The Beginning to the End

Story Info
Cheater gets dealt a heavy, final hand.
2.9k words
3.09
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brick walked up the driveway towards the carport, seeing a glimpse of bare thigh peeking out from the edge of the dress he spied around the Mustang.

"This is it," he thought. "Two weeks of suspecting her of cheating, then two weeks of pleading for her to come back to him, while the whole time she is fucking him. After all this, I get one night to take it all out on her, all the anger, all the hurt. I get to make her do all the things I like, all the things I know she likes, all the things we never did but wanted to try. Time to do it all, then leave without ever looking back."

As he squeezed between the car and the wall, she came into better view. Susan was wearing a light dress, comfortable and cool in the hot Louisiana summer. He knew she was likely bare underneath it, and was considering walking up, grabbing the dress bottom and ripping it over her head right there in sight of her neighbors.

"Who cares if it is 4 in the afternoon, I don't really care what they think anymore. She and I are splitting up, and I will never be here again, so why not just take her however I want?" Sense got the better of him, though.

She was sitting on the doorstep with a few beer cans next to her, cigarette butts all over the cement, and a pair of dark sunglasses hiding the slight glaze he knew the beer had slid over her eyes.

"Hey." Her usual hello. "How are you?"

Brick just looked at her for a second, then leaned down, taking the cigarette from her fingers with his left hand and grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head.

"I'll survive," he spat, while jerking her head back and kissing her deeply.

He thought he tasted the asshole on her lips, but knew it couldn't be true. He could discern between decent wines, good beers, and decent scotches. She wasn't a fine California Pinot, she was a cheap beer. They all taste the same, and he knew it, for the first time in 2 and a half years. As she sought out his tongue with hers, her legs naturally spread from the jerk on her head. Brick stepped one leg between hers, and she instinctively slumped down, moving her crotch towards his leg and forcing her dress to slide up her thighs as it was still pinned beneath her. Just before her mound reached his shin, he pulled away from the kiss and took a step back while giving her hair a final jerk backwards. The stoop was so small that the final jerk caused her to slide off the step onto the driveway, pulling her dress up around her waist. She tried to catch herself with her legs, which only caused them to spread wider and did nothing to stop her fall. Instantly, her black lace thong slid between her lips and showed Brick her stubble, indicating she had not shaved that day. Brick started to get hard.

"It's the little things," he thought. Sometimes a little clothing, or a peek at something that wasn't supposed to be showing, were even better views than complete nakedness. He stepped back and just looked down at her. The cigarette Brick took from her was gathering ash, so he took a drag and flipped it into the grass.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Brick just stared at her, picturing her in all the positions and scenarios he could imagine.

"Do you have any liquor?" Susan shook her head.

"Well, we are going to go drink a beer and smoke, then we are going to the store and might stop at the bar for a drink."

He walked into the house, petting the dogs and picking up the kitten they got from her brother, who brought it home from the refinery when it's mother abandoned the litter and all the other kittens died. "Poor cat," Brick thought. "You got abandoned and now so am I. Again. Well tonight I am getting mine, even if it is just for one night." He had helped raise the kitten and bottle fed her, taught her how to go to the bathroom, litter trained her, and slept with her nestled to him most nights. Mabel the kitten reminded him of Susan, but Mable was faithful. He put the thought out of his head, for there were more important issues to attend to.

Grabbing two beers from the fridge, Brick headed to the living room, knowing that Susan would be in momentarily. She was a creature of habit, so she definitely lit another cigarette, would smoke a few drags of it, then throw it out and come in. Sure enough, no sooner had he sat down than the front door opened and in she walked. The couch got a little smaller as Susan sat down next to him, clearly wanting her beer but feeling sheepish and unsure how to proceed. He handed her the beer, watching her squirm in her seat. When he saw her biting her lip, Brick knew they might take a little while to get out of the house. That was the first of her tells. He knew the next before he saw it, and knew to ignore it. Ignoring the finger tip in the mouth would drive her nuts, which was part of the goal for the night.

"I want her to beg for it, she knows this is the end, the last time for us, I want her to want it as much as I do, and to show it." His brain was on overdrive, as usual. Drinking and smoking would help that though.

His desire for begging would have to wait, though, as his need for release was stronger. As Susan began to relax on the couch, she pulled her legs up and crossed them in front of her. The black dress rode up her thighs, exposing that black lace thong again.

"She never was one for modesty," he thought. Brick had a flashback to the time he and Susan were out with their friend Kelsey and Kelsey's boyfriend, who happened to be a police officer. They had stopped at McDonalds on the way home from a bar, and of course it had a playground. Walking in, Brick knew there would be trouble. Sure enough, within minutes of inhaling her food, Susan decided she wanted to go play on the slide. Thank goodness there were no children around, for Brick's sanity at least. Susan grabbed a plastic serving tray and disappeared up the stairs to the slide, giving Brick a glimpse at her bare pussy as he trailed her up the narrow stairs.

After a few rides down the slide, Brick decided he had enough, and waited at the bottom for her to wear herself out. After 2 or 3 slides down, the view of her spread legs and bare lips were starting to have a noticeable effect on Brick, and after another 2 or 3 rides down, the sight of said effect was having a noticeable effect on Susan, such that by the 10th solo ride down the slide, Brick's pants were tented and damp, while Susan's inner thighs were glistening almost as much as her dripping slit. Once the plastic tray finally broke under her bare ass on the last run, the puddle that had collected under her crotch finally spilled all over the ground at Brick's feet.

They both heard the crack of the plastic, followed by a slight splash on the ground. Susan gave him that same little girl bite of her lip, and asked him to please come play the obstacle route one more time with her. That day, caution got the best of Brick, and he forced himself to limit their real play to three fingers buried deep inside her and one finger in her ass, with only one breast out with the nipple in his mouth. Since they were situated on a metal grate landing with walls all around them, when he finally curled his fingers up to rub her g-spot she squirted through the holes in the grate, and they both heard the drips on the floor beneath them. After he made her lick his fingers clean, they rode the slide to the bottom and left with their friends. But that was then, not tonight. Tonight, no holding back.

Brick saw those panties, and saw red, despite their black lace color. Draping his arm around Susan's neck, in an almost loving way, he drew her in. Susan thought this might be a kink in the armor, but while she was wrong, there was definitely some kink to it. Once she rested her head on his shoulder and breathed her sigh of relief, Brick grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back, knowing she would jut out her legs in protest.

He was already planning for it, before she even thought the thought. As her legs stretched out and spread, he kissed her, grabbed the top of her panties, and ripped them clear of her body.

"She likes it rough, time to give her what she always wanted," he thought. The look of shock on her face was short lived, replaced seconds later with a face of fear as he mounted her chest and thrust his cock down her throat. Brick knew she could take it, she had so many times before. What did surprise him was that her hands did not shoot to his hips to control the speed of his thrusting. Instead, one pulled the straps of her dress off and exposed her tits, while the other shot between her legs and buried 2 fingers as deep as they would go, followed by her other hand dropping to her clit once her chest was bare.

"Good, she's clearly going to enjoy at least some of the night," Brick thought.

He grabbed a fistful of her waist length black hair to control his thrusts and dropped his left hand to her right nipple, immediately twisting it hard. He felt rather than heard the moan lodged with his 8 inch dick in her throat. He had to reach under himself to get to her nipples, which was a little awkward, and the angle for his cock going down her throat was a little uncomfortable when he was pinning her head to the couch with every thrust, so Brick decided to change it up.

Pulling out of her mouth, he barely let Susan release the gasp and get a full breath of air before he pulled her by the hair off the couch. Bending her over the couch, with her hands on the back, he knew she thought he would fuck her, but Brick had other ideas. Forcing her legs apart, Brick dropped to his knees, facing her dripping quim. From his angle he could see her 34 C breasts hanging down, barely brushing the back of the brown leather couch. As Susan looked back over her shoulder at him, he thrust first two, then three fingers into her, gliding effortlessly into the wetness. As his head dropped to her ass and his tongue touched her asshole, Susan threw her head back and sighed, and she moved one hand from the couch to her left nipple, pulling and twisting it obscenely hard. Brick rimmed her ass for a few minutes, then switched places. As his tongue invaded her cunt, his chin stubble grated across her clit, drawing more moans from Susan's mouth.

