her hips began to rotate in sync with the action of my fingers on her clit, I began to slowly fuck my dick in and out of her asshole.

It wasn't long before Jane was urging me to fuck her harder. Within minutes, my cock was slamming in and out of her no longer virgin butt. Her juices were flowing and soaking my balls as they slammed against her pussy.

I could sense that Jane was about to cum and I would not be far behind her. Within seconds, she cried out, "Oh God, I cumming. Fuck me harder"

My hand was soaked with her juices just as my cock erupted into her asshole. I continued to pump my cock in and out of her ass as we collapsed onto the bed.

After a few minutes, our breathing returned to normal and I rolled off of her. Jane cuddled next to me. We kissed deeply for a few minutes, I held her against my body. Jane looked at me and asked, "How did you know that I wanted to you to take me that way? Betty has been telling me how great if was, so I was going to ask you to do me that way"

I just shrugged my shoulders. We took a shower together and fucked and sucked for the rest of the night. Jane really took to the back door action and I had her ass on a regular basis. Her husband came back, but it didn't stop us from getting together. We still had our fuck and suck sessions 1 to 2 times a week. We continued on for quite awhile and had some memorable adventures, which I will tell you about in future letters.

bll9618
bll9618
12 Followers