The Belated New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan looked about at all the new clothes, "Honey, I can't wear those to work. Everyone would know something was up!" Chris frowned, "Yes you will, already decided that you will wear them. Unless you want to go to work naked?" Jordan tried to make a pouty face. "I think it's time we took care of reminding who makes all the decisions now." exclaimed Chris, as he pulled Jordan over his lap.

"Let's see if you feel like complaining still when I am done." Chris lifted her skirt, to reveal Jordan's bright pink panties, then pulled her panties down around her knees. "hmm, your panties seem a little wet?" without warning Chris gently slide a finger into Jordan's wet pussy and rotated it counter clockwise a couple times. "Hmm, it seems my little slut has a very wet pussy. Still enjoying the thoughts of sucking that guy in the bathroom huh? We'll take care of this little problem after your spanking." with that, Chris landed a hard flat hand on Jordan's rear end.

Jordan let out a yelp, not fully expecting how much the impact stung. Then came a second smack, then a third, and forth. Each smack stung worse than the last, by the fifth swat to her cheeks, tears were flowing full force from her eyes. "You will be a good little girl and do as your daddy tells you too. Do you understand?" asked Chris, between swats. Jordan shook her head furiously "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she yelled out.

The sixth smack landed, them the seventh. "You were such a good little slut today, showing off for all the men today, and sucking that young guy off so well. The eighth swat landed, once again right on top of the last seven. Chris spoke again, "did you enjoying being such a naughty little slut today?" Chris waited a second for Jordan to answer. Jordan was silent for a moment, but it was too long for Chris.

The ninth swat landed on her cheeks with full force, making Jordan squint in pain, and yelp. "Yes! Yes!" she yelled. "That's good. Cause I think I have decided that is how you will be from now on." Chris said, just before landing the tenth and final smack across Jordan's now bright red tush.

Chris stood Jordan up, she was visibly shaking from the spanking she had just received. He walked her to the bathroom, and started a shower, once the water was nice and hot, he helped her into the shower, then proceeded to join her. He took his time washing Jordan from head to toe, and every few moments he would kiss her. Once he was done washing her.

He hugged her, "I love you very much baby. Forever and ever. At least until you get sick of me." He took Jordan's face into his hands, and gave her a very passionate kiss. He then stepped out of the shower and held out a towel to wrap Jordan up in. "I'll let you dry off, then why don't you get into bed. Its late, and I want you rested for work tomorrow." With that Chris left the bathroom and went downstairs to lock up the house.

About ten minutes later, Chris came back to the bedroom, and took off his robe, then climbed into bed with Jordan. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her. Jordan loved when he did that, she felt so safe in his arms. Soon after they both fell asleep.

*the next morning*

The alarm blared, waking Chris from his sleep, he rolled over and turned the alarm off, cause the buzzer to fall silent. He rolled back over and gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek, "Good morning sweetheart." he said between kisses. "How did you sleep?" Jordan had woken up with the alarm as well, but had yet to open her eyes, she was hoping she could just drift off back to sleep, but with Chris's kiss, she opened her eyes. "I slept ok I guess. I had a weird dream." Chris kissed her once more. "Oh? What was it about?" he asked, watching Jordan yawn and stretch.

"Well, it was something along the lines of you were trying to turn me into a whore or slut or something, you dressed me up and forced me to find some strange guy and give him a blow job." Jordan stated, as she recounted her dream. "Oh?" replied Chris, "Did you enjoy it at least?" he asked. "I'm not sure? I don't remember." Jordan replied. "Well the bathroom floor can be kind of hard on your knees." Chris stated nonchalantly. "The bathroom floor? How did you know it was in a bathroom?" Jordan asked, confused. "Because silly, it wasn't a dream. That is what you did yesterday at the mall!" Chris said as he giggled. Suddenly it all came back to Jordan, all the events from the previous day.

"Well, I guess we should get up. Let's see what you will be wearing to work today." Chris said as he climbed out of bed. Jordan looked up, slightly confused. She had only caught the last bit, because she was distracted in her own thoughts. "Choices, choices." Chris said as he walked into the closet. Then Jordan remembered all the clothes that a Chris has bought her the previous day. "I can't wear those to work baby! I'll get in trouble!" Chris stuck his head out of the closet, "Nonsense! You will look very attractive." Jordan blushed a little, Chris told her she was beautiful and sexy all the time, but she still had a hard time believing it.

