The Belt

Story Info
Katie is teased and tormented by a vibrating belt.
1.6k words
3.9
35.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers

The company I work for is the icon of adult entertainment. Between the early 21st century and today, we have developed over thirty new sex toys, the latest of which is The Belt.

In 2017, the president of our company wanted our products to be integrated with the same technology that prosthetics use so that amputees can control fake limbs with their nervous system. He bought the patented technology and used it to figure out how to reverse the process; we then had the technology to sense the transmissions nerves sent back to the brain.

We then developed the very first prototype Belt. In order to sense the transmissions, a needle had to penetrate the skin. What the Belt then did was sense the level of arousal of the wearer, and make the nub that was positioned to touch the clitoris to vibrate at the frequency required to keep the subject right on the edge of orgasm, but without allowing her to.

Because the skin had to be broken for this to work, the Belt was never released for safety purposes, but many improvements were made since. The first was that we managed to make the sensor capable of detecting the transmissions remotely, without breaking the skin. The second was that the device was changed from digital to analog, making it able to drive the wearer much closer to orgasm without the possibility of them being sent over the edge. The third was that a second setting was added; instead of keeping the wearer on the edge, the nub would drive the wearer to the edge, and then slow back down until the victim was relatively calm before driving them to the edge once more.

We'd had prototypes for this product for over a year, but I had supervised the first batch of one hundred just this morning. I also snagged one of them for myself and kept it in a locked compartment in my office.

I had been working late that day and most of the other employees had retired for the day. I was just opening the door to my office to retire for the day when I saw Katie walking down the hall. She was a sharp, intellectual girl who had joined the company last April. She had a cute smile and laugh, but always looked away sheepishly if she noticed anyone looking.

Just as she was walking past me, I clamped my hand over her mouth and used my other hand to pull her backward into my office. I then turned my back to the door and stepped back to close it. Katie jerked in surprise, then stopped struggling in confusion and tried to look around to see who it was. She couldn't, though, as my hand was still clamped tightly over her mouth, keeping her head in place.

"Put your head down on the floor," I whispered in a no-nonsense tone of voice. She nodded and obeyed, though she seemed more cautious than scared. As soon as her head touched the carpeting of my office I gently put my foot on her head and turned to fish out the belt from my cabinet, as well as some rope and a ball gag I had saved for such an occasion. I took my foot off of her head and knelt down beside her. Between that time and when I took her wrists and put them behind her back she was stock still. Whether out of fear or compliance, I couldn't tell.

I bound her wrists together, then stuffed the gag in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. Again, no resistance.

I began to pull down her pants and panties. She whimpered this time but still didn't resist. Once they were off, I used the slack from the rope around her hands to bind her in a hogtie. As I rolled her onto her back and examined her pussy, she took the opportunity to survey my office. When her eyes rested upon the belt that was beside her, her eyes widened and she began to thrash against the rope wildly. Unfortunately for her, she was already bound and there was no sport in slipping the belt around her waist and securing the nub on top of her clit.

She stopped struggling once it was already fastened, but the fear in her eyes was evident. I decided to play on her fear further. I turned the belt on to the second setting, stood up, and made a move toward the door as if to leave for the night. She emitted loud whimpers that were almost stifled by louder moans.

I turned around with a wide smile and knelt over her again. Her eyes were almost unfocused from the pleasure, but I could see her trying to give me an angry look. I gave her a smile and straddled her, producing my cock from my fly. By now she was moaning so much she seemed almost high, so she didn't even notice until I pushed up her shirt and bra and wedged it between her breasts.

Katie gasped and groaned, saliva clinging all around her gag and dribbling down her cheeks into her hair. I squeezed her breasts together and began to fuck them. She ached her back into me involuntarily, and I grinned at her. I think she was more focused on coping with the sensory overload at the moment, though. I continued to pleasure myself with her breasts for a few more moments, bringing myself to the edge before stopping. There were much better places to cum than on her chest.

I backed up a bit and bent over, on top of her. I then forced her legs apart, leaned in, and stuck my cock inside her pussy, which was now dripping wet. Katie writhed and shuddered in pleasure, despite the fact she was shaking her head back and forth. I began fucking her slowly, enjoying the tightness of her pussy while she writhed in sexual frustration. The belt would slow its vibrations as she gained more and more stimulation from the penetration, keeping her on the edge no matter what... That was, until the belt shut off completely and simply fucking her would send her over the edge.

Her pussy was warm and wet and I quickly had to slow down I was so close to the edge already. I paced myself, going at a slow, steady pace. Katie's expression was mingled with sexual agony and overwhelming pleasure. Tears streamed down her face and sweat matted her brow. She was squirming uncontrollably now and seemed to take no notice of the room or me.

It wasn't long before my willpower snapped and I began pounding into her as hard and fast as I could. Only a few seconds after I started doing this, I was on the edge and Katie arched her back and let out a wail of pleasure, shaking uncontrollably and panting heavily. Before I had time to pull out her thrashing had sent me over the edge and I gripped her hard, yanking her head back by her hair, my other resting on her breast, and jetted stream after stream of hot cum deep into her pussy.

I reached down and turned the belt off. Katie and I then laid there together, panting and exhausted, and as our breathing slowed, we became aware of each others' presence in a way we hadn't before. I moved my arms in a position to push myself up, feeling cold sweat hanging from our bodies. I had no idea how long we'd been laying there. My cock had been in her pussy the whole time until I got to my knees, my cock slipping from between her folds.

I rolled her over and then untied her. She barely moved, mostly like because she was exhausted, but when the knots were completely untied she stretched and wiggled her wrists and ankles, trying to restore circulation. I moved behind her and gently unbuckled the gag that had been inside of her. She stretched her jaw too. Last I stood and helped her to her feet, and then, pushing down her bra and shirt, I helped her take off the belt. She scratched the faint mark left by the belt, pressed into her skin by both her on weight and the sweat that still clung to her body. She was silent the whole time.

Katie moved over to her pants and panties and began dressing herself, and I, taking a quick glance at myself, tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped up. I then stored away the rope, gag, and belt, and finally walked over to her, fully dressed, and took her hand.

As our gazes met, a mutual smile crept across our faces, and then she leaned in and kissed my cheek. Suddenly, my wrist still sweaty, I felt an impulse to scratch it and then noticed my watch. We'd been in my office for nearly two hours. Katie's gaze followed mine and her eyes widened.

"Ah, I really need to go," she said, and, giving my hand a squeeze, let go of it and started toward the door.

"Alright," I replied, awkward because so few words had been exchanged. But the look she'd given me, and the unspoken conversation we'd had laying there told me that she simply had to be home soon.

I wouldn't have minded going home and winding down myself, so I got my briefcase, locked the door to my office, and followed her outside. I had a feeling that we'd never look at each other the same way now.

Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers