The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
BBWs Bonnie and Charlotte reveal their wild sides.
7.9k words
4.72
27.7k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

I was only asleep a short time, maybe twenty minutes, when I was stirred. Bonnie was sliding out of bed, I figured probably to use the bathroom. I closed my eyes again and waited to fall back asleep.

A minute later Bonnie returned, sliding back under the covers. She drew closer, wanting to cuddle and gently turning me on my side facing away from her. She leaned in close to me and we spooned.

I felt her kissing the side of my neck, then moving on to the back. At first the kisses were gentle, soft little pecks. They grew more aggressive and intense, however, and I wondered if Bonnie was ready for another go-around. I was tired, I decided, but I could be persuaded.

I rolled over, facing her. We kissed, her lips pushing against mine eagerly. My lips parted to admit her thrusting tongue.

"You're ready for more aren't you?" I whispered.

"I can't get enough," she whispered back.

I drew back, surprised. I recognized the voice, and it wasn't Bonnie's.

"Charlotte?" I asked, rolling over to face her. "Uh, where's Bonnie?"

"Sliding into bed with Dan right now," she said.

My mind was racing. For a moment, my puritanical upbringing urged me to pull away. Hardly ninety-minutes ago, I was fucking the shit out of Bonnie while Dan drilled Charlotte in the other room. Now, the lovely big redhead Charlotte was in my bed and Bonnie had snuck into Dan's bed.

These girls were kinkier than we'd realized. They weren't just sexually confident women, they were another step beyond. I recalled Dan's words from earlier in the evening standing in front of the restaurant.

"Fucking jackpot, bro," he said then.

Fucking jackpot indeed.

"Really?" was all I could think to say to Charlotte.

"Yeah, well," Charlotte said, shrugging. "We couldn't decide which one of you we wanted. We didn't even know who was dating who."

I laughed.

"Yeah," I said. "We kinda had the same conundrum."

"Then we realized." She kissed me. "We didn't have to choose."

"I can't argue with that logic."

I put my hand on top of her thigh, and leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips were soft, and moist. My hand moved up her back and cradled her cheek as we kissed, Charlotte's arm wrapping around my shoulder and pulling me towards her.

The kissing grew more intense, the novelty of the situation exciting me right off the bat. I'd made love to different women on consecutive evenings one time, but not in the same night.

Lips parted and tongues pushed their way past, twirling around each other. Charlotte kissed a lot like her sister only more languid and sensuous and not so savagely aggressive.

It went on that way for a long, wonderful time. It grew more rabid until, before long, we were slobbering over each other. Our tongues and lips performed danced as we pulled each other tight.

I kissed Charlotte's neck and got a gentle moan in response.

"Holy shit you're amazing," I whispered.

"Let's get out of these clothes," she said.

"Will do."

Charlotte kissed me again then withdrew. I saw the sly smile on her face as she slid off the bed and stood. The light of the street light outside bathed the room in a pale aura of greyish blue as she turned around and began to sway her hips back and forth slowly.

I sat at the edge of the bed and watched the performance. Her entire backside, I contemplated, was exquisite. It started with her long hair and soft, rounded shoulders. Plump arms complimented the shoulders, as did the subtle sweep outward from her lower back all the way to her wide hips and the twin mounds of her bountiful butt cheeks.

Charlotte's ass moved back and forth, gorgeous in the clinging sweats she wore. I reached out my hand and swatted one of her cheeks gently. She let out a playful chirp but continued the dance for me, thrusting out her ass in my direction and stretching the fabric on her sweat pants tighter. I could've reached forward and pulled them right down.

I slid my shirt over my head and tossed it aside and Charlotte, as though reading my thoughts, pushed down her pants until they hung halfway down her soft round rear and bright pink panties were revealed.

Charlotte inched them down further, finally pushing the pants over the curving expanse of her up-thrust butt and down around her thighs. She bent lower, displaying remarkable flexibility as she pushed them past her knees and stepped out of them.

Charlotte turned to face me again, clad now only in her pink t-shirt and panties. Her swaying gave way to thrusting her hips forward in a steady, slow rhythm as she met my gaze and teasingly licked her lips.

I slid off my pajama pants and then my underwear, my hard cock freed. I stroked it as she lifted her face to the ceiling and continued the performance. Her long red hair streamed behind her and she thrust out her ample bosom and then fell back into swaying her wide hips again.