A couple minutes later Chris emerged from the closet with a small pile of clothes. "Here you go. Put these on, while you do that, I'm going to take a quick shower." with that, Chris left for the bathroom and his shower. A moment later Jordan heard the water come on, from the bathroom. She looked over at the pile of clothes that Chris had laid out for her, and started to go through them.

There was a jet black pencil skirt, and a bright white blouse, with short sleeves and a deep 'V' neckline that would show off a lot of cleavage. Going further down into the pile Jordan found a hot pink bra that she recognized from yesterday, as well as two pairs of underwear. A black latex thong with two objects attached to the inside of it.

One looked like a large penis, and the other, was a penis as well though a little bit smaller in size and girth. The other pair of underwear was a hot pink G-string that matched the color of the bra. Below those was one of the new garter belts that Chris has bought her yesterday along with a pair of black thigh highs. Finally at the bottom was a pair of the high heels they had bought yesterday.

Jordan looked at all the clothes that had been laid out, "I can't wear this to work!" right then she heard the water shut off, and the curtain in the bathroom slide to one side, Chris would be out soon. She decided to start getting dress, and discuss it with Chris when he came out. Chris stepped out of the shower, and started to dry himself off. After he had gotten mostly dry he wrapped the towel around his waist then proceeded back to the bedroom.

By this time, Jordan had gotten her bra on as well as the blouse. "Only half way huh?" Chris asked questioningly. "Maybe I should have taken a longer shower." Jordan replied to him, "Baby, I can't wear this too work, I would be humiliated!" Chris frowned, "Have you not learned who makes all the decisions now? Maybe I'll have to double the amount of spanking you got compared to yesterday, maybe that will finally get it through to you that I decide everything now. Is that what I need to do?"

Jordan pouted, "No, I'll behave and wear this. But what do you want me to do with these?" she said holding up the two pairs of panties. "Well wear both, silly." Chris replied. "Turn around and bend over, like the good little slut you are. I'll help you with putting the black ones on." with that Chris took the latex thong and waited for Jordan to turn around.

Jordan bent over and rested on the bed, lifting her beautiful behind into the air. "Now, slide your feet in." Chris said, holding open the undies for Jordan to step into. Jordan did as she was told and stepped into the latex panties, then Chris slid them up till they were just under her hips. Then Chris took the first object and squirted a little bit of Lube onto it, to help it slide in better.

Once the phallic shaped object was all lubed up, he pushed it carefully into her pussy, then repeated the same steps with the second smaller object, then slide it into her tush. Jordan winced a little as he pushed the large object into her ass. "There we go!" Chris said as he pulled the latex undies up the rest of the way.

"Now, I'll let you put these on yourself." he said as he handed Jordan the hot pink G-string. "Why do I have to wear this one too?" she asked. "Because silly, if someone gets a peek up your sexy skirt, I want them to find a sexy surprise. Now finish getting dressed and come down stairs." with that Chris left the bedroom and went downstairs.

After Jordan finished getting dressed and putting on her stilettos, she headed downstairs to find Chris. She found him in the kitchen making breakfast. Chris moved over to Jordan's chair and pulled it out for her. "Have a seat baby." Jordan sat down and he pushed her chair in. "You didn't have to do that baby." Jordan said as Chris set her breakfast down in front of her. Chris replied, "Of course I do sweetheart, you are such a good wife to me! And you were so good yesterday!" Jordan blushed, partially due to what Chris was saying, and partial due to the two phallic objects that she had in her moving about with every little movement that she made.

Whether it was just shifting her hips or she was walking or just getting up or sitting down, the two cock shaped objects caused very erotic sensations. Jordan even noticed she was starting to get a little wet from them. "But baby, I cheated on you yesterday, I gave that guy a blowjob. I'm a terrible wife! She protested. "Not at all sweetheart, I told you to find a guy and to make his afternoon, and you did it extremely well! You are a very good wife. And I love you very much, you make me extremely happy." Chris replied, smiling, before he took a bite of his breakfast.

