The Belladonna Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
Interlude with BBW Olivia followed by birthday surprise
7k words
4.74
20.5k
20

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers

The next month was hectic. Winter Break ended and I was soon knee-deep in lab reports and exams that needed to be graded in a timely manner even though I was busy enough putting the finishing touches on my thesis.

Bonnie and Charlotte were a flurry of activity the entire month, too. We all went out to the Thai place up the block to celebrate their being chosen for Cupcake Battle that night they got the call.

"I still don't believe it," Bonnie said, shaking her head. "We've only been open a few months and already we're going to get national exposure."

"We're going to maximize this opportunity," Charlotte added grimly. "We've got to win! Nothing less is acceptable."

"Of course you'll win," I said. "You're two of the most talented and amazing women I've ever met, not to mention hot as hell."

"And good in the sack," Bonnie added.

"And great in the sack," I corrected her, raising my wine glass. "You'll win. To victory!"

We set out the next morning helping prepare Bonnie and Charlotte for Cupcake Battle as best we could. The four of us brainstormed as many possible themes as we could think of that the producers might throw at them.

This was no easy task. There as a vast array of possible themes we could be hit with. The show always featured three professional chefs as judges and one celebrity judge, who usually commissioned a special-themed cupcake based on some connection to themselves.

Anyone could show up and anything could happen. Actors from 70s or 80s sitcoms made frequent appearances. We'd seen cast members from Welcome Back, Kotter and The Facts of Life task the competitors with crafting a cupcake in honor of their shows.

We sat in the living room and went through lists of such shows, shuddering at the possibilities.

"Different Strokes," I said, reading from the list.

"Oh, fuck," Bonnie said. "I would have no fucking idea. That show was set in New York, wasn't it? Manhattan Cheesecake, maybe?"

"Golden Girls," I said next.

Dan laughed.

"You'd be so screwed!" he teased.

"Key Lime Pie Cupcake," Bonnie said, nonplussed. "In honor of the Florida setting."

Hours passed just going through the list of possible TV shows. Bonnie took note of every possibility and solution, filling up scores of notebook pages with neat, organized handwriting.

The show was also notorious for throwing out all sorts of random themes. We compiled lists of possibilities, themes honoring countries, cities, holidays, movies, singers, you name it.

Then we'd all open up a bottle of wine and work through the possibilities, hours every night for a month on end brainstorming Bonnie and Charlotte's possible responses.

"Patriotic cupcakes," I read from the list one night. We'd all just fucked and, sexually satisfied, could concentrate on making Bonnie and Charlotte Cupcake Battle Champions.

"That's a tough one," Charlotte said. "You don't want to go with straight up with a red-white-and-blue American flag. That's not creative enough."

"When's the taping date again?" Dan asked. "They sometimes do themes based around the date."

"February first," Bonnie said.

Dan tapped on his phone.

"Okay," he said. "This day in history. Let's see. Edward III crowned King of England. Hello, here we go. 1865, Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment abolishing slavery."

"Could work," Bonnie said, jotting down ideas. "I'm imagining a chocolate top hat. But the taping date's not important. It's the date the episode airs."

"We've got to figure out what that could be," Charlotte said. "I don't imagine it could be less than three or four weeks after the taping. We have to go through every date in March and April and look for significance on every single one."

"Historic events, birthdays, holidays around the world," Dan added. "Famous songs or movies released on that day. We'll get it done. What's next on our list?"

"British science fiction," I said.

"What the fuck?" Charlotte said. "What could we do with that?"

"Arthur C. Clarke," I offered. "Maybe a cupcake in honor of 2001: A Space Odyssey?"

"Sure." Bonnie rolled her eyes. "A black chocolate monolith atop a lunar gray frosting. I loved that book, prof, but there's no color in that. Cupcakes need color."

"British science fiction," Dan repeated, frowning as he thought about it. "I'd go in the direction of Doctor Who, if that came up."

We all nodded in unison.

The next night was more of the same. We sipped cheap wine, running through a few possible holidays that could serve for themes. I thought St. Patrick's Day was a strong possibility.

"They've never done it before," I said. "Plus, St. Patrick's Day is six weeks after the taping, plenty of time for the network to have the episode ready for airing."

"No green frosting," Bonnie said at once. "No leprechauns or pots of gold, either. Too obvious."