At long last she reached down and pulled the shirt up and over her head and threw it aside with a cute little laugh. Her form invited comparison with her sister.

The sisters were built very similarly. Charlotte's tits seemed a little bigger but it was hard to see much difference beyond that. Later I learned that Bonnie was actually two inches wider at the hip. It didn't matter at all one way or another. Both sisters were absolute BBW perfection. Still are.

Charlotte stepped towards me slowly, still smiling. I kept stroking my dick as she approached the edge of the bed. She stood above me and I leaned forward towards her breasts. I took her left breast in my mouth and sucked hard on the nipple. Even in the half-light of the bedroom I could see her breasts were speckled with a smattering of delightful freckles.

I sucked the other nipples, Charlotte letting out a little moan. Giving the nipple a nibble resulted in playful chirp. Charlotte, I could tell already, was higher-pitched when she was excited than Bonnie.

The time for her full nudity had arrived. Reaching down and placing my hands on her rear, I gave her ass a healthy squeeze and pulled her panties down. She slipped out of them and stood naked above me.

Looking down, I took note of her pussy. Like Bonnie, she kept it trim. I also saw she was a natural redhead.

My hand went right to her pussy as I switched nipples again and inserted a finger inside her. She was already aroused and let out a gasp as I started fingering her rapidly while still sucking and nibbling on her massive breasts. I took my time, eager to get her going.

"Oh, fuck, baby," she gasped. "I'm so ready to fuck."

I looked up at her, still fingering her pussy at a quick pace.

"I can't wait to fuck you," I said, sliding my finger out of her.

"Soon enough," she teased. "There's just one thing first."

"What's that?"

"Well," she said, dropping slowly to her knees. "I didn't get to talk to Bonnie long, but she gave me a good description of what you guys did."

"You got a play by play?" I asked. "How'd I rate?"

"Really fucking good." She reached forward and gently pushed aside my hand from my cock. "Only, she never got around to sucking your dick."

"I wasn't disappointed in how things went," I reassured her.

"Dan sure didn't miss out on any oral sex tonight," she said, stroking my dick slowly. "Why should you?"

"Once again, I can't find fault with your reasoning."

Charlotte studied my penis.

"You two could be brothers," she said. "Wonder if you taste the same, too."

Charlotte got her answer, leaning her head forward and taking me into her mouth. First her lips overtook the head and held it there, her tongue flicking the tip.

She didn't tease me long, taking the upper half of my cock all the way into mouth. She kept a grip on the base, moving it in time with her mouth's motion up and down.

Charlotte Denise Belladonna has a lot of talents. She's a hell of a businesswoman and plays a mean clarinet. She's an amazing cook, an avid reader, and is really good at math. She cares about people and she'd do anything for a friend in need. She's also incredibly talented at sex, especially of the oral kind.

I was awash in pleasure. More out of reflex than anything else, I started thrusting upwards towards her mouth. She kept a firm grip on the base of my cock, however, controlling my thrusts.

I lay back on the bed, giving myself up to pleasure. I didn't wish to be selfish, but her mouth felt so good and I was so turned-on I wanted nothing more at that moment than to come.

I groaned, stretching out my arms and gasping. I'd eat her pussy all night afterwards if she wanted, I promised the universe, just let me come.

On she sucked, minutes of ecstasy passing in sublime joy. I felt my orgasm approaching, letting out a low moan. Charlotte gave me a few more moments of hard sucking.

And then she backed off, withdrawing her head.

"I'm almost ready to come," I protested.

"And you will," she said.

Already my looming orgasm was fading.

"Trust me, baby," she said. "You're gonna have the orgasm of your life in a few minutes."

Charlotte crawled onto the bed on all fours, arching her back and thrusting her fat ass into the air.

"Fuck me, Andrew," she said. "Fuck me hard. Don't forget the condom, baby."

I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom. I slid it on and positioned myself behind Charlotte, my eyes running over her huge ass.

"Now you're ready," she said. "Fuck me baby. Make me come."

How could I argue with that? Charlotte, you see, always came violently when she got fucked doggy-style. I read somewhere that means she has a sensitive g-spot.

I eased my way into her pussy. She was wet and I was able to bury my entire length inside her without much fuss. I started fucking her steadily, my lust growing when she began moaning. She was louder than Bonnie by an order of magnitude. A minute into fucking her and she was howling and squealing so loud passers-by on the street might've paused in their stroll to wonder whether it was bloody murder or mind-blowing sex taking place up at 221b.