"God that feels good, rub my clit harder with your chin! It feels like sandpaper, but it feels so good!" Giving in to her request, Brick realized he still had three soaking wet fingers, so he started working them slowly up her ass. Her moans turned into grunts, and by the time he had two fingers half way inside, Susan was starting to push back onto them. Occasionally collecting her juices that were dripping onto the floor, Brick soon had all three fingers pumping and twisting inside her dark hole.

Susan started getting frantic, "Oh fuck me already, please, fucking fill me up, I need it now! Please! Fucking slam me!"

Brick had been hard through all the playing, and decided he needed relief. She would get hers when he decided to let her, but right now he was only concerned with cumming himself. Standing up, he grabbed her hair with one hand and with the other guided himself to her soaked pussy.

"Damn, she is really wet tonight!" Brick slammed all the way in with one stroke, forcing Susan face first into the back of the couch. Leaning over her back, he whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fill you up everywhere, and cover you tonight, and you're going to love it."

She shuddered against him, pinned down, head pulled back by her hair, dress around her waist and Brick's cock buried in her and hitting her cervix. Leaning back, Brick continued pulling her head back as he hammered into her a few more times. He didn't need to pull her hair, though, as she arched her back, leaning into him and throwing her arm around the back of his head to pull him closer for a kiss. Brick would have none of it, though. This was not about making love, this was Brick taking out his anger at her by fucking her. Shoving her off him, he abruptly pulled out. Susan instinctively dropped to her knees and lunged for his cock, burying her fingers in her snatch.

"No, not like that. Get up." She had almost gotten ahold of him, but Brick had other ideas.

"Up on the couch, on your back, legs up and head off the cushions."

Susan did as she was told, laying at an angle almost upside down with her legs hanging off the back of the couch and her head hanging off the cushions, mouth wide open for what she knew was coming. Brick kneeled down, straddling her face, dripping her juices off his balls into her mouth.

"Clean me up, now." As one of her hands went to his shaft, the other went to his hips to steady herself. As he felt her warm tongue start massaging his balls, Brick reached out and held her hips to keep her in place and prevent her from sliding off the couch. As she started sucking on his balls while jerking him off, He reached over and started slapping her pussy, not hard, but enough to send shockwaves from her clit to every inch of her body. She was so wet still that it sounded like slapping the top of a pool and splashed all over. Susan's tongue and mouth were getting to him, he needed his release. Pulling back slightly, he looked down to see Susan's face, soaked in her own spit and her own wetness that came off Brick's crotch, and saw her tongue snake out to lick her lips and anywhere else it could reach. She looked at his dick, then back at his face and opened her mouth.

"She always was kind of submissive," Brick thought as he slowly slid his cock into her mouth and down her throat. As he slowly fucked her throat, revelling in the feeling of her tongue swirling around his dick as it slid out, Brick reached up and started to finger her, eventually getting three fingers in while rubbing her clit with his left hand. He was already close, so after about five minutes he decided to try to get her there at the same time, like old times. Curling his fingers inside to reach her g-spot, he started flicking his fingers alternately inside her, as if he was strumming the strings of a bass. His ministrations had an instant effect, and Susan started humping back on his hand, trying even harder if possible to swallow more of his cock.

At last he was there, and Brick pulled out his cock and jumped to the couch next to her head. Susan reacted instantly, throwing one hand to his balls and gripping and rubbing just behind them at the base of his dick while pulling on her nipples and stretching her tits out from her body, all the while moaning and fucking herself on Brick's fingers and he kept fingering her while he jerked off over her face.

"Oh yeah, fuck!!" Brick said as he started spurting all over her face, turning after a few spurts to aim the rest at her tits, which she pushed together for him while still pulling on her nipples. As he orgasmed, he gripped Susan from the inside even harder, sending her into a shrieking orgasm, leaking her cum out of her pussy and down towards her upside down belly. Even as she was cumming, Susan was already licking the cum from her lips and rubbing what landed on her tits into her nipples like lotion.

"What a start to the night," thought Brick. He slumped to the couch, and Susan crawled over to lay along the couch, her legs over his lap and still spread wide. Brick's fingers were still buried inside her, and Susan's lower body glistened with her cum while her breasts and face glistened with his. Even as mad as Brick was with her for cheating on him, he did want her to enjoy their last night together, it would help him enjoy it more. His head was already scheming what he wanted to do with her next...