We spent a few minutes brainstorming. The girls settled on a Guinness and chocolate flavored cupcake with a whisky-infused cream topped with a chocolate harp.

"I'd be proud to go with that," Bonnie said. "No question. What's next on the list?"

"Groundhog Day cupcake," I announced, reading off the list and wincing. "That's a tough one."

"Not at all," Bonnie said. "Go with a Pennsylvania-theme. Maybe sho-fly pie cupcakes. Let's find out, though, if their are any sweet dishes associated with Punxsutawney or the surrounding region."

"You're brilliant, you know that?" I said.

"Yeah," Bonnie joked. "It's a curse."

***

A week after the girls learned they'd be on national television, Olivia's relationship with Nathanial caused a mini-crisis in everyone's lives.

Olivia had transformed the ice cream portion of their business, in the few months she'd been running it. Her exotic flavor creations were responsible for long lines at the ice cream counter and big profits for Bonnie and Charlotte.

"Motherfucker!" Bonnie cursed one evening as she came over after work. She slammed the door behind her. "That motherfucker!"

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Nathaniel is what happened!" she growled. "That fucking idiot! If you want a skinny bitch, date a fucking skinny bitch!"

Bonnie took off her coat and sat down on the couch. I sat across from her.

"What'd he do?" I asked.

"He issued her an ultimatum!" Bonnie explained. "He told Olivia she had to quit the shop and go on a radical diet, which he'll supervise, or they're through."

"What'd she say?"

"She's pondering it," Bonnie said. "Do you believe that? She's actually considering it! I learned something else, too. You might not want to hear this. It's too fucked up."

"Tell me."

Bonnie sighed, then looked me in the eye.

"They don't fuck," she said.

"Really?" I said. "Is he that timid?"

"No," Bonnie said. "You don't get it. He, uh, accepts blowjobs from her. He hasn't fucked her, though, not ever. He says not until she's skinny."

"Motherfucker!" I spat, only barely controlling my temper. "That's abuse!"

"I agree."

"It can't be allowed to continue!" I raged.

"No question, but what the hell can we do?"

"Can't we talk to her," I said. "Have an intervention, maybe. Damn! What kind of abusive shit is this guy? Who tortures someone like that?"

"Somebody sick," she said. "Someone self-loathing who can only make themselves feel better by debasing another. Sick fuck."

"Why can't she see this for herself? Why can't she see how much better she could do?"

"Because everything in our culture tells her she's flawed," Bonnie sighed. "All her life, she's been told she can't do any better, that she should be glad a guy, any guy, actually shows any interest in her. It's bullshit, but not everyone can see that."

I took her hand and she squeezed it appreciatively.

"You're incredible, you know that?" I said. "You've been able to ignore all the bullshit. You're the most confident, self-assured person I've ever met, and rightfully so."

Bonnie rolled her eyes playfully. I kissed her and put my arm around her shoulder. She leaned against me.

"Seriously," I told her. "It's true. What Olivia needs is a dose of what you've got. Give her half your confidence and she'll toss Nathanial out on his ass and never look back."

"If only."

"She needs someone to tell her, make her I realize what a beautiful, cool woman she is. I'll tell her!"

"Maybe you should," Bonnie said.

"She should know."

Bonnie laughed suddenly.

"What is it?"

"I just had the craziest thought. Maybe you should fuck her."

"What?"

"You heard me," Bonnie said. "Maybe it's not that nuts, now that I think about it. She needs to feel desired right now, to feel wanted. To be the object of someone's lust."

"I, um," I stammered.

"Oh, cut it out," Bonnie said. "You know you'd love to fuck her. Plus, it'd be the best thing for everyone involved. Don't tell me you don't like the idea."

"Sure I do. But what about you and Charlotte?"

"What about us?"

"Well, the four of us just agreed to be exclusive."

"There's always exceptions to that with everyone's knowledge and permission. I'm sure Charlotte won't mind at all. If you haven't noticed, we're not big on the sexual possessiveness and jealousy thing."

"Okay, sure. I'd love to help her realize how desirable she is. She's fucking hot. But how?"

"Leave that to me."

***

Two days later Bonnie's machinations came to fruition.

I got home after a long day at work. First there was a pair of freshman sections to teach followed by office hours and a meeting with my thesis advisor.

I made it home around six, a folder of assignments waiting to be graded under my arm.