"Holy fucking shit!" she squealed in a high-pitch voice. "Go, go, go!"

I hammered her hard, lost in a wave of erotic fantasy fulfillment.

Charlotte started howling and they might've heard her five neighborhoods over. She let out a high-pitched squeal and I glanced down. I had both hands on her enormous derriere as I drilled her as fast as I could.

Somehow, I found another gear and fucked her still harder. By then she was shrieking wildly and I honestly don't know how none of the neighbors were called. She was squealing so loud I hoped the neighbors wouldn't call the police.

"I'm coming!" she howled. "Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!"

Charlotte started shrieking incoherently, a stream of unintelligible moaning issuing forth from her as she rode a wave of orgasm.

Her orgasm subsided after many long moments even as I felt my own rising. It was gonna be a big one, I sensed.

Charlotte slowed down her counter-thrusts. What was she doing? Why did she want to torture me?

"No, baby," I said. "I'm ready to come."

"Not just yet, baby," she said. "Trust me, remember. Slow down, sweetie."

"But I'm so close."

"Slow down. Trust me."

I listened to her and slowed down. Again my looming orgasm subsided as I kept fucking her slowly.

"Okay, that's just fine," Charlotte finally said. She practically shouted. "Fuck me hard! Come inside me! Go for it, baby!"

I quickened my pace at once, hammering her pussy with all the energy I could muster. Charlotte provided more than adequate encouragement.

"That's it!" she squealed. "Faster, baby! Faster, motherfucker! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Charlotte was howling by this point and it is amazing law enforcement never showed up she was so loud.

"Come inside me, baby," she said. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I felt my orgasm looming again. I was certain she wouldn't put a stop to it this time.

"Fuck me!" she shouted over and over again. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

For the third time my orgasm loomed. This time it went forward and I exploded inside her.

I froze mid-thrust as my cock throbbed with an intensity and strength I'd scarcely experienced before. A dozen pulses brought a dozen waves of delight shooting through my body. My legs grew weak as my cock throbbed for a good thirty seconds before the final twitches at last ceased.

I pulled out and flopped onto my back.

I was breathing heavy. I don't think I'd ever been so thoroughly sexually satisfied. Given the circumstances, how could I not be?

"What the fuck?" I said when I could breathe again. "How did you do that?"

"I take it you liked it?"

"What gave it away? I mean, holy fucking shit! I don't know when I've come like that."

"I heard a guy will come harder if he approaches orgasm and then backs off a few times before finally coming," she said. "Is that true?"

"As a scientist I'd say more trials are needed before we can draw any conclusions regarding that hypothesis," I said.

"Anything in the interests of science."

***

You'd think the next morning would be weird but it wasn't. Dan had to get up first, showering and getting dressed for work. His stirrings woke me, the memory of the previous night's events coming back to me.

Lifting my head, I saw Charlotte in my bed snoozing away.

I had to pee and slipped out of bed naked. I slid on my pajama pants and marched off to the bathroom. Afterwards I ran into Dan in the living room, dressed and heading out to work. He'd gotten some coffee going and was pouring himself a travel mug.

"Some night, huh?" I said.

"A nursing home night, bro."

"Okay, I'll bite," I said. "What does that mean?"

"It means this was one of those nights we'll still remember fifty years from now in the nursing home. I'll be popping Viagra and jerking off thinking about tonight until I drop dead."

"Nursing home night," I repeated.

"Anyhow, Bonnie's up," Dan said, headed for the door. "I was just talking to her. See you later."

"Later."

I went into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee. Bonnie staggered in a few moments later. She looked cute in her pajamas and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had a groggy look on her face. It'd been a late night, after all. I poured her a cup without asking.

"Cream and sugar?"

"Black," she barked, then added "Please."

Bonnie sat at the kitchen table and took a long sip of coffee.

"Thank you," she said afterwards. "I'm not very nice in the morning before I get my first sip of coffee. Sorry."

"I'll try to remember that," I said, taking a sip from my own mug and sitting down across from her.

"Charlotte's twice as bad," Bonnie warned, taking another sip. "She's a monster until she gets caffeine in her."

"I'll definitely try to remember that."

Bonnie smiled, the first time she'd done so since entering the kitchen.