A little while later, when they were just about done with breakfast, Chris giggled. Jordan looked about, trying to figure out what Chris was laughing at. "What is it baby?" Chris giggled again, "You!" Jordan looked perplexed, "Me?" Chris replied, "Yes you! You little slut, you! You have been rocking back and forth all through breakfast. You seem to be enjoying the large cocks in you!" Jordan turned bright red, she didn't know she had been rocking back and forth.

It just seemed to feel really good. Chris stood up and began clearing the table of the plates. "Since you seem to be enjoying it so much, I think it's time for me to get some enjoyment before you head off to work." Jordan looked confused. "Baby, we don't have enough time for a quickie this morning, I have to leave for work in a couple minutes." Chris looked at Jordan very sternly, "Get on your knees, sweetheart."

Jordan began to protest again, "Baby, I don't have time." Chris frowned, "I said, on your knees slut!" Chris demanded. This startled Jordan, she wasn't expecting Chris to raise his voice like that. Carefully, nervously, Jordan got out of the chair and onto her knees.

Chris walked around the counter and stood right in front of Jordan. She was now at waist level to Chris; he undid the towel that was wrapped snugly around his waist, letting it fall to the floor. As the towel fell away, it revealed Chris's rock hard cock. "Now, my little slut, I want you to show me how you made that guys afternoon yesterday." before Jordan could get a word in to protest about being late for work, Chris slid his hands around she head and plunged his dick, deep down her throat. Jordan was caught off guard for a moment, but then started to work, bobbing up and down on Chris's rock hard member.

As she would come up, she would tease his head with her tongue, then going back down, she would take as much of him into her mouth, as she could. Many times he would push a little further, making it so she couldn't breathe till he let her come back up.

A couple moments went by with Jordan working away, till finally Chris tensed up. Jordan knew he was about to come and preparing for him to plunge deep to the back of her throat to cum, but suddenly, he pulled her head back, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

Just as Jordan was gasping for air, as she has not been able to breath for a moment, she felt Chris's hot cum, make contact with her lips as her mouth has been closed that moment. But taking in another breath, she felt another squirt of his cum, shoot into her mouth. She felt his salty, sweetness on her tongue, as well as the bit that was on her lips and chin. She held her mouth open, taking in the last few squirt of Chris's load. Swallowing them when he was finally done.

Before Jordan could lick her lips or wipe her chin off, Chris leaned over and gave Jordan a nice big kiss. Kissing off the small amount of cum on her lips and chin. "Wow, I can see how you made his afternoon. That was very good!" Chris helped Jordan back to her feet, she was bright red. "Did you like your facial, my beautiful little slut?" Jordan couldn't speak she was so embarrassed. She had never had a facial like that before, but for some reason she was really turned on by the fact Chris kissed off the cum that was on her lips and chin. All she could do was shake her head yes.

"Now, it's time for you to get going to work, sweetheart." Chris said, grabbing the robe off the back of his chair. "I'll walk you out." Chris, led Jordan to the door, and walked out to her car with her. He opened the door and let her get in the car before he closed the door for her. "Have a good day at work sweetheart. Remember you are to keep your undies on all day. I don't want you playing with any boys while at work, you are only allowed to use your mouth like yesterday." Chris winked at Jordan as she backed down the driveway.

About twenty minutes later Jordan arrived at the office building that she worked at, she had quite an exciting ride into work this morning. She hadn't anticipated all the sensations from the road that got sent straight to her ass and pussy through the phallic objects in them. Her pussy was completely soaked, she had orgasmed at least seven times by the time she pulled into her parking spot. She got out of the car expecting to find a small lake in the seat when she stepped out.

Though there was none, apparently the latex panties had done good keeping her juices inside. They had also adjusted to her body temperature, and had even gotten a little warmer being under the clothes, which helped at keeping her pussy nice and excited. As Jordan walked into the building she was trying to keep her breathing steady, "God, I'm going to have another orgasm before I even get to my cubicle." she thought.

Instead of taking the stairs like she normally did, she decided to take the elevator, figuring that there would be less chance of an orgasm from her walking. She stepped into the elevator and hit the button for the fifth floor, and off she went. Jordan wasn't expecting to feel the vibrations of the elevator to travel all the way to her pussy.

Jordan stepped out of the elevator on to the fifth floor and made her way to the office, though she was still breathing heavily which she had been hoping to avoid. Jordan stepped into the office lobby, "Good morning Sarah." she said as she walked by the receptionist who was busy typing away on her computer.

"Hi Jordan!" Sarah said not looking up from her work. All of a sudden, "Jordan! Wow, nice outfit." Sarah has looked up from her work, and was now staring at Jordan. All Jordan could do was blush and say thanks as she quickly walked off to her desk. Jordan was hoping she could make it to her cubicle without running into too many people.

Jordan was just about to her cubicle when she ran into Phillip, he was the Chief financial officer of the company. He had turned around from grabbing something from the printer to return to his office, and pretty much ran into Jordan. Phillip grabbed her before she fell over and helped her back up. "Oh sorry Jordan....wow, Jordan. That's um, a very nice outfit."

Jordan was still bright red and even more speechless. And she couldn't help but notice that Philip was now staring straight at her chest. Jordan notice why, her bra was now somewhat visibly from being shuffled around from running into Phillip. "Oh...sorry Phillip I didn't see you there." As she tried to go past Philip, she notice a visible bulge in Phillip's pants. Jordan quickly made it the rest of the way to her cubicle and sat down. She was startled, thought the entire ordeal of getting into the office, she forgot that she still had two phallic objects wiggling about in her.

*A few hours later*

It was about noon and people had started clearing out of the office for lunch. That is when Jordan got a call from Phillip on the in-office phones. "Hi Jordan, could I speak with you in my office for a moment?" Jordan started to get nervous. "Ah, yea sure, I'll be there in a moment." she replied. A second later Jordan received a text from Chris,

'Hey baby, you having fun at work yet?'

Jordan replied to Chris quickly before she headed off to see Phillip.

'I think I'm in trouble with the CFO, he just called me to his office to have a talk. I ran into him this morning on my way to the cubicle, he got a good view of my bra and he was getting hard by the time I could get by him. :-['

Jordan left her phone behind and walked to Phillips office, and knocked on the door. "Come in" she heard from behind the door. Jordan opened the door and stepped into Phillips office. "You wanted to see me Phillip?" "Yes, please come in and have a seat, can you close the door behind you, please." she closed the door behind her and sat down. "How is everything going, Jordan?" she was still worried he was going to get in trouble.

"Everything is ok, I can't complain about anything." she replied. "Oh that's good. Oh and I noticed you are wearing a very, um, flattering outfit today. I don't, pink...think, I have seen you wear one like that before." he stated nervously. Jordan giggled a little at his Freudian slip, she noticed he was again staring at her chest. "Did you say pink, Phillip?" Jordan questioned.

Phillip looked around nervously, "No I didn't mean that, I was just distracted." Jordan looked down at her blouse, "You mean you were distracted looking at my bright pink bra, huh?" as she unbuttoned the top most two buttons, to reveal her hot pink bra.

Philip turned bright red at this point, but couldn't take his eyes off Jordan's bright bra. "It's ok Phillip, my husband doesn't mind, he seems to like to share me with other men." Phillip stuttered, "I, um, I don't know." Jordan's stubborn streak had taken off yet again, "well, I think we can solve that throbbing issue in your pants." she stated, as she stood up and moved over to Philip sitting in his chair.

"Jordan, I don't think your husband would want you to do this." Phillip vaguely tried to argue. "Oh no! He had me find a guy yesterday at the mall, while he did some shopping, and demanded that I give the guy a blowjob. And I being a good slut...I mean wife, I did ask he asked." Jordan blushes, she hadn't meant to say 'slut' it had just slipped out.

Jordan reached down and undid Philip's pants, as she went to her knees to begin sucking. She went straight to work, bobbing up and down, sucking and licking as she went, she even nibbled on Phillips shaft as she fondled his scrotum in her hand. Within minutes she could tell Phillip was near climax. Just as Philip was about to cum, and to Jordan's great surprise, she felt the two phallic objects in her pussy and tush come to life and start vibrating.

And as Phillip released his large load into Jordan's mouth, she let out a loud sensual moan, as she herself came from the vibrations of the toys in her holes. Jordan, for a moment was stuck, waiting for her own orgasm to subside, with Phillips now softening cock in her mouth. When she finally sucked the last time and stood up she was visibly shaking at the knees, after having a strong orgasm. "Wow, Jordan that felt amazing." Phillip said as he let out a content sigh.