The Beginning of My Conquest

Story Info
He makes his move to seduce Deepa bhabhi.
1.1k words
3.77
59.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my eyes on her for a long time now. She was wife of my close friend Yogesh and was sexy as hell even after two kids. Ever since I had seen her for the first time I decided to get her on my bed under my hard body and cock. Unlike my wife, she was having a good height. Again, unlike my wife, she had a dusky complexion. While normally I prefer women with fair complexion, her dark and dusky looks with a nice rounded figure really attracted me towards her. Also, she was intelligent and witty. An added Bonus!! Since most of the times, we used to maintain a formal distance, I hatched an elaborate plan to bring her soft sexy body come under my hard naked body. With my diabolic mind, I planned a two pronged strategy. My strategy consisted of first implanting the idea in Yogesh's mind regarding getting his wife fucked by me. At the same time I also started pushing my wife slowly and surely towards the idea of a foursome with another couple. Rome was not built in a day!! It took me full four years before I could finally lay Deepa.

For first part of my strategy, I used Yogesh's weakness for liquor. Often, when we both were slightly drunk, I would casually start the topic of our sex lives. We discussed how our wives had sex with us. Both of us were interested in anal but were denied the pleasure by our wives. Again, both of the wives used to give a great blowjob. One evening, when we were both alone and really sozzled up watching an adult rated flick, we lost control. Both of us got naked and started sucking off each other's cocks. It was then that while Yogesh was sucking off my cock that I cried out- I want to fuck your wife. I want to fuck your Deepa. Drunk and aroused that we both were, he too replied yes you may when the time comes for it!!! There- the idea was planted in his mind.

After that we met several times but somehow there was always a formal line which wasn't breached by us. Once when all of us that is Madhu, Myself, Yogesh and deepa were drunk, I asked Yogesh in front of his wife if he had told his wife about that night between us and he replied in affirmative. I looked at his wife and I sensed slight blushing on her face. This was an indication to me that both he and his wife were open to more explorations with us.

That night, when we were both dancing with our partners in our room after coming back from dinner, Yogesh suggested let's exchange partners. With a twinkle in my eye, I willingly agreed and soon had Deepa in my arms, slowly swinging to a very low, almost non-existent tune. Thinking of it as an ideal opportunity, I started slowly caressing her back, at the same time, pressing my crotch already boasting of a hard jutting cock, against her abdomen . She closed her eyes and rocked forth. Taking things further, I started kissing her face and neck all over. As she started moaning, I became bold enough to kiss her on the lips. I was surprised to find her responding and in fact kissing me back. I was to be further surprised when she in fact started biting my lower lip with her teeth. I was in seventh heaven! I responded by dropping my arms from her waist to her buttocks and gave them a tight squeeze. She immediately started moaning louder and kissed me harder. It was great fun. I was kissing her and sucking her juicy lips while she was pushing my body closer to her own. Unfortunately, just then their kids woke up and knocked at the door. Our little party broke up prematurely and we had to retire to our respective rooms.

Not one to give up so easily, later when I was making love to Madhu in our bed, on a whim I called up Yogesh and Deepa to come into our room. However, Deepa couldn't come owing to kids and only Yogesh came. He entered our room and must have been no doubt shocked by the sight of us making love. Our bodies were hidden under a quilt but even a fool would have realized as to what we were doing under it. Immediately he sat down and asked what was expected of him. I asked him to just watch and then we would see, what next!

He sat down for a couple of minutes but then went near our entangled feet and lifted up the quilt to watch my cock ramming her pussy. I must say it felt very erotic and while Madhu was a bit apprehensive , I allayed her fears by promising that we will just allow him to watch and nothing more. However, as I removed quilt from top to reveal her sexy boobs to Yogesh, he couldn't control himself and went down and started sucking them and mauling them vigorously with his mouth. He was stroking himself at the same time with his free hand. Madhu looked at me questioningly and I reassured her that there was nothing wrong in it as long as we didn't go further. I fucked her as I kept talking to her that another guy was sucking her boobs even while I was fucking her.

She became very horny and her pussy got enormously wet and I had one of the best lubricated pussy from her. If I wanted, I could have persuaded her to fuck Yogesh there and then. However, that was not my ultimate goal. All my planning was of no use if I couldn't fuck Deepa bhabhi. I fucked Madhu and slowly incresed the pace even as Yogesh was mauling and cupping and feeling her mammaries. The pace reached a crescendo and all the three of us reached a shattering climax simultaneously. We lied down next to each other, our bodies snugly fitting each other. After a while, I asked Yogesh to go check if his kids had gone to sleep and if Deepa could join us. Unfortunately , that was not the case and we stopped that day at that juncture only.

For our next meeting , they came to our place which is near a seaside resort town. To know about what happened in that meeting and how I eventually got to lay Deepa, you will have to read my next story.