Sitting in the living room were Bonnie and Olivia. We'd given Bonnie and Charlotte keys months earlier. It wasn't the first time Dan or I came home to find one of them over. The only surprise was Olivia.

I dropped the folder down on the nearest empty surface, leaning over to kiss Bonnie hello.

"Hey, prof," she said. "How was your day?"

"Can't complain," I said. "What's up?"

"I'll be right back," Olivia said, retreating to the bathroom. She cast me a smile and then glanced at Bonnie before exiting.

"What's going on?" I asked Bonnie after she'd gone.

"She broke up with Nathaniel," Bonnie said.

"Good. That's great."

"It literally happened an hour ago," Bonnie explained. "She wasn't even working today. She came by the store upset and I talk her up here to talk. That bastard really lit into her, too. He called her worthless and disgusting. He said he was only taking pity on her and trying to help her and that now she'd be all alone because only a demented pervert would ever want her."

I grimaced.

"I'll excuse myself so you can comfort her appropriately," Bonnie said.

"Are you kidding? She just broke up with her boyfriend, creep though he was. This doesn't feel right."

"Trust me, you wouldn't be taking advantage of her. If anything, she's about to take advantage of you and use you like a piece of meat."

"How's that?"

"She's turned a corner, dumping Nathanial. She's upset, but also relieved. She says she's ready to move on with life. She just got done telling me she wished you or Dan would take her and make her feel like a woman again. "

"Really? That certainly changes the moral equation here."

"Uh-huh." Bonnie said. "Her exact words were, 'I just need to get fucked good by one of your hotties.' And here you are."

"And you and Charlotte, you're sure you're all right with this?" I asked, just to be sure.

"We're more than fine with it. In fact, I kinda like the image of you nailing her. It's hot."

"You could stay," I suggested.

"Normally I'd be happy to join in or even just watch and get myself off," she said. "The thing is, though, this has to be all about Olivia."

"You're right," I said, nodding.

Olivia re-emerged from the bathroom. She'd touched-up her make-up or whatever it is girls do in situations like this and looked gorgeous.

Everything I admire in a BBW was present in Olivia. It started with her pretty face and soft cheeks, her inviting lips and flashing green eyes and glasses.

Olivia's physique was incredible, like her cousins. My eyes drank in her wide hips and fat ass, perfectly accentuated by tight-fitting jeans and black boots. She was all round softness on top, her big tits obvious under her red t-shirt. All in an adorable little package barely five feet tall.

"I guess Bonnie's clued you in on what happened," she said.

"She did," I told her. "Congratulations, and good job."

On impulse I hugged her. Olivia felt good in my arms as she returned the embrace, burying her head against my chest.

We broke off the embrace.

"You did the right thing," I said.

"I know, I know," she said. "It wasn't easy."

The girls returned to talking and I excused myself. I used the restroom then splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth to make sure I was minty fresh for her.

Back in the living room, Olivia and Bonnie were giggling as I entered.

"Well, Olive," she said, getting up. "I need to get back downstairs. Hang out for a while with the prof. I'll be back in about an hour and I'll take you out for a bite. My treat."

"Sounds great," Olivia said, smiling.

"Okay, I'm off," Bonnie said, kissing me goodbye.

Bonnie threw on her coat and zipped it up. As she opened the door, she turned towards Olivia for the briefest of moments. The cousins shared a knowing glance, a mischievous smile forming on their lips before passing away.

Bonnie gone, I turned towards Olivia. It was like someone flipped a switch, the sexual tension suddenly present in the room.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked. "Something to drink, maybe?"

"Yes," Olivia answered at once. "Please. That would be great."

"Beer? Wine?"

"Wine would be great. Please."

"We don't have anything fancy," I apologized, heading out to the kitchen.

I returned the living room with two glasses of red, handing her one. It was a little early for me to start drinking on a weeknight, but my pile of student work was no longer my top priority.

I sat next to her on the couch and we chatted for a few minutes. Poor Olivia was a nervous wreck. Her hands trembled as she sipped her wine, glad for the alcohol's calming effect.

Olivia finished her drink and put the glass down on the coffee table. I swallowed the last of mine.

"So, um, Andrew," she began. "This is awkward."

"You know something?" I said.

"What's that?"

"I think Nathaniel's a fucking idiot," I said. "You are so damned beautiful. If he can't see that, to hell with him."

I reached out, placing my hand on her shoulder and leaning forward to kiss her. Our mouths met and she let out a little sigh. We kissed again, short little exchanges quickly growing more eager.

"Oh my," she said. Her pale cheeks flushed red, and she smiled awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"I'm a little nervous," she admitted. "It's been a while since, well, since a man kissed me."

I kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and pulling her tight. She let out a little gasp and returned the kiss, our tongues dancing.

"God damn I want you so bad," I said, kissing her neck.

"Tell me that again," she pleaded.

"I want you," I said.

"Again," she sighed.

"I want you," I repeated, kissing her neck as my hand wandered up to her breasts.

"Then take me," she said. "Take me and do whatever you want."

Then it was as though Olivia gave herself permission to cut loose. She kissed me hard and I returned her enthusiasm. Soon our mouths were all over each other, a riot of tongues and lips probing and exploring. She was an eager kisser, groaning and gasping.

"Come on, baby," I murmured. "Let's go into my room."

"Let's," she agreed.

I took Olivia by the hand and led her into my room. Turning to face her, our eyes met and I smiled.

"You really are so damned gorgeous," I told her.

We kissed again, my hands meandering down over her ass. Olivia was more ample in that department than her cousins, possessing a perfect pair of thick thighs tapering out into a wide, smooth pair of butt cheeks.

"Take me," she whispered.

I stepped back, our gazes locked as I pulled off my shirt and undid my pants. Off they went, followed by socks and underwear. She watched me, smiling and looking me over.

"Nice," she said, admiring my build. Her eyes fell on my mostly-erect cock. "Very nice."

"You're overdressed," I told her, stepping closer.

"Then undress me," she said.

I did. Off went Olivia's top, then I undid the front of her jeans. Reaching down, she unzipped her boots and flung them aside. We kissed as I pushed her jeans over the wide curve of her hips. She shimmied out of them and reached down to pull off her socks.

I pulled her close against me, fumbling with her bra for a moment before cracking the puzzle and casting it aside. Her tits were perhaps slightly smaller than her cousins' but still huge and topped by large pink aureole and erect nipples.

We made out that way for a while, Olivia's hand stroking my cock up to rock-hard status. I backed off and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I want to look at you," I said.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I do," I said. "So fucking much."

How could I not? Olivia's beautiful big tits sat atop a fine, soft belly featuring a pierced belly button. It was her hips and ass which were her crowning glory, though.

"Come here," I said.

Olivia stepped closer and I took her tits in my hands, one in each. I squeezed them, savoring their size. I sucked her left nipple hard, nibbling it before switching tits and doing the same.

"Oh, yeah," Olivia moaned.

I spent a few long, happy minutes playing with her tits, alternating between the two as my hands clutched her ass cheeks. I pushed down her panties and left them at mid-thigh, running my hands over her butt cheeks.

I could've squeezed and kneaded that ass for hours. There are fewer things I enjoy more than a huge BBW ass in my hands. I pulled her butt against me as I sucked on one of her tits.

Olivia let out a loud sigh. I knew was she enjoying herself. I was worshipping her and she loved it. I took my left hand and brought it to her shaved pussy. Probing with my fingers as I sucked her tits, I inserted a single finger into her moistness.

I began fingering her pussy hard, still sucking on her nipple. She let out a prolonged groan.

"Holy shit," she moaned, repeating herself in rapid succession. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit."

I fingered Olivia furiously, working her tits the entire time. I had one hand on her huge ass, the other fingering her pussy as my mouth sucked her tits hard. She started moaning wildly and I wondered if she might come.

"Oh my god no more teasing," she sighed. "Fuck me already."

How could I deny such a request? I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and slid it on. Then I maneuvered Olivia onto her back, laying her down on the edge of the bed. Standing there, I scanned my eyes over her hot body. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

Still, that smooth, shaved pussy looked too inviting to resist. I knelt down and gave her a minute of long, slow licks. She responded with a series of adorable little chirps.

I was glad, too. I might never be in this situation with her again. I would've forever regretted not performing cunnilingus on Olivia Belladonna.

Standing, I eased my cock inside her. Olivia was as wet as any woman I'd ever had sex with and I started fucking her vigorously right away.

I looked down, watching her fat belly and big tits bounce as I drilled her. I lifted her legs up until her calves were draped on my shoulders, my hands clutching her enormous ass.

Olivia started howling, repeating her signature refrain

"Holy shit," she moaned in ever-louder repetitions. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!"

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers
12