The Beginning of Their Weekend

Story Info
The first passionate encounter of the weekend.
1.3k words
4.04
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'll be round soon. I have to tidy my room. It's a bloody mess! She'll never want to sleep with me if she sees this.

10 minutes until she said she'll be here.

Change the bed sheets. Check.

Put condoms on the side. Check.

Make sure I'm clean. Check.

Some form of restraint. Fuck!

In the panic of tidying my room I just chucked everything in the closet. Shit shit shit. I know she likes it a bit rough, and she's in to a bit of kink, so I went and bought a nylon rope from the sex shop in town. And a bit of lube, just in case. But where the fuck did I put the bag?!

In the closet? No.

Under the bed? No.

In the drawer? No.

On the table downstairs? No.

In the car? Yes!

Okay, so I've got everything I need. Except for her.

2 minutes.

I'll brush my teeth again, just to make sure I don't put her off. I did have that curry last night, and she might be able to taste it.

I'm just rinsing when I hear the door go.

This is it.

I open the door to her and can instantly feel myself getting hard. She's stood at the door with a wicked smile on her face that says she's just as ready for this as I am. She's an average looking girl. Just below shoulder length mousey brown hair that's kept straight with a parting on the right side. It's simple, but for what I have planned, anything else would just get ruined. She's got wonderfully expressive hazel eyes, and I can see the excitement in them. Her lips aren't massively full, but they present a wonderful red frame for those pearly whites she's flashing my way.


"Sorry, where are my manners? Come in. Put your stuff over there."

She walks in and puts her bag on the floor by the chair I was pointing at and turns to look at me. She stands there, waiting to be told what to do.

"Upstairs. Bedroom."

She does as she's told and proceeds up towards the bedroom. She walks in and stands next to the bed and waits for the next instructions. I walk over to her; with each step the scent of her perfume becomes stronger. It's sweet, but not overpowering. My hands move up her arms, stroke her shoulders and finally come to rest on either side of her face. I use them to pull her face to mine and our mouths accept each other's tongues as they wrestle slightly. Her arms now have started to rub my body. Down my chest and stomach they go, in search of my now semi-erect cock.

I stop her hands before they find it. She can't have that pleasure yet.

"Stop. Take off your shirt. Rip the buttons off." She does as she's told, trying to tear her shirt open but she's not strong enough. Her hands begin to undo the buttons.

"I said rip the buttons off. Like this" My hands pull her shirt apart. The buttons go flying in all directions and eventually fall to the floor. Pulling it from her, I toss the shirt to the floor to the side. "You won't be needing that again."

Now I tell her to take the bra off. I like this bra so she doesn't have to rip it. When she takes it off her exquisite breasts drop a bit and fall in to my waiting hands. I caress them for a moment before taking each nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinch and roll them until they become erect. Once they've harden I take them in my mouth. Licking and sucking to begin with then a little nibble here and there.


When I'm done I tell her to get to her knees. She obeys me, all the while watching my eyes waiting for the next thing she'll be told.

"Belt. Jeans." She needs no explanation and her hands reach up to undo my belt and jeans buttons. She doesn't pull them down though. She hasn't been told. I do that. I pull them and my boxers down and they drop to the floor, revealing my cock. As I straighten, the tip of my hardening member is a 2 inches from her face. I tell her to open and take it in her mouth. She shakes her head in defiance.

No problem. I'll have to make her. In one swift move, my left hand grabs a handful of hair and pulls it up, forcing her to stand. My right hand is gripped around her throat. I bring her to my face, our eyes locked.
"No? You don't want to do it?"

Again, she shakes her head. I pull her hair back a bit more, so she's looking up at me now, her throat more exposed, my grip tightening a bit.
"You do want to do it. You want to take it in your mouth so I can fuck it. You want me to fuck your mouth don't you?"

This time she nods. I smile at her and release my hand from her throat. With my left hand still grasping her hair she gets back to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth.

She's a good little cock sucker. She swirls her tongue round the tip when she's at the end and takes it nearly all the way to the hilt, sucking all the way up and down. She varies the speed but mostly keeps it slow and easy. But I want to fuck her mouth.

My hand on her hair keeps her head where I want it. I tell her to keep her mouth open and don't gag. "I'm going to fuck your mouth properly now."

I start thrusting into her mouth, long deep thrusts at first, but as I get more and more turned on I go harder and faster. I keep watching her face as she takes my cock to the back of the throat and those deep, expressive eyes now show a mixture of excitement, hunger, and fear.

I can't take it anymore and pull her up. Without saying a word I bend her over so her hands are on the bed. The skirt she's wearing isn't tight so I just lift it up to her hips. Her bright red thong that matches the bra gets pulled to the floor as I put the condom on. I tease her a minute, stroking her soaking wet pussy with my hand while directing my hungry cock to it with the other.

As I slide in, we both moan our excitement. But I didn't tell her to moan. So the next thrust is hard and forceful. Our legs slapping together makes the whole thing even sexier. As I pound her, the moans come and go, but now I want her to really moan. Grabbing fist of hair I use it to pull her head back and to pull myself into her with every thrust. She's constantly moaning now and I sense she's close to coming. Her hand reaches up between her legs to massage her clit as she receives my cock fucking her hole. The feel of her fingers occasionally rubbing on my balls as they slap against her makes it feel so much better.

With the mix of things happening I can't help coming. I pull out and whip the condom off while she spins round, ready to take my hot semen. The first powerful shot catches her on the cheek and she grabs hold of my dick before the second spurt and takes it in her mouth. She proceeds to milk my cock with her hands and mouth until she gets every last drop out of me.

It's a good thing she's here for the weekend. We didn't even get to use the rope yet...