"You're so cute, prof," she said, reaching out and putting her hand on mine. "So! Feeling good this morning?"

"Yeah," I said. "It was some kind of evening."

"It was pretty fucking great," she said. "You two are just what we've been looking for. Two hot guys right across the street from the shop. Hot open-minded guys, to be more precise."

"Oh, we're open-minded," I assured her. "As are the two of you, apparently."

"We're pretty wild," she said, smiling and raising her eyebrows just a bit. "Is that okay?"

"Are you serious? The wilder you are, the better."

We heard the bathroom door close on the other end of the little apartment.

"Charlotte's up," Bonnie said. "You might want to get that coffee ready. Just a little milk in hers."

"On it."

I handed Charlotte her coffee as she entered the kitchen. She said nothing, taking it from me and sipping. I had to smile, wondering at how this bubbly energetic bundle of energy was, as Bonnie described her, a monster first thing in the morning. She looked cute, her red hair in disarray and her ample form complimented nicely by her simple attire.

It's easy to overlook a little impoliteness from a woman as beautiful as her.

Charlotte sat at the table with Bonnie and I. Charlotte sipped her coffee again, still not saying a word. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, her huge bosom rising under the pink of her t-shirt.

"That's better," she said at last, her frown melting into a warm smile. "Good morning, prof. Thank you for the coffee. Where's Dannyboy?"

"Off to work," Bonnie said.

"Oh, that's too bad."

Charlotte and Bonnie stayed for breakfast. It was nothing fancy, just some toasted English muffins with strawberry jelly. They'd a busy day planned. Even though the shop was closed, they had a business meeting at three. Charlotte was determined to expand the catering angle, providing cupcakes at corporate events and so forth. They had to bake some samples from their menu, get cleaned-up, and head over for their sales pitch.

I'll admit I held out a slim hope for a three-way that morning. After all, I'd had sex with both ladies now and they were the open-minded sort. I suppose one can't have everything, at least not too soon.

They got dressed after breakfast and headed out the door. Charlotte turned and kissed me goodbye, an open-mouthed kiss full of enthusiasm. I snuck in a squeeze of her ass and she let out an adorable chirp.

"Have a good day, prof," she said.

"You too," I said.

Bonnie kissed me next the same way.

"Good luck this afternoon, ladies," I told them as they left.

"Thanks, prof," they said in unison, waving and heading down the stairs.

I closed the door and sat down on the couch. It was the first chance I'd had to absorb the events of the previous evening and the prospect of what lay ahead. I thought about Bonnie and eating her sweet pussy and her full weight covering me as I came.

My mind next turned to thoughts of Charlotte, how amazing it was fucking her from behind clutching her enormous ass cheeks. I got hard just thinking about it.

I glanced at the clock on the wall above the bookshelves. I had at least an hour before I had to leave for work, I thought, plus no one else in the apartment. I slipped my hand inside my pants, feeling my hardening cock.

What could I possibly do, I wondered, with the spare time?

Things with Bonnie and Charlotte proceeded quickly after that first night together. We went out a few more times over the next few weeks.

Sometimes the girls would come across the street after they closed shop for the day and we'd all order a few pizzas and spend a pleasant evening watching TV and drinking cheap wine before coupling up and adjourning to our bedrooms.

Bonnie and Charlotte were particularly interested in a show on Wednesday night called Cupcake Battle. It featured the owners of cupcake shops like their own going head-to-head competing for the title of "Cupcake Battle Champion" which came with twenty grand in cash and lots of free publicity.

While it was on, they were laser-focused. They'd comment extensively during the commercials, sometimes scribbling hurried notes on what they'd seen. They'd also speculate about what it would be like if they were ever on.

There was an earnest quality in their voices when they spoke of the possibility. I sensed the didn't consider the idea of being on the show some pipe dream. It was a tangible goal of theirs, something they meant to achieve.

***

Sometimes Charlotte and I paired off, other times Bonnie and I. Dan and I enjoyed letting the girls pick. We might all be sitting on the pair of couches facing the TV and Bonnie happened to be next to me. We'd cuddle and start making out and Charlotte and Dan would be all over each other at the same time. Next thing you knew I was back in my room nailing Bonnie.

For a month it went on like that and I'd never been so sexually satisfied in my life. Three or four days a week they'd come over. We'd go out once a week on Sunday night, usually to some little ethnic restaurant on a quiet side street where it was affordable but the food was excellent.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers